Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 13264

1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
"Get out of the way." Wiezen walked passed her going to the room before he stopped. He glanced back. "Let's go ahead and get this out of the way. This doesn't concern you. At all. And no, it's none of your business. And no, I didn't lay a finger on them. And no, to whatever else you're going to say that pertains to those kids. If you want to help then bring that other jar down here. It's not much use to me, considering I can't EAT them." He said before going into the room that he had taken the children to and slamming the door behind him. He found the kids huddled up on the bed. "Right...uh...sorry about that." He went and pulled up a chair. "So...uh..I'll be honest with you. I'm not all that good with kids or what not anymore, so you're going to have to help me out here. My name's Wiezen." He looked at the boy. "Since you're the oldest out of the both of you, I'll start with you first. What's your names kid?"

The boy looked to his sister for a moment before looking back to him. "M-my n-name is Wiess." He said. "A-and this is my sister Emma." He held the little girl closer to him.

"Hm...Wiess and Emma. Practical, but doable." Wiezen said before pointing to pointing to his ears. "I know you're going to ask about these, because you keep looking at them. So no, I'm nothing near or even remotely close to human. I guess I'm a...half warlock?" He shrugged. "I'll have to get back to you on that one. Anyways, what was the deal with your father?" He asked flat out.

The boy, Wiess fell silent, hesitating and just holding his sister closer, the little girl, Emma, wrapping her arms around him for protection. He lowered his head.

"Hmm...hey kid, look, I'm a pretty straight forward guy. Trust me, if it's one thing we have in common, it's parent issues. Mine pretty much beat the livin' hell out of me any time that he had the chance. Which was more than often. You don't know me at all, I get it, but I think we can change that here and now."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga furrowed her eyebrows as he closed the door on her face, growling a bit under her breath before making the other jar of cookies she recently traded an earring for appear in her hands with a flash of magic. Get out of my way? If you were to truly know me I get in everyone's way for a damn reason. And that attitude of yours better change. You're treating me with disrespect, Wiezen. Don't you consider how much a word of yours can stay engraved in my mind? Stay out of my way. Midnight. You're not family to me. Just for now. I won't fail you ever again. Our adventure together.... So don't you dare be mad at me over such a foolish act of eating your cookies. I have been selfless and generous just how I promised. I deserve to be treated better than what you are treating me now. I deserve a lot more than I have. For everything I've done, I've always been looked at bad for my actions. And if you think our relationship is based off cookies of who eats the whole jar without permission, then you, Wiezen, need to rethink your thoughts. I apologized and got exactly what you wanted. I took care of my responsibilities after eating them, buying you new ones. Trading my own mother's jewelry for a SINGLE jar. I did everything for you. So don't you fucking say "don't get in my way" because I will always do so. And I'm sure the children will prefer speaking with a kind, beautiful witch rather than someone who still smells like blood and who doesn't even know how to tie on a tie correctly. Oh, and one who doesn't button up his vest... And by the way, your fly is down. Thank me later. She inhaled deeply, and knocked gently on the door before opening it as she pierced her eyes at the children, expanding a warm, kind smile that displayed her dimples. She slowly walked past Wiezen, bumbing her elbow against his head on purpose.

Helga: Ooops. Silly me. Get out of the way, Wiezen my love.

She sat on the edge of the bed as she turned her head toward them and opened the jar while speaking in a soft, soothing voice.

Helga: Greetings, mini humans! How are you two feeling today? Confused and scared? Ready to get out of here, huh? Oh, and don't worry about the breakage of the jar. It wasn't your fault. Nothing of what happened was your fault. I would love it if you allowed me to heal you. I'll give you both some chocolate chip cookies as a reward for such bravery!
last edited 1年以上前
Weiss had scooted further to the side, when Helga had entered the room, bringing his sister with him a bit of distrust. But when she had spoke, she seemed a bit more kind, but still untrusting. "H-Heal?"

"You've gotta be kiddin me WHY ARE YOU--" Wiezen started to say to Helga as he began to growl but then stopped and let out a sigh, closing his eyes for a moment and growling in his head before opening them and focusing on the children. "Yes, healing. With magic. This is Helga, my....She's a witch. A very..very..VERY difficult witch. You've heard of Hansel and Gretel right?"

Weiss's eyes widened and he went on alarm and scooted further away with Emma, who clung on to him tightly.

Wiezen smirked slightly. "Finally, someone who knows what I'm talking about. Don't worry, that was just a reference, she's not going to eat you or try to put you in the oven or anything, because you both are my responsibility right now and if she lays a finger on you then she'll have to deal with me. And trust me, things are already starting to get a bit rocky." He says, narrowing his eyes. "But she's right. You breaking the jar, no don't worry about it. It's nothing. But I can at least say that you don't have anything to be afraid of, and you can have as many of those cookies that you want whether you let yourself be healed or not alright? But getting healed is going to get rid of the pain and make you feel better."

Weiss looked to the witch, then back to Wiezen. Then back to the witch, then back to Wiezen. He eased into a comfort slightly. "I-Is it going to hurt? Will it help my sister?"

Emma was staring at the jar of cookies, tugging at her brother's sleeve slightly.

Wiezen nodded. "It's going to help both of you, and I promise that it's not going to hurt a bit. I'm gonna be honest with you Weiss, I'm not exactly the best person, but like I said, I'm pretty straight forward. You can at least trust me on that. Especially...when it comes to people like your dad" He growled before clearing his throat. "Excuse that, I got a little something caught in my throat. But right now, being here is the safest place you've got right now, so I'm going to need you to be honest with me alright? Be brave, for your sister."

Weiss hesitated again, but then he nodded stiffly in silence and scooted towards Helga slightly.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Indeed you're right, dear
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga rolled her eyes in annoyance as she still did not understand the reference Wiezen was making.

Helga: *lifts an eyebrow at Wiezen* I'm right? Did you just admit I'm right? That only happens only in a century. My lucky day. Oh, and what was it that you were about to say? That's I'm your... Wife? Ah yes, that's right, I'm your stubborn little wife that makes you have a bad temper, or a tantrum for eating all of your goodies. Boohoo. Go ahead, transform yourself into that "scary" beast of yours and scare the children until they suffer from a heart attack. We'll fight all you want after. And I'm also going to have to question why the hell are you looking so good in an outfit that I'll probably be ending up tearing later. *looks back at the children* I won't lay a finger as that old, grumpy warlock stated. I'll lay a finger on him later on, but not you two. Because you two don't deserve it. But he does. ..Anyways, let's get to healing! *cracks her knuckles and inhales deeply, her eyes becoming a shade lighter as she stared down at Wiess. She gently placed both her arms on each shoulder side, then leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. At first, nothing happened. But Wiess's body began to glow a bright purple as his bruises slowly began to heal themselves. She then moved onto Emma and repeated the same process.

Helga: See? All done.
last edited 1年以上前
Weiss blinked for a moment, but then blushed a dark shade of red, realizing that the witch had just kissed him on the cheek. But then he realized that nothing hurt anymore. He touched his face and found that it wasn't swollen.

Emma on the other hand giggled. "Cookies!" She said, speaking for the first time and pointing at the jar.

Weiss checked his sister for any bruises or marks only to find that they were all gone. Nothing was there. "Whoa...." He said, looking to Helga for a moment before looking back to his sister.

Wiezen raised an eyebrow, but remained silent for a few seconds. "Old? Grumpy? Tantrum? I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Stubborn? No, I think I have another word for that. Give yourself a cookie so you can't stop talking." He turned his attention back to the kids. "Let me tell you kids something before you get older and have to find this out in the worst way. I'll keep it short and simple. Not all nice people are as "nice" as they pretend to be in front of you. I'll leave it at that.." He said before taking in a deep breath. "Now, back to the matter at hand. I'm going to be looking after you two while I'm here. This place is big and all, but all you'll have to do is give it a while and you'll get used to it. And if you don't have to talk about anything if you don't want to, but if you feel like it, just find me."

Weiss looked at Wiezen. "W-what about my dad? H-he isn't coming here is he?"

"No. You won't have to worry about him for the rest of your lives." Wiezen said. "I took care of him, gave him a bit of his own medicine with a little of mine."

"B-but he'll come after you! He beats people up bad and he has a gun! And he has people that sends to--" Weiss said, starting to panic.

Emma reached out towards the jar, now climbing across the bed trying to get them.

"Don't worry, I took care them too." Wiezen said, leaning back in the chair for a moment. "I'm not gonna let anything happen to either of you. Even when I'm not here, there are people at this place that have your back, just like me. You know the old man, Ezekiel, who caught you? He's pretty strong for an old man right? Well, lets just say that that old timer isn't just that either. And he's actually pretty nice and it's hard to piss him off. Trust me, he's been around for a loooooooong time. He used to be my caretaker when I was around your age after I got away from my parents." He smiled a little.

Weiss wrinkled his nose for a moment, but then gave a confused look. "But I saw his eyes...isn't he...blind? My dad always told us that blind people were useless and didn't have any good to do in life anymore."

"Well first off, your dad's an assho--I mean, a prick. Second, don't let those eyes of his fool you. He may be blind but he can see just as good if not better than both of us combined. Nothing gets passed him!" Wiezen said, laughing a little. "He's quite fast for his age. But you can ask him all the things you want while you're here. But that doesn't mean that you don't have a responsibility either." He leaned the chair's legs back down onto the floor. "Your sister...you protect her because you're the older brother. You look after her, because this is a world where loss can happen around every turn, and it's up to you to pull out the stops. What you did tonight to protect her, I respect that. Not a lot of people do that. Not a lot of people CAN do that. But you did. Your sister is the most important thing to you and no matter what happens, you gotta fight for her and keep moving forward. And you keep that in mind, ya hear?"

Weiss pulled Emma back to him before nodding slowly. "Yes si--"

"Ah ah ah, no. No "yes sirs" with me. Formalities with me are stupid. Not needed at all." Wiezen interrupted. "I'm just a helping hand, I don't need them."

~

Macross smiled a bit. Walking takes to long, you'll need a horse to get there. "They're delicate creatures in a world like this."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I suppose they are, in a sense (The wagon continues to move)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: If I were to feed myself a cookie as you say, my little Wiezy would have another tantrum.

Helga smiled a bit at Emma, picking her up gently and setting her on her lap that was slightly covered by the towel. She opens the jar of cookies and pulls one out, handing it to her, then handing one to her brother.

Helga: There are plenty more than where that came from. You two deserve it. You've done well today. I have a daughter named Rosemary that is close to your age. Perhaps you'd like to meet her tomorrow since it's getting pretty late now.. You two should be sleeping. But I'm a really nice person so I allow extra hours with like, the best human junk food EVER. *sets her hands on the jar, converting it into plastic in case it were to fall again, then sets it on the side and dusts her hands off*
last edited 1年以上前
"If I were to bla bla bla, then cram it down--" Wiezen placed his fingers to the bridge of his nose for a moment. "And DO NOT, call me that. Ever."

"Thank you!" Emma said, cheerfully before she started taking large bites from the cookie rather hungrily.

"T-Thank you Ms. Helga." Weiss said, lowering his head for a moment before taking much smaller bites from the cookie that she had given him, though he felt like stuffing it into his mouth, but not wanting to be rude, he didn't. He looked to Wiezen. "Thank you Mr. Wiezen!"

Wiezen scratched the back of his head. "Don't mention it kid." He said, buttoning up his vest before standing up from the chair. "I'll have Ezekiel bring you two something more to eat besides junk food, and I'll be back to check up on both of you tomorrow. Since the both of you need time to let the new place settle in, I'll agree on letting you stay up a couple of more hours. But then its off the bed afterwards. You kids need to grow." He says, ruffling Weiss's hair.

"Yes si--I mean..." Weiss stopped himself and contemplated on what to say. "O....kay?" He said in more of a hesitant question than an answer.

"That'll work." Wiezen gave a nod of approval. "And again, if you need anything, just call me or go to Ezekiel and he'll help out." He said, giving a small thumbs up. "You'll get to do a bit of exploring tomorrow if you'd like. This place is even bigger than it looks. And who knows, you might even find out a few secrets about it." He grinned a little.

Weiss gave a vague hint of a smile and nodded, a bit of excitement sparking in his eyes.

"Alright, now that that's settled, we'll get going then I guess. Showers over there if you need to use it." Wiezen used his foot to slide the chair back in its place.

~

"I remember how afraid of them I used to be as a child because they were so much bigger than I was. But as I became older, I grew to like them as the animals they were. But Sonni would always climb right on the saddle anytime that my parents weren't paying attention, and to this day, we will never know how she always got up there." Macross chuckled. "Maybe a bit of horse riding would be nice...with so much open space." She looked to him. "How well ca you ride a horse?" She asked curiously.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Hunters need to ride horses in case needed, so I think I'm pretty good
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Good niiiiiight...! *scratches both of them behind their ears and places a kiss on each of their foreheads* Don't let the demons bite and rip your bones apart!! *smiles at them as if what she said was normal, then stands up from the bed and opens the door, holding it open for Wiezen as he follows her* Is that nickname already taken? I thought it was pretty clever.
Both Weiss and Emma stared at her, a bit disturbed and frightened by her words.

"What she means is, goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite. And sleep tight." Wiezen corrects. "And that was about as clever as you telling HUMAN children what you just told them." Wiezen said, rolling his eyes as he walked from the room. "You don't say that to human children, that's what makes them so afraid of us. It's bad enough that most human parents drill that kind of stuff into their heads." He says, making his way up the stairs.

~

"Hmm, I guess I just never really needed a horse in my days of hunting. I just went everywhere on foot like a traveler or a merchant would. And when I was in town, I got around to using the rooftops." Macross says. "How long did it take you to learn how to ride one?"
Enricho: Not long. They made sure of that
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *sinks her neck within her shoulders in embarrassment* ..My apologies.. It's just what I grew up hearing. ...Why do you hate my clever nickname of you anyways? You get to call me green bean, but oh wait, I'm not green. *rolls her eyes, then blinks in realization* Ahhh.. I see what's going on. You recognized the nickname. And according to you, I'm your second lover? So the first one already marked it's territory, huh? Did Lilith take the names Wiez and Zenny too? Hmph, now I'm blank. And when I ate the cookies you acted as if it had already happened before. Let me guess again, Lilith? Lilith, Lilith, Lilith. *chuckles almost painfully to her self, sighing* Did you forgive her for doing such "barbaric" act? What did she have to do to get the all mighty Wiezen's trust and love back? Did she traded something valuable to get your stupid cookies back like I did, resulting in you not wanting them at all? *groans slightly as she crosses her arms, keeping the warmth to herself as the towel sort of helps her* ..Oh, and I told you your fly was down in case you still had cotton in those ears of yours. *appears in front of him* Let me fix that. *lowers her hand below his abdomen while staring directly at his eyes, grasping the zipper with her nails and pulling it upwards* There we go, Wiezy. Aaaaaall nice and elegant for whatever date you have with her or the prey you'll be killing next.
"No date. No prey. Just me, and my clothes that I felt like wearing today." Wiezen said plainly. "And yes, those names are all taken by the one who came up with them to begin with, and I've been hearing it all day, and honestly it really get's annoying. You keep comparing yourself to her like it's going to change anything. It changes nothing. Nothing at all. And you know what, I have a bit of a comparison of my own. Who's more annoying, you, or her? Because I'm almost ready to stuff so much cotton down my ears that I'll just end up becoming my own stuffed bear. And yeah, you didn't have to give your "valuable" to anyone, last time I checked you could just poof money out of a gods damn rabbit hole. And yes, my STUPID COOKIES have been eaten before. ALWAYS. By my mother, by my father, by my stupid brother, by this person, by that person, by Lilith, by you, by bla bla--" He leaned in to her ear. "--Fucking...BLA." He says in a dull growl, shaking his head and straightening his tie before walking passed her and up the rest of the stairs.

~

"Then I'll make sure they learn how to get drug through a pile of concrete by one..." Macross says almost silently to herself, looking up at the sky again.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I'm not comparing myself to her, because I know that I'll obviously lose by the looks and thoughts of it. ...Actually that money I poofed out of a "rabbit hole" came from my cottage. I teleported them from there to my hands. There is always an answer to magic. I worked hard for that money in my early ages, but never really used it until the past few weeks. Money whether it was from dancing on poles or selling potions. Either one, I need it. But.. I was robbed and some of the thieves were able to escape. I have nothing. No clothes. Except the ones I stole, but I will be returning them later on tomorrow. I don't like to commit the acts of a thief. ..Where was I? Ah, yes. No food. No money. No spell books.. They tore them all up and burned them.. They poured all the potions I had stored in my closet. Oh, and no fucking walls. So I'm so, terribly sorry you no longer have any cookies. And you don't look comfortable in those clothes, by the way. You look like a dog that's suffocating itself in tight clothing. And weird shoes. *follows him by skipping stairs, then grazes her hand across his back* But it's nice material. I've never seen you dress so elegant before. You look so clean and handsome. Unlike earlier today, where you looked like a sexually assaulting and bloodlust beast, but I didn't mind. It's all good. Verrry good.
"You compare yourself to her all the time, so that's a lie. And then there was that stupid question of who was better at sex. Honestly I'm starting become really agitated with that, because as soon as you get the chance you mention her name." Wiezen muttered. "And committing the acts of a thief? You've killed people haven't you? So either way, you've already stolen somethin' that you can't give back. So haha, jokes on you." He rolled his eyes. "I've already gotten food. So that's crossed of the list. I don't particularly need money, so I don't really care about that. No potions, hmmm, sounds like someone can't take a few potion recipes to memory. It's called studying what you write down. Not that hard at all. No spellbooks, hmm, let me see, well I have no magic. So I'm so, terribly sorry you no longer have them." He says sarcastically. "But, it's whatever. And I'm pretty sure a "dog suffocating itself in tight clothing" is supposed to be a "slick" insult. Therefore, insert retort, go fuck yourself, because this "dog suffocating itself in tight clothing and weird shoes" isn't going to do it for you." He walked to the counter. "Ezekiel, I need a favor. The kids down there need something that's going to make them full, and I can trust you to do that because well...you're you." He left it at that when he received a nod and headed up the flight of stairs that lead to the room.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: Aw, that's not fair. I can't fuck myself without you, it's no fun! Especially when you're looking all fancy and stuff for nobody but yourself! You hate those shoes, don't you? Just take them off.. And saying that to a lady is rude, Wiezen. Do not laugh at the death of another. If I'm truly mean and hurtful, then I wouldn't be a good witch, now would I? My heart always seems to win against my brain. ..Have you even noticed all the names you've called me since I ate your cookies? Besides, you know that I love you no matter what. As long as I have the title with this ring on, my love for you will blossom forever. I'm just an annoying pain in the ass as you put it.. *shrugs* All my lovers have said that too. But you're my husband, so I let it slide. Oh, and by potions, I meant ingredients. Yeah, I know how to make all potions. It's the ingredients that are hard to get. And the dog suffocating wasn't meant as an insult, so stop making assumptions. And you have hat grumpy expression all the time. Aaaand you are old, aren't you? Probably not visually but yes spiritually. You're just deciding to take it as an insult, then insulting me back with even meaner words. Don't be like that, my Wiezen. We're better than that. I'm better than that. You're better than that. We've had this conversation like a thousand times, and I'm getting tired of it. *slides her exposed arm and interlocks it with his* Wiezeeeeen.. Don't hold things against youuu. *kisses his shoulder* Look how adorable and sexy I'm being for you! Because Helga loves you and thinks your such a handsome beast. *slips her warm hand through his vest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and whispering in his ear then biting on his lobe* Let's go have some fun.
last edited 1年以上前
"Nope. Not falling for it. Because it'll obviously end up back at square one, and I'm tired of square one. I'm VERY tired of square one. Annoying pain in the ass? When did I even say that? Buuuut if you want to put it that way, I guess there's some truth to it then." Wiezen shrugged. "Name calling? Yes, I've noticed. And it was one, which was, and I quote, "a very...very...very...VERY difficult witch", which is more than true, if that even counts as name calling at all. So actually, none. I have called you no names at all. You said a large majority of whatever "names" you may be referring to. So there. And if you want to talk about old, look at Ezekiel. THAT'S, old." He shrugs. "Aaand he probably heard that, but he knows that I've been saying that since childhood. Anyways, half of the time you just make up stuff, and I don't know why. You've did more name calling than I have, and that's fact. And yep, I laugh at the death of other people. Especially those Wiess and Emma's father and his pals. He deserved it. You don't point a gun at your own children and try to shoot them. On to the shoes, I haven't worn them in a long time. So, there you have it. Anything else?" He says insipidly.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga wraps her sly hands around his waist, staring at his exposed chest for a moment before placing small kisses of it. She wandered her lips upward and bit down gently a few times, depending how we are feeling.

Helga: *licks Wiezen's neck before biting down multiple times and deepening the bite* Wiezeeeeen.. You'll be in chargeeee and you can do whatever you want with my bodyyy. I'll even make clones reappear and we can continue what we left off in the forest. *kisses his neck again while sliding her hands downward through his pants* Oops, seems like my hands just can't help themselvessss!
Wiezen let out a long sigh. "I want to have sex with you..." He growled. "Sooo much..." He kissed her lips, but very softly instead of letting out ferocity. "Buuuut, I won't. That side's in time out, and so are you." As much as he didn't want to, he went against his instincts and pulled her hands from his pants. "No." He says, buttoning his shirt back up along with his vest. "Go get yourself dressed. We're going to go on a date." He said, crossing his arms. "And its not going to be ruined this time, or delayed, and or postponed, or excused. Or interrupted. Nothing. None of that. Or else...."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Did you say something dear?
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *wrinkles her nose and furrows her eyebrows, rolling her eyes* Ah, you just killed the mood! I have nothing to wear. Those dresses are too big for me anyways. And I have nothing to brush my hair with too. Oh, and no makeup, like at all! I just have a sheet and a towel. You already look so good and I'm going to be looking like a low class peasant. *crosses her arms and looks away* humph..
"I'm sure if they're too big then you can get extremely creative, or at least you better hope so. Because I damn sure had to too many times to count." Wiezen said, as he began to tap his foot slowly, speaking calmly, but clearly irritably, and now he was no longer hiding it. "You don't need even NEED makeup and your hair looks fine, so stop making up excuses. Oh and I'm so glad that I killed the mood, call it back payback." Wiezen said with a snarl, his eye twitching for a moment. "You have seven minutes. Or the last bit of sex you're ever going to get from me is me tying you down with holy rope and sticking it in the wrong hole. And I'll make sure my other side is out to play when I do it too. Then I will take off this ring, and I walk. Don't think I'm serious enough? Think It'll be just like last time? Try me. Like I said, I'm tired of square one. So you can stand there looking like an idiot and acting childish, or start bitching and complaining, and yes, yes I did just say that, about nothing aaaall you want. First you want to go on a damn date so badly, then you constantly rode my ass about it with all of the--"Oh, you walked out on our date, you abandoned me on my date, oh you're horrible and I'm going to rub it in your face, oh Wiezen you're the one who yada yada yada", so you know what, if you can't make up your damn mind then I'm doing it for you. Even "dogs" get impatient. So this is me finally being disrespectful, just like you kept saying as if you wanted it. This is also me, being more serious than I should have to be. So you want a fucking tantrum? This is what you were talking about right? Well here's my tantrum, right here in front of you. All 6 ft and a half of the grumpy freakin half breed that you were looking for. The "change in attitude", the "Scary Beast" you were asking for earlier. Loud and clear. So *ahem*, times running out. I'll be generous and give you eight minutes instead. I'll wait. Ma'am." He says, his calm tone remaining, the only shift in it being the growl at the end.

~

"N-no, not at all love!" Macross said hurriedly. "Just thinking out loud is all!" She says with a awkward laugh and a little smile as she looked ahead of them.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (His suspicion on her continues to rise, but he doesn't say anything and continues moving the wagon)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga lifted an angry eyebrow as she looked up at Wiezen, crossing her arms.

Helga: Fine. You'll regret calling me difficult, a "hansel and gretel" witch, and a hypocrite in about four minutes. *disappears into thin air*

Just like she said, around four minutes later, she reappeared in a thick and long red dress that had many details and art imprinted on it. Her hair was up in a bun, but she wore no shoes, and there was only one earring on her ears. Something about the dress seemed very familiar to Wiezen, too familiar. It was then when he realized the dress was made out of his curtains.

Helga: I was creative.
"Good. And you're going to regret that in about three seconds." Wiezen tore the curtains off with one swift movement of his claws. "Those curtains were there in memory of someone. Do. Not. Fuck with me, Helga. Try again, times still ticking down." The calm remained his voice, but his eyes narrowed. "Because if you want a joke, then I've already got one prepared. Like that stupid deer, that's now burned and threw out. Oh, but "I'll get another for you". Trust me, "regret" is not the word you want to throw around carelessly right now. My patience is wearing very thin. Four minutes, forty eight seconds left. Forty six. Forty five. Forty four." He counted down for a moment, crossing his arms again.

~

Macross looked back out to the sky for a moment. "You know...it is hard to imagine sometimes what people out there have been through since this plague came Edrain. The people outside of this country...I bet they're as happy as we are, and look what all we've had to claw and scratch our way through just to get to where we all now."
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: I've seen countries outside Edrain. They're all suffering as badly as we are. But, the books about the Ancient Ones say that Edrain caused the world to suffer this badly, and I can see why. No country seems to be as corrupted as Edrain
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..That deer is Gyda.. She. Was. Not. Stupid. *crosses her arms* I can just stitch it back to the curtains. *disappears into thin air again*

After a few moments, she returns wearing an orange gown she had stolen earlier. The gown was visibly too big for the witch. She lowered her ears in anger, turning around and walking down the stairs, stepping on the end of her dress and tripping, falling flat on her face.

Helga: Ugh.
Wiezen facepalmed. "And that, is the consequences of stealing dresses that are to big for you. But you're not going to be wearing that for much longer either. We're going to make a stop at that the place wear you stole it from. I'm going to return it, and YOU are going to buy some clothes for yourself. Gold isn't a issue." He said, pulling her to her feet as he walked down the stairs. ""Oh, and my cookies weren't stupid either." He added. "Then you're going to get some shoes for the occasion while we're out for where we're going. They have a policy that's going to be followed." He said while walking towards the door before opening it and holding it open. "Well?"

~

"I can't say that you don't have a point with that one. The most corrupted country indeed. Where children are forced to become orphans and be beaten into becoming Hunters while the rest around them starve and die if they're not strong enough. I'd say that that is indeed, corruption." Macross agreed.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Yes..... it is (Once they make it back to the town, he stops the wagon) Here we are
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *picks up the ends of her dress* Well what? Humph. *walks through the door* ..Thank you, I guess. And a deer is less stupid than a damn cookie. ..But I don't need your gold. I have my other earring. And you're just gonna brag about how you bought me stuff the next time we're getting at each other's throat. Shoes are stupid. And uncomfortable. We don't HAVE to follow the dress code. And if so, they can choke on my bare foot.
"Aaaand you've got it backwards, because we ARE going to follow the policy because it's a GOD DAMN RESTAURANT. And I didn't ask you if you needed gold. I said you're GOING TO. Which means, no room for discussion because then you're just gonna whine and complain about giving it off. I can already here it--"I gave away another valuable item to go on a stupid date with a "dog", bla bla bla, ungrateful BLA". And I AM NOT, about to hear your mouth about that. Again. I'm getting the other one back from Mister Baker's Man, and that's that. And for your information, a deer is just something else to eat and cookies are better. And I don't brag about buying anything, because gold is just a materialistic object that people favor. So why the hell would I go about bragging? If anything, It'll be about the person that I brought it for, so again, you've got it backwards. And that's that." Wiezen said as he began to walk towards town, shoving his left hand down into his pocket like he always did.

~

Macross jumped off the wagon almost immediately. "I'll be back with you in just a moment honey, I'm going to grab a few...uh...things from the markets." She said, giving a quick smile before she hurried off. "I WILL RETURN MY LOVE!"
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: Alright then (Gets off the wagon and goes to by a set of horses)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: *slightly lowers her ears, rolling her eyes* Do you always shove your hand down your pocket after winning a statement or trying to get away from the awkwardness? *catches up with him, stumbling a few times* Thank you. *turns where she's in front of him grabs him by the collar, pulling him in and placing a deep, passionate kiss on his lips before releasing him after a few moments.
Wiezen blinked for a moment. "Unexpected, I'll admit." He placed his lips back to hers for a moment before pulling away slightly. "And no, that's sort a...odd habit that I picked up from somewhere. Or maybe a bit of both." He says, unable to resist smiling a little. "I can never seem to stay mad at you for anything, no matter how hard I try to. But don't thank me, I'm a horrible person." He said with a small chuckle. "I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves, but tonight we're going to go out and have some fun. That's our first goal to reach. After all, this would be our first official date, right?" He hooked his arm around hers. "So we'll do it right this time, okay?"

~

Macross began to search around for what she needed to get, first starting with their priorities of the lanterns. While she was at that, she retrieved a large wool bag for the other things that she would be obtaining as she went along. Enricho's words rung through her head for a moment. Then her own. The most corrupted country indeed... And now she began to plan. Despite not wanting to do so before, now she had the extra push.
last edited 1年以上前
Enricho: (Arrives back at the wagon and waits for Macross to arrive)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga nods in agreement.

Helga: Very well. But I won't be buying much, so you won't have to worry about it. I want to trade my other earring to get a gift for Wiess and Emma too. I just need one dress and ugh.. A pair of shoes I guess. *rolls her emerald eyes, then walks further ahead as she grabs Wiezen's hand and drags him with her to the stores, converting her ears to the looks of a human* I've never actually been inside a REAL store before. But from here, the lights in there are so bright and probably warm! *opens the door as she keeps Wiezen attached to her and widens her eyes at the many isles of clothes, shoes, and accessories.* Oooooooohh... So big and bright. *releases Wiezens hand and scurries through the store like a child, flipping the options of dresses that all hang on the same wheel.* Which one do you like best? This blue one or this gold one? This one probably makes me look fat, and that color doesn't go with my hair. I think I'm going to trade my earring for a pair of good shoes for each of them. The ones they were wearing were all torn and discolored. It doesn't matter if I don't know the size, I'll shrink it or grow it if it needs it. Anyways.. Should I wear heels or flats? Or maybe boots? Or sandals? Or what?! Why is this so hard?!
"Welcome to the world of clothing formalities." Wiezen says as he scratches the back of his head. "And what did I tell you already? You're not trading in a damn thing. Do I have to start bein' an asshole again to push that point across too? Because there's still a lot of that left over ya know and I will definitely put that to use if I need to." He dug into his vest and fulled out a sagging bag of gold. "And since I don't know anything about helping women pick out clothes, here, knock yourself out." He said while tossing the bag to her. "Because I know you're probably going to come out of this store with more than one dress for starters, and you need clothes right? So there ya go. Imma wait iutside...I feel awkward standing in a shop full of dresses." He said, shrugging as he walked back out an waited. As he did so, something caught his attention, and he dug into the breast pocket of his vest only to find a pack of cigars. "Nooo fucking way..." A grin came across his face. He hadn't had one of those in a while, and it had been a millennium or two since he had cut habit. "Nnnngh--oh why the hell not?" He patted himself down and found a box of matches in his back pocket and whistled for a second before lighting it and putting it to the end of the cigar, letting it burn for a while before taking a drag, the sweet taste of the smoke catching him by surprise. Ooooh, so I can't EAT anything sweet, but no one said that I couldn't smoke something sweet! HA! Fuck you "mom"! Go choke on one paps! He exhaled a tunnel of smoke from his noes. "Hehe, sweeet."

~

A few minutes passed before Macross made her way back to the wagon with the now large and bulky wool bag slung over her shoulder while she carried a few wrapped up books under her free arm. "I have retur--HORSES!!" She exclaimed, looking to them before looking to Enricho. "Y-you actually got them?!"
Enricho: Of course. Whatever it is you may need, or want, I'll be happy to get it for you (Smiles to her, as he extends his hand to help her onto the wagon)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga caught the bag of gold, observing it closely as Wiezen left. She saved it in her pocket, then turned around and continued her own hunt.

After a half an hour, Helga walks outside with three bags in her hands. One carried two boxes of shoes that served as gifts. She was wearing a whole different outfit, one that she was never seen wearing before. The witch wore appropriate, black pants along with a white, fancy blouse. Her long hair was down, split into two sections across her shoulders. Helga was also wearing vibrant red heels that made her the same height of her fiancé. She expanded a small smile at Wiezen, tossing him back the full sack of gold. She then made the three bags in her hands disappear and teleport them back to their room.

Helga: I'm ready if you are.. *sniffs in the air, slightly wrinkling her nose to the smell of the cigarette*
"See? Told you you didn't need make up to look beautiful" , Wiezen says as he caught the bag of gold and blew a few deep rings of smoke from his nostrils that dissipated into the air seconds later. "Waaait. Why does this bag feel like barely anything's ,,missing?" He said asks while squinting as he flicked the now useless cigar off to the side, his ears stuck up for a moment.

~

Macross grinned a little and tossed her bag up into the wagon first before taking his hand and pulling herself up right onto his lap where she stradleled him. She kissed kissed him deeply without a seconds hesitation and held her lips to his for a long while before pulling away, smiling. "Tell me something love, what is something that you desire?"
Enricho: I desire to be with you for the remainder of my days, love
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: I told you I didn't need your money, my Wiezen. *interlocks her arms with his and begins to walk* Lead the way, love!
"Yes...yes you do need the money. You said it yourself that you didn't have any. And I hope you didn't give that other earring away, because then I'm just going to get it back anyways." Wiezen says as he rolled his eyes, but smiled as he began to lead the way as she had said.

~

"Then whatever you may need...whatever you may want...I will make it so." Macross says, smiling softly before giving him a gentle, tender kiss to his. But then she blushed as she noticed people staring at them, and she shifted a bit to where she could sit beside him.
Enricho: (Kisses back, not caring of what people think) I'm happy you think of that (Turns to the road and begins moving the wagon)
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga: It took half my other earring and a telephone number and address for a guy, whatever that is. I just scribbled a bunch of numbers and letters. *shrugs* One of the many benefits of appearing as a "beautiful" witch. I don't care though. I got Emma and Wiess new shoes and a few toys and clothes. They're boots, one black and the other brown. They are new family member additions, no? You saved them and they have no one else but us. So we are currently the parents of six children. ...I got Rosemary beads and string for her to play with, and I got our triplets some matching clothes. Oh, and for me.. I just got the outfit I'm wearing and another cheap dress. That's all I need. *smiles proudly at herself and rests her head against his shoulder, sniffing the scent of food in the air* Mmm..
Wiezen looked up at the "Délicieux Diner" sign, that hung above wide multilayered building without a roof structure, by what seemed to be magic. Though the thin gleaming poles that held it there wanted to make it seem as if that was what was holding it there in place. Despite it lacking a roof, it held a lightly classy and fancy atmosphere to its marbled walls and rosy vines that stretched across them neatly. The sound of a suitable, relaxing piano and other instruments such as violins drifted from the other side of the mildly large door that separated them from the inside. "Well, here we are." He said, looking to her with a half smile that was also a sort of grin.

~

Macross's blush remained while she gave a small smile. "That is something that I will forever think my love. Especially if it is something that brings you joy." She glanced to the large bag that she had brought along with her before looking back to the road ahead. "I love you."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jade_23 said…
Helga perked her ears at the sound of the beautiful music and lifted her head at the sparkling lights and rosy vines on the building. A small smile came across her face as she glanced at Wiezen, then back at the entrance. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a moment before clutching the ring on her finger.

Helga: Hmm.. Fancy.
last edited 1年以上前
"Welcome to what used to be my side of things back in my "younger day". Ugh, luckily this place was never overly fancy. Otherwise I would have just pissed on the side of this place and called it a night's worth." Wiezen says with a small laugh as pushed the door open, holding it there for her to step through. "Ladies first." Inside the Délicieux Diner were people, a lot of people. There were numerous white clothed tables that were scattered over the area. Each table had a lengthy pole extending from it that ended at the top as a rose red umbrella, while many lanterns hung from the vines that were tied to them, giving the place a warm and illuminating light. Some of the tables even had curtains around them, making them private tables in a sense to say while in the center of it all was a stage where men and women in fancy suits handled their instruments and played the music that they had heard from the outside. The floor was covered in tiles that had low and well trimmed grass extending through the thin spaces between them. The smell of fresh food drifted from the kitchen stands that were positioned at the edges of the area, each one seeming to be cooking up their own varieties of foods. Ahead of them, a short man with a shaved head stood at a small desk awaiting reservations.