Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7401-7450 of 16238

1年以上前 zivaD said…
smile
hi jenna!! i'm sorry about your back. chiro's on hols probably. mine's a bit better since last night. but i had the local masseuse come over and give me a nice back massage.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi Jax! You are probably right. It's really my fault. I should have called, but I was going to be in the area so I just didn't bother because he's always there except on Thursdays when he is closed.

Anyway... I got my official tags for my car yesterday... ya'll are not going to believe what my tags letters/numbers are!

R34AYJ

Does someone tell me why RAYJ had to be on there? lol
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
OMG what a freaky coincidence! It would be so much more awesome if it said Tiva though teheheh :)
heart
I know right?! I wanted to choose my own, but here you aren't allowed too. =[ I was gonna do Gibbsgrl or Tivotee =] I am not happy with have RayJ on my car.
heart
Lol look on the bright side, at least it's not a ship you extremely dislike! It could say like... Tibbs or Giva or something! :P
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
OMG RAYJ!!!

That's gold.

No but seriously, that's good! It's the ship name for our two cockblockers. It's like, confirmation that they should get together and leave Tony and Ziva alone!!
Even your car is a Tiva shipper, Jenna, lmao.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
laugh
Ha, your car totally does! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
anybody home?
heart
@Tegan- Very true! I think I would have found a way to deal with it if a ship I hated was on it. lol

@Piper- I didn't even think about it like that! =] My car is a total Tiva shipper! lol

@Jax - I'm here hun!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
hi jenna! how are you keeping? cote the car is a rayj shipper! lol!
heart
@Jax- Things are fine. =] How are you? Cote absolutely is a big Tiva shipper which makes her a RayJ shipper so Mr. Miami & Blondie can go somewhere and be with each other. lol
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
btw, seen the picture of cote on a recent magazine photoshoot? she looks absolutely gorgeous. the black number she was wearing did a number on me! ;D
her eyes look tired though. understandable..
heart
Do you have a copy of it? I don't know if I've seen it or not.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
her top is sheer! alyssa posted this is Tumblr.
 her 上, ページのトップへ is sheer! alyssa 投稿されました this is Tumblr.
heart
Gorgeous as usual!!! =] She does look tired though.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
she does. and i dunno if it's just the make up but it looks like she lost a bit of weight too. they must be really busy now with the premiere just nearly here. a show usually is 4-5 episodes ahead of their showing dates.
heart
I can't even imagine how busy they must be now. Mark Harmon says sometimes they work 16-18 hour days. That doesn't leave much time for anything else for sure!
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
heart
Hi everyone!

Aww, that's a beautiful pick of Cote!
Hey girls, sorry I've hardly been on today, I've been catching up on old episodes of The Biggest Loser USA and Australia! I'm totally addicted.

Cote looks absolutely stunning in the photoshoot!
heart
@Dannii- Ahh! Wondering where you've been! lol.
Hehe, I'm going to get my running shoes and then going food shopping tomorrow too, so I'll probably be back late afternoon. :) I'm on a total health kick right now! xD

How is your day so far?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi dannii! how are you? lots of catching up.. i like top chefs/chef masters.

hi mari! how are you keeping?

@jenna: must really be back-breaking work. and to memorize all those lines! i can't do that! i once did a 12hour shift for 10 straight days. i collapsed due over-fatigued on the 10th! took me a week to recover. so not worth it.

she's always gorgeous. seen her pictures at Imagen awards?
heart
@Dannii- What kind of health kick? Like everything health? Or just fresh fruit & stuff? My day is going fine. Working on a bow holder and some cards =]

@Jax- I agree. t's not worth it, but they love what they do. As Mark Harmon has said numerous times. That they wouldn't do it if they didn't love it.

I've seen a couple photos of her, perhaps it was at the Imagen Awards.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@jenna: yeah, how are the cards coming? that must be it. she was wearing red. not rocking the black shoes though, i thought gold stilettos would look much better with the dress. but she still managed to look stunning.

@dannii: must you mention running and health in one sentence? mother's egging me to go jogging with her at 4am about 2-3x a week. told her my sister needs it more than i do. i'm too lazy.. ;D
Well, I'm planning on going running 3 times a week, eating healthily and I'm gonna get an inflatable punching bag for my room! xD Plus, I'm gonna start yoga classes. I've always wanted to try kickboxing but I have no idea where they'd do it in my area. xD

Haha, sorry Jax! It helps to do it in the mornings! xD Or the evenings, but not on a full stomach! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
mornings are my sleeping time! plus i still have review classes this week. i did pilates before. might do it again. the gym, the pool and treadmill will do just fine for me. i'd rather eat.. ;D
I must admit I do love my sleep, but I go to bed late so I can't really complain about early mornings if I don't go to bed early! xD

I would love to go to the pool but... *looks around* ...... *whispers* ..... I can't swim... like at all. xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
*your secret's safe* i really don't know how to swim per se.. but i do know how not to drown. lol! i got some lessons from school but that's it. i'm more of like hold the gutter for dear life and pretend to kick your feet. i won't go deeper than 5 feet! lol! ;D
I was exactly the same when we had swimming lessons at school. When I was in Year 6, I was the only one still in the small pool and the TA stayed with me and taught me doggy paddle. Everyone used to take the mick but I didn't care. xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i was suppose to be learning as swimming is good for asthmatics. but i was just too scared. even right now one of my greatest fears is to die of drowning. the farthest in the ocean i will go is about as high as my hips. i still prefer the kiddie pool. lol! ;D
heart
@Jax- The cards are going pretty good. Slowly getting orders. I've got 4 orders going out this week. The bow holder is just a bonus item that isn't expensive to make that I thought might be a real hit. We'll see though. Yes, I saw the ones of her in the red dress (she was with Michael Weatherly in some photos right?) and she looked gorgeous!

@Dannii- Wow, you are on a real health kick! I can't wait to get more room & out of this house with D's parents so that I will actulaly have the time & space to exercise the way I truly want to. I am NOT a morning person at all! lol. Your secret is safe with me too, but that is something we have to change. =]

I'll be on tomorrow morning girls & maybe very early afternoon but tomorrow night is the American Idol concert! I'm so excited, but really nervous. I'm afraid that I'll end up in the wrong place, because we have to pick up our tickets at our the Will Call window and we have to meet at a designated area for the meet n greet. I don't know I'm just a worry wart!
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Hello ladies :D I'm back, for a little while! What have I missed?
heart
Hi Kayleigh! Oh my, you've missed alot! A few pages back there are links to 4 spoilers. We have the name of the first 3 episodes. Lots! lol
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hellooo, anybody home?

just popping in for an hour tops. my workshop is tomorrow 8am-5pm. exams on saturday. i'm getting nervous now.

@jenna: don't be such a worrywart. i'm pretty sure you're gonna have blast at the concert! i think they're having one here as well. not sure when though. i only saw the adverts on the telly. nope, not the cote red dress with michael. i think that's last year in monte carlo. this one was at Imagen awards a couple of days back. i'll show you when you're here next.

@kayleigh: hi girl! i hope you're keeping well. you have been greatly missed. the walls are pretty quiet these days.. ;D

@dannii: sorry for leaving you in the lurch last night. i got cut off (as usual) then fell asleep waiting to connect again. *sheesh*
No worries, Jax! I went off shortly after because I was falling asleep at the keyboard!

I'm glad you have orders going out Jenna! :D

Hey Kayleigh! *waves*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@dannii: we prolly fell asleep at the same time! lol! only thing is i got a head slap from my mother telling me to go to bed pronto!!
how was running today? weather cooperating? my partner said that it's muggy in ireland. not the best of summer weather but then again when is it ever be? the only two countries i know that rains in the middle of a summer.
Haha, probably!

I didn't go today, I'm going tomorrow because I haven't got my shoes yet lol. It is muggy! They probably are.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
so what are you up to today?

time to go beddy bye bye.. take care and i'll see yah tomorrow. mwaah! ;D

@jenna: thanks for the props!! ;D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Hi ladies!

@Jax- You are right. It's going to be fine & we will have a blast! =] Your welcome!

@Dannii- I'm glad too! =] Not as many as I had hoped for yet, but soon enough I'm sure. After all the kiddies get back to school & Holidays are a little closer!
Hey Jenna! :)

Sorry, I went for a bit because I logged in at my friends and then came back, had dinner and just logged back on.

Have fun at your concert tonight! Make sure to take plenty of pictures! :D
heart
Hi Dannii! I'm going to try to take pics! We are in the 6th row, so it should be easy to get pics, I just haven't figured out my camera fully yet so it always is super light on their faces where you can't tell it's them because of the stage lights. You know? At least I'll get some good ones back stage =]
big smile
I know exactly what you mean. When I went to a McFly concert the lights were so bad for pictures. xD

Wow, you're going back stage? That's awesome! :D
heart
Yes, we are so excited! =] We get to meet them & everything!
Awwwww! That's amazing! :DHave an epic time! What time does it start?
heart
Hey girls! Anyone lurking? :)
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
smile
I am. How are you Tegan?
laugh
Hey Mari! I'm good, just writing smut for the first time. :P Awkward as all hell and I keep blushing, but it's still pretty fun lol! You?
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
smile
LOL! I know the feeling I wrote a rape fan fiction a couple of years... which I never finished, mainly cause I thought it was too dark and too hard to write. I'm good, need to go to sleep though but, eh... Not sleepy.
heart
OH my gosh, I'd love to read it! Wow, I sound like a sicko lol... but I once read this really awesome (and terrible) fic where Tony and Ziva were held captive and they had to pick between them raping her and Tony watching or Tony raping her and them watching. The aftermath was a big plot point, and it was a very dark fic. But it was still incredible.

Mine is the last chapter of a multi-chap involving Tony and Ziva snowed in in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere. :)
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
Well, I never finished, I think wrote maybe three chapters... but it's somewhere here on Fanpop. If you really want to read it I could probably find it. Though it is kind of sick. It's a crossover of House and CSI: NY two shows that I'm not so much a fan of anymore. UP to you but it won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to read it,lol.

That sounds like a total Tiva smutfest! I would love it, lol.