Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7351-7400 of 16238

1年以上前 ManicMind said…
blush
Hmmm, okay well this gonna prove I know nothing about Great Britain's law and... order and that I do watch too much t.v. but has Interpol had to get involved?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
I haven't seen anything about it but I don't really think so. LOL, it wasn't stupid, if that's what you were thinking. :)
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
LOL! Okay well maybe just a little bit but that's good means it hasn't catapulted. Were you able to see the finale of Franklin and Bash? I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing. I loved the Encino Man reference. I was actually on the floor laughing at that one.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Dannii- Hope all is well over by you. I think it's still pretty bad right? At least according to the news. & I am actually excited for Mr. Miami to come back & intersect with Ziva (at least at this moment). lol. When I think of intersect I think of meeting at a crossroads/intersection, but then going on your way. So I think it'll be a fleeting scene or two where he comes back, maybe to try to get her back or maybe just because he's dodgy.... either way... could make for a wonderful Tiva scene. <3
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
I like your analogy, Jenna!

@Dannii: I've heard that it isn't getting much better-- it's all over the news here in Australia! Every channel you flick to is about the London Riots. I really hope it calms down soon, and you can sleep easy :/
heart
@Tegan- Thanks! =]

heart
Ooh, maybe he could have hurt her in some way, and then when they "intersect" Tony can be all like GRR "BACK OFF. I will NOT let you hurt her again. She deserves better than you."

Ooooohhhh my mind kept going on and on with that statement and things he could say but I stopped myself there to keep it at least semi in character. (LOLNO.) ♥

And there IS a way he could upset her! What with his whole sneaky agenda top secret mission in Tel Aviv. It could have to do with Ziva's father... and she might feel like she can't trust slimy CI-Ray anymore!! :D
last edited 1年以上前
Guys, you need to keep me off Tumblr for a while! For some reason, a sort of war has just broken out between Tiva and Non-Tiva shippers. I don't even know where it came from and I just feel like I need a break from fandom for a while.
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
@Dannii: So, you're gonna be on Fanpop more or you're taking a break from all online fandoms?
smile
I'm gonna be on Fanpop the same amount of time, I just feel like I need to take a break from Tumblr.
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
heart
Ohhh, okay I get ya. Yeah... lol, still haven't tried to do much with my tumblr. It's getting to be nothing but drama on Fanpop too, well for some spots anyway, which is sad because I've become addicted to FP but it's not as fun as it used to be.

How have you been? Things any better over there? I heard that the rioting had pretty much ended.
heart
@Dannii - No good in getting yourself worked up over Tumblr, just step back from it for awhile & ignore it. It will eventually die down. NCIS always has had the craziest fans... lol! =] How are things over there? Better now I hope!

@Mari- Where is the drama starting? I haven't had any problems since I had a run in when I first started.
That's what I'm gonna do. :)

I haven't really been watching the news because I cried everytime I saw it, but from what I've heard, it'd died down.
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
@Jenna: Well there was a little bit of drama on the CM spot but has since stopped and then there's always drama on the OTH, Glee, and various other spots. A few people have recently had there accounts suspended and it seems like fewer people are on Fanpop. I don't know though maybe I just seem to be finding the bad stuff...
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hey guys! back for a bit. what did i miss?

@dannii: you ok? been watching cnn and bbc news as well. i'm praying it all dies down in the soonest time possible.
heart
Whoa, what kind of drama is going on on Tumblr? I don't even really know how to work the thing yet, but if I'm right, can't you only see the posts of the blogs that you follow on your dashboard? And you wouldn't follow Antis... :/ Confuzzled.
There are things called "Tracked Tags" and you type in what you want "NCIS" for instance and all the things of NCIS that have been posted by ANYONE can come up. So when I go on my Tiva tracked tag, there can be anti posts too.

Anyway, there is a thing called an NCIS Confessions blog where people confess their feelings about NCIS anonymously. From what I can gather, there was one that said "I'm glad that Ray and EJ are going because it means maybe Tony and Ziva can be together." Suddenly people were like "If Tony and Ziva wanted to be together by now, they would be." That was from some shippers of them. Now this whole "My ship is better than yours thing is happening." People are stating their opinions all over the place and it provokes people to state theirs in reply. It's just total codswallop and we've only got a month to go. It's such nonsense!
heart
Wow, it sounds like it! :/ Ah well, Antis will get what's coming to them when we get our endgame! WOO :D

I can't believe it's only a little over a month until we get our show back! I've literally been dying without it :( I also can't wait until HIMYM comes back as well... I need my Swarkles fix!
heart
@Jax- Ahh I've missed you! How is your studying going??? =]

How are all you other girls?
I'm good thanks, Jenna. Got a bit of a headache though. :(

I miss HIMYM too!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
@jenna: hi sweetie! i'm good. daydreaming during classes. i'm watching borderland right now.

@dannii: is that what it was about? some people are really getting at the end of their ropes so close to the premiere. it's just a bit sad when the ones arguing are actually shippers. can't we just all get along?
heart
Aww, hope your headache gets better.

Last night I went to work and I got this huge migraine. It was so excruciating that it made me feel sick and queasy in my stomach! And I was super dizzy... I had to go home early and I went to bed at like 8:45 because it was so bad. :(

I miss HIMYM! I remember I went through a phase where my Tiva kinda got left in the dust and I was all about Swarkles lol! But now I'm back where I'm supposed to be-- and Tiva is and forever will be my OTP! :D ♥

I'm good, Jenna. How are you? :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
ok guys. i have exactly 4 hours to sleep before i head off to class. thank heavens it's friday so i can be here longer tonight. i'll see yah all later. take care. mwaah! ;D

Keep safe dannii..
heart
@Dannii- I do hope that your headache gets better soon!

@Jax- Are you procrastinating? lol. You better get to
studying/class!

I'm doing fine. Still can't shake this backache, but going to the chiropractor tomorrow.
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Mmm just about the Ray spoiler... it was this exactly:

"Someone from her past who we haven't met before is coming forward. Ray will [also] probably come back halfway through the season, and they will intersect."

So I interpreted that as Ray and the person from her past will "intersect", not Ziva and Ray. But I could be wrong.
If it is that, then it probably just means they will cross paths and meet. It kind of hints to a small Ziva storyline, I guess, since both of them are connected to her.
heart
It could be interpreted as both, however I'm thinking just because of the actual meaning of the sentence that they mean Ziva. :/

Ooh, maybe this person from her past who we haven't met before could be Ziva's mother, Rivka! We haven't met her yet :)

But unfortunately all I can think of is how eerily similar her name is to *shudder* "Rivkin."
Sorry I went off last night without saying goodbye. The laptop randomly turned itself off and it was pretty late.

I don't really want to think about the whole thing until the premiere now. xD My head is spinning with all the theories! xD

We now have the first three episodes titles from S9!

9x01 - Nature of the Beast
9x02 - Restless
9x03 - Penelope's Paper (McGee's grandmother episode!)
heart
AWESOME!!! TEHEHEHEH :D
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
@ Dannii, I like the titles! The only thing I don't like is missus ex-SecNav's niece showing up in 9x01. I hope they listen to the fans who said they didn't want her back. SJM seems very nice, but I dislike her character (I'm saying "dislike" because she doesn't even deserve my hate).

Having a quick look at your posts, I'm happy I avoided the stupid Tumblr drama. Some of the stuff people post is great, but things like that make me want to delete my account. I'm getting more and more tired of the pointless drama.
heart
Yay! I'm so glad to have the first 3 episode names, although now it's like we still have 39 ish days to go and I want it nowwww!
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Fangirling will keep us entertained.
Aurora, apparently the reason that they're filming the premiere NOW is because of the fans who don't like her. There are rumours circulating that GG rewrote the premiere to kill off. I'm not getting my hopes up though, he probably won't kill her off, just write her out.

I can't wait either! :D
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I don't care if she dies or not, I don't wanna see her anymore and I wouldn't want to see her die a honorable, heroic death. I'm happy to see most fans didn't like her because I'd probably skip her episodes like I did last season.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello people, anybody home?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
spolier alerts for S9: (links from Tumblr)

link

link

link

link

i just thought you might want to know..
I can't even comment, I'm so tired. LOL.

I'm so excited for the 200th episode! It's gonna be great! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hi dannii! the 200th episode should be the most epic! ;D
why don't you go to sleep and have a bit of a lie in? it's the weekend anyway. i'm going soon as well. my back is killing me. need to lie down. i'll see yah tonight if you'll be here.

take care everybody. luvs yah all!! mwaah! ;D
I've been sleeping in til 12 practically all week! I love my sleep, but for some reason, I can't sleep all night through anymore. :(

Have a good rest, speak to you tomorrow, as I'll probably be going soon as well. :)
heart
@Jax- Thanks for all the links! Yay!! Gave me something to look forward to! I'm so excited for the 200th episode! Yay for spoilers! & I hope your back feels better! Mine has been killing me still & I went to the chiropractor today & he was closed for some reason. =[ Idk why!

@Dannii- Sweetie go get some rest! =]
heart
Ooh! Spoilers! Yaaaay! :D

My feelings on the spoilers:

- Am not happy that EJ is in the premiere.
- Am not excited for Ray coming back. Though if it is for them to 'intersect,' then I hope this is when they break up.
- Really hoping to see Ziva's mother.
- Super excited for Tony Sr. coming back! You could so tell he was a total Tiva shipper :)
- 200th episode should be amazing!
- YAY! Jackson Gibbs!
I hope the 200th eppy is really really amazing!
And yay - Tony Sr. xD He totally is a Tiva shipper!

When they talked about Ziva and Ray meeting again, I did like this line: "However, they won't necessarily be in the same place when Ray does make a return, and a lot could happen before then."
Gives me hope!
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
Well guys, I just want you all to know that I love you.

I just love everything and everyone on this heaven-sent show and I really love you guys because you because you respect what other people think.

I have so much love in my heart right now.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Aww. We love you too, Mikella! <33
heart
@Mikella- We love you too! =]
I'm glad about the Ray spoiler too, made me smile!

I hope the 200th episode is Jimmy's wedding! It would be amazing!

Awwww, Mikella, we love you too! It's exactly the same reason why I love everyone here, my opinions are laughed at or knocked down, we just accept each other for what we love and don't love.
heart
@Dannii- The 200th episode as Jimmy's wedding would be epic! But they previously said a Spring wedding maybe.... and unfortunately January is still winter over here! But maybe they will change it!

How are you girls today?
1年以上前 ManicMind said…
@Jenna: I'm good, don't know how long I'll be on but wanted to stop bye and say hi to everyone. How have you been? Is your back still giving you problems?
Hey hey hey! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi dannii!! you feeling better now?
heart
@Mari- Yes unfortunately it is still giving me problems. Since the chiropractor was closed on Friday I'm going to have to go next week.

@Dannii & Jax - Hi ladies! =]