Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Love you Jax! Ttys hopefully! & no worries we understand!
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Guys, I'm calling it a night, can hardly keep my eyes open! I love you both lots and lots, speak to you tomorrow! :D
heart
Night Danni! Love you!
heart
Girls?!
I'm here! :D
heart
Yay!! Hi Dannii!
Hey Jenna! How are you?

I'm currently in the process of making a Tiva t-shirt and want "Team....." but have no idea what to put. Suggestions?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
people??
Hey Jax! Just popping off for a bit of dinner, be back in a jiff!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i'll be here..
heart
I'm kinda here.

<3
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi jenna! *abby hugs*

surprise
I'm back. I have a dilemma.

There are these three things on cafepress that I REALLY want, but I can't decide what to buy first! I want the Mrs DiNozzo pj's, Team McGee teddy and Team Palmer travel mug. If I were to get the mug, I'd buy the teddy at the same time, but the pj's I'll buy on it's own. Help?
heart
Hi Dannii & Jax! *Hugs*

PJ's first. Especially since you are such a big DiNozzo/Weatherly fan! =] No contest in my mind.

I've got a dilemma too... although mine is not good. I am so stressed out already being back here in NJ, living with D's parents. All her mom does is b*itch and complain over the stupidest things... and she treats us like we are 2. She really treats Danyell like crap, but she won't speak up to her b/c it's her mom. I've tried to make a remedy for every situation but I'm so sick of trying & just want to move NOW!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
ah dannii, that is truly a dilemma. if it was me, i'll get the jammies first then save up for the mug and the teddy after, or wait a week or two, save up on the third item then order them all and save up on delivery charges. whaddaya think?
*hugs*

Thanks for the help!

Awwwww, that totally sucks. I've never been in that situation so I don't really think that I can give helpful advice but you should just take each day as it comes and just remember that it's one day closer to moving! Her mum just probably can't face up to that fact that you two are moving soon and that Danyell is growing up.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Hope we helped with your dilemma. lol =]

Yeah... it's a situation you never want to be in. I can't even describe how bad it is living there. Danyell hasn't even told her mom that we are moving yet. Plus she's acted this way for years. Danyell is 29 next month... that is grown... not growing up. And then she bitches about me not paying things that arne't even my responsiblity... such as car insurance. They have 2 cars, yes Danyell uses the one because her dad gave it to her, but it's still in his name & the insurance is in his name. Now with Danyell not having a proper job b/c the one she got screwed her over I've been paying insurance for years. Even though I don't drive the car & really have no ties to it except Danyell using it to drive me places. If I weren't there & Danyell was driving it her parents would still be paying so why put it on me. We put in all the gas, and maintenance required. And I asked her mom if this month we could be late paying car insurance b/c of vacation I needed an extra week to get the money and she's yelling about it after she said yes last month. There's sooo many things I just feel like giving up. I wish I could move now. & so I don't sound like a complete ogar... I do appreciate living there rent free it's just... the price I pay for everything else is alot higher.

Sorry for dumping this on ya'll.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
oh jenna, i'm so sorry that you are in such a predicament. same as dannii, i have never been in your kind of situation before so i am a bit at loss too. maybe you could just tune her out. play deaf and be a functional mute whenever she's around.
that's the problem with in-laws. no matter how you look at it they'll always be the other half's parents and need to be accorded some respect as such.
Pray for strength and ensure you have a good grip on your patience and just extend it a bit longer. tell yourself you are doing this for Danyell. Just imagine the wonderful times you and D would have when you finally get away. then hang on to those nice pictures in your mind. Cheer up sweetie..
heart
Thank you Jax. I wish I would never had to be in this predicament. If it weren't for our stupid landlord who stole money from us & put secret cameras in our apartment we would never have had to go back to her parents house. I try to tune her out... but it's so hard. And it's stressing D out who has to be home with her all day. We are doing the absolute best we can. Danyell is worse stressed than I am over it... and I'm trying hard to think of our family when we do get away... some days it seems more like a fantasy.
Okay, if she doesn't know that you're moving, there's definitely no reason to be like that.

Don't worry about it, it's what we're here for, remember? :)
I can't believe your former landlord did that! Shouldn't you have gotten some compensation or something?
heart
Yeah I know... she's been like that since I've known her. She's manipulative, and mean! You guys are the greatest! Our former landlord was a CREEP!!!! The slimeball found some loophole to crawl through. Something about it being his home of residence and there was access to the garage which we weren't allowed to use so he needed to have camera's to make sure we weren't stealing anything & stuff. So why did you need then near the bathroom huhhhh?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
yeah, doesn't your local gov't have a law that protects tenants? if i had a landlord like that i would have killed him long ago!
heart
^ See above answer Jax. Loopholes. They suck.
That is total BS. Surely there should be some proof that he had them near the bathroom?
heart
We hightailed it out of there and when we went back the next day to finish getting our stuff all the camera's were gone.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
agree. that's bull and you know it. That won't wash with me. As a paying tenant you have privacy rights too. and was the said bathroom yours? bcos if it is, that's a violation right there. Do you have a contract? In Ireland, the landlord cannot even enter said premise without the consent of the tenant unless it's an emergency. I would have loved to snuff the living daylights out of that creep!
I'm getting shivers just thinking about it. ERGH.
heart
It wasn't in the bathroom, it was technically outside the door of the bathroom but walking from the bathroom to the bedroom ... clear view. It was our bathroom yes. Unfortunately he refused to sign a contract b/c he wanted it to be on a month to month basis. I also later found out that he wasn't zoned for a multi family house he just converted it with out getting the permits. I'm glad to be out of there though.... one situation to another.

My luck.

At least I have you girls.
heart
Thank you both for listening to me!!! I really appreciate it. Muahhh!!! <3 I love you both dearly!

D's coming to pick me up from work early so we can just go walk in the park or something for awhile to clear our heads and be away from her mom for a bit.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
anytime. loves you too, sweetie.. ;D
lesson learned: next time have a lease contract.
Do that. go, clear your heads. get some fresh air. go people-watching. smile & laugh!

btw, friends of mine from Canada just had a baby boy last Sunday and named him Anthony Joseph. They took my suggestion for Anthony! he's AJ now.. yay! ;D
No problem, sweets! We're here for you to unload or whatever WHENEVER. We're psychically connected, right? :P

Awwwww, that is so cute! I am actually gonna name my baby boy Anthony, when I have one, of course. My mind is made up, nobody is changing my mind. :D

I really wanna know when they're starting filming, guys. And I really really hope we get a good sneak peek of 9x01 like last time! Remember that? We're were freaking out like there was no tomorrow! OCEAN AND SHEA BUTTER BABY.

Michael Weatherly's birthday in 17 days! I'm gonna tweet Pauley to tell him Happy B-Day from me! Hope she gets the message. :P
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
when do they start filming, early August?
MW us a july baby. Do that Dannii, she'll get the message alright.
I just realized something. This will be my first ever season premiere with you guys! *screams!* I AM SO HAPPY!! ;D ;D
wish i have known you guys much much earlier..
big smile
I have no idea, but I really wanna know. I'm gonna be freaking out just thinking that our babies will be back on screen soon! People are already counting down the days..... 91! I miss them so much already. I'll be watching vids and tears will be streaming down my face. Is it weird that I sometimes find myself thinking about what they could be doing right now?

He is 1 year and 1 month younger than my dad. :P But seriously Mr Fine Wine is just YUMMY. *daydreams*

Awwww, it will! There will be so much squeeage! I think I started here just before ToC aired. We actually only started the thread in the break between Jack Knife and Mother's Day, but can you imagine what it would have been like if the thread had been here? OHMCGEE. :P

Don't worry Jax, we still have EPIC times to come and you will be there through it! :D

I'm popping off for a bit, gonna have a bath. Be back soon! :D *kisses*
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
go. still with the never ending editing..
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
Hi everyone, just popping in again to see how you all are doing.

@Jenna- I am terribly to hear about your current living situation right now. I am even more appalled to hear about what your previous landlord did to you. Your landlord definitely breached a few of your tenant rights and you and Danyell shouldn't have had to move out because of that creep. Anyways, I hope things get better for you.

Jax- I understand your excitement. The S9 premier will also be the first season premier for me with you guys as well. I'm looking forward to it. It can't come soon enough, can it? :)
Hey Sonya! :D How are you?
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
I'm doing all right. Just a little bored. There's not much to do during the summer lol. How are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi sonya!! haven't seen you in ages.. ;D
I'm doing good. Still got a month left of school. Although, I have no lessons whatsoever tomorrow and yet I still have to go in. Stupid huh?
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
hi Jax, yeah, it's been awhile, but it's good to see that you all are still here keeping this spot alive.
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
Dannii, yeah, that is stupid. I hate when schools do that- make you come to class for no reason.
Yeah, it seems there is only a few of us left "full-time" until the premiere. I mean, it understandable it's summer or people are busy. I just thought it might be a LITTLE more active. :P But oh well, can't change anything. At least there are people here! :D

Yep, I'm just gonna be sitting there until I have to go home at lunch. DUMB.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
it's the number of days girls. students need to meet a certain number of school days per year level. i know the feeling. waste of a nice day being stuck inside a school.
I suppose. Plus I need my EMA to pay for things this month! Most expensive month of the year.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
zzz
lads, time for bed. i can't stop yawning... take care and i'll see you tonight. mwaah!! love you lots.. ;D
heart
@Jax- Agreed. Lesson learned. We drove around for awhile, went & fed the duckies and tried to clear our heads. Of course nothing changed when we got back, but we've been trying to ignore it. Congratulations to your friends! Like Dannii I've always loved the name Anthony & actually planned on naming my child Anthony Michael.

@Dannii- & I can never express how much ya'll mean to me and just how connected we are. =] We are all going to have a bunch of Anthony's running around lol.

@Sonya - Thanks so much. Yes it was a horrible situation, but hopefully soon enough we'll be out of this situation. How are you?

As for filming. I remember in an interview quite a long time ago they said that after they stop filming they get a full 6 weeks off and then they are right back to filming. So it shouldn't be too much longer before they start.
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
SQUEEEE!! How exciting!

Awww Jenna :( Danyell's mother sounds horrible. I hope things get better soon! *tries to think of something profound and uplifting to say but fails*

I was in SUCH a Tiva mood at school today! Writing fanfiction during History, doodling hearts with "Tony + Ziva" written on them during Science... OH and in English, we're reading a book and one of my friends asked my other friend what page they were up to. He said Page 57. I think I squee-d myself a little bit :P
1年以上前 x-missmckena-x said…
Hey Tivotee's just thought id mention that the new spot look forum is still open and more icons and banner suggestions would be great we had so many last time!

Heres the link:

link

Kate x
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
Hey gals! Sorry to be gone so long! Just been stressing and busy lately!

I'm going a little crazy without new eps... but holding up ok with Netflix. current discs at home: Castle Season2 disc 1, JAG season 9 disc 1, NCIS Season 1 disc 1! Woo hoo! not that I haven't seen all of the NCIS eps on that disc, but I am working my way through JAG and it was only fitting to pick up NCIS when the time came! :)

Anyhow, Just wanted to pop in and let you know I haven't forgotten you! I'm actually stuck out of town this week (for work).