Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Where are all my girlssss!? (& Nic) lol
1年以上前 zivaD said…
jenna!! please tell me you got my PM. i clicked reply when this effin' computer just went blank on me! grr!!
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
I am here! I've just been relaxing after my last exam, it was sooooo much better than the last one! :D

How is everyone?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi dannii!! exams all done? i read your post earlier. have faith in yourself. it ain't over til it's over. I know you'll pass all your exams.

LittleSammy posted the 12th part of her current fanfic.
Hey Jax! Yep, all done. Well, fingers crossed all goes well. :D

I read that. It was excellent.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
there's another one which Piper pointed out to me. it's really funny and cute. squee-worth!!
big smile
I'm reading it right now! :D It's so good this far! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
you'll like it, it's funny! and i spelt "philosophy" wrong! too much excitement typing.. lol!!

you have plans for summer hols?
OhMcGee, it was amazing! It went straight to my favourites. If that were to happen on the show, I would die. :D

Well, I'm going to stay with my grandparents for a week and we have some church stuff planned. But other than that, not really. :P

Are you gonna be working?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
nope. btw, i have a bit of news. i have been offered a nursing post in melbourne, australia. i still have to take some qualifying english exams and adaptation but with God's grace i should be there by next year. The thing is, I am going to have to give our plans for august a miss. Exams are scheduled for august. I'm so sorry..
That's great news, Jax! How does the other half feel about that?

That's okay, I'm going to have to give it a miss too. I think it would be better to do it in the Christmas/New Year holiday or something? Whatever is better for you and Joyce and whoever else was gonna come.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
well he says and i quote, "I will always follow you. you know the reason why, never mind how and it doesn't matter where."
i take it he's gonna come too.. ;D

we will think of something. we'll get joyce's opinion when she comes back.
heart
Awwww, how cute! :D <3

Yep, definitely.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
tongue
i made a grave mistake of reading some fics that does not involve our OTP. and i'm not talking about mcabby bcos they're on my pairings list too. you know the ones i'm talking about. ewww!! yech!! i need mental bleach to remove them from my brain!! never again!! gah!!
I don't even want to think about it, tbh. I feel sick just thinking about them. *gags* I still can't believe there are fanvids and fanfics for them!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i know, i was just bored so i started playing around. my bad!! ewww! seriously!! it pushed me to write a very nice sweet as candy Tiva fanfic. i have the beginning and the middle. now i just need to find the end. easier said than done. i must copy the prompts here. might give me some ideas or two..
Yeah, the prompts are always good! I have an idea for a fanfic that people are gonna hate but the ending will be really good if I get it right. I love it when I randomly get really good lines in my head when I'm in class or just out and about. You can just work from there, even if you don't have a beginning, middle or end. Just base the story on what you think will fit. :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
i started keeping my little notebook beside me. sometimes i wake up with a really good line or idea and i just have to write it down lest i forget it which will surely happen if i don't write it down.

going in about 20 mins or so. sun's up again on my tiny corner of the globe so off to bed i must go plus mother's giving me evil looks again for still being awake at this time. ;D
I have a little notebook which I use to. I'd die without it. It's such a lifesaver.

Awww, I'm probably going soon too, school in the morning! Night, Jax! Sweet dreams. :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
nighty-night dannii. btw, i love Iris. ;D
i'll be back tonight. mwaah! luvs yah hunnie..
heart
Hi ladies! Glad ya'll are back on the thread. =] I got your second message Jax, but not the first one. I've written back now!

@Dannii- Glad your other exam went better. =]

How is everyone today!?
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
Great! :D On an endorphin high from dancing! Can't wait until my concert :)

Anyone in the mood for some Tony fangirling? Check out Disco Inferno by NCISMelanie on YT. Serious sexy-age there. ;)

WOO! Got my Jetsetter badge! Hahah can't believe I've visited FP 50 days in a row! Now that's what I call dedicated lol! :D
last edited 1年以上前
Hey girls! I'm glad the spot is becoming more active than it has been in the last few weeks. I seriously just want everybody back for serious flailage! :D

Thanks, Jenna!

I'm soaking wet right now, it's pouring down with rain. But at least I get to go to Nando's tonight with the girls. :)

I love that video, Tegan! :D

Awww, congrats! :D
heart
@Tegan- Congrats on your Jetsetter badge! The other day I just got the Globetrotter one for visiting 100 days in a row. =]

@Dannii- Enjoy your time at Nando's!
big smile
I will! :D

Guys, check out my new vid?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
anybody home??
big smile
I'm here! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
sorry i went down to have 2nd dinner.. (i'm a hobbit!) lol! ;D
still here?
Yep! I'm going in half hour though. I'm actually being sociable and going to a restaurant. :P

How are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
yeah, i thought you're going out. good for you! enjoy your time out.
have fun!

i'm not too bad. won't stay too long as well. just downloading some stuff. i'm in the mood for some marathons. i'm taking a break from NCIS for a bit, else i won't have anything left of it to watch before September! i have The Tudors lined up tonight. a bit of smut. ;D
maybe it will wake up my muses so i can finally have that ending to my story that i'm looking for.
heart
@Dannii- Your video=love! <3

@Jax- Enjoy your show & hopefully your muses will be awoken =]
big smile
Thanks, Jenna! I'm glad people like it! :D
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
crying
Hey girls? Anyone still on?
Gah I'm so pissed. My computer got a virus and broke down and delted everything. All my pictures are gone, everything since I was like, 9. :(
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Here, Janie! :D
Aw, that sucks! :(
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
KAYLEIGH!! *rushes to hug you* By the way, I hate you. You officially ruined my Social Life's....life [even more] by getting me to watch Doctor. Who. xP.
And yeah, so now I'm just sad and sitting in a corner ranting to my friends about how pissed off I am, LOL. xP
heart
@Janie- Aww! =[ I'm so sorry to hear that. *Hugs* That happened to me when I was a teenager. I lost years & years & years with of photos. & of course my current laptop went up months ago and I still haven't brought a new one.
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Janie. I'm truly, truly sorry for what has happened to your poor social life. *looks for a long moment, then begins cracking up*
heart
Hey girls! Found NCIS S8 DVD cover and noted something...it's the first cover where Tony and Ziva are next to each other! (Apart from S3, but I don't count that one :P) Don't they all look so pretty!
 こんにちは girls! Found NCIS 〜ネイビー犯罪捜査班 S8 DVD cover and noted something...it's the first cover where Tony and Ziva are
big smile
Jimmy is on the cover too! :D
heart
^ I was so excited when they released the cover awhile back (well not that long ago, but still). I already pre-ordered my dvd. =] I was ecstatic to see Jimmy on the Cover & Tiva next to each other.
heart
Awww I just realized that he wasn't on the other ones! I hope this means that he finally gets his name in the credits in S9! :)
big smile
I really hope he does. Brian deserves it. Jimmy is such a great character and fits into our little dysfunctional family really well! :P

BTW, Tegan, as your birthday is on Sunday, I have a little surprise in store! :D

ANNNNNNNND, I'm pre-ordering S8 too! :D
heart
I agree, he has long deserved to be in the opening credits, so hopefully they have wised up & made him more than just a recurring character. =]
Really Dannii? That's so sweet! ♥ Here my birthday's on Saturday, but I spose the 18th would be a day forward in Britain. :)

Actually, I just realized it's past midnight now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME lol! :D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
I just remembered, I have to show you girls something that I got for my birthday! Say hello to my new NCIS wall clock! :D It's huge too!

I just remembered, I have to 表示する あなた girls something that I got for my birthday! Say hello to my new
Yikes! I'd better get a move on then! :P

I totally agree Jenna, ima be so mad if he isn't in Season 9 credits! Especially if they give him a wedding episode and then don't put him there!

Oh yeah, I was thinking.... WHAT IF TONY AND ZIVA DANCE AT THE WEDDING???!!!

/dead.
laugh
Wow, that's so amazing! I want one! *goes to order* :P
heart
I WANT A TIVA WEDDING DANCE.

Actually I want three.

One at Jimmy's wedding, one at McGee and Abby's wedding, and one at their own. ;)
heart
*fans self*

I'm dying just thinking about it! *squee*

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY BRAIN. I actually wanna cry right now. XP
heart
Love that clock! I almost ordered one similar, but I have no where to put it right now.. waiting til I move then I will have a whole NCIS room! =] lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TEGAN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! <3

Here's a special picture for you!
 愛 that clock! I almost ordered one similar, but I have no where to put it right now.. waiting til