Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6301-6350 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
PS - A Tiva dance would be... squee! I think I would literally faint.
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
That picture is so cute Jenna! :D

The thought just makes me so happy! Even if we didn't get it, the images in my head would do the trick! xD
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello people! it's Tegan's birthday! time to partaaay!!
big smile
JAX!!!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi dannii!! *abby hugs* how was your night out?
*hugs* It was really good thank you! The food was yummy, good company, all good! :D

How are you?
heart
Hi ladies! Yes Dannii... how was your night out? [Edit: NV you already answered. lol]

PS- Does anyone know anything about laptops? I'm going to break down & buy one as I miss all my photos & being able to store stuff and whatnot.... I'm a bit unclear on what type of processor, hard drive space & memory space.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
here you go birthday girl.. enjoy your wonderful day!!
many happy returns! luvs yah sweetie..
 here あなた go birthday girl.. enjoy your wonderful day!! many happy returns! luvs yah sweetie..
I have a laptop, but I know nothing about all the technical stuff! Sorry hun! :D

Great pic, Jax! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi jenna!! absolutely have no clue when it comes to computers. my brother's still giving me grief over a laptop i bought nearly 6 years ago! not a big fan of windows vista though. i find it slows down the computer noticeably. a word to the wise, get a separate enclosure for storage and stuff. learned it the hard way when my computer crashed twice on me. all my stuff, pictures, projects, papers were all gone. now i routinely transfer files from the computer to my enclosure. i cannot bear to lose all my Tiva related goodies.
heart
That's okay girls. I try not to listen to the people at the store because they always want you have all this unnecessary stuff. I store all my stuff on cd's still. Guess I should be putting stuff on flashdrives now huh? lol...totally not up to date with all this technology stuff. I've done some research online, but you never know how good that's going to be.

& love the pic Jax!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
@jenna: try to get the opinion of the computer geek in your office. (somehow there's always one in every work place) they're a great help.

@dannii: wassup? school's nearly over..

IKR, i love that pix of MW too. I wish that kiss mark was mine. lol! ;D
laugh
@Jax- Unfortunately all our computer geeks only come in when we call & need them... most of the people I work with aren't tech savvy enough to know either. They are very intelligent ppl in the work they do, but hand them a new operating system & they don't know what to do. lol Yes it is such a great pic of him... have you been sending fan letters? perhaps it is your kiss? hehe

1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
a friend may be then? well, get someone who knows more on computers than any of us anyway.. ;D

i wish it was mine..
big smile
GUISE. THE TWITTER ROLEPLAYERS FOR TONY AND ZIVA ARE KILLING ME. I CAN'T RIGHT NOW...
 GUISE. THE TWITTER ROLEPLAYERS FOR TONY AND ZIVA ARE KILLING ME. I CAN'T RIGHT NOW...
heart
Love it! Excuse me while I faint.
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
AWWWWW!! Thank you girls so much for the beautiful pictures! I love you all! :D :D ♥♥♥

ZOMG TIVA ROLEPLAYERS.

/dead.
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
klGLKSGLksdgkJSDGLKSLKDG HI I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD
TIVA ROLEPLAYERS!
heart
LOL! Hey Mikella! How are you ? :P

I'm just waiting for all my friends to arrive for my bday party :) We're gonna have a horror movie marathon. Should be fun lol! ♥
IKR? They're amazing! :D

Tegan, did you see the link to your present on your wall?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
anybody?
heart
I'm here Jax!
Hey girls! :D
heart
Hi Dannii! <3
Hey Jenna! :D

You good?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi jenna! wassup?
heart
Yup! I'm good Dannii! How are you?

Not much Jax, what are you up to today?
I'm good thanks, just decluttering my Tumblr! xD

How are you, Jax?
heart
I'm still looking at laptops, but I think I found a great deal on one. It's a little ugly (kinda boxy looking, not sleek & nice) but the memory/hard drive is ALOT of space & it's a great price!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hi dannii! i'm good. thanks for asking. remember my Tiva picspam project for all NCIS seasons? (well, S3-8 anyway)easier said than done! i'm not even halfway done with it. it's so hard to choose which screencaps to use, then all the editing that needs to be done. i can't even remember being this intense with a certain project not even in school! what we have to do for the love of tony & ziva.. ;D

@jenna: never mind the outside. it's the inside that counts. and for a great bargain no less! grab it now. ;D
last edited 1年以上前
Hehe, sounds good!

I tried a picspam for a song called "1000 faces" for Tiva, I just stopped and just forgot to restart. In fact, I'll do it now! It was so hard, so I know how you feel!
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Tiva picspam! Yay!

@Jax- Yes, you are right. It isn't the outside that counts, plus I can easily get a laptop skin, maybe even custoized to NCIS! =] I guess the laptop is sold! I am going to send my mom the money in Delaware, because New Jersey has sales tax (& DE doesn't). The tax easily would add between 40-60 so if she buys it in DE no tax, saves me money!

Leaving in a few min to go over to a friends for movies & lunch/dinner. Talk to you all later. Muahh!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
surprise
i'm telling you when this is done it's gonna be the size of a king size duvet! and that's only season 3.. whew!
Have fun, Jenna!

Haha, the bigger the better though right? ;)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
heart
enjoy jenna!! ;D

@dannii: two-face was just shown here earlier. i was screaming at the telly, "don't kiss him, don't kiss him!!" during that scene at the pantry. eeww! my brother threw a pillow at me.
did you ever noticed how gibbs' voice softened towards tony after ray was introduced? when tony was rambling on about batman. i like it. plus he took tony out with him to the crime scene right after the bathroom scene to distract tony. i love that about gibbs'.
I always turn down the volume during that scene, then switch to another tab while it's playing! :P

I didn't! I will be watching that later now! Tony was definitely distracted during that scene after the bathroom scene. He couldn't stop turning around and looking at Ziva. It was so heartbreaking. MY POOR BB.

Random question: Do you think Season 9 is gonna pick up where it left off and in four months time?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
exactly, and gibbs' noticed it. that's why he took tony out with him. that bath room scene just broke my heart again in a million pieces.. i have never seen tony's face look so forlorn, not even in TorC. same as ziva's face in the bar. do they actually realize what they are doing to each other?

i think so. i hope so. there were so many unanswered questions left hanging at the end of S8. who's the leak, why was tony chosen to be the handler, kort, ray, EJ.. and i absolutely hate to think about it but judging from the two year contracts all of them signed plus what mark harmon said that he'll only do it til S10, this might be the beginning of the end. (unless they do a spin off for tony's character)i just hope we get good episodes story-wise and of course they finally explore the dynamics of the tony & ziva story. we're getting more and more every year so i'm expecting heaps this year. i also wish they would veer away from used plots already. new writers so maybe new story lines.
heart
Oh gosh Jax you just had to mention MH saying Season 10 would be the last... =[ I'm already crying thinking about it. Eek!
So am I. But.... I think it's good to be prepared for it, rather than it coming out of the blue. Realistically (and truthfully) I kinda know in my heart of hearts that Season 10 will be the last.

BUT WE WILL HAVE HAD THE MOST AMAZING RUN EVER. #1 SHOW? We couldn't have asked for better.
heart
My heart literally sinks when I think about there being a last episode of NCIS ever. :/ God, I'm going to cry so much...

At least it means that Tiva endgame is nigh! I'm really really hoping that they don't get together in the last episode. I want to see some of their relationship, after all this freaking waiting! :P
At least we all have each other to lean on. :)

Yep, definitely!
hmmm
Yet I still have this nagging feeling at the back of my head...what if they ruin it? What if they destroy Tiva or have them not even get together? I mean, a billion different people have taken over the running of the show, how are we supposed to know where they're going to take it?

It's only a small feeling, but it's still there. I don't know if I'd be able to take it if Tony and Ziva don't have the real ending we're all hoping for. :/
I totally understand what you mean, Tegan! I've had that same feeling too. I mean, what if they don't ship them the same way that DPB and SB have. I don't even know if GG ships them and that scares me because he might take them in a totally different direction. If they don't get together I think a part of me will die inside.
Phew, at least I've found someone else who understands. :/ I'm not sure if GG ships them in the same way as the others. And forget part of me dying inside, I would literally become a shell and an inconsolable wreck if they didn't get together. After all this time... it's a scary thought. :(
EDIT: GG wrote Faith, Mother's Day and Recruited, which were all pretty good episodes for Tiva. Especially Faith. He also wrote Pyramid, but I still haven't decided whether that is a good episode for them or not. :/
last edited 1年以上前
I just watched Pyramid actually. I think it is a good episode for them.... subtlely... at least from Tony's side. I seriously do not know what Ziva is thinking right now. I had to resist the urge to chuck the pillow at the tv. Thank goodness for fast-forward during Ray scenes. There were a lot of moments, but they're kinda blink and you'll miss it type ones.
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
hello tivotees! ;D
i can't help but notice the somewhat sad note to the exchanges above. c'mon guys.. it ain't over til it's over!! look on the bright side, we still have two long years with them. remember the time when we thought CdP wasn't signing up anymore? then she did, we should celebrate the fact that we will have our complete family for two more years. lots and lots of things to still look forward to.. and i still have faith that we will get Tiva at endgame. that we will!! smile my beautiful people!! ;D
I totally agree with you, Jax. Two years is a long time and just think of all the epicness that will occur in the meantime!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
DANNII!! *tight abby hugs!*

how are you?
smile
Hey Jax! Not too good, tbh. I think I ate something bad. I feel so sick. But I'm watching X Files so I'm good. :P

How about you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
you poor thing.. can you get motilium somewhere? it'll help settle down the tummy. or sprite/7-up works for me. best thing? lie back, relax and let the x-files entertain you!

i'm not too bad. lashing here all day. it's "bed" weather. ;D
still with the editing..