Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 16238

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
DANNII :D

*BIG TIGHT BEAR HUGS*

Lol, i'm glad to be back!! Not gonna be on for long but should be back to normal in the next week or two, not got much more to do!

What you been up to hun?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
:D

My house is a wreck at the moment, my dad is redoing the entire living room. It's a nightmare and a total mess. :P

I have my last exam next week so just been revising, but after that will definitely have the comps up and running! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I'll hopefully have mine up and running soon too. Sorry for letting it slip guys!!

You'll do great in your exam Dannii, i have faith in you! :)

Also i have been watching Criminal Minds in bed at night and i have to admit to having a second OTP, something i said i'd never do. I'm up to season 4 and i am in LOVE with Morgan and Garcia. They are still behind Tiva but are an amazing potential couple. I now want to be called "Baby Girl" at some point in my life by Morgan lol! :D
That's fine.

Thanks, I'm gonna be a nervous wreck by the time I've finished! I actually had a dream where I thought I had to parachute in but it was the normal thing to do for an exam! My teachers just laughed. xD

Awww, Morgan and Garcia are so cute! I do prefer Hotch/Emily though. :P
1年以上前 freshfunkpride said…
heart
Hahahahah LOL at your dream, Dannii! I'm sure you'll do great, parachute or not ;)

I wish Morgan would call me 'Baby girl' too! ♥ He's pretty hot lol ;)

How are y'all? I'm about to go off to dance class! WOO our concert is coming up! :)
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
heart
Wow, where is everyone? :/

Hey Joyce! Great to have you back!

Okay, so I really have to get back to studying cos dreadful exams are looming ever closer, but I just have to talk about this beautiful post frilencer @ Tumblr made that made me want to cry. It was just 2 gifs - but they spoke a thousand words. The top one was of Ziva smacking down Tony's hand when he tries to toussle her hair in Recoil, and the bottom one was of him stroking her cheek in Swan Song.

GAH. It was just a simple observation that hadn't clicked in my mind before. He tries to comfort her, be there for her in Recoil but she shuts him down and pushes him away. And now she falls into his embrace. It's like... gah... just how far they've come and how much they've changed... no words... I don't even care that it's taking so long for them to get together because this journey has been amazing.

Yeah... babbling... lol
 Wow, where is everyone? :/ こんにちは Joyce! Great to have あなた back! Okay, so I really have to get back to
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
kiss
Girls, the resident bitch is taking a vacation. I'm going to the beach for a week starting on Sunday. I've got lots to do, so I'm saying bye in advance. See you!
Bye Aurora! I hope you have a great time!

I saw that post too and I totally agree with you! :D
worried
Anyone?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
hmmm
nobody home??
I'm here! Are you still here, Jax?

Sorry, I went shopping for shoes. I didn't get any that matched the dress though. :(
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
oh hi dannii!! miss you! did you get a nice pair though?
Hey Jax! I miss you too! I feel like we haven't spoken for ages! This thread has been pretty dead.

Yep. :) But I still have to find ones that match the dress and I still have so many other things to pay for. It's ridiculous how much everything costs nowadays.

Don't go anywhere, I'm just about to have a shower. Won't be long! :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
go and i'm gonna find me some food..
Back! How are you, lovely?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
i'm late, again.. how are you keeping sweetie?
I'm good thanks, my back is killing me after all the walking. xD

How are you?
1年以上前 zivaD said…
laugh
I'm good. had a storm here a few days ago. electricity and net was iffy. then as luck would have it we found out to that my bedroom has a leak! right where the the desk top computer is placed. had to wait for dry weather to get the leak fixed. had to disconnect the computer. and to top it all, my laptop's adapter blew up!! when it rains, it pours.. *sigh*

did you find good stuff? what kind of shoes did you get? i'm the one getting excited here!! ;D
Ouch. We have had heavy rain here too. Obviously not as bad as you though. I hope you get everything sorted out soon.

Well, I just got some silver sandals that have a middle bit that go all the way up to foot then around the ankle. They're really nice. :)
1年以上前 zivaD said…
rain?? it's summer there for crying out loud! (as if i'm not used to english and irish weather..)

it's the monsoon season. so tropical storms are lined up one after another til november at least. we're used to it by now. last year the river nearby bursted its banks and water came up to just above our ankles and flooded the first storey of our house. it was a riot with our two dogs scrambling up to the third floor!

anyway, silver sandals are good. did you get a purse to match too?
Yep. Us Brits are never happy. xD

Wow. It's never flooded here, even though we're practically on the beach.

Nope. I'll probably end up getting that later. :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
rains and floods are a part of our lives. just as 35-36C summers are.

don't spend too much. save up your coin for something more important.
exams done?

hey, i see joyce is back too. lots of contests! yay! ;D
Yep. xD

I finish my exams Wednesday. I have one Monday morning too. I will revising tomorrow with mini breaks, and am revising right now and Tumblr. xD Multi-tasking FTW!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
wow, you do have a lot on your hands right now. at least the shopping's done. i'm downloading some stuff, Tumblr, and watching S5 right now. how ever will we survive before september, i dunno.. ;D

I miss hollis mann. i hope she comes back for a few eps.
I am currently watching Shawshank, stopped the revision and gonna stop Tumblr soon too. I miss her too, her and Gibbs were good together. I can't see her coming back though.

Did you hear about Mark, Pauley, Cote, SJM, Michael Nouri, Ralph Waite, Robert Wagner and Wendy Makkena (Kate's sister) being on the Emmy ballot?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zivaD said…
no, where did you hear that? is there are article?
It's on Tumblr, I'll post the link.

link
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
saw it saw it!! oh wow! i wish someone from the cast will win indeed. gosh that will be so epic!! I always make it a point to watch major awards. oscars, emmys, SAG, BAFTAs..
please, please, please!! i wanna see them on the red carpet!!!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
big smile
found this shortie in ff.net, cute..

link

from DemonClowSorceress
I know! I'm a bit peeved that Michael Weatherly isn't on there though. Not to mentioned confused. I mean, he is phenomenal!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
yeah me too. i wonder why.. he must be disappointed.

need to go in 10mins. sleepy now. but will be back tonight..
Night Jax!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi everyone! I'm back from vacation, at least in DE but Monday morning I'll be back in NJ & able to start all the contests!! I've downloaded updates for D's windows vista & downloaded IE9 so everything is working now! Yay!

Vacation was soooo much fun! I didn't want to leave. I contemplated screaming, crying & throwing a hissy fit but I knew it wouldn't help so I decided against it. lol. It was just such a nice time and I can't believe how quickly it went by.

I saw someone had a birthday while I was gone... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!<3 <3
big smile
JENNA! I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK! *ABBY HUGS*

I'm so glad you had a great time! Now when we all go, you can show us all the great places to visit! :D
1年以上前 zivaD said…
nobody home??
smile
I am! :D

How are you, Jax? I won't be on for long, I'm off to my friend's house for the Queen's birthday long weekend heheh! Had an NCIS S5 marathon last night with chocolate and it was great :P What have you been up to?
Hey guys (if you're here).

I totally failed my RE exam, I can feel it in my gut. I actually cried. I feel so disappointed in myself right now. Someone cheer me up?
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
smile
Dannii! ♥ I'm here. And you have to cheer up, kay? I order. :)
Hey Ola! :)

I'm sure I'll get over it, but I can't stop thinking about it. I will cheer up, I promise. :)
1年以上前 Evanescent said…
big smile
Yeah, sometimes are moments when you feel: I vs rest of the world. But that's okay, some sadness, and then, so much hapiness. I actually can give you some of my excellent mood. xp :D
heart
Hi all! I can't wait for all of us to be able to meet & hang out! *Huge Abby Hugs*Don't feel upset Dannii! I'm sure that you did just fine! Here's a pic to help you through! Tiva & MW half naked all wrapped into one. =]

I forgot before I left that I had already added the contests & did my graphics, Dannii & Jax did them too... sooo hopefully we'll have some more participants.
last edited 1年以上前
 Hi all! I can't wait for all of us to be able to meet & hang out! *Huge Abby Hugs*Don't feel upset Da
Thank you Ola. :) They do say a happy mood is infectious! :D

Thanks Jenna, just what I needed to see! xD I can't wait for it either, it will be epic! I can't wait for more contests to start. I need one more reason for the Best Reasons to Ship Tony and Ziva Contest and then we're up and running!
heart
=] I added a reason so your good to go now hopefully!
big smile
Woo, just did the pick! :D
heart
Cheer up Dannii, we've all had that gut feeling that we failed after an exam. Most of the time, it's really not as bad as what you first think. I remember guessing most of the answers in my Science test, dreading my result and still getting 76%! Not as well as I could've done, but hey, I didn't fail! Chin up!

Had NCIS S6 Marathon yesterday-- I'm really sick so I curled up in bed with my portable DVD player, chocolate, fruit juice and NCIS. I didn't move for the whole day. LOL :P
heart
P.S. Four days until my birthday! :D (The 18th), and that means four days until Round 1 of the TFFF closes! Get your entries in if you haven't already, and remember to make sure you read every entry before you cast your vote, just to make it fair. :) We've only got about 5 fics entered!
big smile
Thanks Tegan. I feel much better about it today. I have my last exam tomorrow and then I'm doing nothing for the rest of the day! :D

I hope you feel better soon, Tegan!

BTW guys, Round 2 of the Best Reasons to Ship Contest is open! Rounds will start automatically after the pick is made! :D
last edited 1年以上前
heart
Already added my reason Dannii! =]

Glad you are feeling better about it today. Hope you do well on your exam tomorrow!
Thanks Jenna! :D

How are you today?
heart
No problem! I'm good!

I've just added the picks for the cd cover contest & the graphics contest. I know there was only 3 of us this time around, but now that I'm back I'll stick to the schedule & hopefully we'll have some more participants!