Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 16238

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
Can you watch this?

link
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
Hi everyone, it's me here again. Hope you didn't all forget me by now :p You all have been busy chatting while I was away.

@Jax- First of all, thanks for the gorgeous pics of Michael, Cote and Mark. Wow, that is true dedication going out in the rain with a cold and cough so that you could get a portable DVD player to watch NCIS reruns. You definitely have a bad case of NWS lol

@Jenna- Aww, Happy Tiva Anniversary Day to you too.

@Dannii- I'm glad you don't have diabetes and everything's ok. BTW thank you for making the TIVA anniversary vid. I loved it. The scenes you chose were great and the background music was hauntingly beautiful. I felt like Christmas came early for me this year :)

@Nic- Wow you like all my favorite shows. NCIS, Bones, Charmed. I agree with you on Cote. She's beautiful and if I was a guy, I'd totally be crushing on her (I hope that doesn't make me sound weird). I admire a guy who is comfortable enough in his own sexuality to say that other guys are cute. MW and MH are HOT and I'm glad we can all agree on that lol.
last edited 1年以上前
Hey Sonya!

Thank you so much! :D
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
@Jax- Feel better soon! Maybe some gingerale & Tiva will make you feel all better?

Joyce hasn't been around because she's been remodeling her daughter's room... all of it... not just redecorating, but painting and changing the base boards, and all of that good stuff too. After this she'll have to do her son's room. I talk to her on facbeook every now & then, she said she's going to try to pop in to at least say hello.
Thanks for letting us know, Jenna. I was beginning to get a little worried.
heart
Your welcome. She's only getting on every couple of days basically to check messages & whatnot... she said she's devoting all her time to the kids rooms so that she won't go through NCIS withdrawal... at least not yet. lol
last edited 1年以上前
laugh
Haha, I can see why she'd wanna do that. I've started watching THREE new shows in the past WEEK. It's taking my mind off it. xD
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Happy anniversary, girls!

A few days ago, a girl from the Spanish comm accused me of no longer shipping Tiva. It felt horrible. I still do, I promise.

@Dannii what have you started?
Hey Aurora!

That's so horrible! I didn't think that no longer shipped Tiva. :))

I have started Alias, Dark Angel and Hawaii Five 0. xD
heart
@Dannii- Are any of those shows good? I'm thinking about starting some new shows too.

@Aurora- Why would someone accuse you of that? I didn't think that.
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
@Dannii - Thank goodness! I have my "what's the point?" moments, but I've never given up. I've made it so far, so I'm not letting go.

@Jenna - Because I also ship Ziva/Ray and lately I've written some fics about that pairing. But then again, I've written about many couples and I don't even ship some of them!
big smile
I love them all so much! They're amazing! If you like Covert Affairs, you'll love Alias! It has everything. Dark Angel and H5-0 are epic too!

I think everyone has had at least one of those moments. About shipping Ziva/Ray, like you said the other day, we're not gonna judge you or anything, people are entitled to ship who they ship and we're all equal here. :D <3
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hey girls! *waves* What's up? LOL sorry I'm a bit lazy in reading... LOL

Um I want to start Dark Angel. Tbat's with Michael, right? [AND JENSEN! Two favorite actors in one show, please? :)]
Oh, and I also forgot! Happy Tiva Anniversary, guys! *hugs*
heart
@Aurora- While I obviously don't ship Ziva/Ray I respect your opinion... and it's just a fic... whats the big deal?

@Dannii- I did like Covert Affairs but stopped watching after a few eppy's b/c I got bored. Maybe I'll have to try Alias.

@Janie- Hi Janie!
heart
*waves* Hi Jenna! :)

@ Aurora-LOL read what you said. Well, we're not gonna judge you, of course. What's the big deal about a ship? I kind of like Ray, and if you like Ziva/Ray [Zay? Riva? IDK. 0_o] that's totally cool. xD
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Out of interest, what is the craziest pairing you've written about? I'm not talking about crack!fics, but about "serious" fics. And if you're not a writer, what is the weirdest, but believable pairing you've read about?

Mine is... *drumroll* Eli/Ziva! And nope, it was not incest. It was simple: Eli and Ziva David were fake identities. Actually, when they were alone, he was Eitan and she was Batya.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 midnyte007 said…
@Aurora- I don't think it gets any weirder than Eli/Ziva.
heart
@Aurora- That is quite weird. I havne't written any weird ones, and have only read a few ones outside of Tiva/McAbby. Such as Gibbs/Tony, Gibbs/Abby. And while I don't ship either of those, I don't necessarily think they are super weird either.
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
big smile
@Sonya - *blushes* You're probably right.

@Jenna - I don't usually write weird ones either, except for Ziva/Malachi. I don't think it's weird at all, but that's because there are quite a few girls who ship that in the En Español comm. Those couples aren't really weird either.

I've just remembered another weird pairing. I didn't write this one, it was a girl at the En Español comm. Remember Malloy? No? The English guy in "Royals and Loyals"? She wrote Tony/Malloy.
1年以上前 BangelMiSaTiva1 said…
Hi Girls, (Wow, no ones posted in Nine hours, that's gotta be a new record. Lol.)

@Jax: I hope you get better soon. Hopefully chicken soup, NCIS & Tiva will help make ya feel better. BTW I totally love your "NCIS Withdrawal Syndrome". I'm glad someones has finally given the horrible syndrome a name. Lol.

I've also been having problems with my internet lately. Certain sites wont let me log in, my internet keeps turning it's self off and on. The speed's playing up. One second my internet will be really fast then the next second it's bloody slow. It's really starting to p%$s me off.
Anyways, Sorry for the rant.
I hope you get better soon Jax.

@Danni: I know what you mean Danni. I too love all of LS's 'fics'. It would be impossible for me to choose just one favorite. So I can see where your coming from.

U'r starting three new shows, that's awesome. I love "Dark Angel".
Michael W & Jensen A both did terrific jobs in it. But I think i first started watching "DA" because it had Jessica Alba in it. I had a huge crush on her back then. I think she was only 18-19 when she played the role of "Max". Lol.

I havn't seen any Eps of "Alias or Hawaii 5 0", but with NCIS's current hiatus I might check em' out. Anything to get my mind off of NCIS & Season 9. I even asked my boss for extra shifts today, in the hopes it would give me something to do and keep my mind off of this hiatus. Lol.

@Sonya: Hi there. I could never forget u Sonya. I've really missed talking to ya and I'm so glad you've posted.
Yeah I love NCIS, BONES & CHARMED. Although my liking of Charmed has given me grief in the past. Teenagers can be so cruel. When I was still at High School some people found out I liked Charmed. So all the guys were giving me a hard time about it. Oh well, my friends were pretty cool about it. They teased me a little, but let it go. Apparently it's not normal for a teenage guy to like Charmed. Lol.

Don't worry Sonya, it doesn't make you sound weird. Cote is beautiful and if you were a guy and crushing on her, I'd totally understand. I think I spend half the day and most of my dreams crushing on her. But hey, if your crushing on her right now as a girl, I'd totally be cool with that too. I've always had a soft spot for girl on girl. (Sorry that was a real guy thing to say) Lol.
Thanx Sonya. So awesome to hear from ya again. Thanx for writing.

@Aurora: Hey Aurora, I know you still ship Tiva. Never doubted it. Your just as dedicated to Tiva as the rest of us.
Don't worry about that girl that accused you of not shipping Tiva anymore. Some people are just mean for the sake of being mean. It's like their mouth ain't connected to their Brain.

I think I may have read your Zay fic. If it's the one I'm thinking about, it's pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of Ray or Zay, but I'm not gonna judge you for liking em'. It doesn't make me think any less of you and in fact I like your writing. Whether it's Tiva, Zay or Zony.

Ziva/Eli that is a weird pairing. Not to sure it gets any weirder than that. Lol.

Hi Jenna, I totally love your new Icon. So Pretty.
How Are you?
I hope your backs feeling better than it was b4.

Hi Janie. I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages.
How have u been?
How Are you?

Hope everyone's well and have an awesome Day/Night.

last edited 1年以上前
Ziva/Malachi's alright.
Tony/Malloy now thats weird. Lol.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
@Nic - She's not mean, but lately she's kinda bitter and frustrated. She started saying she liked EJ on a whim "because nobody cares about Tony's feelings and he's always the bad guy". All I could think was "LOL WUT?!". She should understand I don't really love Tony, while Ziva is my baby and 99% of the time I'll side with her.

Did you read the fic at ff.net. There are three on that site, but at my LJ there are six Ziva/Ray fics and the latest one is mighty weird. I'd say it's my guilty pleasure, but there's nothing to feel guilty about.

Ziva/Malachi is cool, especially if you write about Mossad!Ziva. I didn't ship them until I wrote a fanfic as a Christmas gift where Malachi was the one who took Ziva's virginity.

Tony/Malloy is... interesting. The couple of fics that girl wrote about that were great. Nothing explicit, all suggestion.

By the way, I don't watch any of those series. I'm a procedural junkie and also very picky and unfaithful. Right now I watch "The Mentalist" (although I'll probably give it up soon), "The Closer" and "Without a Trace". I know WaT was cancelled and it's okay. I started watching because Enrique Murciano makes me drool massively and I quite like it.
big smile
Oh well, let her be bitter & frustrated. I'm not really a fan of EJ either. I don't know what it is but EJ just gets on my nerves.
I like Enrique Murciano. He's a pretty good actor.

Yeah the fic I read was on ff. I think it was called "De promesas y amenazas de divorcio".
smile
I think that's what it's called. I read it a while ago and my memory has been terrible lately.

Hi Piper!!!
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Hey Aurora! Yeah, well, nobody over here is doubting your love for Tiva, that's for sure. We're Tivotees for life. xD Through the good and the bad. :)

I'm glad to know Joyce hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth. Someone tell her we miss her!!

Oh Nic, i'm so sorry to hear that guys used to give you grief about liking Charmed when you were a teenager. That's just stupid - what guy doesn't want to see three hot girls being badass and fighting evil onscreen for an hour?! Lol one of my guy friends from Uni watches Vampire Diaries, we all laughed a bit at him because we didn't expect that, but he totally stood up for himself and defended the show and why he should like it, and that's awesome. I think maybe when you get older, people don't judge so much anymore on who watches what.

Totally gonna start watching Dark Angel. I've already watched many Mx/Logan shipper vids on youtube since like last year.
Oh, Janie, IKR?! MW and Jensen Ackles!! lots of hotness right there
And I can totally understand your crush on Jessica Alba, Nic. ;)
Woah, Nic, how did you know I was here before I posted? o_O
Magic. Nah, Your Name Came Up in the Fan Pop instant chat box.
Oh, okay. Lol.
big smile
Sorry, How Are you Piper?
I'm good! Long day at Uni today, just came home and filled my empty stomach with food. xD
How are you?
smile
I'm good thanx. I just had an awesome dinner, just relaxing now reading Tiva fics on FF.
Gotta love FF!!

I was a little scared yesterday though, because my grandma (who was at the hospital doing her regular round of dialysis) suddenly fell unconscious and lost a lot of oxygen. When she came home she was so stony-faced and limp, very different from normal, she's usually energetic and smiling most of the time. It was a bit of a shock, but she's okay now, back to her old self. :)
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
laugh
@ Nic - I hate EJ, period. I found her character useless at best. I don't like people bashing her for Tiva's sake, though. Her being like a stubborn fly around Tony is the least of my concerns.
Yep, Enrique is great. I watch a Peruvian film in which he starred and he completely blew me away. Not to mention I love it when he speaks in Spanish. I'm not a fan of Cuban accent, but it really suits his voice.
Glad you liked that fic. I was in the mood for some fluff after watching Pyramid.

@Piper - Gosh, I'm so sorry about your grandma. I'm happy it was just a fright, but still. You take care of her, okay?

@Nic & Piper - Agreed, I think age plays a very important role. My dad really likes "Desperate Housewives", he watches it quite often and nobody batted an eyelash when we found out.

Geez, I nearly wrote a Zivaism! I typed "battered an eyelash", was about to click "submit" and then thought "wait a second, this sounds wrong!"
Yeah, I will take care of her. The doctors and nurses have told her for a while now that she has to reduce her fluid intake, but she doesn't listen! She loves her ginger beer lol! Now we give her a smaller cup to drink from, rather than the large mug she had before. But i'm glad it didn't become any more serious than that. I'm very close to her and I don't want to lose her. Thanks for your concern. <3

Haha, it even took me a while to realise why "battered an eyelash" was wrong. *faceplam* I have my Zivaism moments too. My mum is worse though - once she wanted to say that she had a "mental blank" and instead she said she had a "blackout". :/ lol
last edited 1年以上前
heart
@Piper- I hope your grandmother is doing okay now! I have told her she is missed, she's holding out on us so we'll throw her a party when she comes back. lol (j/k)

@Nic- Hey Nic! Thanks! =] I love Scotty & Lauren, wanted one of them kissing on the American Idol finale last night but couldn't fine one yet so that would had to do for now. I felt guilty changing the Happy Anniversary icon though. hah. I'm doing okay, and though my back still has some pain it is doing wayyyy better than it was before! =] Thanks for asking!
last edited 1年以上前
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to hear about grandma, Piper! I hope she gets better soon!

How is everyone doing today?
heart
I'm fine Dannii, how are you?
I'm good, I just bought a load of DVD's and now I'm watching them. Just watched The Ugly Truth. :P

What have you been up to?
heart
=] I need to buy some dvds too, but don't want to stock up until we get into our own place, cuz right now I have no where to put them!

The Ugly Truth was good! What did you think of it?

Not much, at work right now procrastinating. lol
I still buy more even though my mum gets mad because I put them places she thinks makes the place look untidy! xD

Have you got a day figured out for the move or anything yet, Jenna?

Yes, it was! The fact that I'm in love Gerard Butler helped some too! He's so yummy! :D
heart
lol. I'm a stickler for neatness & everything being in it's spot so right now having to live where we are it's driving me crazyyyy! Not an exact day, my job here ends on October 27. I figure I will take a few days in September/early October & set up interviews in Delaware and hopefully secure a job so that as soon as the job ends I can get the heck out of here! I figure we'll be into our own place by my birthday, not unpacked but in it. lol

I hear that from alot of girls. He's just alright looking IMO. lol
big smile
I get bouts of that, I'll clean the whole house!

That will be so cool! :)

I think it's the muscles. xD
heart
I've been doing nothing but cleaning the last couple weekends... throwing stuff we don't need, want or have any use for out. The room, the car, the basement, storage. lol. When I move I'm going to have like nothing, which could have it's advantages.

Ahh... the muscles. lol

I soooo wish today was Friday, work has been going sooooo slowly all week. Quiet & boring (tho I'm lucky to have a job). Then American Idol usually comes on Wed & Thur but this week they moved it to Tue & Wed so I kept thinking today would be Friday, but no! Luckily there is a 3 day weekend, then I work Tue, Wed & Thur then I'm off for vacation! Yay!
At least moving would be such a hassle. :)

I know what you mean. School has been such a drag this week. Probably because of no new NCIS. :)

I'm off next week for half term. I have to do revision, but I'm going to get some new clothes and just relax. As well as revision, of course. xD
heart
Yeah I agree. It wont be such a hassle, and less stuff means more new stuff & new decorating. Yay! lol

I can't belive how slow this week has actually been. & the quiet makes it so much worse.

Enjoy your week off & new clothes!
1年以上前 zivaD said…
smile
hi guys! how's everyone?
Hey Jax! I'm good, you feeling better?

1年以上前 zivaD said…
a tiny bit better, thank you for asking. sorry for acting like a petulant child the past few days. i'm just having a bad week. as they say, when it rains it pours. everything just came crashing down on my head and i just had to step back a bit.
I didn't think you were acting like a child. :)

Everyone has their bad days, we're all here for you.

It's been puring down here, there is a massive raincloud above our house and you can see where it ends.