Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 16238

1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Mikella and Aurora!
Yeah, what happened?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
What happened, Aurora?
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Hey, girls!

Don't worry, it's just me being mad a Tony because I think he must've realized what was behind Ziva's words, yet he pretended he hadn't. He should have gone to her and reminded her he'll be there if she ever wants to talk. Nothing more. Instead, he played dumb. Gah, I hate that kind of behavior.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I think Tony realized also. He was looking much more contemplative about what Ziva was saying than if he thought she was only discussing the victim.
But, in Tony's defense, he has already made it clear to Ziva, in Masquerade, that he is there for her if she ever needs to talk, and he wants her to share the burden. He may just have not wanted to push or corner her into sharing something she was not ready to share.
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
OMG, Jenn. I totally forgot about the Masquerade scene.

Although I didn't think Tony was being an ass to Ziva at all when he stood by her and said something [I don't remember what it is] after she told them what she could've done had she been the one who'd be raped. IMO, maybe he wanted to interrupt before things got out of hand. After he cut in the conversation, I was like "Thank you, Tony".

Another thing, I think he was also looking after her on this episode. The touch on the back seemed to me that she was keeping her away from the suspect. And the interrogation scene, where he was just sitting there in the corner? I know he'd gone to interrogations with Ziva most of the time. But for him to just sit there and watch?

He was with her the whole time. He didn't want to push her, as Jenn stated. In case she wanted to talk, he was just right beside her.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
^ You could probably say so. Didn't quite work for me, though. I think he should have done a bit more. Nothing like trying to force her to talk, but maybe inviting her to a coffee casually. Anyway, I'm not as mas at him as I was when I finished the episode. Writing fanfiction is great :)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Does that mean you wrote a fanfiction about it?
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Yes, Jenn, I did! As a matter of fact, I didn't want to, I thought it'd be too tough, but it kept bugging me and I finally had to. link you go, if you wanna take a look. It's in Spanish, as usual.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I actually found it already :) I like your fanfiction. On top of being really good, it is much more enjoyable to read compared to those "learner books" they set us in Spanish class, which translate roughly "she liked to travel. She went to Spain and saw many beautiful things. There were straight roads and there were. . ." <ugh!> But I'm not bitter.

It was really good! Like always, my really imperfect Spanish hid some details from me, but Tony and Ziva were perfectly in character. That's how I'd have imagined it. Poor Ziva. . .
:''(
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Aw, thanks! *blushes* Learner books are the root of evil in any language. Once I had to read "The portrait of Dorian Gray" turned into a 30-page-long version. It annoyed me to no end.

I'm really glad you liked the story. I don't think it has many colloquial expressions, but if there's something you can't find in dictionaries or whatever, just let me know ;)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I love that book! (In the full, unaltered text, of course.)

Thanks! When I first read, I try to read with limited dictionary usage. I might read it again and look up absolutely everything I don't understand this time. :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
*facepalm* Michael Weatherly, such a bearer of good news. Have you read link, girls? (Warning: spoilers ahoy!)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Yes, I read it. I knew there would be no Tiva, but why would it make us doubt Tiva more? Can't they just leave us in peace! And also, I wonder how Tony fails to be where he promised.
<Confusion>
zzz
*sighs* I'm so confused and tired of all these signals we've been getting, pulling in all sorts of directions. Jenn's right, why would no Tiva in the finale cause to question wether they're "star-crossed, ill-fated, meant to be or never will be"? *sighs again*
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I don't know if the writers pay attention to public opinion as stated on forums, etc., where the fierce battles rage. . .but I think they need to remember that there is a much greater number who don't comment on articles or post in forums or take up arms over the subject! And I'd bet, based on the few of those people I know, that they see something between Tony and Ziva, whether or not they care how it ends up, because of the UST that has been purposely built up over the last couple of seasons.

(That rant was spurred by seeing a comment on another forum that said something to the effect of "maybe the writers are starting to get that most people don't like Tiva", which frustrated me) *Note to self - don't read other forums*
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Reading spoilers is making me moody. Too much expectation. I hope they deliver and don't make me go "oh, come the eff on! Is that all?!" *sighs* Anyway, I think MW is a bit of a tease most of the time and he must get tired of being asked about Tiva in every single interview. If the whole finale is a tragedy of some sort and everyone is involved in it, Tiva will be affected (thank you, captain obvious!).

Anyway, cheer up! I was reading the NCIS article at tvtropes.com and got this:
# ShipTease: Tony/Ziva and McGee/Abby are two shipping groups the writers especially love to mess with. However, McGee/Abby was canon before their breakup. Tony/Ziva has yet to go beyond Ship Tease. (Granted, the sheer mass of Ship Tease there is so large, it's verging on upstaging the Great Attractor.)

* This one's even messed with in universe. Tony and Ziva are together in McGee's metafiction. See Write Who You Know below.

As for the "most people part", pay no attention, Jenn. When you're part of a subgroup in a fandom (for instance, shippers of a certain couple, anti-something, etc.), you tend to think most of the people is on your side just because you'll notice more what they say than what other subgroups say.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Very true, Aurora. :)
Maybe we should all take a break from spoilers/conjectures for our emotional health :) What'll be will be. (Oh who am I kidding. I can't stay away.)
1年以上前 crazy_frog222 said…
on a brighter note did anyone notice when tony said something like ".... what learning English as a 10th language?" it made me think of faith where ziva says "...including the language of love 10."
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Haha yeah I did think of that.
I found that whole conversation (in patriot down) really funny. :)
I loved the Teamly banter. :D:D:D
And yeah....the language of LOVE. Did Tony forget about that on purpose?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ No, he included it. If he hadn't, it would have been "English as a 9th language". ;)
Hahahahah. I totally missed that.
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Everyone excited/anxious about the finale! Only 10 hours & 45 minutes to go!
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I'll watch it first thing tomorrow morning, so I won't show up until I've seen it. I don't want to be too spoiled, it'd ruin all the fun. I hope I'm not disappointed. I don't want to spend all the summer thinking "right, whatever."
^ Same. Luckily I have free last period, so I'm coming home to watch it straight away! I literally cannot wait any longer, I've been on edge all day.
heart
6 hours & 41 minutes to go! <3
1年以上前 crazy_frog222 said…
big smile
3 hours and 16 minutes
big smile
1 hr & 59 min!!! <3 Arrghh!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Mikella and anybody else!
Anybody want to discuss the finale?
HEAR I AM, READY TO DISCUSS IT.

So, who wants to start? I don't have the guts.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Did you like it? (start simple) :)
heart
DEFINITELY. YES.

So.....................................

What do you think of the ep, overall?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I thought it was definitely a great episode, although not nearly as shocking as I had expected. I didn't get a sense that Gibbs was actually being controlled or that his team or anybody he loved was in any kind of danger throughout the episode, except for the end of course, I mean. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I found it odd. I never really figured out what the package was about. On the subject of Vance, it make me like him more. On the subject of Tiva, it made me more sure they are inevitable, to answer MW's comment.
You?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I was rather disappointed because I expected so much more. Spoilers blew everything out of proportion. Also, I'm not an arc person, which means arcs have to be mighty good to get my attention. Otherwise, I find them annoying. I didn't find this one that gripping, it was all too clear from the beginning. I wanted to be surprised and shocked. Instead, I spent the whole episode waiting for something to actually happen, something new, something unexpected. Really, was I supposed to go "omgfohnoez!1!" when Reynosa entered Gibbs' shop? It was too easy.

Anyway, I feel like a spoiled brat. The scripts are usually so good that an episode that's not as awesome makes me go "meh, could've been better!" I liked the episode, really, but I thought it'd be something else.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Aurora!
Yeah, I expect more too. I quite enjoyed it (maybe due to the chocolate ice cream I was eating, who knows) but it's likely it won't hold me over as "remember that amazing finale I can't wait to see what happens!!!"
Papa Gibbs could be in danger, obviously. Unless he takes Paloma out with his rifle. Vance, well, If I hadn't known better I would've thought that he and Gibbs went off on a good start. Tiva....Oh shiz, I don't know where to start, but yes I agree with you, they are INDEED inevitable.

Do you think Tony and Franks would be in hot water come the next season?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I have no idea - did Tony end up leaving Franks alone? Then it could just be Franks. I really don't know how the season premier will play out. I guess, save season 7, that always is the case. My other question is if they start it three months later, as they always do, quite a lot of stuff is going to happen in the interim. If heaven forbid they kill Mr. Gibbs, then Gibbs will find out in about four days and likely go off in a Gibbs-like fashion to seek his revenge, or else protect his team. I don't know where that leaves us in three months.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I wrote a fanfiction about Ziva's feelings during the ceremony. If you want could ya'll check it out please? It's really short, if a little over-dramatic. It's at the Tiva fanfiction spot. :)
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Read. Poor Ziva :(
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Thanks. Yeah, I felt bad for Ziva in that scene, probably more than the situation actually merited. :)
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I thought she felt sad, but she understood. It wasn't hard to connect the dots and know why they weren't there. (Ziva!moment: does that expression exist or did I just make it up?)
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
"connect the dots" - definitely!
I cried when he didn't show up, just because Ziva looked so sad. I know he was following orders and I know that she'll understand, but it still really upset me....

But didn't everyone else how comfortable and just.... together they seemed in the finale?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Yes! I noticed that too, Dannii, which is why I am a little curious as to why MW commented about how the finale would make us doubt them a little bit.

They sat under the same blanket, far across from Gibbs but close to each other on the way back, they sat next to each other on the way there, despite the fact that they could have sat anywhere. Their decision not to leave without Gibbs was adorable, they both had a moment where they stood leaning comfortably over the other one sitting. . . Tony teased her, pretending not to want her as a citizen as always, but later promised not to miss the ceremony. (and his excuse was much better than Gibbs', IMO)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
^MW is a tease. And he used the word "inevitable". They both looked like an old married couple at times.
The bit under the blanket and the bit before Gibbs came towards them on the plane was so adorable! The smile they exhanged when they agreed not to leave without Gibbs was so cute!

Time for a new icon, me thinks! XD

I'm thinking that MW *likes* to play with our heads sometimes. I'm even MORE sure they're meant to be together now.
heart
I agree that it was a great episode, however for me it wasn't very finale like. I mean last year I was on the edge of my seat screaming at the tv and crying throughout the episode. I feel like maybe I or we or the articles all played it up so much that we expected way too much. But usually NCIS delivers too. I too didn't really get a real sense that anyone was really in major danger except for Gibbs' dad at the end. I truly hope he is going to be just fine, because that could be the end of Gibbs. I too never figured out what was in the package... anyone else?

I was pleasantly surprised with Vance. Definetely made me like him more & I hope the good relationship continues. I mean sure the in his office scene was quite tense, but you know.

With Tiva... they were such in close proximity and made me know they are inevitable & will eventually be endgame. The sweet smiles & looks were adorable... and despite no real "huge" moments I think this was a great episode for them. I love how he promised her to be there, but it broke my heart that neither him or Gibbs ended up showing up. I mean I actually expected Gibbs not to when Hart showed up, but Tony... I really thought he'd be there.

Hmm...but so of course I can't wait until next season b/c it's NCIS, but at the same time wasn't what I thought it would be.

1年以上前 smileandnod said…
It definitely wasn't what I expected. I had been pretty stressed leading up to the episode, but it wasn't nearly the stressful episode I expected. I thought Mark Harmon did an excellent job showing Gibbs' conflict and emotion.

I'm dying to know what was in that blasted package! It's obviously a big deal or they wouldn't have asked Gibbs to sneak it into the US, but then Alejandro just left it with Gibbs?? Not likely!! Maybe that's why Palmoa went after Jackson?

I thought the Gibbs/Vance interaction was a great scene, and I appreciate how they are gaining respect for each other. I definitely see how the Tony/McGee relationship is similar to what the Gibbs/Vance relationship is becoming...

I liked that we got some Tiva moments (more than the last few episodes!)...The plane ones being the main ones... It broke my heart that he wasn't at her Citizenship ceremony though! especially after the conversation they had on the way to the elevator about how she was going to have to cut all ties to Israel. Gibbs on the other hand had no excuse for missing the ceremony! He and Hart could have had that conversation anytime and anywhere! Invite her to ride with you to the ceremony or ask her to come back later!! Explain to her why you're dressed the way you are and she'd understand!!! ARG!!

on a side note, I loved the outfits Abby and Ziva were wearing at the ceremony--they were so unlike anything we usually see them in (at least at the time they seemed that way).

I am slightly concerned about Jackson, but I get the feeling that he'll be ok. Old man can hold his own...

What did you think of the actual rule #51? I was expecting a little more focus on it, but I liked seeing that Gibbs does have the rules written down. And the flashbacks were sweet. I thought it was fitting that Hart is the one to change his mind about lawyers...
The Tony/McGee relationship has changed definitely like the Gibbs/Vance relationship, because they respect each other more. :)
I absolutely adored Ziva's and Abby's outfits for the ceremony too. Soooo pretty.
About the focus of the Rule #51, me too. They made all this hype about it being so amazing, I felt like the scene had more of a sombre atmosphere, like the ending of a normal episode, rather than a finale.
Wasn't it Shannon's rule about never involving lawyers, or is that my memory playing tricks on me again? XD

Aurora, the reason for my FB status is that there are these three girls at school that I hang out with. The one that I've known the longest has grown increasingly close to one of them, when she used to REALLY dislike her. The problem is that when I'm sitting with them in class, I'll be at the end of the row and she'll turn her back on me to turn to them, like I'm not there and then they'll talk about things that I wasn't there to know about. You know when you mock someone jokingly? Well, she'll do that and she'll laugh along. Then I'll say something along the same lines and then she'll start yelling at me, like it's okay for her to say something but not me. I don't know what to do, because I don't really feel like I fit anywhere anymore.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
So much for double standards, Dannii. It sucks when people don't want friends, but fans who'll bow at their feet and say yes to all. Screw them. Are they the only people you hang out with?