Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 16238

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
Morning everyone :)

Not got a clue about season 8, i just hope Jackson's ok cause Gibbs will go all rambo if he gets killed or kidnapped!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
I hope Jackson's ok too, he seems so nice! I have a distant relative who looks EXACTLY like him, it's really freaky :P
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
I'd hate Gibbs to go on a killing spree if something happens to Jackson. Not only because of Gibbs, but because it would put his team in a difficult position. Anyway, if he warned his father beforehand, I suppose a welcoming committee of some kind will already be expecting Paloma and the rest of baddies, right?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
We could only hope, or rather not hope for anything. Because In True NCIS Fashion, we never really know until IT happens.

I was just reading through the previous posts, and just realized that I'd been late for Jenna's Tiva Homecoming Party!

So, how was the cruise, Jenna? We missed you a lot!
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Welcome back Jenna! Sorry that I`m late for you homecoming party!
Did you enjoy it?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
*sigh* I wonder why Abby didn't suspect Alejandro as a traitor? I thought she would realise. I wonder what Mike Franks will do?

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
I think Mike was all for killing him! And yeah Abby is usually good at spotting a rat!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I absolutely had an amazing time! We all need to do a totally Tiva cruise one day! <3 I know you'd all enjoy it! It was such a fun time, I don't think I ever sat down or slept hardly. lol.

Hope everyone who's having aches & pains is feeling better and that everyon's tests/exams, etc are going well!

=]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I'm all for NCIS fest next year! Or a Tiva cruise! Either would be awesome :)
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
laugh
Passed my last exam today, English: B+! I'm totally over the moon.
I think a Tiva cruise would be amazing or a Tiva party...
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Well done Michi, congrat's :)
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Thanks, xD
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Congrats Michi! That's great!
NCIS Fan Fest FTW! I'm hoping to go in the next couple of years, going to New York next year, so I'm saving up for that at the mo.
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Going to New York, Dannii? I live a little north of the city of New york... maybe we could sorta "run into each other" heehee lol

CRAP!!! I have another Regents tomorrow! God I hate algebra...
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hola peoples!!!

Sorry for annoying all of you with forever asking this question, but....

do any of you know a FREE website where I can make a banner for the Abby and McGee club??? (Oh, and by the way, if you want to participate, here's the link: link)
1年以上前 crazy_frog222 said…
big smile
don't you love it when people who don't watch NCIS notice something is there!!!! my sister had a friend over and she saw me watching NCIS. it was the scene where tony and ziva are at Jeanne's apartment and tony asks ziva if she ever lied to someone she loved. she was like OMG i think they're gonna kiss!!! she was so disappointed and she had never seen the show before.
laugh
Haha Kayleigh. But how would we recognise each other? xD
No, sorry, Janie. I'll try and find one for you though :)
big smile
LOL okay, thanks Dannii.

OMG, that was soooo cool that your friend was disappointed (that came out weird) !!! XD
New recruits! LOVE IT! XD
*cheers*
heart
Congrats Michi!

I live about 25 minutes away from NYC Dani. =] We should run into each other too. lol
heart
WOO!! I'm in NY!! Although only the suburban part..in NHP...AAH, WE'LL ALL BE NEAR EACH OTHER!! (Kinda)
big smile
An ACTUAL Tivotees party would be epic! XD
heart
Ikr!!! Seriously everyone start saving for a Tivotee cruise/party! <3
big smile
*squee* XD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
laugh
I'm so up for that, i need a holiday! Imagine the constant chatter about NCIS and Tiva, we'd be getting shushed constantly lol!
big smile
HAHA. We'd all be so giggly. I seriously think we should all go to NCIS Fest one year and meet up. :)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I really want to go to one, imagine if Cote and Michael turned up....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HH
big smile
HAHA, I can just imagine us all either screaming or fainting. xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
kiss
Well i'm off to bed, goodnight ladies xxx
heart
O yes... screaming, fainting and lots of other stuff. lol. We will meet up one day. It might be years down the road, but I believe we will. It's fate. =] If you believe in that kinda thing.... **hehe**

Night Joyce!
Night Joyce!!!

Hey, Jenna!!!

Aah, gosh, I wish I met you guys in real life! (Or at least had a facebook so that if we ever met, I would see you and know who you are) But noooo, my parents have to ban me from using facebook & posting my pic on fanpop...and meeting you guys in real life. (I only understand the last thing-internet safety and all, blah blah blah).....=/
heart
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! WAY better than the original!
heart
Safety is very important Janie, so I understand. Maybe in a few years. =]
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
Oh my, I sure missed a lot on here.

Anyway, I just want to share another Tiva fic written by the awesome JelenaMichel, the writer who brought to us Heat Wave.

Remember that we all think that it would probably take a life-changing life-or-death situation for one of them to finally get it together and just confess?

Well, here it is, at it's finest. I don't know what more to say. I am simply at a loss after I read this work of art. IT'S A MUST READ.

*****************************************­***­***
Just a warning, this is a Hurt!Tony fic but it may crack you up in a lot of parts. And might make you cry in the end. No worries though, it's a happy ending.

link

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I really enjoyed that Mikella, Tony had a rough time but it all worked out in the end! Thanks for recommending it :)
heart
That was such a great fanfic! Thanks for recommending it Mikella! That fanfic author is brilliant! <3
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
I'm on to my 5th hour of reading fan fic's! Trying to get inspiration cause i'm going to give one a go! Well started one last night but i'm in no way happy with it so far :(
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Thanks for posting it Mikella! It's a brilliant story.
I'm always missing something on here. :[
I hope you get inspiration Joyce!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Yeah me too! I can't wait to read it when you're done :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
meh
Where is everyone tonight? It's dead!!
heart
I'm here! <3
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
That was a really good fanfic, thanks Mikella!
I'm here too! Woah, I really missed a lot in the past day.
Ahhhh, poor Tony! I really liked the fanfic though :)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
crying
There's been some amazing fics posted on the Tiva fan fiction spot, i really loved The Bridges of Paris! It made my heart break for Ziva!
Oh, I need to go there then!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I read that too, Joyce. That was very well written, but horribly sad. Especially the line that went something like "she wanted to want him, so she didn't say no." Poor Ziva.
big smile
I read that one. I was getting all teary eyed :(

The fact that everyone have been getting addicted to fan fiction lately has inspired me to create the TFFA Thread! Sooo..... link
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Yeah that's the part that got me, the whole scene is very sad and you just ache for what she went thru, but she doesn't want to deny Tony anything! Heartbreaking!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
crying
YooHoo, is anyone there. Am i all alone again tonight? Am sooooooooooo lonely!!