Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 16238

1年以上前 tashayar333 said…
marissa
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
The names of people are up the top Maddy :)
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
I totally knew that ;) you see, i'm not with it today! Lack of sleep .. (N).
zzz
That's alright LOL. I'm gonna go have a nap, I can't actually can't keep my eyes open!
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
tongue
Okay Dannii. Good night :P XD.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
Hey girls, how is everyone tonight?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hiiiii!!! Amazing eppy! One of my new fav! Now we have to help everyone get through this next long break! Gah!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I know. 3 weeks seems like an eternity now!! Gotta make sure we keep the spots flowing and active!!
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
heart
There's another break? :o
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
sad
Lol, someone else that didn't know! Yeah Maddy there's a long 3 week break to look forward to! :(
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
sad
Ohhhh. :( That sucks!
heart
I know right! =[ I was so disappointed when I saw there wasn't a new eppy until April 6. Thankfully we have each other, reruns & some of have the dvds too.
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
heart
Yep :)
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
sad
I hate these breaks...
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
sad
Same here ^
Dya know? This is the day that I decide to do coursework instead of come on here and then this new Tiva scene happens! :D
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
heart
haha dannii :D
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
Bad timing, xD
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
I'd rather have the breaks little by litte now than a longer one over the summer...
btw, I'm Lauren, I'm sorta new here...
big smile
Hey Lauren! I just added you to the list! :D
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^^ Totally agree, Lauren. I hate the summer break. Makes me crazy.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
**Welcome to the group, Lauren.
BTW- Since there's two of us now, should one of us go by a nickname or something while we're on here so that no one gets confused?

Yeah, the summer breaks aren't much fun but this past summer seemed to go by pretty quickly, it didn't seem like we had to wait too long for new episodes. Maybe that's just me, though. But hopefully it'll go by fast this time around.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
** Welcome Lauren.** I think a nickname for one of you two is a good idea. lol.

Summer breaks are always icky! But I'm hoping between my moms surgery, my cruise, my fiance's bday plans & my friends wedding (& other things) it will go fast.
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
I'm ok with a nickname, the problem I've always had is that there aren't many nicknames with Lauren. We could add last initials maybe? mine's "P"
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
A lot of people call me Laur, but if you want to go with the last initial mine's "G". So you can either call me Laur or LG, whichever one you want to use. :)

1年以上前 smileandnod said…
Just out of curiosity, what's your middle name? Growing up I was one of 3 Laurens on my street, and two of us were Lauren Elizabeth... :-P
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
It's Nicole. Oh really? That sounds like my situation. I went to school with three other girls named Lauren and one of them was also named Lauren Nicole. Which I always thought was kind of odd, but in a cool way(if that makes sense)because what are the odds that you would meet someone who has the exact same first and middle name as you? You know?

I like your name, btw. It's pretty.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
sad
Where is everyone today??? I'm lonely!!
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
smile
I was thinking the same. :)
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
smile
I'm here ..
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yay, this spots been dead all day!
laugh
I'm back! Not gonna be on as late as usual though :(
I've got my "surprise" birthday party to go to, gosh my friends are so subtle..... NOT xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
cake
Well have fun! Your bdays not till tomo tho right??
Thanks Joyce! Yeah it is, so it's slighty shocking that I'm not excited about it!
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
hmmm
Hey guys :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Hey... Anyone here?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I'm here, well i'm on facebook too! Bored there's not much going on!! How are you Michi??
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
smile
Fine, thanks. I'm enjoying the weekend until I have to study Latin again. How are you?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Good, just enjoying the fact i'm getting to relax for a while!
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
laugh
Relaxing is always a good fact. xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey, how is everyone doing??
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
laugh
Good. How are you?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Am good! Have you had a good day? These spots are really dead, have been for a few days! Hope its not like gonna be like this for the next 2 weeks!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Yeah, I enjoyed the sun and the beautiful, warm day.
Yes, there aren't many people here... Don't know why... And I really hope this changes, these are going to be long 2 weeks.
It quite depressing how dead we've been lately. I mean, we've got all the ideas for contests and the like, but it all takes time for stuff to come through, know what I mean? I don't think I can survive this for another two weeks! It's too much. I've been adding vids, picks and images but it's just people aren't that bothered, probably they're all sick of the breaks.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I know, i'm usually looking forward to the new eppy, getting excited about seeing it but i'm just going thru reruns and my dvd's just now! And how many times can we go over the same stuff, saying that i don't mind, i love talking about NCIS can never get bored of it!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
hmmm
And the ideas to get some life into this spot were just great... And I totally hate these breaks...
I know. There has only been a few of us posting here lately, you know the usual people, Joyce, Mikella, Jenna, Michi, Janie, Jenn, Lauren.... but ..... IDK. If this spot dies completely, I have no idea what I'd do!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
I think the problem is that this spot has 590 fans, but only a few of them are active...
Yeah definitely. If this spot wasn't pending anymore, more people will be more active, but we need more people to become active for it to not be pending anymore.....LOL