Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 16238

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Love that! <3
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Any other times you can remember when they have invaded each others space?!
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
Heehee, maybe the "Anything you want" scene? XD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Yeah thats a good one, if Gibbs hadn't walked in i think it could have gotten steamy! I so wanted to know what Tony was going to ask for in return!!
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Hey Girls'!
I love that sexual harassment seminar scene! Palmer is so funny :)

I was re-watching New Moon, and in a couple lines the phrase "can't live without you" was used. I keep thinking of Tiva :)
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
smile
She punched him in Dead Man Walking! I saw that ep the other day. :D

Today had two reminders of Tiva, in Sociology, of all subjects. First of all, we started talking about Somalia and then something else but now I can't remember! Ahhh! Oh it'll come to me later!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey Dannii, you had a good day?

I'm really itching for a spoiler, a Tiva one would be amazing!
It was okay, I guess. Had two free periods, I was sooooo bored. Then obviously Sociology. How was your day?

Me too, but since they only started filming yesterday, I suppose we can't get anything definite yet. :)
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Its went in quick, was shopping all morning! Just sitting on YT watching Tiva vids just now!

What eppy's can you remember them invading each others space? Untouchable is a great eppy for Ziva touching Tony! :)
big smile
Lucky!

Dead and Unburied.
Kill Ari.
Family.
Smoked.

:D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
When do you go on school holidays Dannii? My kids have been off nearly a fourtnight!

I want to take notes of every time they have touched or came close to each other, want to do a vid myself :)
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
I MISSED THREE PAGES WORTH OF CONVOS HERE, DAMMIT.

I SUPER LOVED YOUR CONVOS, GUYS! It made me laugh so much! :D

And as for your question Joyce, I've got two cenes in my head right now. First is the bullpen scene in Borderland where Ziva "hugs" Tony while he's on the random chat.

and, uh, does the Bathroom scene in Family when Ziva zips up Tony's fly count as invasion of space?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I'd say so lol! A bit personal having her hands that close to his male parts! :)
last edited 1年以上前
big smile
Break up next week, it seems so long away!
Those are great scenes, Mikella!
I'm gonna have Tiva marathon now! :D
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
hmmm
Hey everyone!

Hows the Tiva marathon going Dannii?

This threads gone slow again! :(
Just finished watching Recoil about 15 minutes ago. :D
My heart hurts every time I see Tony watching Ziva and Locke together! I can't believe he followed her to the bar, he must've been so upset that she went without him after he asked, especially since he was so sweet about it!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Yeah it was harsh! Poor Tony, i wish she'd have went to him for comfort! I'm reading a fan fic that reminds me of Recoil! Think its called Despair and Deliverance, its really angsty! Tony's hurting in the chapter i've just read, its sad!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey Joyce and Dannii! (Just dropping by- I should be studying right now!)

Yeah I know! I hate jealousy scenes sometimes. I mean, we get some good moments out of them, and it proves the other cares, but they are just so frustrating! You just want to yell at the TV (and I'm sure many of us do) "wake up!!!!"
Totally Jenn. I think that the only jealousy that has actually made me smile was with the whole "What an ass!" moment in Tribes with Brent Langer. Tony was so cute when he just walked right up to them!

Good luck with your studying, Jenn!

I might just read that fanfic later, Joyce. Sounds interesting.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Be warned if you do read it Dannii, it has a really violent but consentual sex scene! But it is worth reading, its very well written!
Here's the link! link
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Well, yes. That was innocent and hilarious.

Thanks! <retreats into the shadows>
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
Hey, everyone!
That's a really good fanfic, Joyce, thanks for posting!
1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Hi guys!
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
smile
Hey Kayleigh, how's your day going?
Hard to say. It's quarter to 7 in the morning here, and I'm the first one up. So far, it's going great! Oh, and I'm working on the second Tivotee;s fanfiction! I'll give you a sample when I have enough to give you a sample!
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
Haha, oops sorry. It's 8 thirty at night here in Australia. :) And yay!
Don't worry about it. Time zones are so confusing on forums :]
1年以上前 xxiwuuxx said…
big smile
Hi everyone!
Yeah,It's 1 p.m. here. ;]
Okay, for the new Tivotee's fanfic, I decided to use a key, not write out the names. I'll publish it separately, but you need to know WHO YOU ARE IN THE FANFIC!!!

Dannii- D
Joyce - Jo
Elle- E
Jenn-J
Maddy-M
Ewa- Ewa (it's easiest)
Mikella- M
Jenna- Je
£äúrêñ- L (can't do the pound thing on my computer, sorry)
Michi - Mi
Katie- K
Marissa- Ma
Dee- De
Lauren- Lau
Aurora- A
Hannah- Han
Jocelyn- Joc
Janie- Ja
Sarah- S
Kayleigh- Kay
Katharine- Ka
Freya- Fr
heart
It's 8:15 am here...

Thanks for the key! Looking forward to reading your fic
It's 1:18pm here, just to be specific. XD
How is everyone?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
It's 4:15 pm here...

I'm totally excited about the new Tivotee's fanfiction!

I'm fine, thanks. How are you Dannii?
I had summer illness with fever and really bad headache, but I'm healthy again.
I'm kinda ill too, Michi. I don't know what's the matter with me, I've got cold like symptoms and I'm so tired ALL THE TIME, but I can't sleep until late at night. It actually makes me want to cry sometimes.

I'm glad you're feeling better, Michi. :D
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
I've had similar symptoms. I hope you feel better soon Dannii. And a NCIS marathon always helps. xD
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
I hope you guys feel better soon. I'm looking forward to the new Tivotee's fanfic! Thanks for the keys, Kayleigh. I'm pretty good at the moment, since it's holidays I've been watching heaps of NCIS. Your right, Michi, it does help!
Thanks girls!
The Tivotee's fanfic is gonna be great!
When did everyone else start their holidays? I don't break up from school until next week.
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
smile
I started my holidays 2 and a half weeks ago, but in Australia (our) winter holidays usually only last for two or three weeks. Australian summer holidays, which last for 6 weeks, are over Christmas. Confusing, isn't it?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
My holidays started last Friday. Seven weeks until 1st September, then I start working.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Hey guy's, sorry to hear a lot of you are sick! Hope you all get better soon!
Get better soon guys!
heart
I hope everyone who feels ill feels better soon & to all those on Holiday have fun! =]

Today is going by so slowly for me here at work... then again it's seemed very slow the past couple weeks. So many people are taking Summer Holiday's so there isn't all that much to do. On the upside I get to spend time on fanpop & facebook, but there's only so much you can do on either site. lol
I know, right?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I've been cutting clips to make a tiva vid later! Its taken forever. Jenna what player do you use for vids? I know Dannii uses Sony Vegas!
How do you get the clips, Joyce?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
Just download the eppy's from you tube! They come in about 8 min sections so its easy to get scene's you want! I use Dvdvideosoft for converting it to an Mp4 file :)
I just finished my vidlet to say thank you for my 50 subs. I just added it to the spot! Check it out! YouTube made it outta sync though so I'm really upset, but I hope you guys still enjoy it! :D
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I will!

Hey ya'll!
I'm working on a fanfiction (although I feel kind of guilty because I am halfway through another multichapter one that I need to update, but I really really really wanted to start this one!)

I started my break in the middle of May, but that is early even for where I live.

But I have a question of my own for my friends from the UK here. :) When do people who go to college/university usually start that? At what age? I was just curious if it was the same as around here.
1年以上前 Irishtrish said…
cool
Ziva_rocks i also have that DvdvideoSoft. great program.. i dont usually watermark my videos and the quality is pretty good so feel free to use them :P, i have every single episode on my computer, which makes me very happy!
Thanks, Joyce!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
Hey Irishtrish, welcome to the spot! I'm Joyce!

Thanks for the offer, i have all the eppy's also but only go on YT if i'm after a certain scene in a hurry.

Jenn its usually at 18 but you can go as early as 16!
last edited 1年以上前