Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 16238

1年以上前 mossheart1235 said…
Yeah... I haven't seen my crazy friend Janie up there in a long time. Glad she's back!
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
sad
Hello? Anyone there?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Hi Dannii?
How are you?
It seems this spot is a bit dead lately...
Hey Michi.
I'm okay, I guess. How are you?
I know, it's kinda depressing, I mean I know we're on hiatus but....
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
I'm fine, thanks.
I think it's also because of the great weather. I hope that changes again.
Hi everyone!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
Hey guy's, i hope you are all having a great weekend!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Hey guy's! My computer is finally working again, after being broken for a week! Of course it just happened to be the first week of the holidays, and it was too cold to do anything outside so I've been going crazy with boredom.

Sorry for my mini-rant up there, how is everyone's day going?
Aw, that stinks, Katherine!

Okay, in the next Tivotee's fanfiction, we're going to... *drumroll* A CBS Press conference with the NCIS cast!
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
Lol, i just hope everyone manage's to control themselves in front the cast then! I predict lots of fangirl screaming lol!
hahaha Think we'll try to make Cote kiss Michael?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I'd think not. He's married. But that is going to be a hilarious story!
laugh
Just don't make me faint, alright Kayleigh? XD
Why, did I make you faint in the last one?
No, but I'd probably faint if I met MW! XD

BTW, has anyone else seen Eclipse?
YES!!!
big smile
Wasn't it amazing? I saw it last night and now I'm in love with Twilight all over again! I'm re-reading all the books now. :D
Which "team" are you on, Kayleigh?
Jacob, duh! No, I'm actually Team Seth. :) He's adorable! The actor's name is Booboo, isn't that so cute?
Found this online...

In the Season 7 episode "Obsession" Tony described the type of women he was looking for, and ended up describing Ziva, though it is unclear if either of them realized it.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
I'm not seeing Eclipse till Friday! My seats all booked! And i'm Team Jacob, he is totally selfless!

And that quote is so right! You think one of them would have noticed that the woman he was describing was Ziva, his soulmate! :)
Heck yeah!
I made this this morning. I know the images are from different episodes but they WORK!
 Heck yeah! I made this this morning. I know the 画像 are from different episodes but they WORK!
I'm Team Edward but in New Moon I was Team Jacob but changed my mind after last night! You're gonna laugh so hard Joyce!

Kayleigh, that is so true. Where did you find it?
And you should put that in the fanart section! :D
Loved the movie!
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
Hey ya'll!

To be honest, I'm not as much of a Twilight fan as I used to be, but I still saw Eclipse on midnight on the 30th. (for the experience) It was really fun - packed theater, lots of cheering and the random scream of "he's so hot!" by some of the, um, more vocal people. Hilarious... The movie wasn't bad either.

In the books, I liked Edward and wasn't that big a fan of Jacob. But I have to say, with the movies I prefer Jacob.
last edited 1年以上前
I seriously liked Edward until the movie.
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
I'm sitting watching Knockout and i have to say i think Tara is amazing! There's a scene where she find's Tony's wallet then mins later Ziva steps infront of her cause she see's a car aproaching! McGee says "Ziva's radar is accutely tuned" And Tara turns to him and sarcasticly says "No, she doesn't miss a thing"! Did anyone notice this before, the way she says it! I totally missed it, i was always foused on the "Pick the right woman" thing??

Thoughts anyone??

And about twilight, i wasn't team anything till New Moon, i think its the fact that Jacob let himself be hurt knowing Bella still loved Edward just so he could be around her. Because being her friend was better than being without her!
big smile
I totally noticed that, Joyce! Seriously made me ROFL! XD
Oh, he's different in Eclipse. I don't wanna give anything away though, so I'm not gonna say anymore! XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
I'm anti-Twilight. I refuse to get involved in things that are trendy. I liked NCIS before it was the most popular show on television, and I'll like it long after. Maybe 10 years from now when twilight drops off the radar, I'll get into it.

And as for the "Knockout" scene, I didn't notice that at the time, but I love it!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi all! Been at my moms house, spending time with her & have been crazy busy also. So I am amazingly exhausted but happy to be spending time with my mom. I hate to see it end tomorrow.

I'm not anti-Twilight, but I haven't watched any of the movies nor have I read any of the books.

1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
Hey everyone!
I used to really love the Twilight novels, but I haven't read them for ages now. I'm seeing eclipse later this week. I loved Edward in the books, but I personally don't think Robert Pattinson is a good Edward.
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
big smile
Hey girls? How is everyone?

I'm not able to watch Eclipse until 15th July, then it starts in my country =[
I'm Team Edward, I think. Although Jacob is hotter in the movies.
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
Hi girls!

For the record, I only read the Twilight Saga because I was so curious why everyone was into it. I liked it for a brief period of time when it wasn't so mainstream yet, but then the movie versions ruined it for me (Although I've seen the first movie but I decided that it wasn't as okay as the book.).

No offense to everyone. Just saying that, you know, books are better than their movie versions. My opinion :)

I've got to admit that I like Alice and Emmett though. :D
When I read he series for the second time, I thought, "I could write something as good as this." It's 118 pages in a composition notebook later, and I haven't really been paying attention. My friend is gonna kill me when I get back to school!
The books are SOOOOOOOOO much better, you're right Mikella.
My english teacher once said to us that books are better because movies ruin what our imagination has created when we read the books. :D
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
Really true.
2006 they turned Eragon, the first book in the Inheritance Cycle (don't know if you know it) into a movie. The books are aweseome! But the movie was horrible. They changed so much.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I agree about the books, and with your teachers. The Edward in my head was so much better than the Edward in the movie. :)
Plus, some things that don't seem silly in a book seem kind of unbelievable in a movie.
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
The one movie that I truly thought did the book justice was The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe....I love the Chronicles of Narnia (all of them!) and the moive perfectly portrayed how I had imagined Narnia! I'm soooo looking forward to Voyage of the Dawn Treador this year! Plan to go opening weekend!
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
heart
Yes Lauren! I imagined Narnia just as it was in the books.

How is everyone's day going?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
Well, I'm doing fine. Except that an hour ago when I got home from school, I planned on studying right away. But then the little voice inside my head gets the best of me and tells me to switch on the television. And guess what? Blue-Gown-Ziva-David is what pops on the screen.

Great. Just Great. Now I'm distracted and on a Last Man Standing High.
@Lauren- Yes, I agree. And I can't wait for Voyage of the Dawn Treader either! The only thing about Prince Caspian was the whole Caspian/Susan thing wasn't in the book, but I liked it anyway.

@Michi- I definitely agree about Eragon!
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
hmmm
Hey, how is everyone?

I have a question: What do you do when you have writer's blocks? I'm writing on the same fanfiction for over a week now and I still can't finish it.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
I feel your pain, Michi. I've been trying to update mine everyday and then it just won't come to me!

Well, I don't know if my method will help you, because it is really weird. I watch NCIS while juggling. (Something to distract my hands and part of my brain) Or I write a later chapter if I know where the story is going. That helps because then all I have to do is fill in the blanks. The problem with that is you need to know where the story is going. :)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I've got some blocks going on too... that chapter fanfic started off so well then dropped out of my head for some reason. I might try what you said Jenn... writing a later chapter since I know where I want it to go just having trouble getting this chapter out.

Anyway... how was everyone's Holiday weekend? Mine was fine... alot going on I think I barely slept. But was back to work today.
Hey girls!

Jenn, I do exactly the same as you, the laster chapters thing not the juggling. XD
Or I trick my brain into thinking that I don't want to finish it, then everything comes at once! XD

Even though it was just a normal weekend here, it was okay. Saturday went to see Eclipse, then slept on Sunday! :D
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
Hey guys!

My weekend was good, I slept a lot! Tomorrow I'm seeing Eclipse, so that will be fun. For all of you who have seen it, is it any good?
My writer's block sucks, so I go to friends for help!
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
smile
Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a little bit absent lately. My muse's been working overtime. Over the last few days I've written an angsty, unrequited Tiva two-shot and a Gibbs-centric drabble :)

So, did I miss much?
Hey girls!

I keep forgetting to update my fanfics and it's really bothering me. I actually have a list of things that I need to finish or start for this spot and let's just say it's nowhere near finished. :(

Has everyone seen the Ausiello blind item about someone getting HIV/AIDS? There are rumours that it could be Tony...... :'(
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
It could in theory be Tony, but I feel like that would be a stretch for NCIS. The people who are propagating the rumor are referring to something about Tony's womanizing ways catching up with him...I haven't seen anything about that, has anyone else? I guess he could have an HIV scare...maybe that would convince him to stop the womanizing once and for all...
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
Gah, I hope it's not Tony. I'd be extremely pissed off if that happened, not only because of how it'd affect him and the rest of characters, but beucase of its significance. If him, of all people, got HIV, it'd be terribly prudish and moralizing.
last edited 1年以上前