Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 5950

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Maybe the bathroom? It's their special place :)
V Just got back from a university open day :)
v Can you come up with a possible name for the episode where they get together?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Really making me think Dani. lol. Maybe "The Romantic Movement", "Tropics of Love", "A Million Little Pieces" or something like that?
< Watching NCIS
v Do you ever read the "True Blood" books b/c NCIS is involved, despite it not being the same characters as the show?
big smile
** Jenna, those names are amazing! <3

^ I have actually read a couple! :D
< Listening to music and making icons to keep myself awake :P
v If Tony and Ziva get together before McGee and Abby, do you think they'll try to get them together too?
heart
Thanks Dani <3

^ No neither seemes to really be much of a matchmaker.
< Watching NCIS still
v Do you think Jenny killed La Grenuille? (sorry I know its spelled wrong)
big smile
^ I know that all evidence says that she did, but I really can't [or won't] believe that she killed him.
< Same as before.
v Do you have this recurring daydream or scenario going around in your head that you think would be perfect for them?
heart
^ Not really a recurring one... more along the lines of several ones that I feel could work perfectly for them.
< Same as before
v Do you ever think about when they get together what the consequences could be (for them & their jobs) if they broke up?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Never let the imagination wander that far. They are meant to be together. . .always! (hopeless romantic, right here <3)
< About to go for a run
v Best episode of season 7 OTHER THAN. . . jetlag, flesh and blood, endgame, reunion, or ToC.
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Child's Play or Masquerade.
< Browsing Deviantart.
v If Kate were still on the team, do you think she would ever say anything about Tony and Ziva's relationship?
** Jenn, I totally agree with you, they are meant to be together. I'm a hopeless romantic, too! <3

^ Probably.
< Same as before.
v Which band do you think has the most songs that could apply to Tiva?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Don't really listen to bands. (feel free to recommend - I'm kind of hopeless. :) But every video I see has a song that just fits
< Still planning on that run. Got to get up and do it!
v The way I see it, Tony still doesn't know that Ziva killed Ari. Would you like an episode where she admits that she did to him?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ That would definetely make for an interesting storyline, so yeah I think I'd like to see that.
< Trying to get motivated to do my taxes.
v While we're on the topic of Ziva killing Ari.... how do you think Tony would react if/when he finds out?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ I think what will be hardest for him is showing sympathy for the guilt and sorrow Ziva still feels for killing her own big brother because Tony hated Ari so much. I personally think it would make a really great scene, but might be a little stuck-in-the-past.
< Just got back from my run! :D
v Let's fast forward to the inevitable time when they are together: what does Tony get/ do for Ziva for Valentine's day?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Couldn't think of anything NOT CLICHE. But maybe they'd do something Ziva hasn't done before.
< Reading fanfics.
V Would Ziva break down in front of the team if Tony died?
heart
^ Yeah I think she would. That would be a crazy event... I hope that never happens.
< Watching NCIS still. Gotta love the marathons.
v Besides Jeanne who do you think Ziva has been most jealous of?
heart
^ All the women she saw Tony flirting with? That's a lot. But we've seen her most jealous with Courtney and Agent Jardine.
< Term Paper stuff.
V How do you feel when Ziva gets jealous of other women?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ I get really frustrated with her, she makes it so obvious that she's jealous yet she does nothing to back it up! Its about time she admitted to herself the true extent of her feelings for Tony!
< Just out of bed.
v Do you find it funny that Tony always cuts Ziva off when she's being flirty with a man?
heart
^ VERY MUCH. Especially in Tribes before Ziva "Leered at Langer". Tony gets all Alpha-male.
< Same as before.
v DO YOU FIND IT FUNNY WHEN ZIVA INTERRUPTS TONY IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS FLIRT FEST WITH OTHER WOMEN?
laugh
^ Yeah hehe. Like when she said Courtney had mushroom in her teeth. Classic moment.
< Just got out of bed.
v When Tony and Nikki were in Iraq and they were making those noises, what did you think they were doing?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I knew it wouldn't be anything naughty!! Was intrigued tho, it certainly had me thinking!!
< Just made breakfast.
v Besides what she said to him in Reunion. Whats the best thing Ziva has ever said to Tony??
^ I can only think of the "You could've called." moment. It really shows that she wanted to be there for him.
< Listening to music.
v What did you do when Tony mentioned Jeanne at the cafe in Paris?
heart
^ My hands balled into fists. That was kinda annoying of Tony, you know? It was supposed to be his and Ziva's "quality time" and he brings up The Tadpole. WTH, Tony?!
< Going to sleep, just finished printing term paper.
V The first time you saw He Who Shall Not Be Named in Last Man Standing, did you think that there was already something HINKY going on between him and Ziva? And...did you expect him to show up again in the later eps?
big smile
** Just wondering, why do people call her The Tadpole? Did I miss something? xD

^ I did wonder why Ziva was like, do THAT. I didn't expect him to show up in future eps tho, which seems a bit stupid now.
< Watching vids.
v Favourite outsider, apart from Nora?

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
** Think its cause her dad's nickname was the Frog!

^ Tara from Knockout. She totally seen thru them both!
< Checking out forums!
v In Legend "He who shall not be named" dated Shakira to get the Terrorist cell information! I don't know if Gibbs was told! Do you think if Tony got to know about that he would have told Ziva??
last edited 1年以上前
** Doh! How silly of me!

^ I think he would've.
< Listening to music.
v Aren't you glad that we don't have any major couple wars, like Jate vs Skate on Lost?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah we only have to deal with the Anti's, the lost site is hard work now they have Suliet too!!
< Same as before!
v Who would you say is the only couple on NCIS that could outshine Tiva?
big smile
^ I don't think anyone could! [I don't mean that in a nasty way.] But seriously, Tony and Ziva are the main could be and will be couple on the show!
< Same as before.
v How do you feel when you think that they were literally made for each other?
heart
^ I just feel like they are the perfect fit, like there could be no other person for either of them. And I feel like if they let each other get away then they'll both regret it forever! Everyone has a counterpart in this world and Ziva is Tony's & vice versa. =]
< Getting ready to read a book called Unanswered Cries
v When Jeanne & Tony were together do you think Ziva was angry with herself for not speaking how she truly felt to him and/or really sad b/c she had to watch him be happy with Jeanne?
heart
^ Yes. Oh, The pain of regret. Before, I always thought it sucked to be her.
< Reading quotes that fit Tiva.
v Do you think Ziva would've wanted Tony to feel jealous of her and Michael because she really wanted Tony to feel that way?
big smile
^ A little bit. I think that if Tony had revealed his true feelings she would have left HIM in a heartbeat.
< Just got home.
v Do you find it hard to stay in reality when there are so many possibilities for them?
heart
^ All the time. lol.
< Working.
v Along the same lines as Dani's question... Do you have to remind yourself that the characters don't really exist, that it's only actors/actresses playing a part?
^ Yeah, but it's my friends reminding me instead of myself!
< Listening to music.
v I don't know wether I asked this before, but don't you just LOVE the smile Tony has when he sees Ziva and Gibbs in Agent Afloat?
heart
^ Yes... it's this big cheesy smile. So adorable! =]
< Watching NCIS
v If Tony could tell Ziva one thing (besides I love you) what would it be?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ "When I said I couldn't live without you. . . I can't" Or something with those sentiments, but more romantic.
< Watching Iceman. Would you believe I haven't seen it before? What d'yah know? :D
v If Ziva could tell Tony one thing (besides I love you) what would it be?
heart
^ Can it be a big long speech? lol. Maybe... "Tony you are my rock & comfort, my soul, my love, my other half, my soulmate and I can't live another day pretending that I don't love you."
< Watching Secret Life... at least for about 15 more minutes.
v Have any Tiva moments truly surprised you & caught you completely off guard this season?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
**I would love to see Ziva say that to Tony, Jenna. That would be a great moment.

^ I was surprised when she kissed him in Reunion and when she started talking about Somalia.
< Editing photos for my DA gallery.
v What do you think Ziva would have said/thought if she had seen Tony's little guitar solo in Driven?
big smile
^ Hmmmm....she would've teased him for it, but secretly found it adorable, especially seeing him in the outfit that went with the guitar.

SHE WOULD'VE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND ANNOYING AND ADORABLE AND CUTE, AND OH SO LOVABLE. [For the last three adjectives, she's gonna keep those to herself.]
< About to eat dinner.
V Anybody who has already seen ET's preview for Jack Knife: Do you feel scared for Ziva?

[I almost imagined Tony pulling an Edward Cullen there. He goes in between Ziva and the incoming truck and leaves a dent on the front of the side of the truck. LOLZ. Thaat's creeepy.]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think she'll be ok, the episode sounds fantastic! Ziva's going undercover again!! Should be interesting!!
< Having lunch.
v Do you think Tony will be openly worried for Ziva since he's not on the op with Ziva and Damon and its only Gibbs and Fornell following them!! (Wonder what roles Tony and McGee will play then!!)
heart
^ I'd like to think that he'd be so darn worried about her he'll start running around like a maniac :))
< Going to take a bath.
V GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT. CUTE ISN'T IT?

link
big smile
^ I thought it was so funny!
< Listening to music.
v Do you think Tony will be worried that Zee and Damon Werth will have another "moment", while under cover?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I hope thats what happens, i hope he does get worried. Maybe he'll get scared of something happening and have to say something about how he feels!
< Just got in from picking the kids up!
v Do you think Damon will try it on with Ziva?
^ I don't really know. I saw the BTS Interview and I saw a kind of look he gave her, so.... maybe. I hope he doesn't though.
< Same as before.
v What do you think Ziva will do when she finds out she has to go undercover with Werth?
heart
^ My first thought was that she'll look at Tony to see his reaction.
< Working
v How would you feel if Damon Werth did try something & Ziva didn't seem to mind?
big smile
^ I think I'd die inside. LOL.
< Same as before.
V Do you Tony wanted to be a hero for Ziva?
heart
^ Yes but he'd never say it. <3
< Same as before.
v Do you think we'll get any jealous Tony moments tonight?
^ Possibly. He knew about Ziva's "moment" with Werth, and I think he is wary it could happen again.
< Same as before.
v What would you do if they created another triangle?
heart
^ I'd jump off a building. C'mon guys, another triangle would make me wet my pants off. Another jealous Tony in the long run would not be good. They should pair Tony with somebody else too, if they're gonna go with Werth for Ziva. Now that's hotsauce. TOO MUCH TENSION.
< Getting ready for school.
V Do you think Tony would "ogle and flirt with other women" just for a payback? Hello, Werth and Ziva.
1年以上前 DiNozzosShorty said…
laugh
^I dont think they should be together they look reallly bad and just dont click
<Wachan tv and on fanpop
>Which episode does tony get teh Boubanic Plague in like the season and number?
heart
^ He gets the Plague in SWAK. Season 2, Episode 22.
< Almost NCIS time! Only 25 minutes! Yay!
v Did you like Tony's little jealous moment at the end of Jack Knife?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Yes I did. And I also liked how Ziva didn't reply to his question but just gave a little smirk.
< Downloading music.
v At the beginning of Jack Knife, when Gibbs told McGee to wake Tony and Ziva up, and McGee thought that they were sleeping in the same bed. What did you think about that?
heart
^ I thought it's a hint but I don't want to get my hopes up. I also thought it was funny.
< Just watched Jack Knife.
v Tony's been jealous a lot lately. Any thoughts? It's Ziva's turn to be all green-eyed monster, don't you think?