Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 5950

1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ He thought she was dead. To describe her in depth would have been incredibly painful to him, I'm guessing.
< Writing a paper :(
v Do you think Ziva's mother is alive or dead? If you think she is dead, when do you think she died?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ I think she is dead, but she doesn't talk about her mother, so I guess we'll never really know unless they bring it up.
< Watching Truth or Consequences.
v Are there any Tiva scenes that always make you cry no matter how many times youve seen them?
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
^ The fight scene from Aliyah, it make's me cry everytime. :(
< Watching CSI.
v Where you a Tate shipper before Ziva joined the team?
big smile
^ I was, but now I'm a Kari shipper.
< Watching Truth or Consequences.
v Any that make you cry with joy?
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
^ Truth or Consequences, when he said he couldn't live without her. :)
< Watching CSI and making icon's.
v Have you ever had a dream about Tiva or NCIS?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I've had quite a few actually, most of them involving Tiva :P
< Watching Tiva videos on YT.
v Favourite bathroom scene?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
**Edit: Dannii posted before me, but here is my recent dream: The other night I had a dream that was like an episode - it had a plot and everything. Then it got to a part where Ziva and Tony were alone in this room, and Tony was joking but Ziva was looking disturbed. And suddenly she blurted out that she was pregnant. Then Tony looked shocked and I realized they had been having a secret relationship and I myself was so shocked I woke up. And it was 4 AM <Note: That is NOT what I want to happen, but that is what happened in my dream>
^ Endgame. So cute.
< Reading
v What was your most memorable NCIS-related dream?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
heart
^ I had a Tiva dream a couple days ago. Tony had just told Ziva that he loved her but then i woke up and i wasn't very happy :P
< Trying to make icon's, I don't seem to be very good at it today.
v Jeanne or (shudders) Rivkin?
heart
EDIT:It can remember most of my NCIS related ones, but my most recent one was about what I wanted to happen in Jetlag, where Tony watches Ziva sleeping after she wakes up from a nightmare.
^ Jeanne. He Who Shall Not Be Named is just..... I don't even want to think about him.
< Same as before.
v Do you think that Tony does ever think about soulmates?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Of course!
< Nothing
v I was re-reading the "date" spoiler and SB, that sneaky fellow, said it would be "very Tony". What do you think that means?
^ Well, he does make an effort when it comes to the ladies so I'm thinking he going to do the same with Ziva!
< Same as before.
v Do you think theres a possibility that we get all this hype for Jetlag and it ends up nowhere for lack of a better term?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Considering that it happens quite a bit, yeah, I'd say there's a very good possibility of that happening. But I'm hoping that it doesn't.
< Making wallpapers.
v Which Tiva moments have disappointed you the most?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ Tiva moments are never, ever dissapointing. But since you asked, I think it's the moments when they're about to say something meaningful to each other but then they get interrupted by something, BECAUSE I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. Not necessarily a kiss, but I just want them to say what's on their mind.
< About to make fanart.
V If Tony decided to go flirt with someone, what do you want Ziva to say to the girl who he will be flirting with?
^ Well, I loved it when in "Identity Crisis" Ziva told Courtney she had mushroom in her teeth, I just thought it was hilarious! So something like that presumably.
< About to eat breakfast.
v If Shane Brennan didn't get them together, whats the furthest you'd be willing to go? [IE Start a petition or something]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'd definately start a Petition, i think it would take hell of a lot of people for Shane Brennan or DPB to take any notice!
< Just finished dinner!
v Shane Brennan said "are we prepared to wait" when it comes to Tiva. How long are you prepared to wait??
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ Well, that depends how long! If he draws out too long then he might regret it!
< Watching The X Files
v What do you think is the best moment in Tiva history?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ IMO the best Tiva moment so far is the "Couldn't live without you" scene, with the reunion kiss a close second!! I'm hoping we'll have a new best moment after next weeks episode!
< Having a coffee
v Apart from ToC & Reunion which ep has the best Tive moments??
laugh
^ So far, this season we have ENDGAME.
< Just read fanfics.
V Is it true that in real life, some NCIS agents are married to each other? Donald Bellisario said so. : > [Does that give you any ideas?]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I don't know. I'm sure there's no rule against it, its just that its frowned upon by certain people. I think as long as the people involved are professional and keep work and their private lives seperate then it shouldn't matter!!
< Same as before
v Would you worry that one of them would have to move teams if they got together??
big smile
^ Yeah. That would probably mean lesser screentime for the person who has to move teams, and the loss of sexual tension and bickering and bantering for the audience to enjoy.
< Watching MW on the Bonnie Hunt Show.
V What do you do to keep your mind off Jetlag?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Watch other eps, but my mind always drifts back lol. 8 days is so far off, i just keep thinking of different theories and senarios!!
< Trying to find spoilers or promo's lol
v What do you hope happens in Jetlag??
big smile
^ I hope they talk about things. You know, what exactly they are [Are they partners, just friends, or something more?]. Or what's bothering the other.
< Creating Fanart:)
V It just occurred to me now...In the Reunion Bathroom scene, why, do you think, she opted to KISS him instead of giving him a hug or something else? There's a lot more ways to show gratitude or apologize....but why KISS him? [Not that I'm complaining. I love that scene.]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I personally think she kissed him because a kiss is intimate and there's less contact, a hug would mean too much contact. Ziva isn't touchy feely with Tony so i think the kiss represents a lot of how she feels for him! The fact she avoids bodily contact says to me that she's afraid she's letting go too much or afraid of him finding out how she really feels! (My take on it anyway!!)
< Just back from the shops.
v They admit how they feel, what happens next??
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Boy I've missed alot of great questions on here! I want to answer them all. lol

^ Denial... just b/c they admit it to each other still doesn't make me think they are ready to face it & get together.
< Working
v The team obviously know how they feel about each other, do you think they actually want them to get together or do you think they might feel awkward about them working together?
heart
^ I think everyone will be totally fine with it, as long as they're both happy.
< Listening to music and on Facebook.
v Didn't you just LOVE Tony's smile when he saw Ziva in Reunion? It makes me squeal everytime!
heart
^ But of course!!! It was def a squeal worthy moment! =]
< Same as before.
v Do you think they are both ready to move to the next level in their relationship & what do you think that level is?
laugh
^ It's nice to think that after Jetlag, they finally voiced out their feelings, after 4, almost 5 painfully long years. However, they won't be going for the...you know....soon, because Tony's not that man anymore, and Ziva's not just any lady, and they'd take it slow.]
< Reading forums.
v Who do you want to admit their feelings first?
big smile
^ I want it to be Tony, I think it'd be soooooooooo amazingly cute! But I don't know wether he will.
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Do you think that Tony was a tad jealous when Ziva said that she had a 'moment' with Damon Worth?
heart
^ Yes... I love seeing how jealous both of them get. =]
< Working
v What do you think Ziva really thought when she saw the pictures of her in the bikini on Tony's wall?
^ I think she was secretly flattered ;)
< Trying not to move because it's in pain because I had my HPV jab today.
v Am I the only one who totally ADORES the "I'll be right here." bit in Reunion?
heart
Hope you feel better Dani!

^ I absolutely adore it! =]
< Making NCIS icons/wallpapers/etc. Super tired... *yawn*
v In our world this could exist.... right? **See photo** =]
 Hope あなた feel better Dani! ^ I absolutely adore it! =] < Making NCIS 〜ネイビー犯罪捜査班 icons/wallpapers/etc. Super
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Anything can happen.
< Multitasking.
v What is your favorite thing that Ziva has said to Tony?
big smile
^ So far.... the "language of love" part. Or the "Are these yours" about the handcuffs, because she was totally jealous.And of course, the "You always had my back". :D:D
< Watching Tiva videos, just saw the preview for next week's ep, checked out pictures and press release for Masquerade, and lastly, DROOLING OVER NEXT WEEK'S TVGUIDE MAGAZINE ISSUE. OMG. The title said, "Tony and Ziva: On the Wings Of Love?"

HOLY CRAP. OMG. *dies*
heart
^ Well... in all your excitement over the Tony & Ziva: On the Wings of Love? (which is a good reason to *die* lol) you have forgotten to add a question... haha. =]
< Working
v How do you feel about the Jetlag article? Afraid you (meaning I of course) played it up to much?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I'm just trying not to think about it.
< Making icons and wallpapers.
v What do you think Tony was thinking when Ziva kissed him during their undercover mission?
^ Hmmm. Well, it was the Old Tony, so yeah. It's given that he'd be thinking about taking it to another level but won't get serious with her.
< JUST READ THE TIVA ARTICLE.
V I'm starting to doubt whether Tiva has a chance. Are you?

[Yup, I did forget to add a question on my previous post. :)))))) I was too excited.:D]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I'm holding on to the belief that Tiva will happen, they have to get together or there will be thousands if not millions of upset Tiva fans!!!
< Looking for more spoilers!
v I've just read on another site that someone heard that Jeanne could come back and have a baby with her (meaning she'd have been preggers when she left with Tony's child!)How would that make you feel???
^ HuH? Where did you read that? Please send me the link! And yes, that would make me feel very bad for Ziva. Actually, bad and upset are understatements.
< Just read fanfics.
V Do you think there'd be a lot of TIVA in Jetlag, as much as in JD 1 and 2?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
* It was a thread in another site i'm on, just people talking about what they'd read so don't take it as its actually gonna happen! Apparently Micheal Weatherly is good at making up stories to wind the fans up so no one knows if its real or not!!

^ Yeah i still think Jetlag will be full of Tiva regardless of where it takes place. They're gonna be on their own a lot of the time so tons of oppertunity!!
< Just home from shopping!!
v Do you think Ziva would leave NCIS if she fell pregnant by Tony??
big smile
^ I hope not. Unless Vance orders her to. Well, that'd be a different story.
< Just posted a new Tiva song on the Tiva Songs forum. :D
V Who's the next best thing they could have, that is, if fate doesn't allow them to have each other?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Thats a hard question because i'd hate for them not to get together. So i suppose someone totally new for Tony, and i liked the look of Damon Worth so he'd be ok for Ziva. But i hope fate does kick in and gives us what we want!!
< Having lunch.
v Which season do you think Tony realised his feelings for ziva and vice versa??
big smile
^ Season 4 for Ziva, Season 5 for Tony. The feelings intensified and almost died in season 6; it somehow resurfaced again in season 7. They are currently on the "how to act on our feelings" stage....that's what I like it to be, anyway.:)
< Reading fanfics.
V If they got together, do you think Vance will transfer one of them to another team?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think if they kept things professional at work (maybe give us some bathroom and elevator scene's) but kept their hands off each other while working on a case it would be ok and Vance wouldn't be able to do anything about it! NCIS doesn't have a rule that you can't date or marry your co workers so it should be fine!!
< Watching Cover Story!
v There's a few eps were Ziva keeps annoying Gibbs about Tony (why he's not answering her calls!) Do you think Gibbs knew it was more than her being concerned about her partner??
heart
**O... and that spoiler about Jeanne, Tony & the baby... I really hope that does not come back into play. That sure would be something... gah!**

^ Gibbs knows everything, so o yeah he totally knew!
< Working
v In Agent Afloat, Gibbs was going to talk to Tony in MTAC and Ziva was following so closely she almost tripped (so cute & funny btw).... do you think Gibbs secretly wanted to allow her to come talk to Tony too? **I think b/c Gibbs so knows everything that he likes to see her smile & knowing Tony would make her smile that he really did want her to come but he'd just told Abs no.**
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Yeah he totally knew she wanted to see him, she can be totally obvious at times. Think he's trying to delay the inevitable, but when she actually see's him face to face and his face totally lights up, that was lovely!!
< Leaving the house now lol
v In Twisted Sister McGee wrote in his book about the momento Lisa Kept of Tommy's, what do you think it could be?? (I always assumed he ment the Orange hat that was Roy's "Dead Man Walking" But thats a later episode)!!
heart
I agree Ziva_rocks... that was an awesome moment! =]

^ Idk... my mind is reeling trying to think of what it possibly could be. I'm not sure we'll ever find out.... hmm...
< Same
v Tony described Kai and then said Ziva & her were probably alot more alike than she realized.... Ziva said she didn't follow, but do you think she did really know or that she was clueless?
laugh
^ Of course, she would play dumb. She won't give Tony the luxury of being able to make her feel....like that.
< Listening to music and reading fanfiction.
V If he wasn't the one who gave her the Star of David necklace, what's the next best thing he could give her? [Aside from an engagement/ wedding ring, that is, years after they get together.]
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ His heart! His commitment! His apartment key! The list could go on lol!!!
< Having a coffee
v What in your opinion is Tonys best character trait??
laugh
^ Humor. And beneath the fratboy slobbiness, a good heart.
< Same as before.
V What dare would you like them to offer each other?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ To get the chance to ask each other say 5 questions and that the other person had to answer honestly or be connected to the lie detector and asked them again, that way they'd at least get the oppertunity to find out how the other felt!!
< Doing housework.
v If you had the chance to write the scene where they finally get together where would it be and who would admit there feelings first??