Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5950

1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Your dream is spot on. That's how i'd love it to happen. They need someting like that to bring them closer again, they've been a bit distant this series!
< Trying to make icons lol.
v What do you think is gonna happen when Tony's dad turns up?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Apparently his dad is gonna flirt with Ziva! So maybe so Tony jealousy moments are in the offing?
< Ranting because my Sony Vegas isn't here yet, even though I ordered it ages ago.
v Do you think that they're both the same type of person [in that, they really do care about people and are afraid of getting hurt] but they both have different ways of coping with it?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Yeah i do think they are really similar in that way, think thats why they hit it off so well in the beginning! Tony has his humour to mask his emotions and Ziva has her wall of steel. But behind it all they both want to be loved but are afraid to get hurt.
< On You Tube now!
v Will you be happy if all the Paris trip does is bring them closer together and not get them together as a couple yet??
^ To be honest, that's all I want, yeah. I think that if they did get together in Paris, it would be a bit unrealistic, because obviously they can't go from where they are now, to 'jumping each other', for lack of a better term. It's not their style.
< Listening to music and IMing people.
v Do you ever see Tony watching Ziva or vice versa and try to fill in the blanks of what they are thinking?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Yeah, although the way they look at each other sometimes you can kinda tell what they're thinking (well i like to think i do the romantic that i am!) They're probably trying to get into the others mind and will them to say something! I think thats why Ziva gets so snappy at Tony sometimes, she wants him to finish what he was saying in Somalia!
< Watching some Tiva vids
v Do you think that maybe Abby or McGee will play a part in them getting together? Cause they're not doing so great on their own!!
laugh
^ I actually really hope they do! It would be sooo cute! And then, after they get Tony & Ziva together, they'll realise they're perfect together as well and get together! *daydreams*
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Why do you think they made such a big deal of the Tiva reunion kiss when they don't with McAbby doing it? Or maybe it was us crazies that did? xD
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I think it was the fans that hyped that kiss up because intimate contact between Tony and Ziva is rare, so a moment like that was a really big deal. Abby and McGee are kinda touchy feely quite a lot due to Abby being a hugger lol!
< Making dinner.
v Do you find it strange that Abby or McGee hasn't said anything to Tony or Ziva that they know how they're feeling or whats going on with them? It seems to be obvious to total strangers that walk into NCIS headquarters!
last edited 1年以上前
^ I actually had a dream about that as well! I was part of the team and we were all walking towards our school gym and I said to McGee 'Why don't you say to them that you know?!' and then suddenly he turned into Ziva and she threatened me! So yeah, they're probably a bit scared as to what their reaction will be! xD
And obviously total strangers don't know them like Abby and McGee do, so they're more likely to say something, because they don't know what's coming!
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Do you think Tony has been getting jealous more often than Ziva lately?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Definately, although Tony hasn't given Ziva any reason to be jealous since he's stopped talking about women and dating when he's around her! I like jealous Tony, he never leaves her alone, needs to know all the details. Its funny!!
< Still making dinner
v Do you think Eli will leave them alone if thet get together?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
**I personally don't like either of them jealous anymore. I find it painful.

^ It's Eli. Of course not.
< Eating Breakfast. (gotta love time differences)
v On the subject of Eli and in the realm of very "out there" conjecture, if Ziva and Tony had a baby together, what do you think he would do? (For the purposes of the discussion lets say they were unmarried, although I'd much prefer them married if they had a baby)
last edited 1年以上前
^ Hopefully he will be out of the picture by then.
< What I was doing before.
v Do you think that Gibbs will give his blessing?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ Being the evil kind of man that he is i think he'd get someone to try and take Tony out of the picture
^^ And i think Gibbs would give his blessing as long as they kept it professional in the workplace.
< Eating dinner
v Do you not think Eli would have to be out of the picture before they even thought about marraige, He wouldn't let it happen otherwise!?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Yes, but I just don't see how they could "get him out of the picture" without it being diplomatically disastrous, so I see them trying to live their lives. That would be many years down the road, however.
< Nothing much.
v How do you propose the removal of Eli David from the picture?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I'm not really sure seeing as he get other people to do his dirty work for him, its not like they can use the rogue Mossad officer excuse! And him being director makes it even harder to think of a way to get him out the way. I still think he's gonna cause trouble for Ziva sometime soon, he's not gonna take her choosing NCIS over Mossad lying down!!I just think the man is trouble!
< Relaxing
v Do you think Eli will try and get Ziva back with him?
^ I don't think so. Gibbs and the rest of the team will fight to keep Ziva with them and, as it seems that Vance is on Gibbs' side, he may have something to say on the matter too.
< Relaxing.
v What did you think about Tony asking Ziva to see Goodfellas with him? :)
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ He was just being friendly with an ulterior motive. HA. Maybe he'd pull one of those rom-com movies where they suddenly confess in the movie house...but then again, it's not Tony's style.
< Reading Fanfics.
v Do you think McGee's secretly writing about them/ making a series of novels about their relationship?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I'd sure like to see that series if so! =]
< Watching NCIS & getting ready to hit the sheets
v Do you like the more intimate moments between Tiva (ie: cheek kiss) or the lighter more funny flirtations?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Both.
< Making wallpapers.
v Do you like the name Tiva or Zony better?
big smile
^ Tiva. I think it sounds better, and besides, I already got used to it.
< Just did some garden stuff.
V If Tony got sent afloat again, what do you think would Ziva do??
big smile
^ Bottle up her feelings like she did before.
< Listening to music, IMing and eating cheesecake. LOL.
v If Ziva had asked Tony any questions after he told her not to in ToC, what do you think she would've asked him?
laugh
^ First thing that popped into my head: 'What did you mean by 'I couldn't live without you'"? or "WEre you serious?" or "Did you mean it?" or "Why'd it take you so long to admit it?"
< About to go to bed.
V Who in the team found out first about Ziva's attraction to Tony and vice versa?
^ I'm gonna have to say McGee considering that he is around them more often than the others and that being said, he always somehow manages to get in the middle [LITERALLY!] of their arguments! The faces he pulls show you that he knows more than he is letting on!
< Listening to music.
v Do you think that we, as the fans, take the smaller moments of an episode for granted?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Well, I don't know about other fans, but I do take those moments for granted sometimes.
< Multi-tasking.
v How do you think Abby will react if/when they get together?
big smile
^ Probably like in the fanfics! Jumping for joy :)
< Listening to music.
v Did anyone else squeal when Tony said that Kai and Ziva were alot more alike than she thought?

Here is the full quote in case anyone missed it :D

Tony: She likes quiet walks on the beach, laughing with friends and playing Frisbee with her Cocker spaniel Ruphus.
Ziva: [snatches the paper away] It does not say that.
Tony: Well it might as well. Look at those come hither eyes, those perfect kiss me now lips. No wonder Vance is obsessed. Kai's killing me and I'm just looking at her. You and Kai are probably a lot more alike than you think.
Ziva: I do not follow.
Tony: Really? A couple of pretty ladies, both trained assassins.
laugh
^ HELL YEAH! I thought Tony would get killed for calling Ziva beautiful. HAHA. He's losing his essence at being subtle. Next thing we know, he'd be professing his love for Ziva in front of everyone. DARN.
< Just woke up! :)
v Was it Tony just being plain mean To Ziva in Trojan Horse when she asked him to help her with the list stuff? [The scene before she looks longingly at him when he's talking on the phone with Jeanne.]
big smile
^ I remember being pissed at him for a while after that, so IMO, yes.
< Just got back from Intake Day at school.
v Who do you think will confess their feelings first? :D
*smiles at the thought*
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Ziva.
< Eating lunch.
v If Ziva was the first to admit her feelings, how do you think she'd go about doing it?
^ "Brute force sounds very intriguing." xD
< Listening to music.
v Bathroom or elevator scenes?
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
smile
^ Bathroom. :)
< Watching my NCIS dvd. :D
v Do you think Tony and Ziva will get together this season?
big smile
^ To be honest, I think that this season will just be about them rebuilding their friendship, but maybe next season?
< Listening to music and making icons.
v Who is your fave person to talk to about Tiva?
1年以上前 maddy12 said…
big smile
^ My best friend. :)
< Watching Tiva Videos. :D
v Do your friend's/family get annoyed with you when you talk about Tiva? xD
^ Sometimes, but it doesn't stop me!
< Watching Tiva videos.
v Do you think that it's true that half the NCIS viewers want Tiva to happen while the other half don't?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Probably, if I base it off my family, at least it is. My brother doesn't want them to, and ya'll obviously know what I want.
< Cleaning. :(
v What do you have most in common with a character and/or cast member?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I have a few things in common with different characters, but I suppose I'd have to say keeping my feelings bottled up like Ziva.
< Watching NCIS =]
v Do you think Tony or Ziva are ever surprised by what the other says?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I think they've both been surprised by what the other has said, especially during this season.
< Watching NCIS videos and drawing.
v If Tony had offered to let Ziva stay with him when she got back from Somalia, do you think she would have accepted it?
big smile
^ That must've been WAY TOO AWKWARD, and I think she would have needed time to gather herself before she could face him.

I mean, she already saw him in Somalia, but I'm thinking that if SHE DID accept his invitation, they would do a little talking.
< Reading fanfics, just got home from school.
v What advice would you give them regarding the romance department?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
smile
^ The longer you put things off the shorter the time your gonna have together or Always be honest and never keep secrets!
< Relaxing after shopping!
v Will you be disappointed if they do get together and we're not shown much on screen of their relationship??
heart
^ Possibly. Depends on how its done. If we still have prime Tiva moments I might be okay with it... but if they just say oh they got together & stop the flirtations, passion & sexual tension then yes I'd be disappointed!
< NCISSSSS!!! 2 minutes to go!
v Are you excited for tonights episode?!
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
meh
^ I was, and I loved it. It was a fun ep.
< Reading emails and posting.
v Do you think Tony and Ziva act like an old married couple?
big smile
^ Most definitely!
< Just got home from school.
v Do you find it ironic that at the start of Reunion, the song "She's a genius" by Jet played, and then Tony said that to Ziva?
heart
^ Now that you mention it... =]
< Working
v Were you disappointed by the lack of Tivaesque moments in last nights episode? (Depsite the thought that Jan 26th will hopefully be well worth waiting for?)
big smile
^ I haven't seen it yet, but from I have seen it looks like a pretty interesting episode so I think I'll be fine.
< Listening to music.
v How do you think they'll react when they find out they have to go to Paris and do you think we'll see it?
1年以上前 crazy_frog222 said…
^ they will be shocked for sure i bet tony is going to have one big smile when he hears it.:)
< eating
v what do you think ziva's reaction to tony's father will be?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Surprise/shock..possibly a bit put-off if he tries to flirt with her.
< Watching the People's Choice Awards and posting on the different spots.
v How many times a day do you watch Tiva videos?
big smile
^ I like watching the new ones, so it really depends:)
< Watching the NCIS cast and crew celebrate 150 eps:)
v Who's more flirty, Tony or his Dad?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
^ I'm gonna say his dad cause Tony probably learned all his moves from his father.
< Relaxing till i have to go back out in the snow :(
v In all the promo's i've seen for the 150th ep Tony is Intimidated by his father and i've felt really sorry for him, is there anything you've noticed about their relationship despite the limited clips??!!
heart
^ I think it's definetely going to be an unplanned visit and as you said he seems a bit intimadated and unsure of himself with his father around.
< Working
v How do you think Gibbs will get along with Tony's father?
big smile
^ I think he will finally understand why Tony is so desperate for his approval, but that's just a guess.
< Listening to music.
v Counting down the days until "Jetlag"? I AM!
heart
^ Jetlag? Is that a movie coming out? Forgive me for not knowing. lol
< Working
v Favorite movie of all time?
big smile
** It's the title of the episode where Tony and Ziva go to Paris :D

^ The Notebook. I'm a sucker for a bit of romance!
< Watching Tiva vids on YT.
v Why do you think that Tony and Ziva go to Paris? And why do you think THEY are chosen?