Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 5950

1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
^ I think it's worth, but it's really exhausting sometimes too.
< Switching off the computer in 5 minutes, *sob*
v Do you think Eli David or Anthony DiNozzo Sr. will appear again?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ I have very little doubt that Eli David will reappear- I feel like that story line was not fully wrapped up. I don't know if Sr will, I guess that depends whether the storylines warrants it.
< supposed to be working...
v Do you think there's a deeper reason behind why you ship?

I feel like I ship to fill a need in my life cause by my lack of that type of relationship...
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
heart
^Yes, agree. = ( I think that's why I ship Tiva and others, and why my OTPs are relationships that I would love-Mondler (pretty much the best married couple, the sweetest and yet most realistic couples that you could get) and McAbby (probably because I'm geeky yet cool LOL.)

< HW....= P

v Besides the NCIS team, M.A. Hart, and Franks, do you think that someone else that we know will pop up in the finale? If so, who and why?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Lt Bell... just a feeling.
< NCIS Marathon & just finished the first chapter to my fanfic!
v Where do you think that Tiva should have their next in depth conversation?
heart
*Who's Lt. Bell again?

^The elevator?

< Same

v Why do you think that the elevator is such a great place where such intense and epic moments happen? (Tiva moments, Gibbs/Fornell meeting place, place to yell, etc. )
heart
**Watch Outlaws & Inlaws. He was appeared in that episode**

^ Because it's convenient, private & can be stopped so that no one bothers them. And also it's such a small space so you have to feel the tension,etc that fills the air.
< Same
v What do you think Tony tells his friends about Ziva?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Cute things. The little things, like her getting American idioms wrong and stuff :D
< Smiling because that question made my day! xD
v Have you ever been asked a question and it made you smile because it had never even crossed your mind before?
^Maybe this, "You know what Ziva did TODAY?" His friends: "Dude, would you stop talking about her? We hear about her every day!" And Tony would just rant on, complaining with a smile on his face. LOL.

< Same.

v Do you ever forget that the NCIS members have friends outside of NCIS?
** Janie, jw, do you have Facebook?

^ Yeah sometimes!
< Watching Tiva vids, procrastinating over Film coursework :(
v Do you ever Ziva to talks to HER friends about Tony?
heart
**No. = ( I will tell you guys when I do, however! = )I have Aim/AOL, though.

^ Hm...yes..it's kinda hard for me to imagine Ziva with friends outside of NCIS, though!!! LOL. = )

< Same...

v When do you think McAbby will happen in season 7?!? We are running out of episodes!!

I believe that it'll happen on the season finale, what do you think?
heart
^ I don't think it will be the season finale as that will be Gibbs-centric. So maybe 2 or 3 eppy's before the finale?
< NCIS. =]
v How do you think McGee would change his perspective of "Tommy & Lisa" in another book, now that so much has happened?
heart
*Oh, yea, I forgot about that LOL! I've been so excited about McAbby that I forgot about that wretched spoiler......

^ Hm...he would write that their relationship has gone through so many things and that though they still have UST, they are definitely breaking through in their relationship.

< Nothing...

v Speaking of McGee's book, what do you think he'll write about "Thom E. Gemcity and Amy Sutton"'s relationship? (Before & after it happens).
heart
^ Good question. That they belong together, that they should get married?
< CM, but heading to bed soon.
v Do you think Tiva have any pictures together?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ I suppose they do....in other people's mobile phones. Maybe McGee's or Abby's? The pics would be stolen though. Or not [In Abby's case?]
< Just uploaded fanart.
V If they were going to pose for the camera, how do you imagine the pose would be like?

[They're goofing off; he's giving her a piggy-back ride, or he suddenly picks her off the ground and they spin and spin until they get dizzy and end up on the floor laughing so hard.]

* Where'd you get the McAbby spoiler, about them getting together? I NEED TO SEE IT. [Seems like I've missed that :(]
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I think they'd either do something like the piggy-back ride(or something else that is silly) or it would be something sweet. I'm not sure of the exact pose though, I'm too tired to think that much. :P
< Just checking things before heading off to bed.
v Still on the topic of photos, do you have any favorite photos of them?
heart
*Goodgirlmikey - Idk if this is the original article but here is one where it mentions McAbby. link

^ Yes... an uber ammount of them. lol. It's hard for me to choose b/c they make any photo great! <3
< Working
v Do you think Tiva is a fan of McAbby?
^ I like to think that they are.
< Fanpopping.
V Do you think McAbby is a fan of Tiva?

*btw, thanks Jenna!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Yes, I think so.
< Just uploaded a fanart
v Which couple will happen first? McAbby or Tiva?
^ According to spoilers, McAbby. But I don't mind either way, as long they both do!
< Just got in.
v Do you think that in Gibbs' early "retirement", that they COULD HAVE got together, considering that Rule 12 was gone?
heart
* Dannii, we posted at the same time! I'm going to answer both questions. :D

^^ I'm pretty sure McAbby would happen first.
^ No, because they were just in the 'getting to know each other' stage.
< Same as before.
V Would you get react negatively if McAbby happened first?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
I'll answer both questions:

^^ Dannii's question: I think so. And we still don't know what they were doing when Tony visited her at this time...
^ Mikella's question: No, because I like them too.
< Searching for chocolate
v Who do you like more? Tony or Ziva?
heart
^ Michi, it's like you just asked who I loved more between my mom and dad. :D But to answer your question....I like both of 'em. Ziva for her ass-kick skills, Tony for his humor and love for movies. I LIKE THEM FOR BEING THEM. :)) I like 'em because they love each other? [:D]
< About to drink whatever's available in the fridge.
V If given a chance, would you make Tony and Ziva's jealous ways different? How?
heart
^ I think I would make them more emotional in a sense... perhaps Ziva crying saying she can't do it anymore to Abby or something. And as for Tony.. idk. lol
< Working
v Rules are meant to be broken, so why haven't they broken Rule 12?
^ They're too stubborn. :(
< Just finished my new Tiva fan fic and posted it in the spot. My fingers hurt now.
v Do you ever think that Gibbs walks in on an important moment on purpose?
heart
**Ugh...either I am the WORST person to figure something out on the computer, or Fanfiction.net is freakishly slow/hasn't been updated..I can't find Dannii's or Jenna's fanfics anywhere!!

^Yes! I'm always wondering how he does that! But I believe Abby's theory.
The man is magical.

< HW

v Do you think that Ziva's valentine was Damon Werth?
And what do you think is the meaning of her not really eating the chocolates that her valentine gave her?
**Janie, we post them on the Tiva Fan Fiction spot on Fanpop :)

^ I really don't think he was. Tony wouldn't seemed bothered by the fact that she hadn't eaten them otherwise! He would be happy xD
< Listening to music and on Facebook.
v Most PAINFUL TO WATCH jealousy moment?
** "..." Well that makes sense now!! LOL I feel stupid. = P

^ Hm...the HIM moments..(you know who I'm talking about) and with the McAbby moment when SHE (Amanda...) = ( got in the way.

< Same...

v What is your least favorite/most depressing holiday/or you just hate it?

Mine would be Valentine's Day......
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ you mean the evil-unspoken-of-holiday? Yeah, that would be mine too.
<watching "Cover Story"
v my computer seems to be not function properly... the power cord doesn't seem to work. What should I do if it crashes?
heart
^ Um...I'm NOT the person to ask considering I've crashed my computer twice...my advice would be to RUN LOL, but um, I guess shut your computer off for some time?

< Same.

v Do you know anybody that you think could someday be a famous actor/singer/sell a few of their stuff, things like that?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ My little brother. He's an actor in NYC. Someday he'll be on Broadway sooner or later! and I've met a bunch of his friends, one of whom is currently in LA with "Puppetry of the Penis". And one might be in the "Alter Boyz" movie they're considering.
< got my power cord working again, so my laptop won't die!
v ever thought about writing a book?
^ Yep, all the time! I love writing!
< Listening to music.
v Ever been in love with your best friend?
monkey
**LOL "Puppetry of the Penis"? What the heck is that???
It's cool that you're brother is an actor! He and his friends all seem pretty talented. = D

^ Well, I really haven't been in love, so...

<Same.

v Do you think that you like someone/be in love with them?

I think that there might be someone who I like..I'm never sure with him. We fight a lot, but we are always doing things for each other and stand up for each other. We don't intentionally hurt each other's feelings. It's kind of weird; we are always missing each other when the other's not there and his middle name is actually my last name LOL. I am SO freakishly confused, especially considering that most of pretty much everybody thinks he's gay. I don't know whether we are great friends or crushes. = (
*ugh..I can't wait until the day when I "reach wisdom" and find the guy I like.*
** OMG that is exactly the same situation as me! Except people don't think he's gay. But how freaky is that?!

^ I just answered that. LOL.
< Listening to music.
v Have any allergys?
heart
**LOL creepy how we have a lot of personal things in common!! We both have a guy problem like that, both want older sons, both used to be overweight...uh oh, are you my long-lost sister?!? LOL JK. =P But ya, how freaky, creepy, and yet cool is that??????

^ None, unless you count dust.

< Same.

v What is your favorite song ever?
** I know, huh? xD

^ Erm.... The Kiss by Karmina and I'd Come For You by Nickelback.
< Going to bed.
v What can you hear right now?
heart
^ Nothing but my keyboards as I'm typing. I kinda like the quiet. = )

< Same.

v What is a spot that you are just starting to go on?
(Like you just recently started going on it, making picks on it, commenting, etc.)
heart
^ Mmm... All the NCIS spots are mostly what I go on. Every once in awhile I pop into the Secret Life of the American Teenager spot and the Criminal Minds spot.
< NCIS
v Random question.... Do you like chocolate milk?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
* "Puppetry of the Penis" is just what it sounds like--two guys stand on stage for a couple of hours and make puppets out of their penises. I haven't seen it, but it has gotten great reviews. I think Bozo's talented, but I'm pretty biased. :)

*Don't be in too much of a hurry to grow up and fall in love. I'm 26 and "perpetually single", but I look at my friends who are in relationships and I have a lot more freedom than they do. My two best friends are both engaged (one is getting married 4/10), and they both have had to change how they live because of their fiances. I get to do what I want when I want without anyone telling me otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I want to fall in love and get married and have kids, but I also don't want to rush things.

^ Love it! sounds yummy!

< so needs to go to bed. and is very frustrated at her computer.

v how many kids do you want/have? I want 5. everyone says I'm crazy.
last edited 1年以上前
heart
*I'm not really in a hurry. I just can't wait until that day, if that makes sense. = P Haha, no way will I change myself for a fiance. That would be changing my identity. = )

^ I want 4 or 5. I want 2 of my own, one boy and one girl, and then adopt-siblings. I want to adopt because I absolutely hate it when siblings are split up, so....

< HW

v Who is your favorite actor/actress?
heart
^ JOHNNY DEPP. :D
< Writing Fan Fiction.
V What's your hobby aside from doing NCIS-related stuff?

*If I post my new Tiva fanfic, would any of you read it?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
tongue
* I will :)

^ I play Sims 3 and Contra Dance. I LOVE contra dance!

< getting ready to get ready for work.

v What do you want to do with your life?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
* I'll read it Mikella, i love reading fan fiction!

^ I want to do something in Social Care, working with kids at least! I'd love to foster one day! Not working just now, waiting for my son to start either full time nursery or when he goes to school!
< On here and Facebook.
v Do you have any big plans happening this year?
big smile
^ Entrance exams for College....*cringe* :| [Hard to pick a university.]
< Youtube Tiva.
V Have you seen Obsession pics [They're not promotional. Just pictures taken by the fans...]
heart
^ Can't say that I have. Do you have any you wanna share with us? =]
< Working. TGIF
v Do you think love is overrated?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ Don't know if i'd say overrated exactly but people do put to much into finding it and get all sad and depressed if they haven't found it yet! I think real love is worth waiting for! I certainly have not found it yet and i'm 31, but i love being single (Probably due to the failed relationships i've had!)
< Listening to Daughtry
v What is your idea of a dream wedding??
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
^ I think if you share a beautiful day with your family and the guy/woman you are in love with,then it's a dream wedding.
< Listening to Leona Lewis (I got you! Would fit with Tiva...)
v Thanks god it's friday! Any big plans for this weekend?
heart
^ Sleeping round my friends tonight :) Then shopping tomorrow hopefully and coursework :)
< Just got in from college :)
v For the Bones/BB lovers here, have you seen the promo for the 100th episode? *squeal!*

If not, here it is. It's seriously EPIC! link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
smile
^ from everything I've seen, the 100th looks awesome. I'm not a regular viewer, but I watch the reruns, and I really like the show.
< working (TGIF). And actually happy with the IRS (I got $400 more than I expected back!)

v what is your dream job? I would love to plan weddings professionally...
heart
^ intriguing trailer [I'm gonna try to watch Bones soon!]
< OMG. JUST WATCHED A ROCKY CAROLL INTERVIEW. YEP. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT SOMALIA. AND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ELI FREAKING DAVID WILL BE TESTED.
V OH GOSH. I am drawing a blank here. What will you do if Ziva's Visa gets revoked?

* Look out for another TVGuide Magazine cover story that will feature the Men of NCIS :) [Coming in about a month. :)]

Link for the Rocky Caroll interview: link
** Lauren, that's what I'm going to do now that I'm not going to Uni anymore! :)

^ Freak out! I don't think I could handle it.
< Watching BB videos.
v If Vance and Eli's relationship will be tested, do you think it will involve Eli trying to get Ziva back but Vance fights for her to stay?
last edited 1年以上前