Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 5950

1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Hebrew, but I'd love to learn it.
< Same & eating lunch
v If you like photography, do you prefer people or landscapes?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Depends on my mood. Landscapes can be beautiful, but people can make a photo alive. So I like both.
< Bored
v Could you imagine Tony and Ziva in a James-Bond-movie, with Tony as James Bond and Ziva as a Bond-girl?
1年以上前 friendsfan101 said…
surprise
**OMG, Mikella! That was such a huge spoiler! (Starting to wish I haven't read it, LOL.) Where did you get it?!? (And what does it mean by "to save the LIVES of his team"?!? *anxiousness******

^ Haha, now that you mention it.

< HW

v Is anyone else getting sick with all this pollen in the air?
1年以上前 Mcgeeky said…
^ pollen? =\ not here =]

< just relaxing watching monsters inc.

V how do you think TIVA should happen? this is how i'd like to see it i hope tony says it but in an awkard way, cause he isnt the type to come straight out with it maybe with jeanne he was but i think it would go like this
Tony*eating burger*: Ziva i have been thinking that i maybe
Ziva: Yes you what?
Tony: have come to the conclusion your like a burger
Ziva: Your comparing me to a burger...how is that possible?!
Tony: Yea like super delicious and tasty and MMMMMM I love burgers
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 NCISLuverjk93 said…
smile
^ Hmm it's hard to pick :P Maybe where they are both trapped together& don't think they'll make it out alive so one of them tells the other how they feel :) ha I like your idea though lol
< NCIS& eating dinner
v Who do you think will tell the other how they're feeling first, Tony or Ziva?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ I think Tony will tell first.
< Something in my eye =[... bed soon.
v What kind of car do you want?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ A Porsche! I dream BIG! Nah, jokes, probably something cute, and small like a Honda Jazz.
< HW
v Do you think that (if they admit their feelings) Tony and Ziva will get married and have kids?
1年以上前 Mcgeeky said…
^ yes, you can see Tony wants kids, i think he would be a great dad, cause he is good with kids, remeber that boy who's dad died and Tony was like there for him and everything, it was really nice =] and he persuaded him to carry on with his education =], also when Tony was in that babies room you could tell then...=]

V Do you think Tony would be a good Dad or do you think Mcgee would be a better one..=]?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
angelic
^ Both will make good dads. :)
< Power Mac Center.
V Most random question you ever encountered here?

* I FOUND THE SEASON FINALES SPOILERS AT SPOILERSFORNCIS.LIVEJOURNAL.COM
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I'm drawing a blank at the moment..
< Wallpapers/icons and music.
v If Tony or Ziva found a baby on their doorstep, do you think they'd call each other and ask them for help?
heart
^ I think Tony would probably freak out & call the team immediately starting with Ziva. She's maternal & he knows it. If it happened to Ziva yes I think she'd bring the baby in to NCIS, but idk that she'd call Tony first.
< Country Music Awards
v Would it blow you out of your seat if Ziva was the pregnant one from the Ausiello spoiler?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Definitely, I wouldn't know what to think. I'm hoping that she isn't, though. I don't think now is the right time to bring a baby on board.
< Watching Army Wives and still making icons and wallpapers.
v Speaking of the baby spoilers: If Ziva or Abby were to get pregnant, do you think the writers would have them follow through with the pregnancy or do you think they'd have something happen to them and lose the baby?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ I think that the writers would probably make them lose the baby, because they would probably consider it "character development" or something. When i first heard the spoiler, I thought of NCIS, because the show seemed like a candidate (1 hour drama), but I dont think the writers would really do that.
< FB
v Have you ever seen or met the actors from NCIS, or received autographed merchandise?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I have autographed merchandise but unfortunately I've never met any of them.
< Same as before.
v What do you think Tony was thinking when he first met Ziva?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ At first he probably was embarrassed, because of the whole "Phone Sex" thing, but then he probably thought "Woah, this crazy chick is HOT."
< eating stuffed olives :P
v Were you ever a fan of Tate?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Not really.
< Reading fanfics.
v Do you think the writers might have based Tony and Ziva off of real-life people?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ Hmmmm, I never really thought about it, but it's quite likely. Gibb's was based on a real person, so it would make sense for Tony and Ziva to be as well.
< watching pro-vegan videos.
v If you read blind-item spoilers on ausiellofiles.ew.com, do you automatically think of NCIS?
heart
^ I will myself not to immediately think of NCIS when it involves Ausiello Blind items (apart from the pregnancy one, simply because I can't help it.) because most blind items that I've read before didn't sound good, like whatever TV show put the pink slip in the actor's script and stuff like that.
< About to eat dinner.
V We all know too well that Tiva had been through a lot in five years. Dealing with the baddies, the sexual tension, and the like... but how would you take it if one or both of them decided to just be friends with the other, after everything? [I might have asked this before but I couldn't remember, so please forgive me.]
heart
^ To be honest I would not take kindly to it. I mean, we as fans, know they are meant to be together and have been through everything they've been through with them.. if they just packed those feelings up & decided to be friends I'd be devestated. It would be like losing my soulmate. My heart would definetely ache for them and I've had a few choice words to say to the writers.
< Work.
v When do you think they'll stop playing games with us? I mean it's been years already, how long is long enough?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
Well, at first my inner soul would crinkle up and turn into a small blackened lump and die. And then i would quite possibly kidnap Shane Brennan and force him to change the episode!! You know, I'm not quite sure if I'm joking about the kidnapping part...:P
< have to finish an assignment for school tomorrow. :O
v Brian Dietzen once said that fans never recognize him in the street. Do you think you would recognize him if he walked past you?
heart
^ Maybe... but he looks so "normal" looking, like an average Joe. So maybe not.
< Work.
v When do you think they'll stop playing games with us? I mean it's been years already, how long is long enough?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ I really don't know. It's NCIS and nobody knows...
< Fanarting
v What storyline would make you stop watching NCIS?
1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
** It would be like losing my soulmate. That's exactly how I would feel Jenna.

^ I don't think there is one. Unless everyone becomes out of character every single episode.
< Law and Order:SVU, about to have dinner.
v Do you ever just want to curl yourself into a ball and cry for a while?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Sometimes, yes. Then I only want to be alone and listen to music.
< Uploading a fanart.
v What was the first NCIS episode you watched?
^ Chained :)
< Trying my hand at another Tiva video :)
v Favourite Tiva related club?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
heart
^ Tiva Fanfiction Spot, but I love all of them!
< Watching Sunny Munroe with my sister.
v What do you do more often? Writing fanfictions or making fanarts?
^ I get on my kicks for both, but I've done more fanart/icons than fanfics.
< Work.
v Do you enjoy looking at icons/fanarts more or reading fanfics more?
1年以上前 Plenilunio said…
^ Icons and fanarts. I'm very picky when it comes to fanfiction, so I rarely read anything.
< Just remembered I have to go to the gym. Do not want, argh! (But I guess I'll go anyway *sigh*)
v Name a song you'll never get tired of listening to.
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Defying Gravity from Wicked. Refer to my user name.
< Studying
v When Tiva finally happens, do you think that we will expect it or it will be unexpected?
heart
^ It all depends on how the writers do it, they could very possibly make it obvious and they could make it very non-chalant too. One extreme or the other.
< Work, but leaving soon.
v Do you think if one of them gets another love interest what do you think will happen?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ Shane Brennan has never done anything in the way I expected! I would bet that it will be above and beyond anything I could imagine. That's why they get paid the big bucks :-P
< heading home momentarily. Then taking the pups on a playdate at the dog park!
v has any part of NCIS truly disappointed you?
heart
**For anyone interested Chapter 4 of my fanfic is up on the Tiva Fanfic page! It's short, but I think it's a good read!**

^ No. I love NCIS in every way possible! =]
< NCIS
v If one of them gets another love interest what do you think will happen?
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
* I'll just have you to know, Jenna, that I squeaked outloud when you said that your fanfic is up. It is that good. :)

^ I will fall into a deep depression. No, just kidding. I think the other will be jealous, and the relationship will be brief because the Tiva member of the relationship won't be in it whole-heartedly.
< Reading Jenna's fanfic
v Which character do you find it easiest to write dialogue for?
heart
*Aw thanks Jenn! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. I'm hopping along after the plot bunnies. =]*

^ Hmm... Possibly Ziva because she's fairly proper in the sense of "I will not or It is" instead of It's, etc. And I can always mess up American idioms. lol
< CM, bed soon & just found a friend from my teenage years passed away. =[ On the upside though, I ordered my custom made dress for formal night for my cruise
v What kind of plot lines for fanfics do you like to read?
v
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ I usually like to read humorous fluff, but I also read some angst. I dont really like some of the predictable fanfics, especially ones where Tony and Ziva have a baby randomly and name it Tali/Kate.
< washing dishes :(
v Do you ever suspect that Tony and Ziva have been/are in a secret relationship?
heart
^ More than once. See Endgame, Jetlag and Jurisdiction.
< About to read Jenna's fanfic. [YAY FOR JENNA!]
V Do you think that Ziva ever wished in a heartbroken, sad way that she's Tony's favorite girl?
[To make it clear, listen to Kate Nash's "Nicest Thing"]
heart
^ I'm sure she has more than once. =]
< Work.
v Do you carry a purse?
1年以上前 smileandnod said…
^ all the time, but I never change it. I carry the same purse for months. I know people who change daily, and I just can't do it!

< just watched the Rat Pack/Men of NCIS video from the TVguide photoshoot--very sexy!

v They've done a Men of NCIS shoot now, what about an Abby/Ziva shoot? what theme should it be?
heart
**I agree... I carry the same purse for months, if not a year or two. I hate paying 20-40 or more for a purse. I'm such a cheap skate. lol**

^ You know... this isn't the first Men of NCIS photoshoot, and we've had a Tiva photoshoot, and a Mark Harmon one, a Michael Weatherly one, etc but no Women of NCIS... they need to get those girls on the front cover now! They deserve something uber glamorous, like Ziva's dress in Last Man Standing glamorous! <3
< Work, getting ready to listen to NCIS eppy's while I'm working.
v Do you still color? lol
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ OF COURSE. YOU NEVER GET TOO OLD FOR THAT.
< fanfiction.
V Best angsty-to-fluffy Tiva fic you've read so far?

link

*clickety-click!*
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Avoiding Happiness is such a great fanfiction! This is the best.
< Studying maths
v ******* SPOILER*******
*************SPOILER************
The finale is called Rule fifty-one. What do you think is Rule fifty-one?
heart
*Thanks for sharing that fanfic Mikella... it is a great one, I almost cried when she was leaving. Wanted to scream at her not too*

^ Dumb me... I read the question then read you wrote SPOILER nice & big with lots of cutesy little stars. Grr me! lol. Umm... well... I do not know. I can't even begin to guess.
< Work
v Are you happy about this years finale being a 2 parter?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ It seems to be a very good storyline, so yes.
< Studying Maths
v Do you think there will be a cliffhanger?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ As long as they show the 2 eppy's in the one night! I'd hate to have to wait a week between them :(
^^ I hope not i can't stand the torture!!
< Getting really tired!
v Am having a dumb moment here!! How many eppy's do we have left? 4 keeps popping into my head but i keep thinking i'm wrong!!
last edited 1年以上前
** Great fanfic Mikella! My heart ached reading it!

^ 5, as we have 24 episodes this season.
< Watching a video.
v If McGee and Abby go with Gibbs to Mexico, do you think that Tony and Ziva will be left on their own again?
heart
^ Hmm... it's very possible.
< Golden Girls, writing chapter 5 of my fanfic.
v How would you feel if Tiva was left on their own? What do you think would happen?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
* Loving the fanfics, Jenna and Mikella.
**I also love the idea of the girls doing a covershoot. I think it would look great.

^ I think something...naughty might would happen and they'd finally realize that they are meant to be together.
< Multitasking.
v Out of the covershoots that NCIS has done so far, which one is your favorite?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ I don't remember the name of the magazine, but there was a cover with Tony and Ziva on it. I'm pretty sure that the title of the shoot was NCISexy.
< Same.
v If you could only pick one thing to have for the rest of your life, would it be books, tv, or the internet?
heart
^ Uh.....I can't choose. Sorry. It's difficult.
< Youtube Tiva. iTunes.
V Do you think that secretly, they already want to give up on each other?
1年以上前 tivalover333 said…
^ I refuse to think thoughts like that!! But yes, a little bit.
< fanfics.
v What is your favorite Tiva song?