Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 5950

1年以上前 Lie_to_Me_123 said…
laugh
^ From the looks of the promo pictures, I'd say we'd have at least a little of jealousy from Tony, so yeah, I think we will.
< The usual.
v Since Lauren and I answered at the same time, I'll ask again...
How do you think Tony would "woo" Ziva? ;D
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
laugh
^ I think he would watch some of his favorite movies, write out the best scenes and do it like they did... Red roses... Maybe he would even cook for her... But I don't think he would do it in front of the team.
< Like before
v Do you sometimes get crazy because Shane Brennan teases the Tiva fans to death?
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ O yes...definetely crazy! A little teasing is good, a bit more makes it worth the wait but alot makes me crazy! lol
< Working
v It looks like we may get some Ziva being jealous moments, how do you think it will effect Tony or will he not even notice?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ I don't think he'll really notice but if he does, on the outside he'll just pretend like he didn't and yet on the inside he'll be grinning like an idiot.
< The usual.
v Do you always use a Tiva icon?
1年以上前 goodgirlmikey said…
smile
^ Yes, although I haven't changed mine in a while now.
< Reading random stuff.
V If Ziva gets jealous, do you think she'd act like she'd want to know certain things, or would she just keep her mouth shut? Or maybe act like how she was when Jeanne was still in the picture?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Maybe all three depending on the situation.
< Eating breakfast.
v What do you think Anthony Sr. would think if Tony and Ziva got together?
heart
^ I think he'd be happy about it, he seemed to take right to Ziva! =]
< Working
v When they get together who do you think will make the biggest deal out of it? (ie: the team members, family members, etc not Tony & Ziva)
heart
^ Probably Abby LOL.
< Just got home from school.
v Who do you WANT to make the first move?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
smile
^ Almost impossible to decide. But I think Ziva.
< Listening music
v Who do you think would be the first of the team, that knows that they are dating?
heart
^ Gibbs or Abby. Gibbs b/c his famous gut will tell him and Abby... well you can't hide anything from her! <3
< Same as before
v Do you think anyone on the team will be surprised when they get together?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
laugh
^ No. I imagine it like this: When/IF they finally reveval their relationship, the others will just laugh. - And look who won the bets they made. Lol
< Studying Latin vocabulary
v Spoilers say that there will be a playboy model in one of the future episodes: Do you think Ziva will be jealous?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Unless the woman has absolutely no interest in Tony and brushes him off completely, then I'd say there's a pretty good possibility that she will be.
< About to go out and finish painting.
v In interviews, Michael and Cote keep saying that they don't know if Tony and Ziva will ever get togeter or not. But do you think that they want them to get together?
^ Cote does. I don't know about Michael.
< Listening to music.
v Michael said in an interview that "it will lead to untold amounts of misery in the end." What do you think that means and what do you think will bring it about?
heart
^ Oh my idk... and I'm cringing even trying to think about it. =[ Misery is never good and in untold amounts that is not something that I want to happen.
< Still working.
v Movie that describes their relationship best?
heart
^ Uh.... The Notebook? Notting Hill? IDK. Can't think of others at this moment.
< Just got home from playing volleyball.
V If they got together and Tony cheated on Ziva, how will Ziva handle things?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ i think she'd go mad, put him on his ass again, probably threaten to shoot him!
< Just finished the housework!!
v Do you think Eli will play a part in their relationship if they get together??
^ He'd play the part of Ziva's murderous disapproving father, of course.
< Chatting with groupumates.
V Any ideas as to what life-changing decision Gibbs would make this season finale?
last edited 1年以上前
heart
^ No & I'm still freaking out after reading that spoiler. That is one spoiler I think I could have dealt without. I truly hope Gibbs isn't killed off the show or something. =[
< Working, woke up in a snowglobe this morning! lol
v How do you think Tiva will handle Gibbs' decision... as in will it bring them closer together of push them further apart?
1年以上前 ziva_rocks said…
crying
* Sorry bout the spoiler Jenna :(

^ I think until we find out exactly what the life changing decision is we are not gonna be able to tell how anyone will react! But i think anything drastic will bring them closer!
< Reading posts!
v How do you think Tony will handle seeing Gibbs cry??
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ I don't think he will do anything specific. I think he won't say anything.
< Preparing for bed
v Do you think Ziva would talk with Tony about personal problems? And the other way around?
heart
*No worries Joyce, totally not your fault. I would have read it no matter who posted it, but SB is killing me. lol*

^ I think they are becoming closer and as a result I think they will begin to share more & more.
< Around the house. Work shutdown early due to the snow.
v When would you say it's time for another Tiva centric episode? Later this season or wait until next season?
^ Maybe, nearer the finale? But I'm thinking maybe early next season, as we've had ToC and Jetlag but maybe they will do another one and surprise us :D
< Watching The Bill
v Don't you love the fact that the Under Covers kiss didn't have to be as passionate as it was? :D
heart
^ Totally happy. It was just right, and I don't think we'd get good Tiva moments now if Under covers hoarded everything.
< Reading posts.
V If Tony isn't the jackass (womanizing, airhead, insensitive. [his front])that he had been, how would it have affected the Tiva dynamic?
heart
^ Hmm.. good question. She may not have been as intrigued by him, so the passion & banter may have not been as prominent.
< Watching 7th Heaven
v How do you think Tony would react if Ziva drastically changed something about her appearance? (ie: cut hair very short & die it a total off the wall color?)
heart
^ HE'D GET MORE INTRIGUED WITH THE NINJA AND WOULD MOST LIKELY BUG HER ABOUT WHY SHE DID SUCH THING. :D
< Doing projects.
V If Ziva had never been a badass ninja chick, If she was never from Mossad, would Tony have treated her as another notch on his bedpost?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ I think yes. She would have been only another woman like all the others for him, and nothing special.
< Watching the Simpsons
v What would have happened if Ziva wouldn't have come to the NCIS, but Gibbs shot Ari? What would she have done?
heart
^ The show would be in a completely different place right now. She probably would have been sent to complete Ari's mission.
< NCIS. =]
v Which of the kids featured on NCIS did you like best?
big smile
^ Carson. He was so cute :)
< Listening to music.
v At the end of Jetlag, when Tony said "Nora was right." Did you think that he was going to say she was right about her saying they were a good fit? :D
heart
^ Honestly no, b/c I knew it wouldn't be that easy. lol
< Waiting for the 6 pm episode of NCIS to come on
v What do you think Tony does with all the pics of Ziva he has? Put them up at home, keep a copy at work in his desk drawer, etc?
big smile
^ Probably half and half. LOL.
< The usual.
v What KIND OF MUSIC reminds you most of Tiva?
heart
^ Hmm... I would have had a completely different reaction if you'd asked me this months ago. I don't know what type per se b/c alot of the Tiva songs seem to be all over the place. lol.
< NCIS!
v Funniest Tiva moment in Season 6?
big smile
^ The "he said he liked me" and Tony's reaction to that in Nine Lives.
< Project. :)
V The most tension-filled moment in season 7?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Oh boy..uh... ToC or Reunion, maybe? I'm not sure.
< Making icons and browsing deviantart.
v Do you think you'll ever stop being a Tiva fan?
big smile
^ No, never :)
< Just woke up, on facebook :)
v Favourite season three moment?
heart
^ Untouchable?
< playing the guitar.
V tiva fanfic that reduced you to tears?
^ The one that you posted in the Tiva Quotes section, the one with the letter.
< Watching CSI:NY
V Are you annoyed that Tiva didn't make the next round in the TV Couples competition?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
angry
^ Yes! That really bugs me, because I voted for them, but it seemed like the "Alias" couple got my vote...
< Just home from doctor
v Do you like reading Tiva-fanfictions to see what is the view of other Tiva-fans?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Yes I do. And I have to say they have some great views.
< The same as before.
v Favorite Tiva quote from Season 6.
^ "Whoa, my ninja!" :D
< Eating yoghurt.
v Most cringeworthy Tiva moment?
heart
^ Probably the "You jeopardized your entire career & for what?" "For you."
< Around on FB.
v Favorite outsider quote about Tiva?
^ Nora's "You're a good fit." or Tara's "Pick the right woman."
< On FB and YT.
v Do you really think that Gibbs will cart Tony or Ziva off to another team if they got together?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ No. I think he waits for them to hook up, tell them about Rule 12 and then he will accept it.
< Listening to music
v Who was worse: Jeanne or Michael?
^ He Who Shall Not Be Named. PURE EVIL.
< The usual.
v Think there will be any moments is Mothers Day?
1年以上前 Ms_Montana said…
^ Personally, no. Because we got really cute moments the last 3 episosdes and at the beginning of the season and I don't think the writers will go on with this through the end of the season.
< Same as before
v Do you think the other team members want them together?
big smile
^ Yeah, McGee and Abby lol.
< Watching Ant and Dec's Push The Button :)
v What did you think of when Tony asked Ziva if she shaved in "Ravenous"?
heart
^ Well he's Tony... so you tell me. lol
< *Yawn* I'm quite tired even though I slept in.
v What did you think the whole "screamer" conversation in Untouchable?
big smile
^ Probably giving him a hint and he was definitely intrigued! xD
< Listening to Disney songs. I'm in one of those moods :)
v Which Disney couple reminds you of them the most? xD
1年以上前 yay4wicked said…
^ Aladdin and Jasmine :D
< Eating pizza.
v Do you think it would be cute if Gibbs' headslapped them when they were facing each other, and knocked them into each other?
1年以上前 Blue85 said…
^ Yes. lol Maybe it would be his way of getting them together. :P
< Still making icons...I really have no life, it's pathetic.
v Do you think Tony still has the photos of Ziva in her bikini or do you think they finally got destroyed?
heart
^ As much as he values his life..I'm pretty it's still with him.
< Bored.
V Do you think that like Officer Lisa, Ziva also keeps a photo album of Tony?