書く Force to marry the one i don't 愛 " please read it !!

MISSLOVATOSTAR1 posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 01:51AM
Tears steam down my face as mother said i would marry Prince Saver . We don't even get alone . Hes rude , and hates anmales , but my yonger sister said he really likes me . My family is poor , and we are going to lose our home .

I sit in my room alone room , as i hear my mother peparing the bath . I lay my head down on my hand made pillow , it tells a love story of a young trying to find her true love . That what I wanted , but no . I'm benning force to marry someone i don't love . Tomorrow i'll meet him . I have no choice .

The next day

" Put a smile on your face .", my sister said . But I kept my head down . We walked up the stairway . It was a long white stair way, and lead to the big golden door . Horns blew as we enter . I was in the middle of floor . I saw Prince Saver . His eyes locked on me . He puts on that evil smile . " Macy . Why don't u come closer .", he said , and i did a sigh . I walked up to him . A golden light shined down on me as i stood before him .

" Why are you so unhappy ?", he asked . I did a deep sigh . " How would you feel to marry someone you don't even love !", I yelled so loud you can hear it from a far . Every one gasped . Saver looked shocked , but tried to hide it ." Macy ! Those word have hurt me !", Saver said , as a fresh honey smell filled room . " There called feeling ! Which you don't have !", I yelled . " MACY !", my mother yelled . " No need .", Saver said clamly , and got out of his , and came up to me and whisper in my ear , " You may say that not , but you won't later .", he said roughly in my ear , and walked away . " Not if I don;t marry you . Which I won't .", I said . " I'll make money another way .", I said

As we left I felt I was benning watched by someone .

That night as I was sleep , I heard something outside . I went to see what it was . I tiptoed across the fresh clean grass . I looked up into the midnight sky , but sudden i was grabbed , and put into a bag . Kicking , and sraming , but no help .

Who do you think kidnapped her ?

last edited on Aug 01, 2009 at 08:33PM

書く 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 courtorbin said…
I liked it!
1年以上前 MISSLOVATOSTAR1 said…
big smile
REALLY ! THANX !!!
1年以上前 ashesandwine said…
wink
COOL:D