書く A Poem Which Needs a タイトル (PLZ)

felineattack posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 04:06AM
I wrote this last year, and couldn;t thing of a title, so if you could take the time to read it and give some suggestions or just some ffedback that would be really good :D.

I couldn't get it to format properly and am a bit of a noob so here's a link to the image of the poem... sorry its so long and i hope it isn't too small......... Thanks in advance.

Here's the link:

link

書く 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sweet_Pants said…
heart
It's a beautiful poem. The first thing I thought was 'A Tattered Soul'

*shrug*

1年以上前 Quiztzhadrch said…
wwwooowwwww.... what have you been through?.. alot of painful imagery.. with some peace found at the end.. I think. I can certainly appreciate that you're attempting to share your emotional being through verse. However, it will be difficult helping you name a poem I cannot understand for lack of common points of refference... to illustrate; try to critique a movie you've never seen before without picture, sound only, about a subject not clearly stated in the dialogue and you'll begin to see what I mean. Please don't be discouraged because, after all, who am I to critique, right? But maybe this can help: either add a few lines to better explain the situation you/your subject is in, or simplify your verse to its barest essentials to merely convey mood (if that was your inital attempt.) Hope this helps and remember; Write everyday!
1年以上前 felineattack said…
ah thanks for the feed back :D

@Sweet_Pants: mmm thats a good title thx :)

@Quiztzhadrch: i haven't been thru anything,just when i feel a bit negative i stew for a while and then write something, which is probably why the poem has no real point of reference... its just a collection of my changing emotions put into a story of sorts...
1年以上前 sweet_n_silly said…
i think it was wonderful. i'd suggest something like A Soul Sold to Sorrow or something like that
1年以上前 saraplain said…
smile
WOWOWW
maybe u coulds call it "broken,a shattered soul" i dont kno but its really full of emotion and sooo ugh i cant describe it but i like it.