ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ Twilight copppying Vampire Diaries

barts7 posted on Dec 31, 2009 at 02:36PM
Welll, i think Twilight is copying Vampire
Diaries because The Book was out first and then they Came up with twilight. Telmmmee what you all think and then put ur team on the bottom .. either Vampire Diaires Or Twilight :)

VAMPIRE DIARIES :) <3

ヴァンパイア・ダイアリーズ 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Babygirl92 said…
Um. Why do you think Twilight was copied?
I haven't seen anything that's the same in the books. Unless I missed anything or can't recall any of it at the moment.
1年以上前 Kellykoo1 said…
i kind of agree with babygirl92, except the books both have vegetarian vamps and humans that love vampires
1年以上前 Babygirl92 said…
True. I guess that was kinda too obvious for me to really pay too much attention to.
And if Twilight was coping VD then Bella wouldn't be so freaking crazy calm when Edward said he wasn't human. Like Elena freaked out completely. She didn't want to be a vamp, Bella did - like annoyingly so. There's alot of differences. Only only a few similaties[[sp?]], like the two boys chasing one girl, and veggies vamps. But then the two boys are pretty common in romances.
1年以上前 barts7 said…
So, you guys are for twilight or vampire diaries. ??
1年以上前 Twilimpian said…
Ha!I like both,(maybe Twilight a bit better though...)but Twilight definetly did not copy The Vampire diaries, there completely diffrent.
1年以上前 DaniKatZ said…
I don't think Twilight copied the vampire diaries but...

Vampire Diaries :) is better! :)