マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 My Little OC:Bliss Role Play

KendiKens posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 02:00PM
Crime never stops in Equestria,but now,all Equestria's protection is...Gone.Only someponies are left,and they want to find the princesses and everypony else.Gem and Fire Dash will lead these brave ponies,and save Equestria.(Fire Dash will be played from jordy_dash)
Rules:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn)

- Please do not implement anything that drives too far apart from the original canon

- No cussing

- This is a OC RP, so you can only join with an OC.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

-Please response daily.

To join,you got to fill this sheet(taking mine for example)

Name:Gem Soul
Race:Alicorn(born as one)
Personality:Kind,generous,funny,smart,a true friend,helps ponies,magical,loyal,honest,creative.
Pic:(Fire Dash doesn't need a presantation,no prob.:D)
 Crime never stops in Equestria,but now,all Equestria's protection is...Gone.Only someponies are left,

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 130 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Sounds good! Tho I'm always sad when there's no swearing xD
Name: Lady
Race: DoppleGanger
Personality: Smart, Wise, Loyal, Caring.
(Black Pony is her Pony Form!)
 Sounds good! Tho I'm always sad when there's no swearing xD Name: Lady Gender: Mare Race: DoppleG
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Great!
Name: Poltergeist
Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Honest, (sometimes) a bit crazy, trusting, not often a good judge of character, friendly.
(cutie mark is a mysterious black orb with a fading aura around it)
 Great! Name: Poltergeist Gender: Stallion Race: Earth ポニー Personality: Honest, (sometimes) a bi
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
(Im honoured that my OC the great and powerful... Wait wrong pony *goes through notes* secret aot/mlp crossover... Cheese sandwich... Uh... Ah here ah hem the great lord of equestria FIRE DASH!!!(P.S i like to be all jokes when im on that type of talking) so yea i shall gladly take part though can fire dash be a space ninja samurai alien predator colossal Titan armoured Titan Spartan etc etc etc pony? Just kidding! Lol anywho I shall gladly take part!)
KendiKens commented…
Cool 1年以上前
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Let us start.We'll start in Ponyville.
Gem Soul:This is bad.I need help.Oh,I know,Fire Dash,Lady,and Poltergeist.They sure will help me.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
*Lady picked by the pig*
Lady: Good weight, I'll take it.
*She payed the vendor and walked away from the stand*
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:*send a letter to Lady*Hope she will get it soon enough.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
*A mail pony walked up to Lady and handed her a letter*
Lady: Mail! *she opened the letter and looked it over*
Gem! Over here! *she waved a claw in the air*
(Note: She's in Ponyville xD)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*in his nightclub partying* EAT SLEEP PARTY REPEAT!
Dj pon-3:*dances with him* dashie you throw the best dance paties ever! Hah!
Fd:thanks babe, still i chose the right thing by choosing you to help me!
Dj pon-3:well duh! Still can't believe im going out with a prince eeeee!
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Lady!*waves hoof*I gotta send a letter to Fire Dash.*sends letter*Hope he is not such drunk,so he can read it,at least.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*letter appears infront of him* hmmm *reads* help.... Save.... Equestria.... *sighs* i just saved equestria LAST WEEK! *sighs again* ok then *creates a portal to her but does not enter it* hey gem! Why don't you party first?
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Ha! But what's the problem?
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Party?This is serious!I don't want to get drunk,like you are.Come on,it's our duty.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:I'm not drunk... Im just tired! I've been dancing for...
Dj pon-3: 3 days and not a rest for anything
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Is this problem important? I've got little DoppleGangers to feed. *she held up the pig*
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Yes,so come on Fire Dash.Get your lazy ass out here.And,little DoppleGangers?Congrats Lady!
(Don't get the words personal jordy)
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
(Fire dash has been dancing for 3 days... Not stopping.... Im pretty sure that's not lazy lol)
Fd:oh lazy now am in? Atleast i didnt hate myself when i didnt love you back!
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I thanks you! But they'll all alone right now since Hydra is at the Chamber of Life at the moment so..
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
May I join with Sunny Song?
Personality: Smart, loyal, serious, short-tempered, a bit funny when mad. Usually very serious.
Race: Unicorn
Info: Studied the elements of Fire and Water as a filly, and learned how to control it. She is from Beijing, China. Secretly was a karate/Kung-Fu student from Jackie Chan for eight years, so she really knows how to defend herself. xD
 May I 登録する with Sunny Song? Age: 18 Personality: Smart, loyal, serious, short-tempered, a bit funny
KendiKens commented…
sure 1年以上前
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:I didn't hate myself.And for your information,mister,I don't like you at all.Just come here.We need to save Equestria.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I still need to know what the problem is.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Thanks x3

Sunny Song: *is trotting around Ponyville* *carrying a bag*
Pony: *gallops and grabs bag*
Sunny Song: 我不這麼認為。*horn glows and elevates pony from ground*
Pony: Gah! *drops bag*
Sunny Song: *grabs bag and throws pony against wall* Hmph.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Once again,Equestria is in danger.The princesses and royal guards are missing.If they're missing,Equestria does not have any protection.I know it's me and FD but we are always saving Equestria,but without the other princesses and royal guards....You do not know what can happen.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Oh,I almost forgot.*sends letter to Sunny Song*
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I'm fully aware what happens when we go so long without them. But fine, if you need help then I'll come.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Thanks,Lady.You're always there for your friends.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: No problem, but if we're going. Then I need to make a quick stop to drop my pig off.
1年以上前 KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:Sure.Now,let's go then.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: *envelope appears in front do Sunny Song* Huh? *opens letter* *looks around and sees Lady and Gem* It must be them. *teleports beside Lady* Good evening.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
*Lady jumped in surprise*
Lady: What! *she shook her head* I can't stand magic!
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: Pardon me, ma'am.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*looks angry* i hate my sisters, my nightmare side could come out at any time and you gave me the info of no princesses? Oh my! *eyes turn blue*
Nd:thanks for the wake up call, well hey gorgeous*winks at lady* well fire dash won't help so I will! Even though im evil, though it's only because I wish to see luna
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: If you had your own body, I'd tear your head off.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Nd:even though I'm helping you... Guh i hate this colour of mane.... Why does dashie like red and not blue? Never mind but you cant stop my charm lady
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: *laughs as Lady's words* So I suppose there are hundreds of villains on their way to Canterlot right now?
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I can by turning around and leaving. I have other things to do too.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Nd:maybe maybe not... Im so sad im not one of them
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Why would you want to be one of them? They're gonna get their butts kicked!
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: So let me get this straight, he's a villain? *points at ND/FD*
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Kinda, Fire Dash is good. But Nightmare Dash is a big bad problem.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: Aah. I get it now. Alright. So, are we just going to talk all day or save Equestria? First stop?
1年以上前 karinabrony said…
worried
Uh.... But... The title and theme sounds a bit like my role play... The "My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play" one.... :/ And the rules sound like Nocturnal Mirage's.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
(I know, I've noticed that ALOT. I've stopped saying 'Surely' since she started saying it, it's kinda getting on my nerves. Same with my pics.)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: *looks up* *sees a storm creating* We better get moving.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: That's gonna be hard to fly in.. Though I've still got a pig stop to make in the Cantorlot mountains.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: Let me guess.. For DoppleGangers?
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: We have to eat too! And I left them alone.. I didn't think it'd take this long!
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: No, I totally agree with you. DoppleGangers were religious in China a long time ago. Although, I never studied them.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I wouldn't expect them to continue worshiping us, it's been a few centuries since we've been there. Ponies will stop believing at some point.
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Sunny Song: I won't. I stay faithful with my beliefs. Anyway, let's get those DoppleGangers fed.
1年以上前 ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: If your coming, then I have to warn you. They're not completely in control of their shape shifting abilities.