ハリーポッター Harry Freaking Potter RP

yoloswagpotter posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 01:40PM
Hola! This roleplay is set in Harry's 5th year. Come make a character or use one already from the books!!!! Include:

Name:
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
Boggart:

Have fun and be nice!!
Also, no mary sue's please! It's no fun roleplaying with someone who is gorgeous in every way, talented in every way and loved by everyone. It's also not realistic, even Harry Potter had flaws and enemies. ok? Thanks!
last edited on Sep 09, 2013 at 08:58AM

ハリーポッター 700 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 700

1年以上前 oodango said…
((14)/
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((cool))
1年以上前 yoloswagpotter said…
((Time skip??))
1年以上前 oodango said…
((Yes please!))
((Where to?? :3))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia walked to potions, as usual she has conjured up a little prank for Snape. Yet, Snape has grown tired of Phillia's pranking, though he allows her get away with it because she's a Slytherin.
Skylah was sitting inside the Potions classroom, with Daphne, Draco, Pansy Crabbe and Goyle. She wasn't really that close wth any of them, other than Daphne of course.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia sat, where she was close to the Gryffindor side of the room. "Where the hell is Snapey-boy?" She said, having a sheepish grin on her face.
((ops, noticed I used Skylah again ahaha))
Indiana looked around the room, and spotted Philla grinning mischievously.
"What is she up too?" She thought, as she watched her closely
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia used her wand to write the words "Snape loves McGonagall" on the blackboard.
I quickly looked up and saw what Phillia wrote on the board. I heard Snape coming closer. When she looked away I erased it right before he walked in.
Indiana laughed at what Phillia wrote, but frowned when she saw it was being rubbed off by someone.
"Party pooper." She muttered under her breath, looking around to see who did it.
Suddenly Snape walked in, looking bored as usual.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia quickly pouted at Autumn.
She heard the door creak open. Next thing she heard was Snape's footsteps clapping up the aisle. "I do not want any nonsense from today onwards." Snape said, particularly directing it at Phillia. Phillia sniggered, she knew Snape allow her to get away with it, she's a Slytherin after all. She forced herself a sly nod at Snape.
Skylah watched Snape as we walked up the front and turned around swiftly.
"Today." He said in a very dreary voice "We are making Draught of Peace. It is a potion that relieves anxiety and agitation. The directions are on the board, go find yourself a partner, you may begin."
Snape flicked his wand and the directions appeared instantly. Indiana looked around the room for a partner. Pansy had already stolen Daphne, much to Daphne's dismay.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia sneakily changed the directions. She had three cauldrons, that she kept throughout the years, she had chosen to bring the pewter one because her potion brews at a slow speed. She grinned, as she started brewing Snape's potion.
Indiana decided to partner with Draco, and she got everything prepared while he got the ingredients.
"So, how have you been?" She asked, as they started to make the potion together
"Alright." He replied "You?"
"Pretty good, actually." Indiana smiled
Draco looked up at her with a slight furrow in his brow.
"What?" Indiana asked curiously
"You're just so different from the other Slytherins." He replied thoughtfully, looking back down at his cauldron.
They continued to make the potion, with a bit of small talk in between. Suddenly, there were several small explosions coming from people's cauldrons.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia finished brewing the potion, she knew that she risks a detention with this potion, yet other people are brewing it too. The potion looked similar to the Draught of Peace, with the potion emitting a silvery vapour. However, this potion would make the drinker release uncontrollable bouts of laughter.
((Oh, sorry, ignore the explosions))
"Are we done?" Indiana asked
"Yeah, I think so. I'll bring it up." Draco replied
He grabbed the potion and brought it up to Snape, who inspected it closely.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia waited last to bring up the potion, as she wanted to see if it worked.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 oodango said…
((Can I Add snother OC? :3))
yoloswagpotter commented…
Of course!!! 1年以上前
"Indiana." Snape said, looking over to her "Come up here."
Indiana looked around, and tentatively walked up the front of the room.
((Should she demonstrate?))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
((She would demonstrate, but she doesn't want to give herself away.))
"Phillia, come here!" Snape said, looking at Phillia. She smiled, while carrying her cauldron up to Snape. She stood beside Indiana, "Looks like we are the first people up here." phillia said looking around the room, seeing that people are still brewing.
"I guess so." Indiana smiled, looking at Draco nervously
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"You first, Phillia." Snape tried her potion first. All it took was one sip, and Snape started laughing. He laughed like as if he was being ticked by 100s of owl feathers. Phillia drew a accomplished smile on her face.
Indiana's jaw dropped, so did everyone else's. No one had ever seen Snape laugh, let alone smile before!
"You did this." Indiana whispered to Phillia "You are incredible!"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia nodded, "Simple changed the directions" She murmured back. Who would expect this from a Slytherin? A Slytherin muggle-born?
last edited 1年以上前
The whole room was pretty much silent, except for Snape's laughs. Everyone was so shocked. Indiana couldn't help herself, she started to laugh as well, not because of the potion, but because it was quite contagious.
"You are a pure genius." She giggled "When will he stop?"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Within about 5 minutes, or so." Phillia replied smirking.
((HI!!!!!))
Indiana laughed. She liked Phillia instantly.
((whatup???))
((We are in potions! Snape is laughing because Phillia messed with the directions and changed the potion which Snape tested.))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
As the potion wears off, Snape looked at Phillia fiercely. "First time in 100's of years you laughed, Snapey boy!" Phillia commented and continued, "I'm a Slytherin, remember?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 oodango said…
Name: Mark Harris
Blood status: Pureblood
House: Slytherin
Looks: Dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, he has small pupils while he has medium fratures. And wears glasses.
Personality : Quite playful, Mark, at times, can be selfish and mean at times, oblivious or not. He has the tendacy to hold grudges for a very long time. He is on the alert at all times and is suspicious of the motives of other's.
Wand: Long, mostly made out of unicorn hair.
Boggart: Death
Likes: Food, Numeracy, His pet cat, Books, Electrical stuff,
Dislikes: Serious people, Owls, Death,

last edited 1年以上前
((Accepted))
Indiana instantly sobered up once the potion wore off.
1年以上前 oodango said…
Mark smirked, he bit his lip to stop himself from laughing, he then looked down and scratched his nose furiously, he then stopped.
"Return to your seats." Snape drawled
Indiana started to walk back to her seat, but tripped just as she was walking past Mark.
"Whoops!" She laughed "I'm so clumsy."
1年以上前 oodango said…
Mark turned around, "Pfft." he laughed too looking at her for a second then looking back.
Indiana rolled her eyes and sat back next to Draco.
"Have a nice trip?" He smirked
"Yeah actually, Paris is lovely." She replied
1年以上前 oodango said…
Matt returned to his seat, he seemed to work alone but his workplace was very disorganized.
"Class dismissed." Snape said stiffly
(Time skip? Slytherin common room?)
1年以上前 oodango said…
((Okie dokie!))
Mark walked into the room, he looked stiff and kept bumping into things. "Ugh..."
Indiana looked up from her homework and saw Mark coming in.
"Hey." She said
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Uhh...Hey." Mark bumped into a wall, "Sorry." he apologized, the touched the wall, "That's a wall, okay." he walked on.
Indiana smiled behind her book and continued to read silently, but everything seemed to go through one ear and out the other. She groaned in frustration and slammed the book shut.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Much better." Mark commented, he now wore classes, "I cant' believe I forgot about these!" he exclaimed.
"You forgot you couldn't see without glasses?" Indiana smirked, raising her eyebrows
1年以上前 oodango said…
"I forgot my glasses." Mark corrected, "You would...too..." Looking around, beaming.
Indiana laughed "Right." She said "I don't think we have spoken before."
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Oh, uh, me eithier." Mark said incorretly, "I'm Mark Harris, You?"