ハリーポッター Harry Freaking Potter RP

yoloswagpotter posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 01:40PM
Hola! This roleplay is set in Harry's 5th year. Come make a character or use one already from the books!!!! Include:

Name:
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
Boggart:

Have fun and be nice!!
Also, no mary sue's please! It's no fun roleplaying with someone who is gorgeous in every way, talented in every way and loved by everyone. It's also not realistic, even Harry Potter had flaws and enemies. ok? Thanks!
last edited on Sep 09, 2013 at 08:58AM

ハリーポッター 700 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 700

1年以上前 yoloswagpotter said…
Indiana raised her eyebrows at Phillia. She thought she would have denied it as she had not yet noticed that if Thom was a muggle born, Phillia must be one too.
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((hey whatz been happenin??))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
((@good I suggest you read back the last 3 or 4 pages.))

Thom looked at the green beanbag, with the embalmed snake symbol. "This must be Jasmine's?" Thom guessed with a cheeky grin, knowing now, that Jasmine wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole.
((wow great!!))
((where can I came in?? later??))
Jasmine stomped down from her dorm in a rage as always. She wasn't sure what she was angry about, she just knew she wanted to shout at someone. She entered the Common Room, and saw Thom, the Mud-blood and his close friend Phillia, whom she despised, on her beanbag.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!?" She shouted
Indiana jumped, and turned around to see an angry Jasmine. She thought she was angry that Draco was sitting with her. She had liked Draco since their 1st year.
((i could be draco))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
((@Good we are all in the Slytherin common room, and Jasmine is having a temper tantrum.))

Thom eyed Jasmine with an envious smile. "Looks like someone missed Voldy's dinner party." He mocked. Phillia laughed so hard, that she nearly fell of the bean bag.
((Yes!! Be draco ))
"GET OFF!" She shouted, pulling the bean bag out from underneath them "Great. Now I need to wash this!"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Why don't you go in with it?" Phillia said, smiling at Yasmine. Thom pulled Phillia up from the ground, and they found a seat next to Crabbe.
"Anything to get away from you." She hissed, leaving the Common Room and slamming the door.
"Wow." Indiana said "She needs to get a grip."
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"And a bath." Phillia added, laughing at Yasmine's spoiled brat temper tantrum. "You should see her in Herbology."
"I can imagine." Indiana smiled "Why does she hate you guys so much?"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"She hates everyone." Phillia said, not giving the slightest care in the world. "I think it's because I jinxed her broom, in second year."
It's obvious why she hated Thom, that menacing glare she gave, before she entered the dormitories. "I wonder if she's jealous of our swagger" Thom replied loudly, so she could hear in the other room.
Jasmine rolled her eyes "SHUT UP!" She shouted. She couldn't stand that bud-blood and his girlfriend.
--------------------
Indiana laughed. "We used to be friends."
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"What did you see in her?" Phillia asked in disbelief.
Thom was disbelieving, as well, "She had friends?" Thom said, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, yeah." Indiana replied slowly "It was our first year and I thought she was nice, and she thought I was a prick. When she found out I was against Voldemort, she cut off my hair and spread rumours and stuff. She was evil.:
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"We could only guess what she's gonna be when she leaves here." Phillia commented, knowing full well that Jasmine is obsessed with the Dark Arts.
Indiana nodded "So...Tell me a secret." She said, feeling bored.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"With everyone here, it wouldn't be a secret. Would it?" Phillia said honestly.
Thom reached for a bit of parchment, and started to write a little poem...
Roses are red,
Snape's a fool,
Yasmine is evil
And I am cool.
last edited 1年以上前
Indiana sighed, and leaned her head back on Draco's arm "I'm so bored... Lets play truth or dare."
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom and Phillia sat up, like two alert dogs. "Alright!" Phillia and Thom said simultaneously.
Indiana grinned and turned to Draco.
"You playing?"
"Yeah, fine." He mumbled, glaring at Thom and Phillia.
"So.... Who wants to go first?" Indiana asked
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom sat forward, "You first." Thom suggested, looking at Draco. "Truth or dare?"
Phillia looked at Thom's little poem and laughed.
"Uh, truth." He replied, in a bored tone
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom smiled, knowing the right question to asked. "How did it feel being a ferret?" Thom asked.
Draco turned red, and gave him a glare. He knew he had to tell the truth though. "Terrible." He huffed "Do I ask you now?"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Give it your best shot." Thom said, laying back in his chair.
"Truth or dare?" He asked, picking at his fingernails.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Hmm...lets try truth." Thom answered, putting his hands behind his head.
He thought over a few questions. He didn't really have anything he could use against Thom, so he used the first question that came to mind. "Are you dating Phillia?"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Yes, we are." He lied, proudly kissing Phillia on her forehead.
Phillia turned to notice that Jasmine has came out of the dorm. "Do you live in a barn?" She mocked, noted that Jasmine lift the door open.
last edited 1年以上前
Jasmine pointed the finger at her, and sat at the desk in the corner of the room. Draco made a disgusted face at Thom "Who is next?" He asked bitterly
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Jasmine's next!" Phillia said smirking.
Thom nodded in agreement. "Everyone in this room is playing, and you can't buck out of it." Thom said patronisingly.
"Well are you going to tell me what it is?" She sneered
"It's truth or dare." Indiana replied
Jasmine rolled her eyes "Dare." She muttered
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom grinned at Jasmine, he wonders what Indiana has got up her sleeve.
Indiana smirked "I dare you to let us." She said, pointing at Philla, Thom, Draco and herself "give you a haircut."
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom and Phillia smiled, evilly.
Jasmine's jaw dropped "No way!" She hissed, stroking her hair.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Don't be a party pooper." Thom said, pouting.
"You are not touching my hair." She replied, giving him a cold, hard glare.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Alright then." Thom replied. Instead of touching Jasmine's, he performed a spell that made her hair shorter and turned it red.
1年以上前 Flora_Swift said…
Name: Vivian Ophecaniea
Blood status: pure
House: Slytherin
Looks: pic
Personality: Funny, sneeky, a little bit 'evil' and nosy. Geos quite well with Gryffindors.
Wand: Phoenix feather, oakwood, 17 inches
Boggart: Death
Dislikes: Homework, people who asks too much stupid questions.

last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Vivian Ophecaniea Age: 15 Blood status: pure House: Slytherin Looks: pic Personality: Funn
1年以上前 Flora_Swift said…
"Gosh! What's happening?" Vivian said walking onto them.
Jasmine gasped, "YOU PRAT!" She screamed, running up to her room. Everyone who had seen what just happened was laughing like crazy.
"Oh my gosh, Thom." Indiana laughed "You're almost eviler than her!
Suddenly, Vivian walked into the room, asking what was happening.
"Oh hey Viv." Indiana said "We're just playing truth or dare.... Who's go is it now that Jasmine's left?"
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Thom shrugged his shoulders. Prankster maybe? Eviler than Yasmine? Now, nobody has said anything like that. "Somebody's gotta teach her a lesson, or two." Thom joked. He looked at his sister, who to earlier claimed she was his girlfriend, and she was guffawing at Yasmine's new haircut. "I think it's Phillia's."
"Truth or dare Phillia?" Indiana asked, snuggling into Draco's chest. She didn't really have a huge crush on him, maybe a few small feelings, but they were ye to grow into something important. She was just cold.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia was a little hesitant for a while. "Truth." She finally said.
Indiana thought for a moment, biting her bottom lip like she usually did when she was thinking. "Uhm....Why don't you tell us the story of how you two started 'dating' ." Indiana winked.
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"We were drunk." Phillia lied, thinking of a plausible explanation.

((The first thing that came to my mind. I know, it pretty lame.))
last edited 1年以上前
(( Hahaha, My question was the first thing that came to mind too. ))
"Right." She smiled, giving her a look that said 'tell me later.' "So who is next?"