ハリーポッター Harry Freaking Potter RP

yoloswagpotter posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 01:40PM
Hola! This roleplay is set in Harry's 5th year. Come make a character or use one already from the books!!!! Include:

Name:
House:
Looks:
Personality:
Wand:
Boggart:

Have fun and be nice!!
Also, no mary sue's please! It's no fun roleplaying with someone who is gorgeous in every way, talented in every way and loved by everyone. It's also not realistic, even Harry Potter had flaws and enemies. ok? Thanks!
last edited on Sep 09, 2013 at 08:58AM

ハリーポッター 700 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 700

1年以上前 yoloswagpotter said…
"True, well this is my stop. I'll see you around?"
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Yeah..you too." Naomi smiled, "Thanks for talking to me..."

((Time skip? :3))
"You're welcome." Skylah replied "Bye!"
((Yes! Your go to choose a place. :D))
1年以上前 oodango said…
Naomi sat in the hall, on her table, eating and writing, "If a house is upside down..." she wrote,
Skylah walked into the Great Hall and saw Naomi writing at her table. She wasn't sure if she was welcome there, so she just decided to say hi.
"Naomi!" She called, giving her a wave when she looked up "Hey!"
1年以上前 oodango said…
Naomi looked up, "Hey!" she greeted and waved back, she glanced at the paper.
"What are you writing?" Skylah asked curiously. She had never met anyone who wasn't in Ravenclaw, apart from Hermione, who liked to read and write during breakfast.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"I'm trying to figure about a riddle, it's a bit hard but I'm think I'm getting there!" Naomi said brightly.
"You must be very patient." Skylah said, clearly impressed.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Nah...I'm not." she said modestly, "Why don't you sit down and help me? No one will mind..." Naomi suggested, showing a broad smile.
"Uh, I guess so." Skylah said, awkwardly sitting beside Naomi "So what's the riddle?"
1年以上前 oodango said…
"This house is really small, it's very cold outside...It's painted white, what is it?" Naomi looked at rge paper.
"Um, a house covered in snow?" Skylah said, taking a random guess. She had never really been good at riddles.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"That's good, I thought it was an igloo..." Naomi guessed, "I'm not good at riddles, there more for the lateral minded."
"Actually, it probably is an igloo." Skylah laughed, earning herself a few questioning looks from the hufflepuff and Slytherin tables
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Yess! I got it right! Gooo me!" She, herself, earned odd looks too.
Skylah laughed, and high fived Naomi.
"I have to go, Daphne is waiting for me." Skylah said "I'll talk to you later!"
((I actually have to go. :) It's 10:00pm here))
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Bye!" Naomi beamed and waved.
((Aww, bye then, It's 13 :12 where I'm at!))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
Phillia walked into the Great Hall. She wore her robe, with the slytherin logo on it. However, it clashed with her red tie, she nicked from the laundry room. Her nose was naturally tilted in the air, her thick monobrow ladened across her brow ridge. This made her look snotty and evil, yet she's anything but. She sat at the Slytherin table, though she was extremely uncomfortable.
last edited 1年以上前
Skylah looked up and saw that a girl called Phillia had sat down in front of her.
"Hey." She smiled "Phillia, right?
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"Yes, that's me." She smiled, but inside she was uncomfortable sitting at the Slytherin table. "You're Skylar, right?"
1年以上前 GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((where are we?? sorry skools been hectic! shoot me a mesg.))
((hello????))
"Yeah, that's right." Skylah smiled
((In the Great Hall! Sorry, I wasn't on!))
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
"I hate being in Slytherin!" She exclaimed quietly.
I sat down between Ron and Hermione who were again in a fight.
"Gosh you two won't you ever stop!!"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Skylar Cunningham
Blood status: pureblood
House: Slytherin
Looks: pic
Personality: lazy,mean,cocky
Wand: 10in unicorn hair oak
Boggart: being rejected by her crush....i know it sounds iffy now but it will be revealed why...maybe later
Dislikes: nearly everything...but DISPISES Gryffindor
 Name:Skylar Cunningham Age: 15 Blood status: pureblood House: Slytherin Looks: pic Personality:
yoloswagpotter commented…
oooh, accepted. :) 1年以上前
oodango commented…
lWe have two Skylars now! :D 1年以上前
yoloswagpotter commented…
I am an Indiana!!! Woo! 1年以上前
"Yeah? Well, you were obviously put in it for a reason." Skylah replied quietly to Phillia "I don't like how everyone thinks we are evil, but I have good friends here."
1年以上前 Wotch-ya said…
But, if anyone knew she was Muggleborn, a Slytherin Muggleborn. Maybe Skylar's right, she was put in Slytherin for a reason, no matter of blood status. Yet, bigots like Draco Malfoy care about blood status. "I'm the worst Slytherin there is! The only thing that put me in Slytherin was my mischievous personality." Phillia replied quietly.
last edited 1年以上前
"You don't know that." Skylah replied "Our traits include ambitious and greatness. That's pretty cool."
(I'll change my name to Indiana!!!! I AM NOW INDIANA GUYS. JUST A WARNING)
((hi!!))
(Hermione)
"Hi Autumn, whats up??"

(me)
"Nothing but will you two quit fighting for once! It's really annoying!!"
Harry had just sat down in front of us.

(Harry)
"Yeah it really can be!"
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Alana!" Naomi called and sat at the Gryffindor table, helping herself to food. "Oh, hi Harry." she greeted absent mindedly before turning to Alana.
last edited 1年以上前
"Who's that?" I asked Harry and pointed to her.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Uhh..." he only knew her as the 'girl who sits by her friend' "Naomi!" Naomi piped up.
"Hi I'm Autumn nice to meet you!"
I picked at my delicious piece of toast in front of me.
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Nice to meet you too!" She turned to her friend, "Then I was like...what? Like, are you serious? It really would'nt go!"
I laughed to myself quietly and took a small bite of toast.
1年以上前 oodango said…
((Have you watched Wreck it ralph?))
"Let's see...Charms...Transfigureation...History.­..y­es, yes...We got muggle studies too." She checked her timetimble for her friend, Alana, who groaned. "I hate muggle studies!"
((no))
"Well I'm sorry for you! I don't have Muggle Studies!!"
Indiana finished her breakfast and said goodbye to Phillia. She liked her. As she was walking out of the Great Hall, she ran into Daphne, Pansy and Draco.
"Oh hey Daph!" She exclaimed before turning to the other two, and waving at them
"Indie! I was looking for you this morning." Daphne replied
"Eh, I got up early. Anyway, I have to get something from the common room, I will see you later!"
"Bye." They all replied
1年以上前 oodango said…
Alana was taken aback, "Ey, Ey, Just relax, it's okay, Never said I disliked Muggles, did I? I just think it's boring." Alana smiled awkwardly.
"I know I know! I took it last year and I fell asleep during class!! Never have I ever done that before!!!"
1年以上前 oodango said…
"Oh, it's not so bad, I don't think so anyway." Naomi smiled, brightly.
((I've seen it!))
1年以上前 oodango said…
((Me too! It's my favouite movie!))
"Well thats what you think!"
((Its super cute. Made me cry. Just curious, how old are y'all?))
((how old are you??!! lol!))
((15))
((cool))