Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Judging of the Fan-Made ディズニー Sequel Contest! ROUND THIRTEEN: Best Ending

KataraLover posted on May 15, 2014 at 05:14PM
Alright, it's time for the judging to begin! We'll have a variety of areas that we will be judging, but for Round Five we'll be voting on Best Couple.

A few ground rules:
- You can't vote for yourself. Duh.
- You have to have read all the entries. It's only fair.
- Don't vote for something just because you like person that it's by.

So, to vote:
- Just choose which of the stories categories wins the Round we are voting on
- Write WHY you liked it enough for you to vote for it
- Yeah. That's it.

WINNERS:

Overall Best Story: "Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
Best Leading Lady: Helga from "Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
Best Leading Man: Gabriel from "Brave 2" by KataraLover
Best Villain: Jehan from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge" by KataraLover
Best Couple: Hans and Helga from "Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
Overall Best Songs: "Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
Best End Credit Songs: Ducktales from "Pageant Pandemonium" by cruella
Staying True to the Characters: "Pageant Pandemonium" by cruella
Best Character Development: "From Paws To Thumbs" by KataraLover
Best Overall New Characters: "Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
Best Comic Relief: "Pageant Pandemonium" by cruella
Best Concept Art: "From Paws To Thumbs" by KataraLover
Best Ending: ?????

And, here are all the eligible stories! Have fun reading, and voting!

1. "From Paws to Thumbs" by KataraLover
LINK: link

2. "Pageant Pandemonium" by cruella

3. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge" by KataraLover

4."Awake Snow White" by ARIEL-RAPUNZEL

5."Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
LINKS: Part 1 link

Part 2 link

6."Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love" by cruella

7."Brave 2" by KataraLover

8."A Goofy Friday" by cruella
last edited on Nov 12, 2014 at 10:40PM

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 108 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

1年以上前 KataraLover said…
I think the overall best story was Broken Shards of A Broken Heart by AaronHaley4ever. The story is really dynamic, deep, emotional, suspenseful, and exciting. The songs are great, the couple is fantastic, the two main characters are incredible, and is just overall brilliant!
1年以上前 cruella said…
I personally think that Broken Shard of a Frozen Heart by AaronHaley4ever is the overall best story too. As KataraLover said it's very deep, emontional and suspenseful. The hero, heroine, and villain are wonderful. And I love that it gives a back story on Hans and shows him reforming.
1年以上前 BelleRose829 said…
Broken Shards of a Frozen heart by AronHaley4ever

It was epic! I think Disney should make this for real, it's so suspenseful. Her/his writing style is so unique and fresh. I love the concept, the idea. Words cannot describe. The main characters were on point, and I loved how amazing it all was working together.
KataraLover commented…
I'm sorry but this フォーラ is only for the judges, which are me, cruella, hajirah4, Winxclubgirl202, TheFabulousFAN, princecatcher93, zikkiforeve, and shanyuisboss. But あなた can vote in a アンケート when all the judges have nominated their favorites. 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
It was hard choosing, but I choose Broken Shards of a Frozen heart just because i felt like everything about the story was so deep and perfect. I loved the amount of characters, depth, everything was just fantastic. I loved all the story concepts, and the songs were just fantastic!

My next choice would have been Brave 2. The disney magic, scenes, characters, romance, and the themes were just amazing.
KataraLover commented…
Well I'm your runner up so that's better than nothing lol. Thanks. 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
I loved Broken shards Of A Frozen Heart too, but I am voting for From Paws to Thumbs.

From Paws To Thumbs stayed very true to the original and kept that same old magic. I could picture everything perfectly and seemed like a classic disney movie. The exploit was very descriptive and seemed quite interesting, the entire concept thoroughly interested. Honestly it was amazing.
KataraLover commented…
Oh my gosh! Thank you! That just really means a lot to me because this story is what started all of this and got me to make two other stories so thanks. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Winxclubgirl202 said…
I choose Brave 2, it seemed epic and much better than the first film. The characters of course were amazing.
KataraLover commented…
Thank あなた 1年以上前
1年以上前 AaronHaley4ever said…
I'm casting my vote for The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge. Everything about that story was very well thought-out. It's entertaining and touching, and it fit with the emotional context of both the Disney film and the original novel.
KataraLover commented…
Thank あなた 1年以上前
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
O.k. I'm ready to cast my vote. It was hard to choose my favorite overall story but since I have to choose one I'll give my vote to Brave 2. It was just so epic and exciting and so much better than the original. The characters and situations were described very vividly and were easy to imagine. I just really liked this story but Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart would be a very close second, it was very well written and interesting.
So it's Brave 2 for me.
KataraLover commented…
Thank あなた 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart has my vote. It seemed very well thought out, but I think that some of it needed more detail. I would've liked it better if it was told like a narrative, and going into many details, but it's understandable if she just wanted to get to the point. Like when Helga and Hans were about to kiss, it's only told in one sentence. Then again, it's just a story. She just tells what happens, I guess, and even though I'd prefer it to be a 3rd person narrative, that's just me. It's up to her, in every way :) I'd just like more details, but it's still a great story. But I really like how (duh) Hans background is told more, but the cruel it is. (I should really rephrase that O.O) It's more dark and it's still spun into some sort of fairytale. She has a lot of creativity, I'll tell you that.
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
ROUND TWO: Best Leading Lady

You can only vote for one, even if two of them are from the same story. Please tell why you love her so much and only judge her based off the sequel entry she's in, not based off other movies she's in like judging Merida in the original movie instead of the sequel entry she's in. Without further ado, here are the ladies who are eligible for the contest.

Angel (From Paws To Thumbs)
Webby (Pageant Pandemonium)
Minnie Mouse (Pageant Pandemonium)
Madellaine (The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge)
Snow White (Awake Snow White)
Helga (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Lady Froufrou (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love)
Merida (Brave 2)
Roxanne (A Goofy Friday)
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
I definitely have to say that Helga from Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart is the best leading lady. In my opinion she's WAY better than Anna and Elsa! She's strong, beautiful, smart, kind but has her limits, caring, compassionate, has a good heart, sassy, brave, heroic, bada**, doesn't put up with rudeness or cruelty, stands up for Hans, knows that there is good in Hans, does all she can to save Hans, and shows Hans something he's never had, true love!
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Can their be ties?
KataraLover commented…
I'm afraid not 1年以上前
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I vote for Helga from Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart because she was a very well written,, original character. I really liked how brave and caring she was. I loved Merida too and I loved how true to the original she was in Brave 2 but I love how Helga was completely new and she was a very strong, interesting character. Not that Merida isn't, I love her, but you know what I mean. Again my vote goes to Helga.
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Changing my pick to Helga from Broken Shards of a Frozen heart by AaronHaley4ever. I felt such a strong connection to her. Something about her was so i guess down to earth and heroic and just incredible. Yet she knows her limits, isn't impulsive yet knows exactly how to stand up for Hans and is an incredibely caring character. I could feel the passion in this character.
KataraLover commented…
Backstabber!!!!!!!!! (just kidding lol) 1年以上前
1年以上前 cruella said…
Boy this was tough... I guess I'm going with Helga from Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart. She's a very complex, very origanal character. She's also very heroic. I would love to see her as an actual Disney heroine someday.
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Yeah, I'm a little unsure about Helga because it seems that she's TOO cool, I mean, she's basically everything we've seen of the DPs before, but with her own unique charm. I love it! She's got my vote. Helga from Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart.
KataraLover commented…
You're a very critical person, あなた know that? 1年以上前
hajirah4 commented…
Don't say I didn't warn あなた xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
When will we get to the next round?
KataraLover commented…
When all of the judges have voted for this round 1年以上前
I'm voting for Merida in Brave 2. She had all the strength and sassiness of the original but also had a caring and compassionate side. I love how she learned to put her differences aside and open up to Gabriel and that she became a more open-minded person for it. She seemed to really grow throughout the story and was just an all-around dynamic character.
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
I vote for Helga too as I thought she was such a strong, honourable character and really enjoyed reading about her. She was different and unique-she really stood out as a bold woman.

Sorry for you having to wait for me, my internet was down.
Merida from Brave 2, she seems much better in this one and looked more beautiful and epic in this one to me
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
ROUND THREE: Best Leading Man

You can only vote for one, even if two of them are from the same story. Please tell why you love him so much and only judge him based off the sequel entry he's in, not based off other movies he's in like judging Quasimodo in the original movie instead of the sequel entry he's in. Without further ado, here are the men who are eligible for the contest.

Scamp (From Paws To Thumbs)
Patch (From Paws To Thumbs)
Scrooge McDuck (Pageant Pandemonium)
Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge)
Prince (Awake Snow White)
Hans (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love)
Gabriel (Brave 2)
Goofy (A Goofy Friday)
Max (A Goofy Friday)
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
I know pretty much everyone is going to be doing this but I'm voting for Hans. I feel like he had so much depth to him. He was complex and so misunderstood! He was very kind and was just confused because of all the abuse he went through and was just amazing! I love this guy so much and I hated that in Frozen he was a bad guy but if this was a movie I'd totally forgive Disney for making him the villain in the original movie.
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
I vote for Hans as he totally transformed. I love how he completely changed, but didn't lose his personality totally. Old aspects returned and like KL said he was so complex. The backstory was amazing, I don't always lie, the misunderstood card but it worked. Just how he softened over time. He wasn't rushed gradually little things changed and I really loved that about him.
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
I vote for Gabriel from Brave 2. I don't have time to explain why other than that he's such an AWESOME CHARACTER ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM So... you know who I'm voting for :)
KataraLover commented…
Great, first person to vote for mine this round and they don't have time to explain why lol. But it's all good! 1年以上前
I would have to vote for Hans, he changed so much. He was also kinder in this story and even found true love but I loved the change of heart in Hans.
1年以上前 cruella said…
My vote will be for Scamp. He got a lot of his rebellious and adventurous personality that he had in Lady and the Tramp 2. But he is also more caring and considerate of others, and matures very well through the story. I actually like him better here than in Lady and the Tramp 2.
KataraLover commented…
あなた know you're not the first person who has told me they like him better in my fanfic than in the actual movie lol. But granted it was just one person before you. But thank あなた so much! I didn't think he would actually get nominated. I thought my only ヒーローズ that would get nominated would be Gabriel so thank you! 1年以上前
cruella commented…
You're welcome. And he deserves to be nominated, you've done a great job developing his character, much better than in the movie. 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
I vote for Gabriel from Brave 2. He is just so heartfelt and sweet, I just love him. He kind of has some qualities of Taran from The Black Cauldron (kind of why he is amazing) but still has that KataraLover touch. Hans was very close though.
KataraLover commented…
KataraLover touch? lol Thank you! 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
Yeah! あなた have this kind of touch to all your 書く that diffreciates it from other work. 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
*differeciates 1年以上前
This was so hard to decide, but I'm going to vote for Scrooge McDuck. I loved that we saw his sweeter side in the story, but he was still true to the original character, and his interactions with webby and Minnie were interesting.
cruella commented…
Thanks! <3 1年以上前
cruella commented…
I'm really happy that あなた liked the way I portrayed him. I 愛 him, but he's not the easiest character to portray. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
Sorry for arriving late for the party but my tablet hates me and decided to just die on me on Sunday and this is the first time since then that I've been able to use my sister's tablet for enough time to come here. Anyway, although I like a lot of these leading men, ive got to go with Gabriel from Brave 2. He was a nice, interesting, memorable character who I could connect with. He's also an original character, which I like. He worked very well in the story.
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
ROUND FOUR: Best Villain

You can only vote for one, even if two of them are from the same story. Please tell why you love them so much and only judge them based off the sequel entry they're in, not based off other movies they've in like judging Cruella in the original movie instead of the sequel entry she's in. Without further ado, here are the villains who are eligible for the contest.

Cruella (From Paws To Thumbs)
Buster (From Paws To Thumbs)
The Siamese Cats (From Paws To Thumbs)
Laura Quackson (Pageant Pandemonium)
Victoria "Vicky" Quackson (Pageant Pandemonium)
Jehan (The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge)
The Evil Queen (Awake Snow White)
King Gunther (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Valberg (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Prince Anlaf (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Arthur (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love)
Jacqueline (Brave 2)
Fred (A Goofy Friday)
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Can I be perfectly honest? I actually like my villains the best, as arrogant as that sounds. Honestly none of the other villains really impressed me. I won't go into detail why they didn't because I don't wanna be rude, though if someone asks I'll answer. Anyway the villains that I like are Valberg and Arthur. Both are pretty cool but Arthur is kind of generic. I'll go with Valberg because he's a real bada**, I loved the battle between him and Elsa. I sure hope my honesty isn't going to keep people from voting for me, I think I just killed my chances lol.
cruella commented…
Well I'm personally offended! (just kidding) 1年以上前
1年以上前 cruella said…
Cruella De Vil has my vote. She's one of my all time favorite characters and KataraLover did an amazing job capturing her personality. She's possibly even more epic in From Paws to Thumbs since she was given super powers.
KataraLover commented…
cruella voted for Cruella De Vil? What an unexpected surprise! lol (just kidding) 1年以上前
Jehan Frollo, hands down! I thought using a character from the original novel was a brilliant idea, and this guy is everything I think makes a good villain. He's not so bumbling and buffoony that it's impossible to take him seriously, yet he isn't so meacing that being evil is the only thing that defines his personality. He has a clear, understandable motivation for his actions, and I could totally see him holding his own in the Disney Villains lineup.
KataraLover commented…
Thank あなた 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
Cruella. The pure evil and wickedness in her is so intriguing. Every little bit of Cruella was perfectly portrayed and I think Cruella improved from her previous movies. The cunningness just in Cruella was amazing, I really enjoyed reading what she done next.
KataraLover commented…
I'm glad I was able to do justice to such a classic and beloved villain. It's even もっと見る flattering knowing some people say I improved her. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
O.k. I'm kind of between like 3 of them but I guess since I must choose one, I'll choose Jacqueline from Brave 2. I really liked her and could definitely see her being the villain of a Disney movie. She's cruel, beautiful, elegant, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants, oh yeah and she turns into a phoenix, can't forget that. She reminded me a lot of 2 of my favorite DP villains, Maleficent and Queen Grimhilde, but I think she is even more ruthless than them. I really liked her scenes and that she is an original character.
KataraLover commented…
Thank あなた so much! I actually did take some of Maleficent to make her. I also took some of Eris from Sinbad: Legend of The Seven Seas and Shan-Yu. With Eris is kind of obvious because she takes such joy in being pain and misery. With Shan-Yu I made her someone who is so intimidating and that scene where this guard was trying to sneak up on her, she takes him down, and she lifts up her hand and we fade out in black before we could see what happens, is something I got from a scene in Mulan. The scene where Shan-Yu sends two of the emperor's soliders to deliver a message, says "How many men does it take to deliver a message?", one of his followers 回答 that it just takes one, and we fade out in black before seeing what happens. Anyway I'm glad あなた 愛 her because I'm hoping if this is made into a movie it'll 表示する ピクサー・アニメーション・スタジオ how to do a really epic and awesome villain. Their villains are really weak with just a few that I like. A villain needs to be really great in my opinion. 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Definitely Jehan Frollo! The concept of a villain who has been fooling around his whole life and cares entirely about his own pleasure now realizing he has to get serious, that was just brilliant! He captured so many great elements of this villain. If he was a Disney villain, he might take Shan Yu's spot as second best Disney villain. Well, might... But still, he is fantastic.
KataraLover commented…
I'm glad あなた 愛 Jehan so much, considering how much あなた 愛 Frollo. I know Jehan won't be able to be as good as Frollo because let's face it, he's a tough act to follow. But the fact that あなた think he's good enough that he might take the place of Shan-Yu (who I thought was your お気に入り villain based off your user name) just feels me with such JOY! So thank you! 1年以上前
Jacqueline from Brave 2 for sure, she would be a great Disney villain. I loved her when I was reading the story and I knew she could be a cool villain if Disney made her.
KataraLover commented…
Thanks 1年以上前
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
Jehan Frollo, he set the story pefectly.
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
ROUND FIVE: Best Couple

You can only vote for one, even if two of them are from the same story. Please tell why you love them so much and only judge them based off the sequel entry they're in, not based off other movies they've in like judging Scamp in Angel in Lady and The Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure instead of the sequel entry they're in. Without further ado, here are the couples who are eligible for the contest.

Scamp and Angel (From Paws To Thumbs)
Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse (Pageant Pandemonium)
Quasimodo and Madellaine (The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge)
Snow White and Prince (Awake Snow White)
Hans and Helga (Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart)
Grumpy and Lady Froufrou (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love)
Merida and Gabriel (Brave 2)
Max and Roxanne (A Goofy Friday)
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
I'll have to vote for Hans and Helga. They actually have a lot of chemistry. They've actually grown up together, until they were separated because of the villain. But when they meet again you can see instant sparks. He's been hurt and is thought of to be evil but she see's the good in him and tries to get him to believe in himself so he can bring it out. They're just incredible together! They understand each other so much.
1年以上前 cruella said…
My vote is for Hans and Helga. As KataraLover stated they have a lot chemistry. And they are an amazing couple IMO.
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Their are some fantastic couples, in the end I had to go with Hans and Helga. They have so much development and are such a great match, I just love it. Helga isn't overshadowing Hans with her more fiery personality which I feel like a lot of writers make the mistake of. Anyway, their story as a couple is very well thought out and their couple is overall very interesting and sweet.
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
I'll go with Gabriel and Merida. I think that they were the cutest and most relatable couple. I just really like them together and how they started out disliking each other a bit when they first met but grew to love and understand each other( I know that the last 3 DP films and Beauty and the Beast used a similar formula but I still like it, it's more realistic than love at first sight and matches Merida's feisty personality :) I just think they are a very nice and memorable couple.
I'd have to choose Hans and Helga, they would a be perfect pair and Hans has found his true love with Helga.
1年以上前 hajirah4 said…
I'm tied wether to choose Hans and Helga or not. I felt that Hans and Helga's relationship was too cliche... childhood crushes, and he grows up to still have the rose he held decades ago. It was really sweet, and I ate it up. (om nom nom) But it's a very common formula in shoujo anime, and while I'm not a fan of it, it's a very unique formula! Not a lot of Disney movies use the childhood encounter formula, and I think it's brilliant and effective. (Even if it's kind of unrealistic) I mean, the devotion that Hans had for Helga and vice versa, as they grew up was a pretty great relationship. Hans yearned for love as much as Anna had, but he was secure of himself as well. The only problem is, that we never got to know how he felt when he betrayed Anna like that in the story. So, in the end, I vote for Hans and Helga.
Sorry for taking so long! I've been having computer problems :( Anyway, there's like 3 couples I'd like to vote for, but since I can only choose 1, it'll have to be Quasimodo and Madellaine. They bring out the best in each other, which is what I think a good couple should do, and I loved the ongoing theme of second chances in this relationship (Madellaine was frightened by Quasimodo at first but gave him a second chance after she saw how kind he was, and Quasimodo gave her a second chance after he learned why she'd been helping Jehan). The pacing was perfect, not too slow or too rushed, and they were just an all-around sweet, believable couple.
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
ROUND Six: Overall Best Songs

This is pretty self-explanatory. Vote for the story that has the best overall songs out of the stories that actually have songs. Here are the stories that actually have songs and are eligible for this round.

From Paws To Thumbs
Pageant Pandemonium
The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge
Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart
Brave 2
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Three out of the five entries that are eligible are mine so that eliminates my choices. Pageant Pandemonium had only two songs and they were good but the songs in Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart are just phenomenal. They're all unique and fit the story just perfectly. But I definitely know that when we get to the best end credit song round that I'm definitely voting for Pageant Pandemonium's Ducktales. However, for this round my vote goes to Broken Shards of A Frozen Heart.
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…
Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart. I really liked the songs, especially the rewrite of Frozen Heart, it gave me goosebumps. The other entries had nice songs but this one had the songs that were easiest for me to get the feel of, if that made sense, like I always try to figure out how the songs are supposed to go and this entry had the easiest to imagine in the setting of the movie, but I'm probably wrong with the rhythms and stuff but you know.. I feel like I'm beginning to ramble so yeah, Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart for me.
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Broken Shards of a Frozen heart for sure! KataraLover did make amazing songs as well but these songs had a more poetic and I guess a really unique style of writing, not that KataraLover's didn't. Well anyway, Pageant Pandemonium did have really good songs but Broken Shards had songs that were just fantastic. She really brought in the character's personality in every word of the song, they were really moving.