Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 •Judging of the Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Contest!• *ROUND ONE: Best Plot*

MacytheStrange posted on Mar 04, 2014 at 09:29AM
Alright, it's time for the judging to begin! We'll have a variety of areas that we will be judging, but for Round One we'll be voting on Best Plot. So, judges, come on up and vote!

A few ground rules:
- You can't vote for yourself. Duh.
- You have to have read all the entries. It's only fair.
- Don't vote for someone's story just because you like that person. Just don't.

So, to vote:
- Just choose which of the stories wins the Round we are voting on
- Write WHY you liked it enough for you to vote for it
- Yeah. That's it.

And, here are all the eligible stories! Have fun reading, and voting!

link by Persephone713

link by Disneyfan9648

link by fiina

link by disneyislifeok

link by TheFabulousFAN

link by disneygirl7

link by zikkiforever

link by fiina

link by fiina

link by KataraLover

link link by AaronHaley4ever

link link by MacytheStrange
 Alright, it's time for the judging to begin! We'll have a variety of areas that we will be judging, b
last edited on Mar 04, 2014 at 09:29AM

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 TheFabulousFAN said…
The wise princess -by MacyTheStrange
It had the best and most thought out plot out of all of them. She thought about every detail and you could see the story coming to life. I love the concept of her story, characters and settings. I could not find any plot holes or missing explanations either. I just think it's wonderful thus I voted for it. :)
MacytheStrange commented…
Thanks, I'm glad あなた liked it. 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…

The Wise Princess- By MacytheStrange

It had such wonderful story concepts, a lot of drama, and it seemed to come to life so perfectly. I didn't find any plot holes, the characters were played out in such a perfect way with this amazing plot. It was truly phenomenal.
last edited 1年以上前
Thanks! Means a lot, especially from you. 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Are there any other judges or should I go call some people to judge?
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Those who signed up as Judges:
link
link
link
link
link
link
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
Hmm, nobody is coming to judge
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Maybe you guys should message the judges that the judging is now open
1年以上前 disneygirl7 said…
I vote for Tarina, I think the plot is easy to understand, but has enough depth to it that it isn't too one-dimensional.
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
A Tale of Two Sisters -- by disneygirl7

Well, there were a lot of good ones, but I vote for "A Tale of Two Sisters", by disneygirl7. It was unique and original, but at the same time it was simple and easy to follow. The characters were easy to invest in, and the best friend relationship between two females is something Disney has yet to thoroughly explore as disneygirl7 does in her entry.

I also considered voting for disneyislifeok's "Warts and All", but he never actually finished that so I couldn't really vote for it. I also liked all of fiina's entries, and "The Princess of Hearts" by AaronHaley4ever.
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks, Maisie! And yeah, after ディズニー did mother-daughter and sister relationships, best フレンズ would be cool :) I'm so glad あなた liked it! 1年以上前
1年以上前 shanyuisboss said…
So, after all the judges do vote, do we take all of these stories that the judges voted for and have people vote in a poll?
Yeah, pretty much. We still need disneyislifeok to vote though... 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
Oh, we have to wait an extra week for persephone 1年以上前
shanyuisboss commented…
I hate waiting 1年以上前