Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Fan-Made ディズニー Sequel Contest

KataraLover posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 01:01AM
Since we're not allowed to submit fanfics or sequel ideas in the regular contest, me and cruella decided that we'd make a contest where we're allowed to make sequels for the contest and fanfics are eligible, if they're plausible sequels. If you have any questions about the contest please message me or cruella. To make sure that your story doesn't get mixed up with the other contest please put (Sequel Contest) at the end of the title if you don't have a title like "Hercules 2" or something. I will put a link to the submissions on this forum and who it's by. If I haven't added your submission please message me about it. You have until May 15th to submit your story and your allowed to make edits to it and keep on adding to it until the deadline. Now here are the rules!

1. You can create as many movies as you like for the contest
If you create a story you love, and then think of another great idea, you don't have to choose between them! You can just make both! There is no limit for the amount of stories you can submit here, the only limit is your own creativity!

2. No plagiarism
We really don't want people stealing each other's ideas in this contest so don’t like take an idea from someone’s Disney fanfic and claim it as your own; it has to be your own idea. You also cannot take a sequel that’s already been made by Disney with just a few little changes. Now you can take a sequel that already exists and made it a completely different story with some of the same concepts. An example is if you wanted to do a sequel (or prequel technically) about Ariel’s past but make it completely different and actually talk about how she developed her love for humans and not about music being banned, also mentioning her mother. Those kinds of sequels are allowed but they have to be significantly different from the original sequel. You can even include some of the songs from the original sequel if you want to but also try to make some changes if you could. But if you think someone has been stealing your or someone else's ideas or hasn’t made enough changes to a sequel, please message me or cruella and we'll sort it out.

3. No rigging the polls or asking others to vote for you
This one is obvious. If you think someone else may be rigging, feel free to message me or cruella.

4. You can participate to the extent you choose
You want to contribute only a sentence-long summary? Great! You want to make concept art, songs, and long summaries to no end! Also fine! You are free to do as much or as little as you want.

5. Fanfiction/Crossover Policy
Fanfictions and crossovers are allowed in this contest; however there are some certain limits. For one the plot and story must be plausible as a sequel. Crossovers are only limited to Disney ones, you can have animated and live-action crossovers but it has to be that one side becomes the other, like animated becomes live-action or live-action becomes animated, like when Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner had a crossover on Nickelodeon and the characters changed with the style of animation. However there will be no crossovers between Disney characters and Non-Disney characters. Also for this contest please make an article with a summary of the plot, a quick summary of the characters with some pictures, and include links to the chapters of your fanfic. You can also include songs in the article and tell us where in the story they would take place, only if you want to.

6. Must include Disney characters that already exist
In order for it to be a sequel it must include Disney characters that already exist and they must play a big part of the movie, even if they’re not the protagonist. You’re allowed to make new characters, such as children for original characters, love interest for single characters, a relative of a character, etc.

7. Not limited
You are allowed to make sequels of live-action Disney movies; you’re not limited to just the animated movies. You can also make prequels and midquels as well, though you will be judged on continuity and staying true to the characters, but that will come later on when the judges actually start to judge for the contest. You are allowed to make a trilogy or some kind of Disney movie series but please try to make sure it all ends up together.

8.Staying True To The Characters
Stay true to the characters by letting them have their original personalities, thought you're allowed to make them more mature. You can base your character off any version of the characters. For example if you did a 101 Dalmatians sequel and wanted to base Cruella off the one from the TV series instead of the movie one that would count as staying true to the character. Though in the end it's the judges perception of it that will decide if you win but you will still be eligible for the contest nonetheless.

Submissions:
1. "From Paws to Thumbs" by KataraLover
LINK: link

2. "Pageant Pandemonium" by cruella

3. "The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge" by KataraLover

4."Awake Snow White" by ARIEL-RAPUNZEL

5."Broken Shards of a Frozen Heart" by AaronHaley4ever
LINKS: Part 1 link

Part 2 link

6."Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs II: A Surly Love" by cruella

7."Brave 2" by KataraLover

8."A Goofy Friday" by cruella
last edited on May 15, 2014 at 03:36AM

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
Isn't 2 months really long?
KataraLover commented…
Yeah but あなた have to realize people do have other things going on in their lives that will get in the way so I feel like giving them two months will be easier and they don't feel like they have to rush. This way they'll have plenty of time. 1年以上前
cruella commented…
Yeah I'm in the middle of 書く another DuckTales fanfic that I'm hoping o get to enter also. But, between work and school I haven't had a lot of time for writing. So I bet other people are going through the same thing. 1年以上前
cruella commented…
And thanks, I'm glad you're looking フォワード, 前進, 楽しみにして to it. 1年以上前
1年以上前 cruella said…
Anyone who would like voulenteer as a judge please see the link below for the sign-up list.
link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheFabulousFAN said…
Are remakes allowed like "if you expected a movie to be one way but it turned out another way. Can you write the story you thought it could have been." Like re-writing a movie to your own perfection. If so sign me up! If not still sign me up! :D
KataraLover commented…
Yes, as long as it's significantly different from the real one. 1年以上前
1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
I'll join, two months is the perfect amount of time for me.
1年以上前 AaronHaley4ever said…
II'd like to join! Quick question though: Is recasting a villain from the original as a protagonist in my sequel considered untrue to the character?
KataraLover commented…
Not if it's about how they became how they are または are reforming. But keep their personalities the same but only not evil, like with Iago. 1年以上前
cruella commented…
No there have been serval reformed villains in ディズニー sequels, like Iago in Return of Jafar of アナスタシア in the Cinderalla sequels. But they didn't *boom* change for no reason. There needs to be logical reason they reform and their personalities need to be the same. 1年以上前
cruella commented…
Sorry *and* Anstasia is what I meant :p 1年以上前
KataraLover commented…
Yeah, as long as it makes logical sense and still retain their personalities but are not evil it's staying true to the characters. アナスタシア stays clumsy, silly, and ditzy and Iago stays loud, rude, and has mean humor (part of his charm) the difference is they've reformed and are no longer evil. 1年以上前
1年以上前 ARIEL-RAPUNZEL said…
smile
I will love it if you would still keep it in tell May 1st, i will do it anyway but i might rush a little since i'm starting classes next week so i will have to find time to work on the Sequel story, i'm also thinking of doing a concept art of it and it will take a while so it will be great if i could submit it after i'm done with the story even if the deadline is over.
KataraLover commented…
Sure, that'll be perfectly alright. 1年以上前
ARIEL-RAPUNZEL commented…
Thank you! i'll do it. 1年以上前
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
Announcement for the Fan-Made Disney sequel contest! The deadline has been extended to two extra weeks. The new deadline is May 15th.
1年以上前 coolsinger198 said…
is it ok to sign up, i know its late and all but is it ok if i do?
KataraLover commented…
Sure but あなた won't have much time because the deadline is the 15th. I hope あなた can finish it in time. 1年以上前