Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Ideas for 映画 (not full stories)

TheFabulousFAN posted on Jan 29, 2014 at 11:00PM
If you have an original idea or an old fairytale you think would make a good disney movie but haven't elaborated on it ...I just think this is a spit out random ideas thing like a studio or idea center :)

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 disneyislifeok said…
Good thinking, fabulousfan!!! *pats on back*
TheFabulousFAN commented…
Thank あなた :) 1年以上前
Well, I was wondering how to make a great, REALLY twisted villain for my story...any advice?
MacytheStrange commented…
Not sure... depends on the story! I'm still working on my villain, but I've got the basics of him down. It won't really be a Hans-style plot twist in my story, but it'll be pretty original for a DP movie. 1年以上前
disneyislifeok commented…
Yeah, I don't think I'm having a plot twist. This villain (a female) will gradually spiral down into insanity. によって the end of the film, she'll be a monster 1年以上前
Yeah, I don't think I'll have any blood....just a lot of PSYCHOLOGICAL torture :p 1年以上前
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Okay guys, I'm wondering: Are you basing your story off of a fairytale, or making something up? If it's a fairytale, which fairytale?
Mines totally original! Of course, that makes it a little もっと見る difficult :p 1年以上前
Tygers_Eye commented…
Mine is inspired によって fairytale settings and common fairytale story elements, but it's an original idea. 1年以上前
Tygers_Eye commented…
I'm making a 秒 film and it's based off an old folk story. I actually like it better than my original idea. o_o; 1年以上前
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
So in my story there isn't really a villain. I guess the main bad guy would be the captain of the gaurd that is chasing the main characters down, but my main conflict is that they need to save a sick parent. Do you think that's ok?
Sure! There doesn't need to be a villain. 1年以上前
Yeah, I think its fine 1年以上前
I don't have a villain either 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Cool, thank you! :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Okay, new question: what's the moral of your story?
Well, I need to elaborate on mine.....accept yourself for who あなた are, and don't try to conceal your true identity. Other people might reject you, but the most important thing is that あなた accept yourself and your flaws 1年以上前
That's a nice moral! Mine is that happiness is もっと見る important than knowledge, and basically just be happy in general. 1年以上前
zikkiforever commented…
Accept who あなた are and don't let a change in your life block out your true self. 1年以上前
Oh, it's exciting hearing everyone brainstorm!!! Thank you so much, FabulousFan, for making this thread!!! It was a marvelous idea
1年以上前 TheFabulousFAN said…
Ok my story is a bit ....like Ariel (which is funny because I don't even like Ariel) Non of my friends thought it was like Ariel at all but I think it is. (Deal with a witch ,changes herself to get a prince *it just has a slight twist) I don't want to be accused of plagiarism or of not having an original idea. is it ok to make like a different version of Ariel or should I try another idea?
Another version of the Little Mermaid? Well, I think disneygirl7 was doing something similar, but as long as your story has a lot of differences from the ディズニー version I guess it's fine. 1年以上前
Yeah! ^^ 1年以上前
Sigh....my movie is falling into the same formula that Tangled and Frozen used (journey/road trip adventure) Is that bad? It wasn't intentional, but I think I was subconsciously inspired by these films
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Mine is also kind of a road trip. I thinks it's ok! 1年以上前
All right!!! I think mine will be VERY different from any other road trip anyways 1年以上前
Ok!! Thank あなた guys :) 1年以上前
How detailed should the story be? I think I might be going a bit too detailed. I'm writing a plot summary but it is just turning out to be a very (very) detailed story line, except without the dialouge. Is that ok?
That's totally fine...that's what I'm doing. あなた can add whatever あなた want! Just give us a good idea of the plot, characters, etc. 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
OK! :D 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
I've written so much and I'm only almost half way done!! Is that bad? I feel like people will lose interest 読書 my etry because of how long it is. 1年以上前
Ok, so I'm focusing on my villain as of right now....how far is TOO far? Regarding the evil things the villain does.
I don't think there is too far. My villain is just kind of jealously motivated and power hungry. 1年以上前
The sky isn't even the because there are foot prints on the moon. So your villain can be as extreme, violent または rude as あなた want. My villain does extreme torture soooo I don't think there is a not even murder is a ...maybe things that will offend people is too far (race, gender, life rules. Religion) but not much is bad for a disney-like film 1年以上前
^i changed my story line because there is a bad person in it not a main villain though idk I'm working out the details 1年以上前
What is the time period of everyone's story?
Mine is in 1449 Spain in the beginning doesn't say where または when though 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Ok! Mine is just in the midevil time period, but it isn't very specific. 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Cool. I can't wait to see all the different ideas! 1年以上前
I need a name for my kingdom. I really like the name Arendelle, and I want mine to be similar, but not have -delle in it. I don't want to pull a Tangled and never name the kingdom, but if I can't think of anything I guess I will. (Don't get mad at me I love Tangled they just never name the kingdom)
Hmmm...well where does your story take place? That's a way to start 1年以上前
Parenia sort of sounds pretty :) 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
OK cool. Would あなた mind if I used that? あなた were the one who suggested it 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tygers_Eye said…
All right, so... I've changed the general plot of my story a few times since the last time I shared it, and will likely change it a few times more. Some core elements will stay the same like setting and main characters, but I haven't committed to one villain, so the story keeps taking new turns the more ideas I throw out for it. The more I flesh it out, the more I keep rewriting the plot. I know the overall direction I want out of it, but the specifics of making it happen are difficult.
Disneyfan9648 commented…
As long as you're happy with it in the end keep going at it! 1年以上前
Yeah, I'm kind of in the same place. 1年以上前
That's the fun in the creative process!! :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 dclairmont said…
How old are you planning your heroine to be? I'm thinking 15, but I'd like to hear others ideas :)

Also, is your princess going to be born a princess, or become one? I'm still in between Becoming one or born one, but doesn't find out until later, but I think I"m going to do the former, as I don't want my story to be too similar to Tangled, where I'm already starting to see similar aspects..
dclairmont commented…
I'm still considering what her name should be. Some ideas I have floating around in my head are Prim and Astrid, but I'm still not 100% sure..I'm also still unsure of the setting. I was thinking Medieval Europe, but that seems a bit cliche, so now I'm considering Japan, but I have no idea what the culture is like, so.. 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
My Princess is going to be 18 and our of the two names あなた 発言しました I like Prim better 1年以上前
Mine will be different ages throughout, but for most of the movie she'll be twenty. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tygers_Eye said…
Oh my God, the mother of all happy coincidences occurred today. I made a second film based on an old folk tale. I wanted to give my villain something to do earlier in the story and my heroine extra motivation to challenge the villain, besides what is given in the original story. So, I had the villain "bless" the heroine with supernatural vision that turns out to be a curse since she sees things that keep her from living her daily life, which the villain hopes to use to get her out of the way.

I was looking up more versions of my old story, and it turns out there's a very similar story with a very similar premise. I'm not at liberty to give details, but basically a woman is cursed with supernatural vision that allows her to see things normal humans can't, which she uses to thwart the same type of villain for my story in a similar way as the heroine of my story.

I thought I was doing the usual Disney thing where I make changes to the original story that's nice but not in the source material, but it turns out there's a very similar story with a similar premise made at a similar time mine!

Words cannot describe how happy I am. I've read so many fairy and folk tales that I'm starting to THINK like an old fairy tale. This is great!
last edited 1年以上前
こんにちは あなた can post again YAY! I'm looking フォワード, 前進, 楽しみにして to your new film idea 1年以上前
Cool, I can't wait to read it! :) 1年以上前