アドベンチャー・タイム Adventure Time Roleplay! (CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDD .O.)

TheInfectedd posted on Oct 28, 2013 at 02:58AM
Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D

RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people ask to join who obviously haven't read the goddamn rules! It's really frustrating. -3- And yes, I know it's fucking long. XD)

~JOINING
-You MUST ask before joining, other than that, everyone can join! c:

~POSTING AND STUFFS
-If you make a character PLEASE post at LEAST once every couple days or so. We don't want this RP dying so quickly, right?
-Before you "move" indicate where you are and who's with you at the beginning of your post, PLEASE. :D That way we can keep it organized.
-EX:

~Candy Kingdom- Finn, Jake, PB~
(It will help people orientate where they are. .O.)
-Also, please try to do your goddamn best when writing. o3o Try to make your sentences flow and shit. Also, be very descriptive and stuffs. .w.

~CHARACTERS
-Ok, so of course there's going to be a shit ton of characters and stuffs. You should already know who the canon ones are.
(Note: Characters from Aaa have teleported to Ooo through some fucking magic or some shit, so all characters are currently in Ooo.)

-Other characters will be made up OC's. (Original Characters)

Every player may create up to TWO of their own characters and may RP as ONE character from the show. (Note: You don't have to make two if you don't want to. And you don't have to be a character from the show if you prefer not to. c:)

Here's a template thingy you can copy and paste if you'd like to make your own character!:

An attached picture IS required by the way.

Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Preferred Name:

Species:

D.O.B.:

Skin Tone:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Piercings and Identifying Marks: (scars, birthmarks, tattoos, etc.)

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: ( i.e. katana, pistol, rapier, switchblade, Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu, etc.)

Special Ability: (i.e. Magic (Specify what kind), Vampire powers, etc..)

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: (i.e. Schizophrenia, Missing limb [Specify
limb/s], etc.)

Phobia(s):

Place of Birth:

Personality: (Don't just put "Kind, smart, nice, sweet, etc.." Please, make it interesting. D:)

History: (Don't put just two sentences! Write a paragraph or something. .3. List reasons why they are how they are, what caused this, why they're afraid of whatever it is they're afraid of. Once again, MAKE. IT. INTERESTING! :O)

Romantic Interest:

Theme Song: (Add a link, please.)

Instrument They Play:

PLEASE make the template a bit detailed when you fill it out! We want interesting characters! C:

OC Characters:

Shikurai Kuro~ TheInfectedd

Sven~ astigpinoy

Mokuyumi Akkuseshira~ emerald_32

Aika Fukunami~ redpanda

Johnson Makery Mershon~ True-Finn-Fan

Rika Furude~ AngelicWaffle

Mizuki Tenshi~ ThisRedApple

Aniyah Elizabeth Undercil~ Marceline4evr

~GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND SHIT
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, use PROPER grammar and spelling. I HATE people who use stuff like "U" for "You" and everything else. So PLEASE put an apostrophes in contractions like "can't" and "don't," put commas WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED, capitalize beginnings of sentences proper nouns, and DO YOUR FUCKING BEST to spell things properly. PLEASE. :A:
-If you can't figure out how to spell something properly PLEASE fucking Google it! Also, write shit the right way. Don't put stuff like this. This is a goddamn Literate RP. For fuck sake.
Finn: (Insert shit here)
Jake: (Insert shit here)
^BAD! THAT IS A NO-NO. OAO
-Also, when a new character speaks, you're supposed to make a new line. -3-
EX: "(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Finn said.
"(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Jake replied enthusiastically.

~GENDER BENT CHARACTERS
-Gender bent characters will be relatives of the normal ones and will of course be included in this RP. (i.e. Marceline and Marshall Lee are brother and sister.)
-Even if they're gender bent, they WILL live in Ooo.

I guess that's it!! ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy and have fun! And I hope we can keep this RP going~! :D
 Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people a
last edited on Mar 22, 2014 at 10:43PM

アドベンチャー・タイム 112 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 112

1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Marceline's House~

Marceline's house was now able to be seen in the distance. They entered the dimmed cave, where Shikurai and Marceline were setting up the speakers.
Mokuyumi handed Marceline the change that was given to her after she bought the goods. Yumi entered the house and placed the basket of food on the kitchen table and went outside again, as Marceline approached her.
"Hey Yumi, can you just prepare the food," She asked. "Me and Rai need to practice our performance, and the pink twins are busy for all the special effects for the party."
"Sure."
She entered the house put on an apron. She was able to make lots of foods. As time passed by, it was time for the party. Yumi quickly set everything on the serving table. People were now inside the cave. Finn, Fionna, Flame Princess, Flame Prince, Jake, Cake and other friends that were invited by Marceline and Marshall.

Yumi took off the apron and glanced at Shikurai. She seemed to be blushing with a light shade of red. "Hey, Rai-san, you okay?" She asked. Shikurai looked at her and answered, "I-its nothing..."
Yumi chuckled. "You are in love, Shikurai. I can see it through your gestures, your face expression and body position."
As Shikurai was about to answer, Marshall came out of house, making an appearance.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, Marceline's Cave

"Well, no one's going to DJ if there isn't a DJ.
But well, someone's in looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ove­.
Probably, it's the ermahgerdraegruhruhruh vampire girl that hurt my arm."

Playing Muzzy's Drum n' Bass track "Concert Crush" on his headphones, he sneaked on the dark part of the cave, waiting for shit to happen.
IsabellaFanboy commented…
ermahgerdraegruhruuh xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
What song are Shikurai and Marcy gonna sing? I was thinking this.
redpanda commented…
I've heard this song before 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
I dont really know. Up to you, I guess. ._. 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Anything あなた had in mind? .-. 1年以上前
1年以上前 redpanda said…
Eh what the hell I'll make one for the fun of it.
~Aika- Aika's House~

Well she just got the game Skyrim because Shikurai told her it was fucking cool.
"Hmm I wonder how this game goes"
She turns on her PS3 and put it in and starts playing. She hears the title song.
"So powerful and cool"
Just before she starts to play she forgot to pick apples for her mothers picnic. She runs outside to the apple orchard which isn't that far away and gets her basket out and picks apples.
"Perfect just the right amount of apples for her picnic" a she walks some few steps she hears something following her.
"Hello Shikurai, Sarge, anyone... she hears more moving. "Whos there?"
She starts to walk faster then looks back only to find a troll running at her with a club!

1年以上前 True-Finn-Fan said…
~Sarge, Finn&Jake's Tree House, Grasslands~

he walks in and puts his stuff down in the treasure room. he climbs the ladder to see Jake and Some unfamiliar cat arguing. "wonderful..." he tunes them out and walks over to the fridge. he isn't hungry but he just felt like looking in the fridge. Jake notices him.

"hey sarge, could you please tell this cat to get out of my spot" jake says making arm motions at Cake

"i was here first so you move."

"no you weren't."

"yes i was."

"have you guy's seen finn around anywhere" Sarge said interrupting their argument.

Jake replied, "yeah he's upstairs with Fionna... Ouch! don't pinch me you litte..."

Jake and cake begin to pinch each other all over and eventually the get into a full on fight. Sarge just shrugs it off and goes upstairs.

finn and fionna are sitting on the side of the bed in their red pajamas talking.

"---Yeah i know right, and jake was all like___ oh hey sarge." finn says just noticing Sarge. "whacha up to?"

"Nothing much, i got some venison downstairs, i'm going to smoke it tomorrow. mind if i crash here tonight?"

"sure." Fionna whispers something into his ear and finn laughs, "same thing i was thinking."

"thanks finn. and what's you name?" Sarge says motioning Fionna.

"it's Fionna." she looks back at finn, "is he Human too?"

"Yeah he is. and he says that there's more of us frozen underground." Finn replies enthusiastically.

"REALLY!? COOL! can we go see them?"

"maybe another time. i'm really tired." Sarge yawns, "we can talk about this more in the morning, thanks again finn." he goes back downstairs he hears them talking about something else and giggling like kids... "what a pair." he says under his breath...

jake and cake are tired out now, and he goes and sits between them on the couch.
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Well, shit. .-. I have absolutely no idea what to write. ._.
last edited 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
lol wat 1年以上前
1年以上前 tigerfinn said…
Full Name: jeffrey A. ice

Nickname(s): night stalk

Preferred Name: jeff

Species: vampire

D.O.B.: none

Skin Tone: pale

Height: 5`2

Weight: 1`0 (very light)

Eye Color: white

Hair Color: black

Piercings and Identifying Marks: nothing

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: knife,finns sword

Special Ability: vampire powers

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: nothing

Phobia(s): darkness,insects,bugs(very scared)

Place of Birth: grasslands

Personality: silent

History: since his parents death in age of 12 he sworn to take revenge to kill the person who killed his parents

Romantic Interest: marceline (crazy about her)

Theme Song: shooting star-owl city

Instrument: flute (teached by finn thanks finn!!)

last edited 1年以上前
 Full Name: jeffrey A. ice Nickname(s): night stalk Preferred Name: jeff Species: vampire
TheInfectedd commented…
Capitalize your shit! >__< I'm CRAZY OCD about grammar and crap! >W< 1年以上前
tigerfinn commented…
tiger finn added anther triple dot (i like being silent) ... 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
I will be the one to do this...

Mokuyumi took one look at Shikurai. "Why, you are blushing, Rai-chan!" Yumi teased. "Could it be Marshall is your crush...Hmm..."
"F-fine! H-he is! Please do not tell!" Shikurai replied. In an effort to hide from the crowd and Marshall, Shikurai turned invisible.
"Nee, Rai-chan! Do not turn invisible!"
"You know how much I fucking hate being in a place with lots of people. Plus Marshall is here..."
"Marshall will not notice that you are here if you are invisible. This might even be the day you guys become a couple," Yumi said. "And if you act too tense and insecure people will notice you more."
Still, Shikurai refused. Yumi, wanting Shikurai to turn back to her visible state, she said, "Do not worry. I will be with you. Plus you need to be visible for your little performance later tonight."
tigerfinn commented…
thats 日本 names with chan and shit 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Its FREAKIN JAPANESE HONORIFICS. 1年以上前
tigerfinn commented…
dosent know that hmm i see that in アニメ and stuff... 1年以上前
1年以上前 tigerfinn said…
nah im bored so i do this
~tree fort,grasslands~
jeff walking with finn "you like marceline do you?" finn said "n-no" said jeff blushing finn laughed "finn thats teasing" said jeff breaking finns laugh "lets go to the tree fort" finn said "ok" replied jeff
*at the tree fort*
jake: hey jeff
jeff: sup jake
finn:*laughed*
jake: okay whats with that face
finn: lets talk upstairs
jeff: am i still here or not?
*finn and jake goes upstairs leaving jeff downstairs with nothing to do*
jeff: im bored, maybe in the flame kingdom? no fire princess is still finns freind right
*jake laughing hard*
*jeff goes upstairs*
jeff: okay whats happening?
jake:*teasing jeff* JEFF LOVES MARCY JEFF LOVES MARCY
jeff: no i dont!! *blushing*
jake: i could see it
jeff: shut up jake
*jeff opens window and goes outside floating*
jeff: im going for some adventuring AND finn call me when jakes done >:( *floats away*
jeff to himself: maybe i can play my flute
jake running: jeff jeff jeff
jeff: what now jake
jake: jeff marcy is searcing for you
jeff: what do you mean?
jake: she wants to...
jeff: she wants to what?
marshal lee: to kiss you *marshal floating above me*
jeff: marshal what are you doing here?
marshal: doing the same.
jeff: same what?
marshal: just kidding bro *laughing*
*jeff punches marshal*
marshal: OW MY CHEEK MEAT
*jeff laughs*
jeff: i like that word :)
finn: hey guys
*finn with marcy*
*jeff gulps*
marcy: hi jeff
jeff: h-hi ma-marcy *blushing*
finn,jake,marshal: well leave you guys alone (>_<)
*finn jake and marshal walking out*
marcy and jeff: bye!
*marcy sits beside me*
*jeff blushes*
marcy: you like me do you??
jeff: ummmm
marcy: i can tell jake told me
jeff: jake t-toold you ;_;
jeff to self: why would jake said that?
*marcy giggles*
jeff: y-yes i like you!
marcy: then its the right time.
jeff: a time for what?
*marcy kisses jeff on the cheek*
*jeff blushes*
jeff: m-marcy...
*marcy giggles*
marcy: go to my house tomorrow okay?
jeff: ill try :)
*marcy floats away*
*jeff walking back to tree fort*
*as jeff opens the door everyone was there*
finn,fiona,cake,jake: hows that jeff
jeff: hows that what??
finn: kissing marcy
jeff: oh uh she wanted me to go to her house tomorrow *blushing*
*everyone chuckles*
finn: whispering to jeff: your getting laid
jeff : NO IM NOT
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD 1年以上前
*tactical facepalm* 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^thanks for the information about your sleeping habits but lets get back to the subject at hand. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Marceline's House~

Shikurai sighed.
"Fine.."
Turning visible, there was still a noticeable faint blush on her cheeks. She took a glance at Marshall then turned away and looked at the ground.
"You think we could become a couple?" Shi asked. She didn't mean it seriously, she was just wondering. Taking another hit of her cigarette, she looked around briefly, awaiting a response.
last edited 1年以上前
tigerfinn commented…
*snoring* *wakes up in suprise* is it over now? 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^is what over? 1年以上前
1年以上前 tigerfinn said…
zzz
sitting in my chair lazily
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
^Yo, you're not even sticking to the motherfucking story-line. And you're breaking a few rules. -.-" You sound like a fucking 9-year-old because of the way you type and RP, and, because of that, I can barely understand what the fuck you're saying. It's really fucking pissing me off. So, can you please get the hell out of this RP? -______-'
last edited 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Indeed. 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…

"Yeah. Why not," Yumi replied. "How about you go talk to him? Greet him Happy Birthday and make small talk."
"Maybe...Later..." Shikurai said as she took another hit from her cigarette. Yumi and Shikurai sat at a table with Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, Prince Gumball, Finn, Fionna, Jake, Cake and Marshall Lee.
"Hey, thanks guys for helping me out," Marceline said. "How about some pasta? Yumi actually makes some good pasta."
"Yeah, you are welcome. Its no problem actually." Yumi answered. She glanced at Shikurai, who was blushing like crazy.
Marshall took notice also and said, "Hey, Shikurai, are you okay...?" Shikurai blushed even harder. "Y-yes, Marshall. I am fine..." Shikurai replied. "I just need to go to the comfort room for a minute." She stood up and floated inside the house.
Marceline started fanning herself. "Erm, Yumi, can you cool the cave a little bit? Its quite hot."
"Sure."
She stood from her chair and flew a little bit higher. She blew lightly as the room started to cool. She returned to her table and sat down.
"That should keep the room cool for a little while."

A few minutes passed as they had a smart or rather funny conversation. It was 6:30.
"Hey, shouldn't you and Rai-chan start your performance by now?"
"Yeah, you are right..." Marceline said as she drank another gulp from her beer. "How bout you go call her?"
Yumi stood up and walked into the house. she knocked on the bathroom door.
"Nee, Rai-chan, its time for your performance now."
1年以上前 tigerfinn said…
zzz
*snnored*
Zzzzzzzzz
kids dont look too matured for children!
 *snnored* Zzzzzzzzz kids dont look too matured for children!
TheInfectedd commented…
^ -.-" Get the fuck out. 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
Wtf dude! 1年以上前
DerpThatHerp commented…
^WE HAVE LIFTOFF XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

Shikurai's eyes widened as she heard Yumi telling her that it was time for her performance.
"O-Ok!" She replied, exiting the bathroom and grabbing her bass. Marcy and Shi then walked up onto the stage. Instead of her axe bass that she usually had, she had a lead guitar, since Shikurai was playing bass.

Taking a deep breath, Shi closed her eyes, and began to sing. As she started getting into it, all her nervousness and all her anxiety just melted away, replaced by the passion that she put into singing. The moment that she touched one of the strings on her guitar, the blue dragon that was painted on it roared to life, and became an actual dragon, swirling high above the heads of everyone.

When they had finished, Shikurai opened her eyes, and saw that everyone in the crowd was clapping and cheering, which made her blush slightly as she floated off the stage.
1年以上前 redpanda said…
(Sorry its short don't have very much time on my hands)
~Aika- Near Aika's House~
Aika screams for help
"Help! He's gonna kill me!"
The troll is coming very close
"No it can't end this way!"
Aika uses her telekinesis and picks the troll up and smashes him against a lot of trees, the troll drops down bleeding
"Did I just do that.."
She runs back into her house and locks the door and other entrys
"I don't wanna die today"
She starts crying

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…

Shikurai and Marceline came down the stage and went towards the table. Shikurai seemed a bit more comfortable, but a faint blush can still be seen in her white cheeks.
'Shikurai seems less shy now...I wonder if that performance contributed to that confidence of hers,' Yumi wondered. She smiled and took a sip from her wine.
"Hey, what do you call the princess of the camels?" Marshall asked jokingly.
"I dunno. Camel Princess?" Prince Gumball answered, puzzled.
"Nope. You call it HUMPY Space Princess!"
"WHAT did you guys say?" LSP said, somewhat suspicious.
"Nothing, bitch," Marcy said. "Now go off and dance with Brad or make out with Cinnamon Bun,"
LAP heaved a sigh of annoyance and floated off, towards the dance floor.

After 45 minutes of jokes and laughter, Finn, Jake, Fionna and Cake came.
"Hey guys. Sorry we're late," Finn said. "Sarge came over so we needed to entertain him."
"Yes of course." Bubblegum reassured. "Its perfectly fine. Right, Marceline?"
"Yeah, of course. Just go grab a seat and all that shit." Marcy said, drunk.
It felt quite colder, like a snowstorm. "Mokuyumi! Did you make it colder!??" Princess Bubblegum said, chilly and putting on her shawl.
"I didn't do this shit," Yumi said. "Its probably..."
"ICE KING!!" Finn exclaimed.
"HEEEERE'S THE ICE KING!" Ice King said, making an entrance.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, Marceline's Cave (blended)

I DID'NT EVEN GOT TO MAKE HOUSE.
Well, intruder shows up, showtime.

click, click, ka-shink, Hidden Crossbow (armed with sleep darts).

Walked out of the shadows.

"W-who are you?" Everyone asked, but not Shikurai.

I started a battle that lasted for a few seconds and BOOM, Simon Petrikov (my mr. scientist turned motherfucker) was asleep.

"Ok, calm down, I've got this situation under control."

And with that, I pulled his unconscious body out of the cave.
1年以上前 ThisRedApple said…
I am joining like, super late. Sorry for that.

Full Name: Mizuki Tenshi

Nickname(s): Mizuki

Preferred Name: Mizuki

Species: One-fourth human, Three-fourths vampire

D.O.B.: December 23, year unknown

Skin Tone: Fair

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Light Brown

Piercings and Identifying Marks: None

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Steel Sword, she also knows different types of martial arts

Special Ability: Besides her vampire powers, she can also travel through time, teleport, and control other beings. She also knows different kinds of magic.

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: None

Phobia(s): Anything that is gross

Place of Birth: Formerly Japan

Personality: She has a tsundere personality. She hides her true feelings, in which, deep down she is actually kind and sweet.

History: Unknown

Romantic Interest: Marshall Lee

Theme Song: Demi Lovato - Let It Go

Instrument They Play: Piano, Guitar and Violin
last edited 1年以上前
 I am joining like, super late. Sorry for that. Full Name: Mizuki Tenshi Nickname(s): Mizuki
astigpinoy commented…
あなた can start posting after doing your char :D 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
"History: Unknown" Unknown eh? Lazy. xD 1年以上前
ThisRedApple commented…
Yep. I am lazy. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 IsabellaFanboy said…
blush
*whispers* I don't know what's going on.... and I'm too lazy to read this... can someone sum it all up for me? :3
DerpThatHerp commented…
XD 1年以上前
pvease :3 .....<it's my cute face 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^yeah... i just haven't had the time to write another post... i probably should sometime this week though... at least... i hope... 1年以上前
1年以上前 ThisRedApple said…
~Mizuki, Marceline's House~

Mizuki looked at the assassin before her. She took a look at Shikurai. Shikurai did not seem shocked at all. Mizuki looked and the two pink twins, and they did not look surprised either. She asked Shikurai about who he was. She answered that he was Sven, an elite assassin.

"Of course he is an assassin," Mizuki said, dumbfounded. "He is covered all over and he is carrying lots of weapons and all that shit."
Marshall looked shocked. He did not remember inviting Sven. Drunk, he floated towards him and said, "Hey asshole! You cannot just BARGE IN HERE and CRASH my birthday party!" He said. "You are not even INVITED!"
Sven took a step closer. He was threatening the Vampire King. The assassin drew out his hidden blade.
"Marshall!" Shikurai and Mizuki cried out. "Damn, that idiot did it this time," Mizuki mumbled.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, just near some ppl

' Time to belt out the tunes. '

He drew out the launchpad and played some tunes way back .
DerpThatHerp commented…
nice 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

"Goddammit." Shikurai mumbled, grabbing Marshall's arm and pulling him away from Sven. She went to go get a few drinks afterwards, soon getting quite drunk. Floating up to Mizuki, she suddenly didn't recognize her.
"Yo, who the fuck are you?" Shi asked, poking Mizuki's cheek, her words slurred a bit. Her eyes widened all of a sudden.
"You could be an ASSASSIN! You could've been sent here to kill us all! Oh man, the spooks are too real.." Rai's katana then materialized in her hand as she looked at Mizuki suspiciously.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, just near some ppl

"Heh, database reports that the other vamp is not affiliated to me or my Brotherhood.
I'm just watchin'.
AND WHY WON'T YOU APPRECIATE MY NU-DISCO?!"
1年以上前 ThisRedApple said…
~Mizuki, Marceline's House~

The suspicious look on Shikurai's face didn't make feel comfortable. "This is the goddamn reason why I do not drink to much alcohol during parties, reunions or any other shit," She said, with a dark aura in her eyes.
"W-what," Shikurai said. "What the hell are you talking about..."
Sven looked at the two girls. "Goddamit, did not I already tell you she is not affiliated with me nor my Brotherhood?!"
Shikurai looked at the assassin. "Shut your fucking mouth!"

Mizuki brought out her silver sword. She charged at Shikurai, and within a few seconds it became an all-out brawl.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…

Mokuyumi heaved a sigh of irritation. "Goddamit, those two..." She took out her scythe as she floated up there, where the two vampires were having a serious battle.
"Water constriction!" Mizuki chanted. Shikurai then froze, somewhat panting. Her katana materialized in front of her as she made it charge towards her enemy.
Mizuki was alarmed, as the katana was about to make contact, she teleported in front Shikurai, "No, no, no, Rai-chan...." She teased. Mizuki took out her sword, as she was about to pierce through the pale skin of Shikurai, she was stopped.

Her sword was blocked by the scythe of Mokuyumi. She froze Mizuki with her ice powers, and made her hit the ground. Shikurai was then free from the constriction.
"Honestly, you two!" She lectured. "You two should know better!"
"Goddamit, Yumi! That fucking hurt!" Mizuki complained. Yumi shot her a death glare, an expression she had not used in a while.
Marshall approached Shikurai. "Hey, you alright..." Marshall said, as he helped Shikurai get up. Shi was blushing like crazy. "Y-yeah...I am fine, Marshall..." Shikurai said, shyly.
Across the room, Shikurai could see that in the eyes of Mizuki, she was burning green with envy.
"Nee, another love triangle..." Yumi said, teasingly to all three of them.
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

"Hehe.. Well that was fun."
Shikurai giggled and shot a glance at Mizuki. She could tell that she was crazy jealous. From across the room, Rai stuck out her tongue and pulled on her eyelid, flipping Mizuki off with the other hand. This angered Mizuki, so she charged yet again, sword ready. Shi quieckly sobered up, and nimbly floated out of her reach, then as Mizuki whirled around, Shi grabbed her with an inky tendril of shadow, and flung her so that she crashed into a nearby wall. Shikurai was laughing as Mizuki hit the wall and fell to the floor. Compared to Shi, Mizuki wasn't all that skilled.

Mizuki glared at her angrily and stood, wincing in pain.
"Water constriction." She mumbled, Rai froze again, then suddenly plummeted to the ground, darkness concealing her figure. Upon impact, she became flat like a shadow, subsequently rising, color returning.

Shi then floated up and scanned the area, noticing that Mizuki was nowhere to be found, that is, until she appeared behind her. She pressed her blade to Shikurai's throat, the glossy steel slightly piercing her skin. Rai grabbed the blade, cutting her hand deeply in the process, and wrenched it out of Mizuki's grasp, throwing it out of reach. Pitch black blood gushed out of her wound, but, regardless, with that same hand, she spun around and grabbed Mizuki's arm, flipping her head over heels and slamming her into the ground. But, when Shi had grabber her arm, Mizuki had latched on to hers, so Shikurai went down as well.

She winced for a moment as she felt her wrist break, however, she ignored the pain and swiftly was back in the air, the grin of a madman on her face. Her katana now in hand, glowed with a dark, purplish aura. And Mizuki floated across the room, now having retrieved her sword, an expression of malice plastered on her face. Both had numerous cuts and bruises, as well as slightly tattered clothes.
(Well that was fun to write. xD)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 redpanda said…
~Aika- Outside Aika's House~
"Is he dead."
She looks at him
Blood is dripping off his face
"I killed something Finn would be so proud of me!"
Princess Bubblegum walks by
"Wow you killed a troll how?!" PB said
"With a dagger." Aika said
Impressive but where is your dagger anyway." PB said
I put it in my house." Akia said
Oh okay wondering if you had it cause I need troll blood samples for my potion I'm working on well I suppose I'll get it of his face then." PB said
PB gathers some blood
Well goodbye then... wait what is your name?" PB said
"Akia... Aika Fukunami." Akia said
"Well nice meeting you goodbye." PB said
"Bye." Said Aika
last edited 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
PUT PUNCTUATION. FOR FUCK SAKE. o-o 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Also, you're not really contributing much to anything. :/ You're kinda doing your own thing that has absolutely NOTHING to do with other characters. Your posts aren't all that interesting either. :T 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^^^I'm just busy a lot right now 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~ S(e)ven, looking at something.

"Eh, when girls fight, I see, and I'll just watch."
He grabbed some popcorn, and watched the girls fight.

And popped out to Yumi (he already knew, since his DB is like a chunk loader), whispering:
'Are they always like that?
And, want popcorn?'

heh.
some things might not need my rp char's participation, so he might as well watch. XD
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…

Yumi took a look at the two. "Goddamit, they are quite equal here, this will turn into a bloodbath if nobody does anything."
Mokuyumi took a look at the assassin next to her. He was eating popcorn, sitting on a chair. "Sure, I will have some popcorn." She grabbed a few pieces and popped them in her mouth. "Usually when they are fighting over Marshall or any shit...Sometimes I think they were born enemies."
Mizuki ran towards Shikurai. Shikurai was there, ready for anything her opponent had anything to throw at her. "Feather Illusion," Mizuki muttered softly. Suddenly, Mizuki disappeared before she had the chance to hit Shikurai.
"Must have finished that bastard off," Shikurai said, pridefully. Mizuki appeared above her. Shikurai, in shock, was unable to move quickly. Mizuki kicked her back and spun around quickly, breaking some bones in the process. Shikurai lay there, on the ground, unable to move. Mizuki stood upon her rival, smirking. "Told you to get the fuck out of my way," She said. "Refresh!" She chanted. A blue aura surrounded her, and within seconds, she was back to normal. As if that battle between her and Shikurai never happened.
"Toodles!" Mizuki said, about to teleport back to her home. "Wait a fucking second!" Shikurai said.
"What is it...Make it quick!"
"You may have won this time..." Shi said weakly. "But next time, I will fucking win! You got that!!"
Mizuki turned, smiled and Shikurai. "Lets just see about that." She snapped her fingers as a blue aura surrounded Shikurai as well, healing her.
"W-why did you..." Shikurai stammered.
"I gotta have a healed rival, dont I..." Mizuki said. "Now, if you excuse me..." She snapped her fingers once more, as she teleported back home.
"You are goddamn right, Mizuki." Shikurai said to herself. "But I will win in the next round!"
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, still looking.

"Eh, you're right."
"Now for a commercial..."
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
bump

pls join lol

ads
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

As Mizuki snapped her fingers, about to teleport home, Shikurai flung her katana and grinned as it hit her near the shoulder. Shikurai then folded her arms, pissed at Mizuki for being a pussy and teleporting away. She summoned her katana back and was pleased to find that it was covered in blood.
Fucker probably healed her self already, though.. Shi thought.

Suddenly, Rai stopped floating and fell. For a moment she just laid there, completely motionless, then she opened her eyes and began to get up. But, her eyes weren't her original blood red color, they were now completely white. A dark aura now surrounded her, and she began chanting in a strange, unknown language. Items around the room now began floating and crashed to the ground, nearly landing on some of the other guests.
"Nee! Rai-chan! Stop!" Yumi yelled, but Shi seemed to not hear her. Instead, she grabbed a table and flung it toward her. It missed Yumi only by inches. She grabbed a speaker also and slammed it against the wall. It shattered easily.

Again, Shi closed her eyes and fell to the ground, but this time, she was back to normal.

"What-" Shi was about to say, but cut herself off as she noticed the rubble and her injured friends. Many had fairly deep cuts and bruises. Shi turned to look at Marshall and found that he had a pretty deep laceration across his chest.
"I-I.." Shikurai stuttered, eyes wide in horror. She snapped and teleported back to her old house, where her parents were murdered.
"Shikurai! Wait!" She heard Marshall call, an instant before she teleported away. She didn't care. Entering the house, she ignored the bloodstains and her parents' rotting bodies. She knew that if she had revived them, they'd just come back as mindless zombies.

Shi made her way upstairs and went to her parents' room. Everything was caked with dust. Shikurai opened their closet and floated inside. Their closet had a slidey door and it locked from the inside. Rai came here alot. She hugged her knees and buried her head in them, sitting in the corner.
Why do I always hurt the people I care about..? I thought those men that killed my parents were just salesmen, so I gave them our address, and look where that got them.. Now I've hurt Marshall...

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, looking at some girl

"How sad."
"That is something for a little vampire girl, isn't it, Console?"
TheInfectedd commented…
Stalker. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 ThisRedApple said…
~Mizuki, Mizuki's House~

"Fucker, eh?" Mizuki said, laughing. "I will not be once I will kill that bitch..." She floated towards her crystal ball in her living room and took a look. "Show me where Shikurai Kuro is," She commanded eerily. In a few seconds, the crystal ball showed Shikurai, she was in wastelands, in a rotting house and sitting by herself, in the corner of the cabinet.
Mizuki took a look and was pleased. She read her mind and knew what had happened. Mizuki teleported to where the party once was, only to find the mess that Shikurai had left, along with her injured friends. Mizuki approached Marshall, who had a deep laceration around his chest. She gasped and rushed to him immediately. Mizuki put her hands against his chest, and chanted out, "Refresh," In a few seconds he was back to normal. Marshall opened his eyes, to find Mizuki looking at him. "M-Marshall!" Mizuki said, as she hugged him. Marshall smiled. Mizuki got up, and she went towards the others, quickly healing them and fixing the all the rubble.
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
GUYS!! :D I have an idea! Ok, so it'll turn out that Marshall actually likes Shikurai back (Sorry, ThisRedApple :P), and so they hook up and shit. But, Mizuki becomes EXTREMELY jealous, so she actually tries to kill Shikurai, but Marshall protects her so instead he gets hurt REALLY badly, to such an extent that Mizuki, nor Shikurai can heal him, so he's nearly dead because of Mizuki. Sound good? C:
last edited 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Actually sounds great! But can I add a little plot twist to it? Just experimenting with this 愛 三角形 state. >_< 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Sure. :D 1年以上前
DerpThatHerp commented…
Sound good? I barely understand it 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Shikurai's Old House~

Closing her eyes, Shikurai sighed and envisioned the party. Not long after, she actually saw it through the eyes of a shadow puppet she created. It was invisible to the eyes of those who were not Umbrakinetic. It also stuck to the shadows and blended in the darkness, so it was just barely visible even to those who could see it.
So that, motherfucker's back.. Shi thought, reading her mind to find out the events that happened prior.
"Hmph, stalker," she accidentally said out loud. Instead of her voice emitting from the shadow puppet, it was these high-pitched, demonic-sounding screeches, that could be clearly heard from inside the cave.

For a split second, Rai saw the others look around in confusion as they wondered where the sound came from. Shikurai opened her eyes and snapped, sensing the shadow puppet dissipating into the thin air.
Guess I'll have to keep my mind heavily guarded if I don't want that bitch poking into my business..

So, Shi then cast a few spells protecting herself from prying eyes. If Mizuki tried to look at her or read her mind, all she'd see is The Void (the shadow realm), and if she'd look too long, she would become trapped there forever.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
(I saw a super big plot twist. lel)
~S(e)ven, in Shi's old haus

'If it weren't for my experience in construction sites, TommorowLand and subwoofers, I'd lose my extrasensory now.
I'd just thank that feget inventor.

Console, launch ltsr v01^1GH4X.
Implant to target, then collect intel.
Get it?

> affirmative

Go get 'em nao.

>sucessful implant, now collecting intel

Good.

>launch sndrcdr.jar
>record
{
max
} -t
>autosendspeed
{
50ms
per 12th hr
}

Oh well, a magical spell that traps you into a black space filled with Boku no Pico and Justin Bieber.
IIRC, negation spells doesn't work on mind-guarding spells.
Uh..
The only way to keep yourself out is to never read her mind...
Or fill it with unworldly desires.
But I'm a neutralizing force in an upcoming personal war, so...
Well, Console, remove ltsr and let's go somewhere else.

>sucessfully removed ltsr and all processes

And clean up my mess.

>artifact cleaning and trace sweeping complete

Let's go.

And with that, he free-runned his way towards a huge tree.
TheInfectedd commented…
Boku no Pico. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Marceline's Cave~

Yumi and the others heard the high-pitched, demonic sounding screech. "Wha-what the heck was that?" Fionna said, grasping onto Cake. "I dunno baby gurl," Cake said.
Mizuki looked around. "Shadow puppet," she said.
"What?" Marceline said.
"It was a Shadow Puppet. And I know only one person who can control darkness and shadows,"
"Shikurai!" Mokuyumi said.
"Indeed," Mizuki answered. "I saw her in the wastelands. She probably used a shadow puppet to see what we were doing here," Mizuki then sat down on the floor. She crossed her legs and meditated.
"What are you doing?" Yumi asked. "Looking for Shikurai."
For a few minutes, Mizuki meditated. Then she awoke. "I saw nothing…but I felt Shikurai…She probably cast a few spells to hide herself."
1年以上前 ThisRedApple said…
~Mizuki, Marceline's Cave~

Mizuki took a look at Marshall. He seemed to have a look of sadness on his face. 'I guess its safe to say that Marshall likes Shikurai,' Mizuki thought. She heaved a sigh and approached Marshall.
"Marshall, I think I know a way to find Shikurai."
"How?"
"I can teach you how to see Shikurai. Since all you can see is void, I will be trapped there forever." Mizuki explained. "But if its you, she might reverse the spell."
Marshall thought about it for a few minutes. Finally he agreed. Mizuki quickly thought him the techniques.
"Be careful..." Princess Bubblegum said. Marshall smiled at everybody else as he chanted the spell.
"Mizuki, are you sure he's safe?" Yumi asked.
"I can't promise you that he'll be 100% okay, but if he gets trapped on there, I know that there's a way to get him out." Mizuki answered nervously.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
bump

for lyfe

i maik trep
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Sorry I haven't replied. >.> I've been CRAZY busy. Someone mind replying for me? ><
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Hello? .-.
redpanda commented…
Its okay we all had those times 1年以上前
1年以上前 redpanda said…
angelic
~Aika- Ice Kingdom~ (Sorry can't do bold on my phone)
Aika is walking through the depths of the Ice Kingdom it was a nice day so she figured why not, she was worried that the Ice King would find her and lock her up but she was feeling risky.
"Its so beautiful today I can't believe it." She said amazed
The snow was so pure and clean she loved it mostly because she loves the outdoors.
"I don't know why I love this place so much it just calls my name sometimes." She said
There was a cool breeze in the wind that she loved.
"Nature resides as itself that's why I love it." She said ambitiously
The Ice King flew by.
"Hey... girl get out of my kingdom now." He said angrily
" Oh you foolish old man you don't even know the beauty of your own kingdom I dislike people like that you need to understand that there is more to life than capturing people against their own will." She said respectfully
"Still get out!" He said
"Fine I'll leave but that just showed me how careless and immature you are." She said
She left the Ice Kingdom with no hesitation.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
bump

bump bump bumpity bump

kick
kick
kick
kick
snare

wub wub wub wub wub ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
redpanda commented…
What? 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
XD 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
^^Funny thing is that Francis is a dubstep fan. xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
Been quite silent recently…gotta make some noise. xD

Yumi stared at Marshall, who was on the floor in the Indian sitting position, somewhat meditating. She glanced at Mizuki who had a perplexed but worried look on her face. She returned her sight on Marshall, who seemed to be grunting and making disturbed looks on his face.

"Marshall!" Mizuki exclaimed, worried. She approached him and started shaking him. "M-Marshall! Snap out of it!"
Still no answer.

"Mizuki…I'm afraid he's now stuck in the void…" Yumi said sadly.
Mizuki started sobbing as she held firmly on the Vampire king's body, "Shikurai…"
"What?"
"Shikurai…only she can save him, I suppose. But..."
"But what?"
"It-its none of your business. Just mine and Shikurai." Mizuki replied angrily.
Mizuki stood up and said softly, "Shikurai, I know you are watching and listening. Now just look at what happened to Marshall."
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai, Marceline's Cave~

As soon as Shikurai saw that Marshall had gotten trapped in The Void, she snapped her fingers and a cloud of darkness had surrounded her. In an instant, she was back at Marcy's cave.

With a slight smirk on her face she glanced at Mizuki.
"Well," she said, "I'ma go try and save him. But, I might not be able to.." Closing her eyes for a moment, she tried to sense his presence, and found that it was very faint.
"Yeah, there's all kinds of demons and shit in The Void that've probably sensed him by now, so he's in trouble... They rarely get a chance to even see a soul in there. And Marshall probably has no idea they're even there, so all kind of creatures are going to try and devour his soul.." Shi mumbled, now slightly worried.
Could I take on a few demons if I had to..? Rai, thought, doubting herself immensely.

"Shit, I might not even get outta there alive.. Well, fuck it. I'm going now, so.. Yeah.."

With that, Shikurai sat, cross-legged, and began to chant in the high-pitched, demonic shrieks they had heard earlier. In a few moments, her body was comepletely black, like a silhouette, and if you tried to touch her, your hand would just go through it, and you would feel the most unpleasant, most icy coldness, in the Land of Ooo.

Opening her eyes, Shikurai beheld the familiar, disorientating blackness of The Void. Memories came flooding back. As a child, after her parents' death, she came here and the demons as well as other dark creatures would speak to her. Slowly, they drained some of her sanity, and with what she had left, she realized they were trying to make her insane, so they could eat her soul much more easily. So, she stopped coming here. Suddenly, she heard a deep, velvety voice call her name.Feeling the temperature plummet, if it even could plummet further, she recognized who it was immediately.
"Kirashiya.." Shi muttered, feeling herself slipping into that familiar trance whenever she spoke with a demon. All of a sudden, she regained her composure and snapped out of it. Shi was not going to go insane. Not with Marshall's life on the line, alongside hers.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…

They all waited there, anxiously. Yumi glanced at Mizuki, who looked like she was in a bad mood. The truth is, she was in a dark mood.
"Thi-this is all my fault." Mokuyumi heard Mizuki mutter.
"Wha-what?" Fionna said. "Mizuki, you can't blame yourself."

Mizuki turned to Fionna, then she hesitated. But they could all see the tears in her eyes. "Sorry, everybody. I got Marshall in this mess…" she said sadly. Mizuki walked out the door, she held onto her violet cape and ran away. Yumi followed after her.

"Mizuki, stop!"
"What do you want, Mokuyumi?" She replied angrily, but a bit weary. "Just leave me alone!"
"As you wish, but I will tell you this: when Marshall comes back, he will look for you."
Mizuki stopped on her tracks, just on top of water, which was slowly turning into ice. "I don't give a damn about that anymore! He loves Shikurai anyways!"
Mizuki turned away and ran. Yumi had a disappointed look on her face.
"Mizuki…" she muttered quietly, as she turned her back and her way back to Marcy's cave.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
bump again

wat da hecks
tigerfinn commented…
ano....ginagawa.....mo? DONT SPEAK TAGALOG THEN WHY @rE Y0U HeRe uRb@n H4X0Rz 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Sorry I haven't been posting! >< I've been crazy busy, and fucking Semester Exams are coming up, so I won't be able to post for a while. D:
DerpThatHerp commented…
well okay then :) 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Its okay. I know how あなた feel. We all have those moments. 1年以上前