アドベンチャー・タイム Adventure Time Roleplay! (CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDD .O.)

TheInfectedd posted on Oct 28, 2013 at 02:58AM
Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D

RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people ask to join who obviously haven't read the goddamn rules! It's really frustrating. -3- And yes, I know it's fucking long. XD)

~JOINING
-You MUST ask before joining, other than that, everyone can join! c:

~POSTING AND STUFFS
-If you make a character PLEASE post at LEAST once every couple days or so. We don't want this RP dying so quickly, right?
-Before you "move" indicate where you are and who's with you at the beginning of your post, PLEASE. :D That way we can keep it organized.
-EX:

~Candy Kingdom- Finn, Jake, PB~
(It will help people orientate where they are. .O.)
-Also, please try to do your goddamn best when writing. o3o Try to make your sentences flow and shit. Also, be very descriptive and stuffs. .w.

~CHARACTERS
-Ok, so of course there's going to be a shit ton of characters and stuffs. You should already know who the canon ones are.
(Note: Characters from Aaa have teleported to Ooo through some fucking magic or some shit, so all characters are currently in Ooo.)

-Other characters will be made up OC's. (Original Characters)

Every player may create up to TWO of their own characters and may RP as ONE character from the show. (Note: You don't have to make two if you don't want to. And you don't have to be a character from the show if you prefer not to. c:)

Here's a template thingy you can copy and paste if you'd like to make your own character!:

An attached picture IS required by the way.

Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Preferred Name:

Species:

D.O.B.:

Skin Tone:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Piercings and Identifying Marks: (scars, birthmarks, tattoos, etc.)

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: ( i.e. katana, pistol, rapier, switchblade, Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu, etc.)

Special Ability: (i.e. Magic (Specify what kind), Vampire powers, etc..)

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: (i.e. Schizophrenia, Missing limb [Specify
limb/s], etc.)

Phobia(s):

Place of Birth:

Personality: (Don't just put "Kind, smart, nice, sweet, etc.." Please, make it interesting. D:)

History: (Don't put just two sentences! Write a paragraph or something. .3. List reasons why they are how they are, what caused this, why they're afraid of whatever it is they're afraid of. Once again, MAKE. IT. INTERESTING! :O)

Romantic Interest:

Theme Song: (Add a link, please.)

Instrument They Play:

PLEASE make the template a bit detailed when you fill it out! We want interesting characters! C:

OC Characters:

Shikurai Kuro~ TheInfectedd

Sven~ astigpinoy

Mokuyumi Akkuseshira~ emerald_32

Aika Fukunami~ redpanda

Johnson Makery Mershon~ True-Finn-Fan

Rika Furude~ AngelicWaffle

Mizuki Tenshi~ ThisRedApple

Aniyah Elizabeth Undercil~ Marceline4evr

~GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND SHIT
-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, use PROPER grammar and spelling. I HATE people who use stuff like "U" for "You" and everything else. So PLEASE put an apostrophes in contractions like "can't" and "don't," put commas WHERE THEY'RE NEEDED, capitalize beginnings of sentences proper nouns, and DO YOUR FUCKING BEST to spell things properly. PLEASE. :A:
-If you can't figure out how to spell something properly PLEASE fucking Google it! Also, write shit the right way. Don't put stuff like this. This is a goddamn Literate RP. For fuck sake.
Finn: (Insert shit here)
Jake: (Insert shit here)
^BAD! THAT IS A NO-NO. OAO
-Also, when a new character speaks, you're supposed to make a new line. -3-
EX: "(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Finn said.
"(Insert dialogue shit here.)" Jake replied enthusiastically.

~GENDER BENT CHARACTERS
-Gender bent characters will be relatives of the normal ones and will of course be included in this RP. (i.e. Marceline and Marshall Lee are brother and sister.)
-Even if they're gender bent, they WILL live in Ooo.

I guess that's it!! ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy and have fun! And I hope we can keep this RP going~! :D
 Ok! An RP! :3 Yay. :D RULESIE-DOODLES: (Also, PLEASE FUCKING READ THESE. I've already had people a
last edited on Mar 22, 2014 at 10:43PM

アドベンチャー・タイム 112 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 112

1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Full Name: Shikurai Kuro

Nickname(s): Shi, Rai

Preferred Name: Shi or Rai.

Species: Vampire

D.O.B.: October 13th, year unknown.

Skin Tone: Very pale, similar to bone.

Height: 5' 00"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Eye Color: A vivid red.

Hair Color: Black.

Piercings and Identifying Marks: She has a nose piercing and a lip piercing.

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Umbrakinesis & her katana. None, she just does whatever would suit the situation.

Special Ability: She has Vampire powers but, also has umbrakinesis, which is the power to manipulate shadows or darkness. She also has other powers such as; she can lower the temperature, when it is dim or nearly dark she becomes practically invisible, dark creatures must serve her if she so desires, she can see in complete darkness, and she can make an opponent feel absolutely petrified to such an extent that they can't move.

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Might not be a disability, but she is Bipolar and also partially insane.

Phobia(s): People, due to the fact that her parents were murdered right before her eyes, she has grown up being quite scared of people.

Place of Birth: Unknown.

Personality:
Rai is EXTREMELY shy, again due to the fact her parents were murdered in front of her. Other than that, once she trusts you, and you get to know her, she's fairly nice unless you get on her bad side. When that happens she just snaps and destroys everything. She avoids going into large kingdoms if it's not necessary. She hates when attention is drawn to herself. She's also pretty fucking badass in fights and shit.

History:
When she was just five, her house was broken into and her parents were killed right before her eyes. Before they died, they told her to go to a man named Ketsuki and have him turn her into a Vampire. She escaped and did as she was instructed. Since then she has been living alone in a small house somewhat near Marshall Lee's, traumatized forever.

Romantic Interest: Marshall Lee.

Theme Song: link The GazettE- Shiver

Instrument They Play: Bass guitar, she also sings.

Other Shit:
~She prefers actual blood over just the color red, but she settles on what she can get. When getting blood, she possesses people with the shadows and then hangs them upside down and slits their throat, letting the blood collect in a jug or some shit. ^-^

~She's a bit sadistic. :p

~She survived the Great Mushroom War.

~She smokes.

~Sometimes she randomly becomes unconscious and destroys shit in her senseless state.
last edited 1年以上前
 Full Name: Shikurai Kuro Nickname(s): Shi, Rai Preferred Name: Shi または Rai. Species: Vampire
emerald_32 commented…
Really nice character. What an エモ she is though. X3 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Ha! xD I just now noticed that. 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
^ XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Guitar:
 Guitar:
1年以上前 DerpThatHerp said…
I would do this but I don't want to write a massive paragraph on a made up character, I
think ill stick to red panda's
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
smile
I want to join. ^_^ So can, I make a character? :3 I have my OC picture already made by Ishi-Loves on deviantart, so I guess I'll just use that one...
TheInfectedd commented…
Sure! :D Go right ahead! 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
Can I 登録する too! Plz! 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Sure. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Katana:
 Katana:
1年以上前 True-Finn-Fan said…
ya mind if i bring my already made character into the game? cause otherwise i'm probably gonna get lazy writing that character bio...
TheInfectedd commented…
Sure. :3 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
It isn't really THAT long... 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^if あなた add the Lazy factor than it is ^-^ XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
GOD IM SHIVERING

DIS WILL BE HAUWSEHM
(pic is from Assassin's Creed/Ghost Recon)

Full Name: Unknown.

Nickname: S(e)ven or Sven (that's why I put the opened/closed parenthesis)

Preferred name: White. (Just because)

Species: Human.

Age: Unknown. (he's speculated to be 21 because of dat height)

D.O.B. : Unknown.

Skin Tone: Because of that thick robe, unknown. (WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CHAR'S IDENTITY A SECRET)

Height: 6'2

Weight: (including robe, stockpiles of sweg and his Doge): hefty. 396 lbs.

Eye color: STILL FUCKING UNKNOWN BECAUSE OF THE GOGGLES.

Hair color: Unknown.

Identifying Marks: Dat robe. He's so anonymous when he's not into dat thick sewn piece of white cloth sweg.

Weapon of choice/Martial Arts: Assassins/Soldiers wields anything they liek, but he prefers Hidden Blades (HE MADE A LOT OF MODS) and swords and four (!) pistols. (basically, he wields a lot of shit)
And his fighting style is spontaneous according to situation.

Special ability: None. :D (unless he's permitted to use so)

Mental/Physical Disabilities: Unknown.

Phobias: Unknown.

Personality: Unknown.

History: He survived the GMW (?!) and lists everything in a laptop. (he's a historian lolz)
He's the last remaining of the elite forces of the so-called Allied Forces in the GMWs, and the only Assassin of the BroHood in da future.

Romantic Interest: Unknown. (intel; He hates love. XD)

Theme Song: [link Rogue - From The Dust.

Instruments: Does mayonnaise count? (Piano, Flute, Frooty Loops Studio)

Whew.
Dang dat bio.
 GOD IM SHIVERING DIS WILL BE HAUWSEHM (pic is from Assassin's Creed/Ghost Recon) Full Name: Un
TheInfectedd commented…
Cool character. :3 Sorry it's so long. x3 I copied 'n pasted it from somewhere. 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
によって the way, I FUCKING 愛 Rouge! :D 1年以上前
kirbymaniac1 commented…
4/10 not to much about him. 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
(Picture is not mine, just using for a while because I'm still working on the real pic)

Full Name: Mokuyumi Akkuseshira

Nickname(s): Yumi

Preferred Name: Mokuyumi and Yumi

Species: Yuki-Onna (Don't know? GO FUCKING GOOGLE IT!)

D.O.B.: December 7, year unknown

Skin Tone: Fair

Height: 5'00

Weight: 120 lbs.

Eye Color: Ultramarine Blue

Hair/Hair Color: Light Brown

Piercings and Identifying Marks: Ear Piercing
Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Ice Claws, Violin (it turns into a scythe) and Mixed Martial Arts

Special Ability: Ice and Snow related powers, besides that she can also fly

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: None

Phobia(s): Bugs and Insects, she extremely grossed out by them and tends to freak out when in sight or in contact.

Personality: Naughty and badass. But, Yumi can also be very caring, selfless and will fight for what she thinks is right/those she loves. She is much like an alley cat but while she grows and deals with life, she soon learns the philosophy [of life].

History: When she was young, her father left her family for some unknown reason, taking only his favorite Violin with him. She stayed with her mother, both hoping that Yumi's father would come back to them. After a few years, it was rumored that her father was lost overseas, and what was left to Yumi and her mother was Yumi's father's Violin. After a few years, she left her mother because her mother has gone insane and now has no hope in curing her mother's mental condition. She now lives in a house in the forest.

Romantic Interest: No one. Yet.

Theme Song: Hatsune Miku - Tell Your World (Go fucking Google it. Pretty sweet song)

Instrument They Play: Violin. (the one that was left by her old man)

Other stuff:
~Her Violin can now turn into a scythe, since she had it enchanted by a witch.
~She needs to have a lollipop in her mouth at all times that she is conscious as her body temperature should not rise.
~She was born with a gift: She cannot be possessed by other people or their powers.
last edited 1年以上前
 <i>(Picture is not mine, just using for a while because I'm still working on the real pic)</i> Ful
redpanda commented…
I like her, good character 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
So, I guess when True-Finn-Fan gets his character up we'll start. Sound good?
emerald_32 commented…
Sure. ^_^ TFF GET YOUR CHARACTER UP QUICKLY! XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Hey, since Marshall Lee is my characters' romantic interest, would someone mind being him? c: You wouldn't need to write a bio since, people should know him. :P
last edited 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
I can't maybe TFF 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i refuse to be a vampire... 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^really? well most of the users that were here during the "templar" months know... 1年以上前
1年以上前 redpanda said…
smile
Name: Aika Fukunami

Nickname(s): Aiki

Preferred Name(s): Aika

Species: Human

D.O.B.: February 23, 1997

Skin Tone: Tan

Height: 5'00

Weight: 100 lbs.

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blonde

Body Piercings or Marks: None

Special Powers: Telekinesis

Mental or Disabilities: None, but when she uses telekinesis it hurts her.

Phobias: None

Personality: Sweet, Nice, Shy, Awesome, Cute

History: She is a very energetic girl, she always gives presents on every holiday, she loves her friends with all her heart, her parents died in a fire so everyday she goes to their graves and brings flowers and also mourns, she lives with her uncle. She got telekinesis by a witch, she gave the power to her at birth.

Romantic Interest: Finn

Theme Song: Now she does Pearl Katy Perry link
Instrument(s): Piano, Guitar

Author Notes: The witch also gave her a curse it is when she uses her power it hurts her.
She fell in love with Finn when she saw him.

last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Aika Fukunami Nickname(s): Aiki Preferred Name(s): Aika Species: Human Age: 16 (loo
True-Finn-Fan commented…
nice bio ^-^ 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
So cute. ^-^ 愛 Interest is Finn, huh? Well, you'll have to make him forget about FP first. 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^I hate myself to do so though 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
I think the song represents her well 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Redpanda made a char.

Start 'lready?
redpanda commented…
^Yep sure did mine is good too 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
^^Eh, sure. c: 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Entrance of the Candy Kingdom~

A sigh escaped Rai's lips. Today was one of those days.. She glanced behind herself then started pacing in circles near the entrance of the Candy Kingdom, fortunately it was a cloudy day, so an umbrella or hat was not required.
I have to.. But I cant. Goddammit! She thought, slightly clenching a fist. I need red, I'll go batshit insane if I don't go in there and buy some fucking food...

Closing her eyes tightly for a moment, as if bracing herself, she swiftly floated into the Kingdom. The moment she entered she felt like all eyes where on her. She thought she saw people whispering to nearby friends or just chuckling to themselves. Her breathing became faintly ragged.
Just, just find the merchants, and buy some food. Find the merchants.. She repeating in her head, trying to ignore the nonexistent stares and snickers only she saw.

Clutching her money Shikurai sped up as she neared the merchants, hoping that nobody would get in her way. Luckily, she arrived at one of the stands without incident. She grabbed apples, meat, strawberries, and any other red foods she caught sight of, putting them in a bag. Handing over her money, she turned to leave when what she dreaded became reality.

"Hey!" The voice of the merchant exclaimed. Briefly looking back, she saw the man holding the money with an expression as if to say, "You're short."

"Th-that's all I have.." She murmured quietly, unwilling to put back some of her food. And, being her sadistic self, she decided to kill him, out of both amusement and stubbornness. Shi motioned for him to follow her and scanning the area, she found that there were only a few people around. Rai took him behind a large building, and in almost and instant, her katana appeared in her hand and in one prompt blow, Rai had dismembered the man's head.

Thankfully, he didn't emit a single cry. Crouching down, she began to suck the red out of, and somewhat actually eat a bit of his insides, subsequently taking her money back, as it was still in his hand. It was also all she had left.

Currently, covered in blood, she decided to use her shadow powers to blend in with them and float over the wall. Her plan was a success and tiresomely, she made her way back home.
last edited 1年以上前
cool
Full Name: Johnson Makery Mershon

Nickname(s): Sarge (by everyone excepted a select few in his inner circle of friends) Johnny (to his close friends

Preferred Name: doesn't care what he's called

Species: Human

D.O.B.: May 25, unknown year

Skin Tone: Caucasian

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 159

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: brown

Piercings and Identifying Marks: a few Army corps Tattoos... and a "Sargent" black leather jacket (found off dead biker during the war... thought it was a shame to go to waste. that's where he gets his nickname from others... that or he's wearing his army outfit...)

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: firearms, explosives, hand to hand combat (close quarters, army tactic style), *more precisely* army issued knife, two pistols (one military issued, the other... a "personal" gun), and an assortment of hand grenades (flash, frag, flame... ect)

Special Ability: has none... needs none...

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: paranoia

Phobia(s): letting his friends down... seeing them die... static coming from a TV...

Place of Birth: former USA

Personality: to all those who he don't trust he is a quiet guy with not much to say or do... he's in and out and done... to his friends, those who he trusts well, he is a very open guy who loves to chat (he often tells jokes that no one gets excepted Moe [since all the references where destroyed, along with almost everything else, at the end of the Great War]) he's constantly thinking about the past and typically doesn't care about how his actions affect anyone but his friends and himself (the human race is about the only race that matters to him)... he has a 'shoot first ask questions later' attitude. he is a little paranoid but his paranoia has saved his ass more than a few times and it doesn't seem to bother him or the people around him that much... his enemies are often tricked into believing that he is a harmless pushover do to the fact that he talks to them in a sort of monotone and doesn't ever really raise his voice or interrupt. (he's not doing it to try and not be suspicious, he's doing it cause inside he's plotting is moves and seeing his options)

History: he was born before the war and fought during... when the war was drawing to a close he was picked to be part of a project called "Preserve and Protected" he didn't really know what it was but he had enough of the war... his Cryo-chamber was the only one in his area that wasn't damaged severely enough to brake... the Cryo-chambers had a fail-safe design flaw... if the timer broke then the chambers would freeze up and become inaccessible from the outside... protecting the frozen but trapping them in a stasis... Johnson didn't know how to help them without hurting or killing them so he left them... but once he finds a way to thaw then safely... "we'd be back... this time for good."

Romantic Interest: never really has ever been a ladies man... and doesn't like getting attached to people like that. "what's the point of love anyways... besides the "V" i guess..."

Theme Song: link

Instrument They Play: none "instruments? never needed to own one... don't think i will ever need to learn how to play one..."
last edited 1年以上前
 Full Name: Johnson Makery Mershon Nickname(s): Sarge (by everyone excepted a select few in his inn
dadadas commented…
Are あなた descibing your dream self? XD 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
Its cool TTF 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^*Bitch Please* i don't want to 登録する the military XD 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
It's my turn.

GO FOR IT, PIKACHU! :D

~S(e)ven, Candy Tavern, You Guys Already Know Where It Is (Candy Kingdom)

"0".
"Awww... DAMN YOU FOR BEATING ME AGAIN, STRANGER!"

A bullseye got a moneybag to the white-robed man inside, beating another person in the Tavern's Bi-Annual Darts tourney.
Popped out the announcer:
"Now, DEFENDING CHAMPION VERSUS CHALLENGER!"

An unfamiliar (save for anyone else in the Candy Tavern) face came out of the shadows.

"PRINCE BUBBA GUMBALL!"
"Hello, hi! And who's this stranger cussing out my title?"

Not even a single twitch came out of that mysterious beak-hooded man.

With a hand signal from him saying "Start the motherfucking game and deal with it", it started.
(YO DAWG)

(Italics mean his thoughts)
(also, its a regular 310 game)

Heh, last time since I played this when i was 13.

The Prince's turn first.

Bullseye, Bull, Triple 20.

50, 25, 60. 135.... 175. Hefty sum of numbers.
Now it's showtime.

Twenty, Bullseye, Bullseye.

20, 50, 50. 120... 190. He's on the lead. Probably should let him win. Or else...

Triple 20, Double 5, Bull.

Another 60, 10, 25. 95... 80. He'll win.

Thrice a Triple 20 came.

How lucky, 180? For a fucking beginner? Now it's ten left to the race.

Droplets of pinkish-white sweat fell from the face of the robed male monarch as he took more shots.

Bullseye, 20, and on the attempt to the 10...

He lost control, and tossed the dart out of board.

It's my chance.

"CHALLENGER WINS-"
The annoyed audience (and the announcer) was rudely interrupted by the two men (ya know who they are) who got out.

The Market, Candy Kingdom

At last, the man spoke.

"Decapitated head. What a shock."
"Who could have done this?" Prince Gumball replied.
"Colorless blood... Vampire."
"AND I THOUGHT THAT THE VAMPIRE ROYALTY WAS TRUSTWORTHY-"
"I'm on this. Take my action as a debt of honor."

And on that mention, he dissipated.

wo such text
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Her House and Outskirts of Candy Kingdom~

Lazily dumping her food on a nearby table, Shikurai went to go take a shower. When she returned to her living room she was now wearing a black and grey tank top underneath a sweater that hung off of her shoulders, along with a pair of grey-ish jeans.

Floating slightly above her couch she turned on her TV, watching without really paying attention. Obliviously, she slipped into unconsciousness, Her eyes open lazily.

Drifting out the door, she floated in the general direction of the Candy Kingdom. When she was somewhat close, she grabbed a tree from a nearby forest with a dark tendril of shadow, easily uprooting it and igniting it with her pyrokinesis power, since she was after all, a Vampire. She idly threw it towards the Candy Kingdom and it landed with a powerful crash, dark smoke gracefully twirling up in the air.

The noise snapped Rai out of her unconscious state and she fell to the ground, momentarily not levitating. And noticing the spot where the tree previously was, and the smoke rising up from the spot where the tree landed, she smacked a palm to her forehead and began hastily retreating, thinking about how much of a fucking idiot she was.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, Shikurai's House

You got it settled, Mister? You sure?
Well, as a matter of fact, I SHOULDN'T trust anyone here but, it's a debt.
Every good man pays their debt.

The man is blended, on the plants, just to observe the little Vampire.

"Lazybones..."
1年以上前 ATFan1 said…
big smile
I would like to partake. Can I do so?
TheInfectedd commented…
Yeah, of course! :3 1年以上前
1年以上前 redpanda said…
heart

~Aika- Aika's House
Aika looks around her bedroom remembering what the witch said in the past
(In the past)
"Little girl I bestow my gift to you..."
(The Present)
Aika comes back to reality
"No! No! Stay away!''
Finn happens to be around
"Aika its alright I'm here"
Aika stutters while speaking
"O-oh F-finn thank go-odness"
As Aika is upset Finn blushes while she hugs him
"Oh Finn never leave me"
'It's okay I won't"
She sobs and smiles a little bit after
"I love you Finn"
Finn: I love you too
last edited 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Hey, umm, I prefer if you'd written it correctly. Like instead of "Finn:It's okay I won't." It would be, "it's okay, I wont." Finn replie. または someshit like. that. READ THE FUCKING RULES. x3 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^Ha okay 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^Ya that makes sense 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Shikurai's House~

As she was playing a game, Skyrim, on her Xbox, having a smoke, she heard a very faint mumble. A mumble she would definitely not have heard if she wasn't a vampire. It was indiscernible regarding what was said, but she knew the direction it came from.

She threw open a nearby window and saw a hooded man crouching in the shrubbery. Cigarette in hand, she had a look on her face as if to say, "What the fuck are you doing here."
Well.. They found out.. She thought, her katana appearing in her hand, just in case shit hit the fan. Cautiously, she took a step back. It was actually kinda creepy. How long had the man been watching her?

She took a drag of her cigarette, wispy threads of smoke twirling up into the air and glared at him.
last edited 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
Omg I 愛 Skyrim 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^same here :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
side note: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS POST CHARS BUT NOT PARTICIPATE SAFSJGFHGHAGFHGFHFSFHGHGFHAHFGS

~S(e)ven, Shikurai's House
Target realized contact, I repeat, TARGET REALIZED CONTACT.
Pink Delegate, do you copy?

Roger that, Mystery.
Investigate still.
Over and out.

Wait, Delegate!

*white noise*

Damn it.

He slowly moved up, walked calmly to the (once) young lady and spoke.

"Decapitated vendor, colorless blood, and His Majesty think's you're the only culprit besides Marceline Abadeer and Marshall Lee.
Was it you?
Just tell the truth and we'll part ways like if a trail of dust passed by."
emerald_32 commented…
I got suspended yesterday, and I supposed to post then. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Holy FUCK ME. I live in Russia, and I believe if you're over 14 you can drink, but you have to be 18 or over to buy it. So my mom bought some vodka (of course x3)and I was watching this livestream yesterday where they played a little drinking game. I decided to pick someone so that whenever they drank, I drank. And let me tell you, I have the biggest fuckin' headache right now. So, yeah. xD I'm probably not gonna post anything besides this today.
TheInfectedd commented…
Actually, I just Googled the drinking age and shit and it 発言しました "None" but I was right that あなた had to be 18 to buy alcohol. 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
I found it on Wikipedia. 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
^^^Wikipedia facts could be written によって anyone 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, The Candy Kingdom~

'Honestly, if they ever think that they're going to escape from me, they're fucking wrong by a mile,' Yumi thought, annoyed. 'That crazy thief, stealing items in my possession!'
Yumi closed her eyes. She opened them once more, smirking. 'So that asshole went left, straight to the marketplace,'
She ran towards the marketplace and jump high to get a better view. "There's that asshole," Yumi came down and approached him, with her Ice Claws in possession. "You better give that back to me, you son of a bitch. Unless you want to die. I have no problem dealing with those pink, royal twins, anyways." She threatened, with no mercy in the tone of her voice.
The thief shivered. "Here! Take it back! I didn't know you were one of those people!" He said, scared. "Good, now you know my abilities."
Yumi put the Violin on her shoulder, and began to walk away. Not long, she came upon Prince Gumball.
"Yo, Bubba. What you doing there?" She asked. "Oh nothing. Just examining some blood from a murder earlier." He explained. "Sven is out there, in pursuit of Shikurai."
"So Shikurai did this? She should know better. Something to expect from vampires, I guess." She exclaimed, in quite shock. "They used to have such a good reputation until Edward Cullen arrived."
"Anyways, I'll go check Shikurai out." Yumi began to walk further away, out of the Candy Kingdom.
~Sarge: in hunters tree-stand, inner part of the forest, beside the grasslands~

Sarge was just sitting there patiently in the early morning frost, watching his breath turn to fog as he exhaled. he was just occupying his time until a game animal came into sight. it was still a little too early for him to see clearly enough to identify the dark silhouettes as game or not, although it wouldn't be too long now that the sun began it's journey to get over the mountains. he rubbed his hands together trying to return feeling back into them. he had gotten there very early to set up his stand. he always liked it to be unsuspected when he made an ambush... it wouldn't make sense otherwise. so he had gotten there with ample time to be forgotten by the creatures that may have seen him in the dark.

it wouldn't be too long until something would come out into sight, he knew this, he stood up and pulled out his binoculars. he scanned the forest in front of him... he saw minor movement coming from the brush. he crouched down and made his way towards his stand. the sun would soon light the world around him in blue-ish grey and he didn't want to be spotted and spook the creature he was after.

he made it to his stand and got inside. he peered out into the woods with his binoculars. he had lost track of where the brush had been rustled, but he knew that there was nowhere for his prey to go without leaving it's hiding spot. he picked up his bow that he had acquired from a rhyming goose that Finn had introduced him to. he scoffed, what a load of crap that was, couldn't go a sentence without rhyming some random ass shit together. he drew the bow back and checked it's tension and strength, he didn't want it to break when he needed, nor did he want it to lack the power needed to bring down the animal. although Finn said that the stuff he sold was "legit", he didn't trust a weapon made by a impulsive, rhyming goose. but he didn't have any of their currency, that was a just another joke, might as well have gotten some monopoly money and some shiny rocks. but he needed a range alternative to his pistols. both of which were on limited ammo until he could figure out a way to create more rounds. so for now he just had to trust in the quality of which Finn spoke of...

something creeps out of it's hiding spot and draws his attention. He looks through his binoculars to get a better visual. it was a deer, appeared to be doe. it was too far away for him to shoot with his bow but it was slowly making it's way towards him. he drew a arrow out of his quiver and lined it up with his bow. he pulled it back and waited for the deer to walk into his kill zone. the deer entered his firing range, he smiled and released his fingers.

the arrow flew through the air with great accuracy hitting it's target within an inch of his targeted spot, guess he should give that goose a little more credit, the deer jumped and tried to run a little ways but fell to the ground.

he gets down out of his tree stand and starts walking towards his kill. "Good morning breakfast"
True-Finn-Fan commented…
maybe i shouldn't be doing a RP... i take WAY too much time describing XD 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
I like alot of details though. :D It makes shit もっと見る interesting. 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^indeed... 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
So, with my hangover, I stayed up all night watching an anime called Attack On Titan. Now, that anime is AMAZING. It takes your feels and OBLITERATES them like they don't even exist. So now, I'm sitting here at 11 AM with no sleep, depressed, and having finished it. FUCK ME. AAFGSDGSVHHBCSX

Shikurai stood there and sighed, her katana disappearing into thin air as she mumbled faintly.

"Yes.. I killed that fucker,"

She took another hit of her cigarette, expelling the smoke.
"That all?" Shi said quietly, looking up at him. He was over a foot taller than her and not much of his face was showing due to his hood.

Looking back at her Skyrim game, she noticed two bandits attacking her character. With an almost silent, "Fuck," she grabbed her controller and began backing away from them, holding down the left trigger, which made her character shoot crackling bolts of electricity out of their hand. Skillfully advancing on the other one, she killed him with one swift blow, wielding her blue-ish transparent, ghostly sword.

Now immersed in the game again, she hovered above her couch once more, her legs up aganst her chest. Continuing to explore the cave she was in, she found a locked gate with a chest inside it. Easily lockpicking it, she was ambushed as she stepped inside, a golden Dwarven Centurion awaited her arrival and killed her character in an instant.
WHEN DID I LAST SAVE... She thought, horror-stricken.

After the loading screen, she found her self in a forest, blankets of white snow everywhere. Her eyes widened as she realized how far back she was.

"FUCKING SHIT!!" Shikurai yelled slamming down her controller on the floor, breaking it in the process. She then began pacing around the room, furiously.
"GODDAMMIT!" She shouted, grabbing a nearby lamp and smashing it. Broken shards of glass now littered the floor, along with many more things to come. Head down, she approached a nearby wall and easily punched a gaping hole in it.

Clenching her fists so hard that her nails left tiny, bleeding crescents in her palms, she began kicking over chairs, and smashing her bleeding fists into mirrors, an expression of pure rage you wouldn't expect to see from her, on her face.

Tossing her head back suddenly, Shi began laughing. She had a crazy glint in her eyes. Her laughter Lessening to giggles, her katana appeared, and with a wide grin on her face, she stabbed her TV, shards of glass piercing her skin, leaving bloody wounds mostly on her face. Over and over she then stabbed it, chuckling while she inflicted more wounds on herself.
last edited 1年以上前
redpanda commented…
I hate when that happens it makes me so mad 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
meh
^
wat
such feels
P.S. Shingeki is awesome even though I don't watch it (its the other name of AoT).

~S(e)ven, still in Shikurai's House

Probably, she's *cough* insane as a motherfucking 13-year old. She reminds me *cough* of myself when I was her age, Houston.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, I request a fucking pardon for her because she killed that damn merch.

Enough intel, Sven. Well done. You can now find another contract.

I DIDN'T say this was a CONTRACT, Delegate. Over and out.

Heh, she raged. Lolz, I didn't even play The Elder Scrolls back before the GMW...
Maybe my "ermahgerd restoration-programming" can do it... somewhat.
Thanks to this *cough* shiny circle on my chest*, I'm still alive.

Console, activate invisibility: shadowblend v.WC3:TFT:DoTA 6.75.
Command request succeed.
Activated I:S.

His wounds fixed in an instant (and himself being invisible in the process), the Assassin took out his toolbox and notebook, and started repairing the console and the game (and the TV lelz), restoring Shikurai's character back in it's original state (with twice it's goodies), while avoiding the raeg.

"Well, gotta get outta here. Gotta keep myself in shape."
Turning off his invisibility, he walked out as if nothing happened.

~Grasslands
At a high abandoned watch tower, Sven observed a familiar figure dragging a deer into the fire.
"Well, another one of us. I'm not surprised."

*1: It's a Bio-Reactor.
Forgot: ______ was formerly a programmer.
^
(the name of Sven before he became a soldier)
TheInfectedd commented…
(I know it's called Shingeki no Kyojin. :3) The feels are fucking insane. At some parts I was crying my eyes out, at some I had a crazy smile on my face, and at some I was so pissed I wanted to fucking stab someone. xD AoT is so fucking good. C: 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Shikurai's House~

Yumi knocked on the door. After a few a minutes of waiting, there was no answer. Yumi slowly opened the door, Ice Claws prepared. What she saw was Shikurai on her couch, her clothes somewhat tattered and bloody.
'What the fuck happened to her? All the furniture and items seems untouched.' She thought. Disabling her Ice Claws in one hand, she slowly poked on Shikurai's arm. The Vampire woke, with a "What the fuck?!!" expression on her face.
"Wha-what the fuck are you doing here, Yumi?!!" She asked angrily. Yumi smirked. "It's over, Shikurai. You can't hide anymore. Prince Gumball wants you for investigation. NOW."
Shikurai took out her Katana. Yet with one swipe, Yumi took it away. "I'll be taking this for now." She said. "No use, Rai. Your shadow and vampire powers won't work on me."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai-Shikurai"s House~

Shikurai's mouth spread, forming a small smirk.

"Y'know I can make my Katana disappear and appear in my hand at will right?" She muttered, her Katana evaporating into thin air. Folding her arms, she reluctantly followed Yumi to the Candy Kingdom. She sighed.
Too many fucking people... Shi thought, an uneasy feeling forming in the pit of her stomach. All of a sudden, she remembered she could turn invisible, and did so.
Goddamn, I'm such a fucking idiot.

"Hey, I need you in my sight, you better not be trying to fucking slip off." Yumi said.

Unwillingly, she turned visible yet again, her stomach fluttering as they neared the entrance.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
Argh, Im stuck with this laptop that doesnt have a working apostrophe button. D:< DAMMIT!
Just gotta copy-pasted shit, I guess.

~Mokuyumi and Shikurai, Candy Kingdom~
Yumi heaved a sigh. Shikurai was extremely shy and hates being in places with lots of people. "Hey, if you tense up too much and show your insecurity, you will end up looking all weird and shit," Yumi suggested. "Have at least a little confidence in yourself, Shi."
Shikurai was still a little tense. But since she started not to pay attention to all the people, she became more relaxed.
After a while of walking through the Kingdom, they finally came to Prince Gumball. "Oh, there you are, Mokuyumi, Shikurai." Bubba said with a happy tone in his voice. "Come inside the palace first. Lets discuss some...important matters."
Shikurai did not like the tone in his voice when he mentioned "Important Matters," but know she had no choice. Prince Gumball led them into the palace, where in he ushered them into a room, where in there was a table and two chairs.
"Yumi, stay outside first. I will need to speak to Shikurai. Thank you for your service." He said. Yumi smiled weakly. "Sure. Your welcome. Anytime, bro. I have nothing to do most the time, anyways." She said as she walked the door sat the chair, near the table with some Banana Guards.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting and all that fuss," Bubba said to Shikurai, comfortingly. "Now, lets begin."
Shikurai gulped.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai, Prince Gumball, Mokuyumi- Candy Kingdom~

Hovering above a chair across Prince Gumball, she took a a box of cigarettes, lighting one with her pyrokinesis powers, then returning the box back to her pocket she looked at Gumball, a slightly irritated expression on her face.

"So," he said, "Why did you kill that guy?"
Shikurai shrugged.

"I dunno.. I was starving, food was too much, so I killed him." Shi said, with a faint smug smile. Gumball sighed.

"You do know he had a wife and a couple kids right?"

"Yeah? And does it look like I really give a shit?" She asked rhetorically.

"Shikurai, you should know better than to do something like this. People are going to get worried there's a killer on the loose once word gets out." He said, kind of using the tone someone would use to scold a dog.

"Well then how about you make sure word doesn't fucking get out?" Shikurai was getting a bit more agitated now. Unexpectedly, Rai noticed a quite big tarantula in the corner of the room near Gumball.

"Yo, don't fucking move." She mumbled, floating towards the thing.

"Wha--" He began but cut himself off as he noticed the arachnid. She could tell he was holding back a shriek.

"You better not fucking kill this thing." Shi breathed, moving a hand towards it. Cautiously, it crawled onto her palm and it seemed like it took a liking to her. It was nearly completely black, with a bit of orange at the ends of its fuzzy legs.
I guess I'll keep him... What to name it though..

Setting him down on the table, she returned to her seat.

"Ok, what else did you want?" Shikurai questioned, amused by the look of shock on his pink face.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, The Watchtower

"Hmm.. Such skilled soldier. Where's his country?"

soz for short post
TheInfectedd commented…
I think short is an understatement. XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, The Candy Kingdom~

Mokuyumi sighed. How bored she was. Finally, she made up her mind. "Hey, tell Prince Gumball I left. If he needs me, tell him I am at home," She said to the near by Banana Guards. They nodded and Yumi left.

She walked to her house. Finally able to relax, she flopped on the couch and turned on the TV. She channel-surfed, each one did not even seem to amuse her. She walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Damn, no food... She realized. Yumi heaved a sigh and turned to get her money. She walked out the door and toward a near by village. Yumi approached a stall selling meat and fruits.

She grabbed one of each and put them inside her bag. Taking out her money, she counted them just to make sure that she was not short. I sure do not want what happened to Shikurai to me, for sure, She paid and walked off, toward home.

--
Sorry for not posting lately. >_<
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- The Candy Kingdom~

Gumball heaved a sigh.
"Nothing," he replied, "You can go."

"Well, it's about damn time." Shikurai muttered under her breath, her new tarantula pet crawling up on her hand. She floated home and yanked open the fridge, grabbing a raw steak and piercing it with her unusually sharp teeth, the pinkish red slowly fading from the meat. Her tarantula now scuttling around her house.

Sitting in front of her computer, she began watching an anime, Durarara, as night quickly fell. Eventually, she fell asleep, suspended slightly above the chair, shifting and mumbling, random cuts and bruises appearing on her arms and face.

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Mokuyumi's House~

Yumi awoke. She looked around and saw Shikurai's Katana. "Oh fuck," she muttered. "Gotta give that back to Shikurai." She stood up from her bed and began to approach the bathroom. "Oh shit. My hair's greasier than a super sized order of fries."
She took and shower. After that, the phone rang. It was Marceline.
"Sup, Yumi?"
"Hey Marceline,"
"Just calling to invite you to my party later, since it's Marshall's Birthday today. It starts at six, but since I need help fixing up the house, could you come at 3?"
"Yeah, sure, I guess."
"Great. See ya."
Yumi checked her clock it was 10 AM. "Might as well give back the damn Katana and check how Rai's doing," she muttered, getting the Katana off the floor, getting her Violin and dashing out the door, towards Shikurai's house.
As she arrived, she knocked on the door. Shikurai answered. "Yumi? What the fuck are you doing here?" Shikurai asked, obviously annoyed. "Just came here to give you back your Kata-HOLY SHIT! What the fuck is that?!!!" She exclaimed surprised. Shikurai's Tarantula started crawling on Shi's arm, enjoying it. "Oh this? Its my new pet."
"Do know I'm fucking scared of insects and arachnids. Except maybe some species of ants, grasshoppers and butterflies,"
Still creeped out from the Tarantula, Yumi handed Shikurai her Katana. "Hey, why do you have bruises and cuts on your arms and face…?"
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

Grabbing her Katana, it instantly vanished. Yumi then asked why she had a shit ton of cuts and bruises on her face and arms.

"Oh.. Umm, it's a long story..." Shi said, a shiver running down her spine. As Yumi was about to question why, the phone rang.
"One sec." She said, turning to go answer it.

"Hey Shikurai." A voice said, it was Marcy's.

"What's up Marcy?" Rai didn't talk as low and shy as she normally did when talking to Marcy, since they were good friends.

"I'm having a party tonight since it's Marshall's birthday," When Marcy said Marshall's name, her cheeks burned a faint red. "It starts at six, but I need some help fixing up the place and shit. Can you come at three?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Cool. Oh, and bring your bass too. See ya then."

With a glance at the clock, Shi returned to the door. "You wanted to know how I got these, right?" She confirmed, pointing at the cuts and bruises she had received earlier that night.

cloudy
~Sarge, Campsite in Grassland Forest~

the deer had been gutted and skinned and now was strung up upside down to have the meat cut from the bone. Sarge cut off some of the back strap and left the rest to hang. he impaled the meat and strung it across the fire to cook, He takes a big whiff of the sizzling meat "Mmm... damn i should have brought some seasoning. oh well, it doesn't matter, it's gonna be great to have some, well earned, deer meat in my stomach."

he turned around and went back to carving out the rest of the meat, he place the sliced meat into a garbage bag and then place that in a mobile cooler. he smiled as he proceed to carve up the rest of the deer. "I can't wait to smoke this up and make some deer jerky."

he hears some twigs snap behind him, he stops carving, so far he's only 1/2 way done. he slowly turns around to see what's entered his campsite.

"Food, Food for an old beggar."

Sarge just stood there staring at him. standing near the fire was a man, hunched over, wearing a brown animal hide cape and a yellow traveling hat.

"I smelled something good downwind and followed the smell here... Mind if i have some" he said, pointing to the Back strap that was roasting on the fire.

"what is an old beggar doing in the middle of the woods?" Sarge said suspiciously.

"oh you know... i'm just wondering around looking for scraps."

Sarge walked over to the fire and checked to see if it was done, "if that were true, than why aren't you in a town where there's more likely gonna be scraps?"

"I don't know... i wonder around a lot i guess... just looking for kind strangers."

"looking for kind strangers? why? and what's your name anyways?"

"My name? i'm glad you asked." He throws off his the Brown animal hide as he shoots streams of colorful lights around him like confetti "I'm MAGIC MAN!!"

Sarge looks unamused "you gotta be kidding me..."

"Oh this is no joke, and if you give me some of that juicy Cooked meat, then i'll do you a Magical favor!"

"Beat it, con man" Sarge said as he pointed out away from his camp. "i don't want any of your Tricks"

"what? you don't believe in magic? here let me show you--"

Sarge immediately grabs the bow and arms it with an arrow. "just get out of here."

"okay i guess you have the upper hand here and.. psych!" Magic man fires a bolt of colorful energy and it hits the bow and arrow. turning the arrow into a snake and completely evaporated the bow. sarge quickly pinned the snake to the ground with his boot and then decapitated it. he looks up and see Magic man stealing his freshly cooked Back Strap

"Hey!"

"what are going to do about it?" Magic man laughed and grabbed the meat "oh it's hot"

Sarge charges him and pins him to the tree "Get out of my campsite you fucking freak."

"sorry, no can do." then a puff of green smoke and sparks flashed in front of Sarge and Magic Man was no longer in his grasp. Sarge turned around, "HA HA HA! you're too slow and dumb to catch me." he grabs the cooked meat "better luck next time you little tool--"

BANG!

Magic man hits the ground as the forest rings with the sound of gunshot. Sarge is standing there holding his pistol in one hand. smoke is coming out of the barrel. he slowly approaches Magic man's body. then he hears groaning *ow... my leg..."

Sarge raises his gun again and points it straight at Magic mans head "you're lucky i was only trying to disable you." magic man is still holding the meat, "make any sudden movements and the next shot's going right between your eyes."

"What is that?" Magic man said curiously.

"what is what?" sarge said still tense.

"That." he said pointing at the pistol.

"You don't know what this is?"

"never seen one before... hey, wanna trade it for this meat?" sarge just glares at him annoyed "well, what ever it is... you cheated... no using unknown weapons, it's a rule."

"it's not unknown to me." sarge said coldly

"good point, well see you around." he vanishes in a firework like puff of smoke along with the cooked meat.

Sighs "fucking asshole..." he looks at his gun "dammit... only 17 more rounds left..." he puts it back into it's holster and returns, cautiously, back to carving out the rest of the meat. "i'm staying at finn's tonight. too many weirdo's and psychopaths out in the woods..."

he finishes slicing off and packing the meat, he throws the remains of the deer in a nearby ditch for the scavengers to have. he takes down his campsite. he grabs his cooler and backpack and begins to make his way towards Finn's Tree House. it's getting dark...
dadadas commented…
Man, あなた sure have a lot of times to think and write this XD 1年以上前
dadadas commented…
Must have put your mind in place of D 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^we've been over this... D isn't the best acronym for words other than the most well known one... 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^^^lot of times? 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, the Watchtower

"Heh, 'Merican Soldier.
Must reach out to his so-called 'Finn and Jake' friends and make some cash."

He tree-runned*, blending in bushes and crap, to investigate and do a contract.
Or else..
What?
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Shikurai's House~

"Y-yeah," Yumi said nervously, as the Tarantula started crawling up the wall. Shikurai explained, as how she tossed and turns when she was sleeping in the chair.
"Makes sense," Yumi said. She glanced at her watch it was 12:10 PM. "Well, I better get going. Gotta fix up my shit before going to Marcy's place. See you later, Shi."
As she walked back to her house. Finally able to relax, she grabbed some meat from the fridge, cooked it and added some seasoning. Finally she put it in a bowl and crashed on her couch. Opening her TV, she watched Melancholy of Haruhi Sazumiya. After that she tossed it into the sink and dressed in new clothing, and went to Marceline's house.
TheInfectedd commented…
I thought it was Suzumiya, not Sazumiya. x3 1年以上前
TheInfectedd commented…
Also, I can't post for some reason. D: IT'S PISSING ME OFF>. -3- 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Thanksies. Should have known, that's where I watch Shugo Chara. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…

When Yumi had departed, Shikurai drifted over to her bathroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, she wore the black dress she usually wore, along with a pair of fishnets and combat boots, as well as lace fingerless gloves. She also put a stratlingly white rose in her hair that contrasted the outfit nicely.

Grabbing a few apples from the fridge, she plopped down in front of the TV and began idly flipping through channels, most of which were shitty kids cartoons, or crappy reality shows. All of a sudden, one show caught her eye. It was titled Shingeki no Kyojin, or Attack on Titan. Curiously, she began watching, and already near the end of the first episode, she was almost crying, which was extremely odd because she almost never cried.
Holy FUCK. This anime sure knows how to hit you straight in the fucking feels.. Shi thought, suddenly realizing what time it was.

Reluctantly, she switched off the TV, snatched up an apple, grabbed her bass, and set off towards Marcy's house.
last edited 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
So I will be the one to continue? 1年以上前
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, stalking the mysterious soldier

"Heh, time to check out them girls."

Shikurai's status: Feels.
Unknown Girl's status: lol wat da fack

"Console, that's enough."
~open plains, Grasslands~

"man... it feels like a lot longer walk to finns Treehouse with all this extra weight... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING HILLS?!" he said as he walked along in the pitch black night, "I wish i had my old pair of Night vision goggles, if it wasn't for the fact that i just have to follow the tree line to find Finn's place i would be screwed." he was talking to himself. it had always helped him pass the time and make long distances seem shorter. he caught movement out of the corner of his eye somewhere inside the tree line. "shit, just what i need..."

"it's cold as fuck out and i want to get some sleep tonight." he decided to just press on and ignore it, but there it was again, something was stalking him in the woods. he was a fair distance from the forest's edge, about 50 yards, but he knew better than anyone else that 50 yards is nothing. what ever it is, is following him, he's heard the same type of noise 5 times on his journey to finn's place since it got dark. he's heard a lot of rumors and stuff from jake and BMO about the things that move around at night, and he's a sitting target. with all that meat and how slow he was moving thanks to all the things he was carrying... he knew this, "i just need to get to finn's place and drop off this meat."

he continues on his trek. *ring, ring, ring* his portable phone that finn had let him borrow was ringing, so he puts down the meat and opens the backpack. "damn wrong pocket." opens second pocket "here we go." he answers the phone, "hello?"

the other person, "*heavy breathing*"

"umm... who is this... is this another wackjob?" no reply. "i know you're there, i can hear you breathing dumbass."

"need some help?" said the unknown voice finally.

"what?"

"need some help getting that meat to your destination, it's about to slide down the hill by the way"

Sarge turns around and stops it. "how the hell did you know that? you'd have to be watch m-" he stops talking. he looks around seeing if he can spot any figure's silhouette, he didn't see any, "how did you get this number?"

"if i were you i keep moving, and don't bother looking for me in the brush. i'm nowhere near you."

"then how do you kno---"

cutting him off, "i have my ways."

"great, another mystical freak job."

"i'm just here to help okay?"

"help? what are you talking about? how are you gonna help me?"

"easy, by providing information about your surroundings. like the fact that in those trees lie a couple of whywolves who are really yearning to take that meat off your hands."

Sarge looks over there. he hears the sound of twigs snapping in the distance, he ready's his gun, "Man, i really don't want to waste anymore bullets, but it looks like i don't have any choice."

"actually you do."

"yeah? what is it?"

"nearby there is a town of House People, in this town they have a secret weapon against Whywolves that keep them away. if you cut through there then you'll have a straight shot at Finn's Tree house."

"How do you---"

"no time, if you want to save you bullets and you meat i suggest that you start moving now. move in a diagonal line away from the tree line. continue straight and you'll reach the House People."

"and why exactly should i trust you?"

"you got no reason not to and nothing to loose excepted some bullets or your meat." so he picks up his stuff and begins jogging diagonal to the tree line, he hears motion in the woods, they're getting closer. he approaches a silhouette of miniature buildings.

"what the fuck?" he hears whining in the distance. something in this replica town must be keeping them at bay. "well i guess you where right, those wherewolves-"

"whywolves."

"whatever, -are not chasing me anymore. but they where not the thing i saw stalking me earlier. and by the way why did you call this place a town of 'house people'?" suddenly some of the house began to get up and walk around, they were awakened by the commotion. "oh, that's why... what's with this place?"

"i wish i knew... and as for being stalked, my monitors never picked up anything from a creature stalking you."

"well your monitor is wrong then, i know that there was something there, something there..." he looks back towards the trees that are just tiny stubs in the distance, "man i ran a ways, now where do i go from here?"

"go to the well and take a right. then go straight and you should see Finn's house after a while."

"thanks, hey by the way what's your name?"

"Moe, and yours?"

"call me sarge."

"kay Sarge, you have a clear route to your destination you don't need my help anymore. but we'll be in touch."

"no wait! i got some ques----" Moe ends the call. "Dammit..." he once again begins walking.

eventually he see's finn and jakes House in the distance. "Finally! i'm getting sick of carrying this shit."
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, Marceline's House~

Mokuyumi walked towards Marceline's cave-er-house. It was quite a long walk. Finally, she made it to Marcy's place. Marceline was in front of the house, setting up a long, black, folding table and covered it with a white table cover. She approached Marceline, who looked quite frazzled.

"Hey Marceline! Are you, um, okay? You look quite frazzled and tense!" She said to Marceline. Marceline looked at her, and heaved a sigh. "Hey Yumi. Thank glob you're here. I totes need your help with all this shit."
Yumi smiled. "Um, where's Shikurai? And Marshall?" She asked. "Marshall? Well, I put a sleep spell on him that would last for a couple of hours, at least until we're ready for the party," Marceline explained. "About Shikurai, well, you know how she loves to be fashionably late."

"Figures. Now, what did you need me for, exactly?"

Marceline walked inside the house and gave Yumi a basket and some money. "I need you to buy some more food. I prepared enough for first few hours, but I think it'll last longer than that; so…I need you to buy some food from the Candy Kingdom market or at least any near kingdom, village or city."
Marceline handed the basket to Yumi. "Sure. Just call me when Rai's here!"
Yumi took the basket and placed the money in her pocket. She made her way out of the lightly illuminated cave-er-HOUSE and quickly made her way towards the Candy Kingdom.
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Marceline's House~

As Marceline's cave came into view, she saw her in front of the house, setting up a few tables. Glancing back she cringed.
God, that fucking sun is so bright.. Luckily, I can cloak myself in shadows and not be hurt. Shi thought, entering the cave.

"'Sup Marcy? You look kinda nervous."

"Yeah, we still have tons of shit to do. Mind helping me set up some of those chairs?" Marcy said, pointing over to some folding chairs.

"Sure, oh, and where's Yumi and Marshall?"

"I put a sleep spell on Marshall so we can set up, and Yumi's out buying food." She explained.

"'Kay." With that, Shi swiftly floated over and grabbed some chairs, setting them up along the tables. She was quickly done.

"What now?" She asked.

"Um, you can go raise some of the dead people. There's a graveyard not far from here I think.."

Shikurai floated out of the cave and started going left, she had seen the graveyard during her trip here. Arriving at the graveyard, she stood in front of a fairly long expanse of tombstones and started chanting.

"Shitai wa, doro no naka de kuroda to, watashi wa modotte kite anata ni meijiru, umekomi!" Not long after, many withered skeletons began crawling out of their graves, covered in dirt and decay. After they had all gathered in front of her, Shi made her way out of the graveyard, and began taking the skeletons back to Marcy's house.
1年以上前 AngelicWaffle said…

Yes, I'm coming in late. Sorry.

Full Name: Rika Furude

Nickname(s): Riri

Preferred Name: Rika

Species: Part Human, Part God. (I can explain!)

D.O.B.: August, 25th 2003

Skin Tone: Light skinned

Height: About 1 metre

Weight: 25kg

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Purple/Blue

Piercings and Identifying Marks: None

Weapon of Choice/Martial Arts Training: Rika is fairly defenceless but does carry pepperspray. She also is smarter than mist and has the strength of a 16 year old.

Special Ability: Rika never dies. When she does she will teleport into a alternate timeline and start-over, but for the sake of this RP, she'll heal in a few days.

Mental and/or Physical Disabilities: Rika has seen her own death over 50 times, and all of those times she was brutally murdered. This has left her careless not caring about what happens in this timeline or the next.

Phobia(s): Rika is scared of spiders.

Place of Birth: Hinamizawa

Personality: She pretends to be a sweet bubbly 10 year old but , when revealing her True Personality, Rika's cuteness disappears and she turns cynical and more mature. She switches pronouns from "boku" to "watashi" and her voice drops to something more resembling a grown woman's than a child's. This is the persona Rika uses when thinking and when speaking to Hanyū, so it can be assumed it is her real personality, which she keeps under wraps to avoid scaring her friends.

History: Rika's Mother and Father died when she was young leaving her to fend for herself. However, a girl that seemed to be her age showed up, who claimed to be practically god. Apparently, Rika was the living incarnation of her, and as such their senses were linked. The girl's name is Hanyu and is only visible to Rika. (I don't think I'll add Hanyu as a character because she's just like Rika but with god powers.)

Romantic Interest: No-one

Theme Song: link

Instrument They Play: Flute

Extra notes: Here's an example of one of Rika's breakdowns if your interested: link
True-Finn-Fan commented…
you're only three feet and 55 pounds? XD 1年以上前
AngelicWaffle commented…
Umm.. Dunno? I'm Australian and am not educated in American terms. But that's normal over here. 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^i was using m's as yard's since they are almost equal to do quick math... and 1.7 times 3 equals 5.1 and it ends up being 5' and 1.2 " and i just decide to round up to give her the added height.... so don't even start X3 1年以上前
Oops forgot to add an image! There we go :3
 Oops forgot to add an image! There we go :3
TheInfectedd commented…
That's adorable! x3 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Its totes cute. What アニメ is it? 1年以上前
AngelicWaffle commented…
Higurashi. Here's it in a nutshell: link Pretty messed up but I 愛 it. Only because of Hanyuu and Rika though. Cutest moment: link 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...more anime... 1年以上前
~Furude Rika: Candy Kingdom~

Rika jolted awake shaking, she looked around her, taking in the surrounding landscape. Sugar coated trees glistened in the sunlight, Rika gasped, "NIPPAAAH! Such yummy surroundings! Don't you agree Hanyuu!?"
Silence.
"Hanyuuuuu! Don't be silent! Nipaaah!"
Goosebumps trickled down Rika's spine. Hanyuu wasn't here. Rika reached into her pocket, and plucked out an orb, "RIKKKKAAA!" It screamed, "I can't come into your world!"
Rika smirked, "It's a candy world too."
The sounds of a very displeased Hanyuu came out of the orb, "Rika! Get. Me. In!!"
Rika giggled, "Fine. Only because without you I can't get out of here though. How do I get you in?"
"The world is at full capacity. A resident for a resident. You must kill a native to return home."
Rika gasped, "There's people here?"
"Yes."
"And I have to..."
"Yes."
"It's going to be one of those days again."
Rika watched as the orb dimmed, no longer could she hear Hanyuu's voice.
She was alone.
All alone.
And now Rika's fate rested on her having to become a murderer.
"One of those days..."
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
Hey guys, I might not be able to post for a while cuz my dad is being a COMPLETE FUCKING CUNT. XD He says he's going to "keep the wifi off until next year" but I dunno... He's a fucking asshole. I'm literally going BATSHIT INSANE. I might be able to get on on my mom's phone occasionally, but not mine, cuz it's also a FUCKING CUNT. cx
last edited 1年以上前
emerald_32 commented…
Aww. :c 1年以上前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...well... あなた like to cuss もっと見る than me... XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 emerald_32 said…
~Mokuyumi, The Candy Kingdom Market~

Yumi walked through the market. Almost every stall had what she needed. Still, she thought is was not enough to suit the party.
She continued on walking until she found an isolated stall. Yumi saw that it had fine goods to sell. She took one of each and paid the fee.

It was 3:30 PM. She glanced at the Candy Kingdom Castle. She noticed some big and blue sticking out. "Ice King..." She muttered. "It must be Kidnap-Princess-Bubblegum-When-Finn-And-Ja­ke-­Are­-Bu­sy day,"
Deciding not to give Princess Bubblegum all the fuss about Simon, she flew up and tapped on the should of Ice King.

"Oh. Mokuyumi. Wh-what are you doing here?" He stammered nervously.
"Just buying some goods at the Candy Kingdom Market," She replied. "I saw you trying to kidnap Bonnie like all those other fucking days. Might as well help her while FnJ are out."
Ice King laughed nervously. Yumi just narrowed her eyes.
"Simon, just let. Her. Go."
"NO! You do not understand..."
This is enough, I have wasted enough time. Gotta get back to Marcelines house... She thought. Finally, having though of a plan for a second, Yumi took out her Violin, as it turned into a scythe.
"I have not used this in a while. I kind of miss the thrill of it," She threatened. "Maybe you should be its next victim..."
Ice King was fucked. He finally gave up. "Okay! Okay! I will let her go. Sheesh, gurl." He said annoyed, yet frightened. He then noticed the basket that was hanging onto the arm of Yumi. "Hey, whats that for?"
"Its for the Birthday Party of Marshall later tonight. INVITE ONLY!" She said.
Ice King shrugged and flew back to the Ice Kingdom.
"Finally, that bastard is gone. But hes probably planning to crash the party later tonight," She muttered. She took a look and the Princess and helped her up. "You okay, Preebos?"
"Yeah, fine. Totally annoyed by Ice King, but fine." PB Answered. "Since you are going back to the cave of Marceline, you mind if me and Gumball go with you?"
"Of course. Its no pardon at all."
After Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball quickly got ready in a few minutes, they made their way to Marcelines cave.
1年以上前 astigpinoy said…
~S(e)ven, still walking and stalking Sarge

"And there is this guy called 'Moe'..."

New entity found.

Hmmm..... Track.

Located: Candy Kingdom.

Eh, might have been going to someone's cave.

He sprinted away stealthily, making his way on top of Marceline's cave.
"And let me just sit here and enjoy what life after life has to offer me."

P.S. Infectedd, you can just HACK nearby wi-fi's.
(unless they're WPA-protected, that is, really hard to crack out.
but don't follow what a newb on hacking has to say lel)
TheInfectedd commented…
I fucking tried but most are protected によって fucking WPA. T3T 1年以上前
astigpinoy commented…
Eh, try using Reaver/Backtrack on Linux, then follow the directions 与えられた によって ランダム Internet strangers/hackers. 1年以上前
1年以上前 TheInfectedd said…
~Shikurai- Marceline's House~

As Shikurai was helping Marcy out, she spotted Yumi approaching with PBubs and Gumball. She let out a sigh of irritation. She fucking hated them, with good reason too. When her parents had been killed, she turned to them for help, but instead of giving her some money, or some shit, they shunned her and blatantly refused to help. This pissed her off immensely, and being a Vampire, she could hold a grudge for a long time.

Taking out a cig, she poked the tip and lit it with her pyrokenisis, idly drifting away afterwards to go set up some other stuff for the party, avoiding the two.
last edited 1年以上前