Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's スーパーナチュラル RP

zutaradragon posted on Jan 27, 2015 at 05:30AM
yep...this is...exactly as it sounds...no need to explain...
save

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 359 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 359

1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*looks around* oh
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
everything it touches dies...it steals energy from the forest to fuel it's rampage...*says bleakly as more large colorful animals join us*we've managed to...contain it to this area...mostly...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
How sad
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*nods* An iron bullet caused this rampage...now several must be it's end. It will come full circle...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Sounds about right
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*pauses and bows slightly as a giant grey boar the same size as me walks out* sire
I see you have enlisted the help of some hunters as you said *he says, bowing back*
Yes, I believe they will be of great help *I say as we continue deeper into the rotting part of the forest*
so long as they don't miss fire *he replies evenly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Us miss never
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
or purposely fire at us *he says softly, clearly having some trust issues when it comes to humans or humanoids*
Borge *I look at him* they will not purposely try 2 turn you into the very thing we're hunting!
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
If u don't want our help......
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
you can't blame him for not trusting humans *I sigh* after all, it was humans who exterminated half of his clan and by extension all of his family...but just as not all spirits are evil, not all humans are either *looks at him*
*he sighs* I sure hope you're right...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Well I'm Not h........
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
hm? oh, we know...we're more sensitive to that kinda thing then humans....animals in general are...but perhaps it's best they don't know that, hm? *I say as the rot clearly gets worse. there's no longer any grass, just black blobs where trees used to stand* I would suggest avoiding the blobs...even you can rot *replies evenly*
~Sam
wait, you're not what...? *wondering why Dean didn't notice what she just said*
~Cyndi
Hurting anyone *I reply, stopping him with one of my tails just before he steps in some of the goo* do be careful, no amount of shoe leather will keep the goo rot out.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Yea what it said
Dean
*is suspicious*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
oh, how rude of me...I forgot that despite us meeting before I couldn't introduce myself then. I'm Cyndi *smiles* though when we met before...I was being called Nausica
~Sam
being extremely careful not to step in any black goo while also thinking*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Oh Well....I'm Serena in case u didn't catch my name b4
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*nods slightly* good to meet you..though perhaps better circumstances would be desired...but non-the-less...I suppose that makes the other male the Dean human...
~Sam
*can't help but laugh* the Dean human...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*laughs*
Dean
Uh Yea sure whatever
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*pauses as suddenly majorly loud pig sounds are heard* he's sensed us...*blocks Borge before he goes charging in*
Cyndi!
while it is not my place to stop an elder I must suggest against simply charging in unless you wish to die. Just because he's sensed us doesn't mean charging recklessly is the only option. We can still go in as planned, his senses are very dulled right now...
~Sam
uh...what plan exactly?
~Cyndi
we're slowly surrounding him...I have no doubts there will be casualties...but it is the risk we must take...with any luck the Spirit of the Forest will return once we've won...and should he see fit he shall revive any who've fallen...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
So what do we do
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
we keep stalking...we're rather close after all...*looks over at the now moving black blobs as suddenly they shoot up and towards where we're going* he's assembling himself...making himself bigger...making it harder for a bullet to pierce through...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Just once can we get an easy hunt
Dean
Nope Not in the cards
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*looks back at them* we do need to go faster though, and we can't have you 3 getting sludged...so pardon me for doing this but...*puts the 3 of them in balls of protective rainbow energy and takes off with the 3 of them each being held at the end of 3 of my tails. black sludge whips past us in streaks as we narrowly avoid it*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
This is so cool
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*stops before the boar comes into view and puts them down* aim well...the red dots are his eyes...they are you're only targets...hit anywhere else and it's useless...got it...?
~Sam
*nods*
~Cyndi
because of yesterday he's blind....he knows we're here he doesn't know where...his senses are dulled...he will charge recklessly especially after your 1st shot...we should be able 2 distract him...do NOT let him touch you...even the slightest touch means death...
~Sam
then how will you guys fight him?
~Cyndi
we're gods...our bodies can take a lot more then mortals...that said, to much will kill us 2...all the more reason for you to end this quickly, hm? They're under orders not 2 attack the head, so it should hopefully remain clear for shooting...*freezes as the ghastly snorting amps up* (this is what the thing looks like...it also provides a size comparison...the boy is about 16...)
last edited 1年以上前
 ~Cyndi *stops before the イノシシ comes into view and puts them down* aim well...the red dots are his ey
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
So aim at the eyes don't get touched got it
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*nods* let's go...I'll do what I can to prevent it from touching you....that said, it's arms can go as far as it likes...I can not promise anything...*walks forward until it comes into view* ready? *looks back at the 3 of them*
~Sam
as I'll ever be...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*nods*
Dean
Let's do it
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
good *raises bright red tail and all of the many giant animals around the ring look at me, even if they can't be seen. I then quite suddenly put it down and me and all the other animals shoot out at the former boar god*
~Sam
*gets my 1st good look at it and cringes slightly* that used to be a boar...?
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Oh my......
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*is fighting it rather viciously with the others*
~Sam
where are it's...*suddenly sees 2 little red dots* oh, there they are *waits for a clear shot and takes it, shooting it directly in the eye*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*shoots the other eye*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Now's when I take control of Dean for a moment) ~Boar
*enraged snorting and shoots an arm out blindly in the direction the sound came from*
~Cyndi
*is already going in that direction but my baby brother jumps in the way 1st and is instantly dragged yalping into the beast* NOOOOOOO! * I roar and shoot directly into the mass of sludge where he was dragged into, which happens to be near the face*
~Boar
*blindly lashing out at whatever is near, feeling flesh and fur rip at the ends of the slime arms and sensing several of the animal gods die in my clutch*
~Dean
*trying to line up a shot and does so, shooting it in the eye before taking another shot more hurriedly*
~Sam
*Is suddenly pushed down by Dean as 1 of the massive arms shoots over us*
~Cyndi
*manages to pull out my brother just before getting shot through the shoulder. The shot also happens to go through and hit the boar in the eye, collapsing him as the sludge spreads away slowly. He staggers up and takes one finally attack, biting my shoulder and dragging me down when he finally collapses for good. The sludge all absorbs into the ground and reveals the massive brown/orange boar underneath*
~Boar
You...I hate you...*whimpers softly as I feel the breath leave my body* soon you'll feel the same hate...I...do...you got hit...*smirks slightly*
~Cyndi
no...I won't...I'm a lot stronger then you...a lot less hateful...*i growl as he dies, slowly rotting away the same way all his victims did*
last edited 1年以上前
 Now's when I take control of Dean for a moment) ~Boar *enraged snorting and shoots an arm out blindl
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Glad that's over *walks away pissed*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I...uh...I don't think it's over yet...*looks up as a massive stag-like creature appears in the sky and walks down into the middle of the clearing next to where the boar is and just in front of Cyndi. All the remaining living animals kneel and it looks over at us with a very human face*
 ~Sam I...uh...I don't think it's over yet...*looks up as a massive stag-like creature appears in the
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Whatever *keeps walking*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Spirit
*bows and touches Cyndi's forehead, turning her to her human form while also healing all of her wounds, then gently levitates her in front of me and walks over as the human with the black hair stands* take her *I say softly* I am weak...and can not use my powers for only her...
~Sam
uh...ok...*gently takes her from the air and looking at him* she's....gunna be ok right...?
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Fucking thing could have touched me but did they care no *finally gets to the car*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Spirit
*nods* I hope your friend who ran off didn't get touched...I am the only 1 capable of healing such wounds...(which is why she should have stayed put instead of being mad and running off before anyone could have even had a chance 2 ask her anything but I did sorda expect it...btw as I said b4 that was the only time I was controlling Dean so he's been urs since that post)
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Oh......)Dean
Should I go get her
Serena
*goes to unlock the car door and sees a wound on her arm* great just fucking great
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
and you didn't mention her getting hit before) ~Spirit
*nods* That would be best.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Z u made the battle that ONE post YOU posted how the hell could I) Dean
*texts Serena asking her where she is*
Serena
*texts Dean back saying leaving gets in the car*
Dean
Shit she is leaving we aren't gonna be able to catch her b4 she gets to the car she has the keys
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Uh...by simply stating before she stormed off that she got hit in the battle...if you didn't know rotting skin is rather obvious...) ~Spirit
*sighs* find her *looks at the others, who all bow and slowly start glowing. Rather quickly lights start shooting out from the ring of animal gods*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Whatever just make it all my fault I didn't make u make the BATTLE ONE POST SO SERENA COULDN'T BE A PART OF IT) Serena
*starts the car and starts driving to the motel*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
Serena got a shot in...there's not much to the battle except shooting it in the eyes to make it die...it's not like I can animate the story...the whole idea was Dean was suppose to be the 1 to accidentally shoot her and also get the final bullet in, as I told you at the start of the rp...and it's not like I can take control of Serena to throw her in...calm your shit...you don't ever post much anyways...plus the battles usually only last a few minutes or even seconds, most of the work is getting there) ~Spirit
*the energy shoots around and covers the entire forest and into the towns, I add my energy to it as well, which heals all of the things the boar touched, including her arm which is just within the energy's reach*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*gets to the motel and parks the car*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
wow...I forgot how behind this one is...) ~Spirit
I expect you'll be able to help her more then I will *looks at Sam*
what...what do you mean...? *Sam gets confused*
you've battled poison of your own and over-come it *replies evenly* the iron is essentially a fast releasing poison, slowly eating away at her mind...iron is what caused the beast you just destroyed, but I'm sure she explained that already...*he nods*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
yea.......i know.......at least Serena can be with Cas in this one) Serena
*gets out and sighs* Dean is gonna be so pissed that i took the car
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
yep...) ~Sam
so wait...are you telling me to take her with me...
I'm offering it as an option *the spirit replies*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*calls Serena*
Serena
*answers* Hey i told you i was leaving
Dean
so *is clearly pissed*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*looks between her, the spirit, and Dean, clearly very confused*
she seems to have taken a liking to you too *The spirit says, seeming to realize one of my questions was "what if she doesn't actually want to go" *
~Kodama
*4 of us appear looking into the window of the motel, knowing this is where Cyndi was b4*