Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's スーパーナチュラル RP

zutaradragon posted on Jan 27, 2015 at 05:30AM
yep...this is...exactly as it sounds...no need to explain...

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 359 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 359

1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Really
Dean
U know what we have to do
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
We are NOT shooting her, Dean! *snaps* Remember the vampires that were only hunting cows and let me go so you decided to let them go?! Well guess what, she could have easily killed ALL OF US if she wanted to! Instead not only is she helping us clear a case but she's willing to kill her friend to do it! She hasn't hurt anyone, Dean! Do you want on your conscience that you killed someone who didn't deserve to die?!
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*says nothing*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
Not all spirits are monsters, Dean! Every religion of every part of the world has stories of both good and evil spirits. Those who are peaceful and seek to help and those who seek chaos, you can't have one and expect the other doesn't exist! We're hunting a former GOD, Dean, do you think it'll be a good idea to waste bullets trying to kill the one seeking to help us only to turn her into the very thing we're hunting? Especially seeing as humans are the ones who caused this entire thing...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Enough with the teen drama
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
It's only the truth, if you don't like it I'll just go myself. It's really that easy. Neither of you have to be a part of it if you can't except simple facts.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
I never said I didn't see the truth in ur words but its late and I need sleep
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
And you *looks at Dean expectantly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Sleep sounds good
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
So you're going with me or not? *is clearly the question I was referring to and not willing to budge from it despite their attempts at changing the subject*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
I am
Serena
*lays down*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
Good *lays down in the other bed* you could learn a thing or 2 about not flipping shit about every single spirit you see. *yawns*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*laughs*
Dean
*lays next to Serena* Not funny
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*unknowingly laying facing the window, as if somehow doing so will tell me something* She said she'll be giving us a briefing tomorrow...presumably how to go about attacking it without getting grabbed...the kodama will lead us to the spirit pool where she'll be waiting...apparently the thing is a giant boar...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Huh
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
If it grabs you you start to decay. it starts from that spot and it kills you, rotting you from the outside in. *replies evenly* How much it touches you determines how quickly you die. In that way it is the exact opposite of what happened to it.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Charming
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
It's rather ironic...*mumbles* humans caused it's change...of course it would hate them for doing so...*is now just thinking aloud*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*falls asleep*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*eventually falls asleep as well*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
(Next day) Serena
Boys who wants breakfast
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*awake and doing research already* me *looks up from laptop*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Dean? *looks over and sees Dean still sleeping* no breakfast 4 u then
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*chuckles and puts laptop away before walking over* Dean doesn't know the meaning of getting up early
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Just means he can't stop me from taking his car
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
That may not be the best of ideas...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
To bad I'm doing it *grabs the keys*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
Ok, but if you get yelled at don't say I didn't warn you *shrugs* just make sure to bring it back in 1 piece will ya...perhaps if you're lucky you'll get back before he wakes up.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
I don't care if he knows I took it or not. R u coming?
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*pauses* where exactly...?
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Somewhere where we can get breakfast
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*shrugs* ok, sure...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
So where do u wanna go
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I heard there was a place across town with great pancakes
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Sounds good let's go *walks outside and to the car*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*follows and glances over at the forest just in time 2 c a Kodama dancing on the root of a big tree before becoming invisible*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*unlocks the car and gets in*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*gets in the passenger seat like normal*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*starts the car and drives to the restaurant*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*watching out the window the whole time*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*Parks the car turns it off and gets out*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*follows suit and pauses after getting out, looking at the doorway*
~Cyndi
*lapping milk from a bowl happily by the door in my smallest form and looks up at him, making a happy sound somewhere between a meow and a squeak before going back to my milk* (small brown fox type...cat...sorda...thing...yeah!)
 ~Sam *follows suit and pauses after getting out, looking at the doorway* ~Cyndi *lapping ミルク from
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*walks inside like nothing happened*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*follows, looking around*
~Cyndi
*finishes milk and picks up bowl in mouth, trotting in and straight to the lady at the bar, looking up at her like "look, I brought it back in" *
~Bar Tender
awe, cute little Naussica *picks up the bowl and pets her*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Nice place
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
why thank you *stands back up and puts the bowl in the sink near by* it's been in my family for a long time. *I say as Naussica jumps onto 1 of the bar stools near the boy* Things have slowed down with the recent scares, but I can always count on Naussica or one of her sisters to visit me at least *chuckles happily*
~Sam
The little family of these cats seems to have become a part of both towns near the forest
~Bar Tender
You could say that I suppose...its quite odd actually...*trails off*
~Sam
What is?
~Bar Tender
Well...none of the families from either side of the forest that help take care of them...have had any casualties in the resent incidents...it must be just a coincidence, though, right? *smiles warmly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Anyway
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
*nods* go ahead and have a seat anywhere ya like. Not really one of those places to tell ya where to sit. Whatcha want to drink?
~Sam
Orange juice please. *rather intrigued by the story and sits at the bar near where I was standing* So what do you know about them?
~Bar Tender
The cat family...? They've been hanging around since the start of both towns. *gives him a glass of orange juice*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*sits next to Sam* coffee 2 sugars 1 cream
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
*goes to the coffee machine and grabs a cup*
~Sam
Go on
~Bar Tender
The kids get to name them each generation...since that movie came out all of them are named after characters from it *puts in the 2 sugars n the cream, then gives her the cup*
~Sam
Movie...? Which movie?
~Bar Tender
Naussica and the Valley of The Wind...They named them after the characters because they almost look like the Fox Squirrel thing from it...*says as my son, who's also the cook, walks out of the kitchen* good timing, I was just about to find out what they wanted to eat.
~Cook
oh dear...you're not boring them with stories again are you? *looks at her*
~Sam
No no, I wanted to hear them
~Bar Tender
See, not everyone's so stuffy about listening to stories *chuckles* so any idea whatcha want for breakfast? (because the menu would be written above the bar cuz...that's the way it is in most small places I go 2 anyways...)