Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's スーパーナチュラル RP

zutaradragon posted on Jan 27, 2015 at 05:30AM
yep...this is...exactly as it sounds...no need to explain...

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 359 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 359

1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*focuses on the cook and ignores everything else*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*elbows her lightly before giving my reply* Can I get 2 pancakes, 2 eggs over easy, and hashbrowns please?
~Cook
*writing it down* Sure thing. *smiles happily* And you, little lady? *Looks at the girl*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
I'll have the Ham and cheese omelet (they are really good)
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
I know...I just like bready stuff for breakfast best) ~Cook
*writes it down as well* alright, I'll try 2 finish it up quickly so you don't have 2 listen to mother to long *says jokingly*
~Bar Tender
hey!
~Cook
*laughs and walks back to the kitchen*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*watch him walk away*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
Anyways, they all look kinda similar...though it seems Naussica here was in a fight with something recently...usually you can only tell the difference by the eye color if you don't know them well...*shrugs* it seems each family business that helps them out has pretty good luck...though usually its the fact that they're just so darned cute that makes people help them.
~Cyndi
*yawns cutely and circles on the stool before laying down with my tail wagging off the edge of the stool*
~Sam
Good luck? *raises an eyebrow slightly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*rolls eyes*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
*nods* I'm not really sure how to describe it...it's like the businesses that don't just...slowly fall apart...my great grandmother did say once that the entire land was cursed but that's silly...with how well the towns have been doing aside from the resent issues obviously...
~Sam
A curse...*thinking* so...hypothetically speaking...if the curse was real...do you suppose it could be the cats keeping it from affecting certain businesses and families?
~Bar Tender
if there were such a thing I suppose it would be, yes.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*takes a sip of coffee*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
interesting *looks over at Cyndi*
~Cyndi
*purring happily*
~Bar Tender
come to think of it, after these things started we haven't seen much of Naussica...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Is it ur policy to bore ur customers
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
oh dear...
~Sam
Shush, I was asking her question and she's answering them. That's not boring that's called common courtesy
~Cyndi
*glares*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Ur Not the only person here Sam I'm here to I count as a customer and she is boring me
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
You don't have to listen to her replies if you don't want to. We're doing a thing called having a conversation, you can choose to get involved or not to. I enjoy learning about old towns.
~Bar Tender
*just standing there, not sure what to do*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
It is ru......*sees the cook* ur right Sam I'm sorry
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*sighs*
~Cook
*walks out with the food and sets it in front of each of them respectively, then sees mother just standing there, confused* so uh...what's going on...? A sibling argument I'm guessing
~Sam
we're not related. *replies evenly*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
It was nothing *smiles at the cook* my name is Serena by the way what's urs
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cook
uhm...Roger...
~Sam
*takes a bite*
~Bar Tender
*still just standing there, confused*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*smiles in a way that clearly says I am flirting*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
3...2...*counting down under breath and looks over as the door opens and a little girl comes running in with a woman just behind* 1...
~Little Girl
*runs over and around the bar to hug him* daddy!
~Roger
*picks her up* Sara! *looks at the woman* Clare, what a surprise!
~Clare
what, I'm not aloud to visit my husband at work? *chuckles*
~Sam
in case you're wondering, the ring is around his neck *says just loud enough for Serena to hear* because as a chief he can't wear it around his finger. You can see the chain though. *takes another bite* So what was that about me being rude for having a conversation?
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*looks at his neck and quickly eats my food*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*eating happily*
~Cyndi
*bounces off the stool and walks happily over 2 Sara, who promptly picks me up and starts petting me*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*whispers to Sam* if u don't hurry up and eat u r paying 4 ur own breakfast and walking back to the motel
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I was planning on paying for my own. It's not my fault you don't examine people before you just jump in. *shrugs and keeps eating* as for walking, it's not that far. We probably didn't need 2 drive to start with...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Check please
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
*gives her the check for her meal*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*pays then walks to the car*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Bar Tender
this happen a lot? *looks at him*
~Sam
recently yes...I'm rather convinced the only reason my brother agreed she could tag along is because she's a girl...and that's the only reason he needs...
~Bar Tender
ah...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*drives back to the motel*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Both
*continue to have their conversation, Sam eating at a normal rate rather then inhaling all of it*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*walks into their motel room and sees a very angry Dean*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*finishes eating, pays, and walks out with Cyndi following behind*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
Keys now
Serena
Sam has them
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
*leaps onto his shoulder* It's best if we get going now while the boar is groggy *whispers* and while he's still recovering from yesterday
~Sam
Well that depends highly if Dean is awake. Speaking of which, how did yesterday go...what happened to your ear
~Cyndi
I got grabbed...so it had to get gone before the rot could spread...*says absently, as if it's no big deal*
~Sam
Oh...well let's just find out if Dean's awake...he probably is...and he's probably pissed...and she's probably saying I have the keys...*texts Dean, asking if he's up yet and if Serena is pretending I have the keys*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*answers the text with a Yes* one more time....keys
Serena
Don't got them
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*Texts back to get them as quick as possible and head to the forest. The hunt is on.* lets go *picks her off my shoulder and starts running to the forest*
~Cyndi
lets not waste your energy...
~Sam
hu...?
~Cyndi
*makes sure no1 is watching and teleports us to the entrance of the forest*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*looks at my text* if u want to act like a child......after the hunt u will get punished like one car now
Serena
*we walk to the car and get in me in the drivers seat and drive to the forest*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*Looks over at them and Cyndi jumps out of my arms* Spirit pool? *Looks at her. She nods and runs off*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
*we get out*
Dean
What now Sammie
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
you got the iron from the trunk? *looks at them*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*looks at Serena* open it
Serena
*opens the trunk and grabs the iron*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*grabs a gun and several iron bullets* now we simply follow *walks into the forest and slowly several kodama appear in the trees* don't attack them, please...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Dean
*we follow him*
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
*following the kodama to the spirit pool, where Cyndi is standing in her true form...the giant blue wolf with rainbow tails* we're here
~Cyndi
*bows head* thank you for coming.
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Uhhh what the
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Sam
I told you she's a giant wolf *i reply evenly*
~Cyndi
*nods* I have enlisted the help of several other forest gods...*turns and walks off* they will be joining us as we go...the Boar God of the East has arrived just in time. He is absolutely disgusted by the fact that one of his kind has cause this....he will be joining as well...though telling the difference shouldn't be a problem.
~Sam
*follows* so our goal is to shoot it down while it's distracted fighting you guess off?
~Cyndi
exactly. I suggest aiming for the eyes...it's the only part the blackness doesn't cover...
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
What exactly r we gonna b fighting
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
giant boar ex-god *replies evenly* hatred and humans have caused his heart and his soul to rot...and now he's an evil deity which much be stopped *replies evenly as my 3 younger sisters and baby brother join our walk. My sisters are much smaller, about human height, and my brother is smaller still, only about twice the size of a normal wolf. all of them are brightly colored, each having between 2 and 5 tails instead of my 9*
1年以上前 darkmoon47 said…
Serena
Oh ok
1年以上前 zutaradragon said…
~Cyndi
It's quite sad...he used to be so peaceful...*i sigh* but regardless, that it the past. It can't be dwelt on now. *looks around as it becomes obvious the area of the forest is dying*