Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 13251-13264 of 13264

1年以上前 cosmic_fusions said…
"No." The alchemist repeated. "I'm tired of just being your... puppet. Hell, you don't even care about me. The only reason you talk to me is because of this artifact inside me. If it weren't for that, I'd just be a... stupid human to you. You don't even care for this country. The only reason you're even helping is so that you can finally die and be "reunited" with your family." He rolled his eyes as he said the last few words. "For all I care, this artifact can just let me be and take over Ophelia's body instead. Her blood is of royalty, so why not? I'm done being dragged around. You know that Quartz witch? Yeah, her husband or whatever the hell he is abandoned her, just like I abandoned Franziska. To help "save" and "protect" her. Well guess what? That broke the witch. It broke her and scarred her in ways pain could not be described. I would never, EVER want to do that to the person I love. I don't need to save the world to protect Franziska. I need to protect HER. Because that's what matters to me."
1年以上前 Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: (He turned to Flynn a sad expression on his face at what Flynn had said) I.... I'm sorry you think that way, Flynn... I don't mean to keep you here. But....... you must understand. The artifact chose you as it's host for a reason. What that reason is.... I don't know. But I do know you are the only one who can defeat the Servants....... If you give up.... You can only protect Franziska for so long, Flynn, until................. Please, Flynn. I'm not asking you to help for my sake, but for the sake of the rest of the world
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
A small sort of grin came across Wiezen's face as his children clung on to him, and he didn't mind it in the least. In fact, he held Elijah in his arms as if the child were a life line for him, and his wings fluttered some while Zealia was on his back. He looked down at Jr and grinned a little more. They were growing but...in his eyes they were still his little children. Even Oswald. It's been here...all along.. Everything..all of the pieces that had been scattered around in his mind and heart, all of the missing sections now pieced together into one. This was his family. These were the children that he had promised to protect and keep under his safety. And now he realized even more that though he had been keeping up things with protecting them, he had been missing out on so much more. Being more than just their protector, but their father as well. And not just some of him, they needed him.

And when Helga finally began to speak, his eyes had gone back to hers. And when he heard her answer, his ears perked, a gentle smile gracing his lips at the sight of her tears of joy. And then he watched as the tickets that she had taken from her pocket were torn into confetti and left to be taken along into the snow by the soft breeze that carried them. And when his attention went back to her, he managed to take a few steps without disturbing Jr. as the small child clung to his leg. He went to his lover, holding Eli in his arm and taking her hand into his free one, looking deep into her eyes. "Helga Mourey Quartz.," he began, smiling a little more. "I love you." He said the words without hesitation and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers in a long and tender passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, just for a fraction of a heartbeat, Wiezen's innocence could be seen waving at her happily within his eyes along with the more human side of Wiezen.
Auburn eyes was as stubborn as he had always been, looking away, but waving nonetheless with a small smirk.
His former Therian self could be seen sipping a cup of tea with an expression of tranquility, his tails curling at their tips and swaying gently behind him.
And then they all faded into a spark in the profound pools that were his bright blue eyes, the ring of gold around his irises becoming a shade lighter as the love he felt for her seemed to multiply tenfold. And he smiled at her. "Let's leave this shithole." He chuckled, and pulled her closer to him, his arm wrapping around her waist as his feet slowly left the ground but not too far. A gleam of light surrounded Oswald in a bubble so that he would be safe, and he too floated from the ground. "Ready?"
"T-T-Then have him choose someone else!" He yelled again, a knot swelling in his throat as he fought back the tears from flowing again. He couldn't help but to growl, turning the other way to talk to the artifact. But he didn't care at this point to use telepathy, he just spoke out loud. "CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE! AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" His voice was heavy and already to the brink of being hoarse for his yelling and crying. "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE! I-I WANNA GO HOME TO MY FAMILY!"

"Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww" The triplets whined in sync when they saw their parents kiss. Zealia stuck out her tongue and Wiezen Jr. faked a cough while Elijah pretended to gag. Oswald poked some at the bubble that surrounded him, a small giggle escaping his toothless gums when he was levitated. Helga only chuckled, her eyes now more focused on Wiezen's when she saw the familiar figures. Parts of Wiezen that she's met and loved all equally. She smiled at the sight of little and human Wiezen, the sight of them warming her heart. At the auburn eyes, she rolled hers and returned the smirk, a small hmph escaping her. And of course, his former Therian self was beautiful as it had always been. She couldn't wait to groom those tails every single day and condition them. She returned the kiss for a brief few seconds to not make her children lose their mind, her arm wrapping around him when he wrapped his. The witch chuckled once more when her feet left the ground and she gave a nod. "More than ready, my little were-leprechaun." She teased, lightly kissing his chin and resting her head against his. Her eyes glanced back at where her house once was, then at the statues that still stood proudly in her garden, especially the one of her mother. Whether it was a dream or not, she could've sworn she saw the marble figure of Mother Quartz wink up at her. The witch blinked before she shook her head and smiled back at Wiezen.
last edited 1年以上前
Nithloraul: (It was dead silent, not saying a word as Flynn spoke, before it finally spoke) ............... I can't.
"....y-y-you WHAT?!" He shrieked. "NONONONONONONOONONNONO! Yes you can! Please! I beg you! Let me go home... LET ME GO HOME! Suck the life out of someone else!" Flynn begged, throwing absolutely any idea he could so that the artifact could release him. "w-w-why.... not?" He sniffled.
Nithloraul: Flynn! Shut up..... I said I can't, as in I can't leave you. Not until the Servants are dead. But, what you want to do, what you want your life to be.... That is your choice. You can leave this damn priest. I don't care. Is it the perfect solution? Of course not. But you humans, while so stubborn, make the best of the worst situations
Flynn seemed to mutter more to himself than the artifact in him. His eyes darted back and forth, debating if he should just ram a dagger through the eye Nithloraul controlled. "Yes you can...." He said finally out loud to the artifact, insisting it was possible to leave his body. "You just need a stupid new host! Someone as stupid enough as me to let someone with the likes of YOU control everything I do and think and say! To the point where I can't do what I want! I can't go back to the person I love! Because I'm chained..." His eyes lowered in sadness. "I'm chained to you... a-and everyone here..." He exhaled a deep breath before he turned back around to face the others.
Nithloraul: Flynn..... Why would I be stuck inside the body of a sad, pathetic, and weak human like you if I had the choice to seperate myself from you? We're stuck together until this is all over and....... And that's it. I hate it, and you hate it, but you should know that the world is never forgiving
Flynn's shoulders seemed to slump in sadness at what he heard inside of him. Nithloraul could feel the pain weighing down on him. An indescribable sort of pain. One that lacked blood or bruises or death. Instead, it was the pain of... regret, sorrow, and misery. He released a dreaded sigh, cursing to himself and he walked back besides Kristoff, Reinard, and Ophelia. He made no eye contact whatsoever, and remained silent after saying the last of his words. "Let's finally kill those sons of bitches then.." He started walking ahead, as if he already knew the path to where he was going.

(we are not typing 30 more pages of killing servants. it ends here. xD Flynn wins against the servants by the next RP xD let him be happy.)
Ophelia: (She watched as Flynn walked down the dirt path. Her expression had darkened greatly, as she watched him walk in silence)
Kristoff: ....... Come on. Let's go
(And with that, the group were on their way)

(Nope. They make zero progress by the next RP......Okay, they get to go and kill the first Servant Flynn met, but that's it XD)
last edited 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
あなた didn't write an ending for franziska xD ....if it's suicide, リスペクト to you. 1年以上前
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Tempting XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen chuckled when she called him a were-leprechaun. [u]"I'm surprised you still remember that. ...I missed it."[/u[ He smiled again, and with Helga's words in mind, his lips moved to speak, but only a soft hum of a melody came from them. And with a quick flash, the Quartz Family were gone in a flicker of sparks and glorious light.

{The End}

[THE MOTHER FUCKIN' CREDITS]

Wiezen: So...

COLA:Soo...

Wiezen: Beer for happy ending?

COLA: FUCK YEAH! YAAAAY!

Macross: I want one!

COLA and Wiezen: GET THE FUCK OUT MACROSS!
last edited 1年以上前
cosmic_fusions commented…
of course あなた hit us with a james motherfuckin' arthur song xD 1年以上前
Worst credits song ever 1年以上前
I guess your right 1年以上前
Yay! On to new depression XD
RIGHT NOW
If you got a better title, say it
link