Total Drama Island Fancharacters Insanse RP

princess2109 posted on Jun 03, 2012 at 11:16PM
Locked Away from everyone hoping to leave when you know you never will.The stone hearts and cold looks why to you? because your Insanse.
--------------

Locked Up [Insanse people :3]
-Nya Kogan: Cell 3
-Teagan Hyen: Cell 3
-Monica- Room 7 cell 1
-Kristen-Room4 Cell 6
Riley- Cell 5
~
Nurses,Guards,other people who work there
-Olivia: Nurse
-Tobi: Handles the cells and such
Storm-Nurse
Vanessa-Nurse
~
R.T.N.I
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
------------
~RULES~
No Killing
Can be violance just no killing anyone ^3^
R.T.N.I stands for- Recue The Non Insanse where your a part of a 6 person group to rescue the people their who aren't insane.
ONLY 6 PEOPLE MAY BE IN THE R.T.N.I
last edited on Jun 04, 2012 at 03:43PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 188 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 188

1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: ;you killed someone. it doesn't mean you're crazy. But in aspects we are all crazy in some way. But your judgement isn't the same as the rest of the societies. Unlike most. you think killing is ok. And that is why you are here

riley: then why am i here?! just because i see things others are scared to see and trick themselves into not seeing?!
1年以上前 Courtneyfan214 said…
Monica: i was raised to kill people!
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: then why did you do it?why kill a person? what was your morall your motivation for doing it?
last edited 1年以上前
Monica: *sigh* in my past i was abused in all type of way, but mostly sexually.
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
vanessa: sayu...this type of behaiviour towards patients is ina-
sayu: shhh! i'm talking. shut it nursie

sayu: I lost my parents at th age of 5... I as later moved to a strangers house and abused in the same way as you. I understand the reality of it is harsh but killing people isn't going to ease the pain *smiles softly* I turned to self harm...it didn't ease the pain so i doubt watching others suffer will

last edited 1年以上前
Monica: *rolls eyes* whatever.
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: just keep it in mind... *about to walk away* by the way do you know who you killed?
Monica: no.
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: so a random person?
Monica: yep.
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: what made you want to do it?
Monica: i was raised to do it.
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Olivia: *has an idea*Riley you say you see things most don't see? *pulls out a painting of herself smiling* can you tell who you see in this picture?
Jenny: so, what do you wanna do?
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Marco: May I come in? *smiles*
(BTW Miles has a kinda shaggy crew cut and Marco has longish curly hair)
Jenny: *smiles* sure.
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
kristy: wow , this turned into a soap opra quick * roles her eyes and looks at her nails *

nakia : * stubs her fag out *
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
riley:I-i see... well you but its not the painting that botheres me....its what i see when i shut my eyes when i look at ordinary people
sayu: trained? you were trained to kill? *hears riley and drags olivia out of cell* i gotta talk to you

vanessa: *turns to kirsty* please would you take your pills then i can move on and give th other patients what they need.
last edited 1年以上前
Monica: *yawns*
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
dawn: *randomly wandering corridors humming*
Monica: *painting her nails*
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
angry
Olivia: *fills a pain of gulit and her hair turns black and her eyes turn gold* (she has M.P.D like Mike for TDROTI) WHAT?!
Jenny: *kisses him*

Monica: wow!
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Marco: *pulls away* Jenny.............Umm,now that I think about it if your single how did have Lauren?
Jenny: well, i had lauren when i was 13, me and duncan broke up 3 months after she was born, sometimes he comes to see her or pick her up.
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Marco: Oh ^^' *gets a call from Miles and he picks it up* Miles what the hell man?
Miles: STFU and listen I need yo-
Marco: *hangs up*
Jenny: who was that?
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Marco: Miles I'm sure it was just him bitching about not knowing where to find Nakita
Jenny: who's Nakita?
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: *rolls her eyes and mutters* where's tobi when ya need her...*talks to olivia softly* don't feel guitly its ok. Trust me you did nothing wrong but there's somethings you gotta know about her that's not in any of her files
Monica: i'm bored.
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Vicky: *her eyes turn brown and so does her hair* What are you talking abou? the files should have everything we know
Tobi: *comes in* you radioed?
Jenny: so, what do you wanna do now? *kisses his neck*
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: uhh not really...see she told me things when she was...sane...about her past and i guess it haunts her now just i think i'll have to tell both of you...and vanessa when we get a free moment...it may help you understand her condition. Tobi glad youre here! dawn has wandered off again can ya help me find her?
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
vanessa: you called? *sees tobi and blushes lightly*
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Tobi: *smiles and blushes at the same time* *looks at Sayu* I keep a GPS on her
Monica: *yawns*

Jenny: so...
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
nakita : * mumbles and walks to a club *
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: but do you know fully what happened to her and her family? why she ended up with 'several suicide attempts' written on her record?*looks around* the patients seem ok at this moment in time so we need to go to the office then i'll tell you
riley: *sleeping curled up*

vanessa: o-ok
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
kristy : im still hungry , you pesant ! get me non drugged food or ill get the queen to shop off you head with a rusty axe !! * turns to lola* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , is there any pink stuff in hear * looks around* awwwwwwww , my nails dont match my clothes ! * looks at sayu * would you so kind as to lend me some nail polish and food, im a little hungry and my nails need some serios work !( lol he voice changes to sophisticated to girly )
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: here's some food *hands her some food* no pills though you're going to take them later
Veronica: *walking down the street rubbing her stomach*
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
lola: yasy , is it lo in fat ?
1年以上前 colecutegirl said…
sayu: *sighs* yes...just eat already
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
lola : mhm ok * eats *
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Nya: *sitting cross leegged with Teagan across from her rubbing her teeth*
Teagan: *slaps her* your knock out the blade
Nya: it hurts you shoved into my gums really hard (they weren't really making out Teagan was injecting a blade into her teeth)
1年以上前 jadeISmaNAME said…
lola : * turns to kristen *

kristen :im freeeeeeee ! im meeee ! finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

nakita : * dancing in a club *
Lauren: *wakes up* mommy!

Jenny: *walks to lauren*
1年以上前 princess2109 said…
Marco: *follows and smiles at Lauren*
Lauren: i'm hungry.

Jenny: *laughs* ok, come on, i'lll make you something to eat.