テイラー・スウィフト#Music is my shining light, my favorite thing in the world. To get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult! IF you're a real ファン of Taylor!!

Fannyrockx0x posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 09:58PM
Hey all!!!

Im one of the bigest Taylor Swift fan and i know lot of others are here, so i wanna share this thing i got with you!!its a way to watch Taylor swift from anywhere around the world its a program that you can use to watch almost all tv channel around the world, so i can listen to taylor swift on any chanels from my computer and i can also watch my favs tv show too :D i know its not free but you only have to pay one time, so i asked my parents to buy it to me for my birthday and i got it :D
the website is

link

i hope that you too guys can get it!:D
Oh and ILY TS!

テイラー・スウィフト#Music is my shining light, my favorite thing in the world. To get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult! 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 demondragon115 said…
HI EVERYONE.

Ok the thing is this. I am participating in the ‘Be Like Taylor Swift’ contest and I am this close to at least qualifying for the competition (Have to be in top 20 to be selected!). I AM THIS CLOSE! LIKE REALLY REALLY CLOSE!

I REALLY REALLY need all the support I could get! >< Just one ‘like’, just one ‘click’, just 3 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME and that could be the DETERMINING FACTOR of whether I qualify or not.

Please, please, please. View my video and if you like it, please vote for me by ‘liking’ the video. I really cannot thank you enough! Thanks for reading this email. The link is below:

link

Every vote matters! I'm rly rly close! I OWE YOU ONE! THANKS A LOT MAN!

1年以上前 Wonderstruck21 said…
I also joined that contest as well! :'( I lost. I ALMOST met Taylor in Singapore ;'(