テイラー・スウィフト#Music is my shining light, my favorite thing in the world. To get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult! Best Taylor 迅速, スウィフト covers collection!<3

95ashley59 posted on Dec 03, 2011 at 03:34AM
hercovers.com has the best collection of taylor swift covers of any other site, i've searched them all.The new facebook layout is about to launch and your going to be able to upload a cover photo onto your profile ( a large horizontal photo across the top of your profile) Get yourTaylor swift facebook covers for your profile link
 hercovers.com has the best collection of taylor 迅速, スウィフト covers of any other site, i've searched them al

テイラー・スウィフト#Music is my shining light, my favorite thing in the world. To get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult! 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Hermoinelove90 said…
heart
I Love Those!!!!!!
1年以上前 twilightnight said…
kiss
Awesome covers!!!!I'll be using those for sure!<3 THX!Love the new timeline
1年以上前 robertsgf said…
heart
Love those!!! just uploaded Taylor to my Facebook timeline!where she belongs haha
1年以上前 stalkerfan15 said…
heart
awesome!! just got my facebook timeline, andd now i know where to get a taylor swift facebook cover!<3
1年以上前 ashwonder said…
heart
I love herrrrrr! thanks!!!
1年以上前 Emm-xo said…
wink
She's amazing. Thankyou!
1年以上前 flgoss said…
Hey guys. I need some votes to help win a contest. 

The link below is my submission - a pic of Taylor Swift I took at Bayou Country Superfest - May 2010.

It only takes a fews mins. Each person or voter can vote 50 times so once you vote, just keep clicking "vote up" until it tells you that you have reached the max times you can vote. The only thing you have to do is prove you are a real person by giving your name, email, and phone number. Its to prove your real and so people cant cheat in the contest.

So goto the link below, click on "vote up", then "create one now", type in your info, then vote. Sounds like a lot but it only takes a few mins.

And please foward this to your friends and tell others to vote.
link

Thanks
1年以上前 flgoss said…
Hey guys. I need some votes to help win a contest. 

The link below is my submission - a pic of Taylor Swift I took at Bayou Country Superfest - May 2010.

It only takes a fews mins. Each person or voter can vote 50 times so once you vote, just keep clicking "vote up" until it tells you that you have reached the max times you can vote. The only thing you have to do is prove you are a real person by giving your name, email, and phone number. Its to prove your real and so people cant cheat in the contest.

So goto the link below, click on "vote up", then "create one now", type in your info, then vote. Sounds like a lot but it only takes a few mins.

And please foward this to your friends and tell others to vote.
link

Thanks
1年以上前 bestfanever22 said…
laugh
So many facebook covers of her to choose from , wow! thanks!