Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12001-12050 of 31229

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Well just remember we all support eachother at least so even if all the toms are mousebrains we'll keep each others spirits up *chuckles a bit* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I couldn't ask for anything better than that. You all make me so proud. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I know dad *chuckles a bit* but yea it seems like all the toms in this Clan seem to be mousebrains Sunheart Treetail and even Falconstar *whispers a bit with a purr* Don't tell him I said that. But yea they're all mousebrains for not wanting to be with my sisters -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* My lips are sealed. While our mighty leader may keep up his stubborn behavior, your sister is really ruffling his fur. She's doing a good job at getting in his head. *flicks his tail* Things may not have ended up the way your sister wanted, but Treetail and your brother seem happy together. Applethorn I know will find someone amazing to be with. I have no doubts. *narrows his eyes slightly* Sunheart better get his act together. I know your sister wants to work through their issues. She loves him so much. Hopefully they can turn things around for the best, but if he ever hurts her again...-Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
You'll beat him single pawed *laughs a bit* you'll have to race Wrenflight to it -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I think I could. *purrs and licks her ear* Your old man is still pretty agile. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I'm sure dad *laughs a bit* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll get out of your fur so you can start your day. *licks her head then Applethorn's before leaving the den* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Actually dad do you mind helping me grab some more comfrey from the waterfall? With all the wounds in running low -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I don't mind at all. Is that all you need? We can collect whatever else if you're low on other things. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Just that and cobwebs really *says glances over her stores* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Then that's what we'll get. *smiles and waits for her* After you. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*pads after her father to the waterfall* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves to the outer portion of the falls and starts sniffing around for comfrey* How much would you like me to get? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
As much as you can dad it's the one with the little pink flowers *says pointing one out then gazing over the falls and the river near camp* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and starts collecting* It's such a nice day. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Yea... *her eyes glance over the river again but as she blinks suddenly all she could see was the river running red with blood she suddenly gasps and steps back as she does the blood spread covering every leaf in the forest as she suddenly screams from her vision* -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Merryberry what's wrong?! *moves to her side worriedly* Did you hurt yourself? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•frowns• I don't like uncle Sunheart..
Tanglekit

Goood. •purrs and nuzzles him• come on back to camp we might have a patrol we are put on that we don't know about.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea probably something we should check on. *twines tails with him and starts heading back* -Treetail

*frowns slightly* Why? He's a good cat, Tanglekit. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* He is mean to you..i dont like him. *jumps off his back and sits down*
Tanglekit

*nods* Probably? i mean unless you want Falconstar to tear your lovely pelt off we can stay out *chuckles*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*picks up his pace* Can't you just tell your sister to get his tongue back in her mouth to distract him? *teases lightheartedly* -Treetail

He's not mean to me. We're bothers, so we tease each other. -Darkmist
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
*blinks her vision fading away* Great StarClan...I had a vision...a terrible vision... -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Of? *watches her in concern* -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
Blood in the river *says shaking her head * -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*moves closer to her protectively​* Any idea what that could mean? -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*shuffles his paws and pads underneath him* He is mean..
Tanglekit

*Snorts* that was probably a once in a life time moment for her! *cuffs him*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey I have faith in her! Speaking of, I should probably be watchful for my next opportunity to put on a show and make him jealous. I've only done it once or twice since Berryfrost asked me, so I should take the next time she's alone and he's paying attention to do it again. -Treetail

*nuzzles him* Your uncle is just a little rough around the edges, but I promise he's nice. -Darkmist
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
I don't know...but it's certainly unsettling... -Merryberry
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Why don't you go into camp and inform Falconstar. I'll finish up collecting the comfrey and cobwebs. -Scorchgaze
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•gives his mate a playful nudge• yea you better keep your promise! I want my sister to get her dream tom like I did.
Flintstripe

Still mean. He doesn't think I'm brave either..
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and nuzzles him* I'll do my best. *chuckles lightly* I think the only cat that doesn't want to see Falconstar and Sweetbriar together is Falconstar. -Treetail

Well you'll prove him wrong one day. *purrs and nuzzles his son* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I know right!? He is just so proud of being alone it's weird!
Flintstripe

**purrs loudly* Thanks pa..
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It is odd. Some cats enjoy being alone though. But Sweet told me before that he seems to really be hung up on the age difference. *scoffs lightly* This clan is full of odd pairings as it is. Heck, my dad was my other dad's mentor and they still ended up together! -Treetail

You don't have to thank me, Tanglekit. I'm your father and I have the most faith in you. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Tell me about it Sunheart is like moons older then Frecklnose when they became mates. Not to mention my old man and well my mother then again he never became mates with my mother..
Flintstripe

*nuzzles his paw and nips it lightly* Yea but your always believe in me.
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Your dad and mom aren't that far apart in age. But still, my point remains that our clan is overflowing with unexpected and odd couples. It's not like anyone would think it's weird for them to be together. I think he just enjoys being stubborn. -Treetail

*purrs* That's very true! No matter what you decide to do, what path you take, as long as you remain a proud cat of StormClan I'll be right here supporting you. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Promise? *looks up at him playfully*
Tanglekit

Eh yea true...but then again Falconstar is like a new level of stubborn.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
So is your sister. *purrs in amusement* Stubborn vs. Stubborn. Eventually, we'll see who is stubborn enough to win. -Treetail

Swear to StarClan. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Good! *gets back to his paws* What was it like when you were a kit?
Tanglekit

Trust me i know how stubborn she is.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh? *nudges him playfully* She uses her stubbornness on you too? -Treetail

It wasn't the best time for me. Both Sunheart and my mother were gone for much of my kit and apprenticeship. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Of course! I remember when we were kits she wanted a mouse but i got it and was going to eat it but she was to stubborn to let me just have it so you kept attacking me for it!
Flintstripe

*blinks* Oh but you had your pa right?
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*chuckles* That's pretty stubborn. You really wouldn't expect that from her with how adorable she is. -Treetail

*smiles and nods* He didn't always make the right decisions, but he was all I had growing up. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hey you are missing on the important part of this story! I never got my mouse! *pouts*
Flintstripe

*flattens his ears* I wouldnt know what to do if i didnt have you...or ma...but did he play with you?
Tanglekit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs and nuzzles him* But you're much more adorable. How about I catch you a nice big fat one later and you can have it all to yourself for your meal. -Treetail

From time to time. He was leader so he was often busy. I wasn't much of a playful kit anyway. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Did you have friends? *says curiously*
Tanglekit

*purrs wrapping his paws around him* Yes!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs deeply, licking all over his face* I just love spoiling you. -Treetail

Shiverpaw. She and I aren't nearly as close as she and Sunheart...were. *winces inwardly when he thinks of all the drama* -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*watches him* Why werent you as good of friend with her? Will i get to meet her?
Tanglekit

Me to!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Come on. Anymore cuddling and I'll keep us out here all day. -Treetail

Some cats are closer than others. *smiles slightly and nods* You can meet her. -Darkmist
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well not now! You need to tell me more about your kit hood!
Tanglekit

*pads after him* Im coming im coming!
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him another nuzzle before they pad into camp* -Treetail

*chuckles softly* What more do you want to know? -Darkmist