Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12251-12300 of 31229

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Come now, Sunheart, I thought you knew me inside and out. If I was going to tease you it wouldn't be so subtle. -Frecklenose

Yea I guess I went a little wild. *smirks* -Treetail

*latches onto his scruff and shakes* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
•rolls quickly as she latches on to him and tosses her around•
Skyheart

Oh really? What makes you think that? •starts to groom himself•
Flintstripe

Oh whatever. •laughs•
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Doubting me? *grooms her fur* -Frecklenose

Well, I didn't make you pass out like last time, but it felt like I was hitting pretty deep. -Treetail

*jumps back, then rushes forward and slams​ into his chest, sending him backward* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
No i would never do that.
Sunheart

I was trying my best not to.
Flintstripe

*does a little roll before bouncing back up skidding to a stop and pushes himself at her with a pounce landing on her back*
Skyheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mmhmm. *flicks her tail* Keep up the sweet talk. I'm milking it for as long as I can. -Frecklenose

*purrs send licks his head* Don't worry about it if you do. I want you to get as much pleasure as possible. -Treetail

*rises up onto her hind paws and falls back onto him* -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Hmm I love how you work yourself around me.
Sunheart

•nips him• shush and clean up.
Flintstripe

•huffs as the air gets knocked out of him•
Skyheart

Go Hushpool go! •cheers•
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs softly* Only you could manage to make sweet talk sound almost like dirty talk. -Frecklenose

Fine. *nuzzles his cheek before starting to wash his pelt* -Treetail

*flips herself around, standing over him**quickly rolls him onto his stomach and pins down his head* -Hushpool
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
Hi guys. I'm..alive. Barely. But...Hi.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Tala! Hey, how are things?
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
I've been....really really unwell. And it's getting worse. I might have to go back to treatment.
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
But I've missed you guys. And this place brings me joy. I wanted to be back here even for a little.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We've missed you too Tala. Everyone else has been kind of sparse the last week or so, but I get internet on my phone so I'm always around. If you ever need to talk you can always message me here or on Facebook. My ears, or eyes rather, are always open.
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
Thanks Team. I mean it :) I managed to finish school despite the sickness, and I even got engaged :O now my future hubby is in Japan for school and I'm at home with my family becoming increasingly depressed.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I saw that on Facebook! I've always wanted to go to Japan so I'm super jealous. But like I said, if you ever need to talk I'm around.
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
Tala, my love! I'm so sorry to hear you're not doing well; work has been keeping me busy, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here :) Stick around! We love having you back. I'll go re-add your cats; Holiday, Burntheart, Chillsnow and Squirrelkit, right?
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"So then you know the work is going to be well-worth the reward." ~ Duskstorm

"What about mice?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Frowns, grim* "So then it's certainly not a good prophecy. Let's think about this... do you think it could be warning us of a new threat in the forest? After dealing with those rogues, I hoped we would have a few more moons of peace, but..." ~ Falconstar

"Well you're the one who came to me for help!" ~ Berryfrost
1年以上前 TalaLeisu2 said…
Thank you! I'll try. It'd be good to have friends again.
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
We've got tons of fun drama going on too, so definitely stick around if you can XD
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods with a smile* That's why I haven't given up yet. As much as he's tried to shake me I think I might just be a little more stubborn than he is. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
For real; too much drama for just three people, plus the occasional Wolf & Smart xDD

*Leads the way back to camp* "I'm not too sure about that, but I hope you're right. Falconstar is the type of cat who can work himself into a mood, and it might help him to have a mate; he has your father as a confident, but a mate is something more. I just hope you're up to it, assuming you succeed." ~ Falconstar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm not as fragile as I look. *pads along beside him, carrying herself as always with a sure fire confidence that was more than you'd expect from someone her age and with her personality* I've been able to deal with him so far; I know there'd be more to come as his mate, but believe me *smiles warmly* I'm more than up for it. I grew up around five siblings with all very different and big personalities, so handling one tom should be easy enough for someone like me. *laughs softly* Even if he is a lot to handle...he's worth it a hundred times over. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "I guess we'll see. Being the Clan leader's mate isn't the same as being the mate to anyone else. You may think you're up for it now, but I certainly don't think I would want that role." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Not everyone is up for the role of leader, deputy, medicine cat, queen, warrior. However, there's always a cat who is up to fill the role. Trust me, Duskstorm, if I wasn't up for the role of leader's mate I wouldn't pursue Falconstar the way I am. I have faith in myself. -Sweetbriar
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
"I'm just warning you; I don't want you to go into this arrogantly. There's a difference between being confident that you're up to the task, and being so invested in something that you've filled your own head with dulsioions." ~ Duskstorm
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*lays his head on his paws* Hmm how about you teach how to talk to she cats.
Strongbreeze

*grumbles trying to squirm out from underneath her and gives up*
Skyheart

*bounces excitedly* That was great!
Foxkit

*purrs lightly* What is that bad?
Sunheart

*finishes and sits to watch him in amusement*
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I know this. Falconstar has given me more than enough wake up call already. I'm not so young and foolish that I can't acknowledge the reality that relationships are difficult, more so when one of the partners is in a position of power such as leader. There will be judgement from other clans as well as our own. *looks at him seriously* But I know that what I can offer Falconstar will be worth it all. I know that our relationship would be worth every bit of struggle. -Sweetbriar
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
When it won't get you anywhere you might just be wasting your breath. *purrs softly and flicks his ear* But like I said, keep the sweet talk coming. -Frecklenose

What? *looks up when he pelt was clean* -Treetail

That was so cool! -Bloodkit

*grins and gets off her mate* Why thank you. With enough practice you'll be able to do the same. Skyheart may be larger than I am, but I've got some age and experience on him. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*gets up quickly shaking out his pelt and looks slightly embarrassed for loosing infront of Bloodkit*
Skyheart

*bounces* You kicked his tail!
Foxkit

Oh you love this to much you know.
Sunheart

Oh nothing just watching.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm milking it for all it's worth. -Frecklenose

Checking me out? *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

It just takes a lot of practice. Work hard enough and anyone can pull off a move like that. -Hushpool

*looks up at her parents excitedly* You're both such good fighters! *rubs against her mother's legs then her father's* I want to be just like you when I grow up. -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs at her and nuzzles her head* No i we want you to be better.
Skyheart

Of course i am.
Flintstripe

Yea i know *stretches out* Kind of amusing to me.
Sunheart

1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh really? And why is that? -Frecklenose

If you want I could put on a show for you. Flex and everything. *grins* -Treetail

I'll do my best, daddy! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*purrs and nudges her* Now go show off to those other kits. *looks over at his mate*
Skyheart

*bounces around Hushpool* i hope you are my mentor!
Foxkit

*purrs* Oh please i would love that show off that body i love so much.
Flintstripe

Well its because you want to milk me flattering you when i do it anyways.
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, unsurprisingly, I need the flattery now more than ever. *lays her head on her paws* Being cheated on isn't a great confidence booster. -Frecklenose

*winds around him, pressing their bodies close and flexing his muscles* What, like this? -Treetail

You'd certainly be a promising apprentice. *crouches down to his level* Maybe I'll try putting in a good word with Falconstar. *grins and nudges him with her muzzle* Now why don't you go practice the move you just learned. -Hushpool

*stands beside Tanglekit, bouncing excitedly* I can't wait to practice it! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*looked a bit hesitant* I dont know it looked hard...
Tanglekit

*purrs happily and dashes off pouncing on Bloodkit*
Foxkit

*purrs licking his lips* Delicious show me more.
Flintstripe

*opens his mouth to say something and shuts it with a sigh*
Sunheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Besides, you know that I love when you spoil me. *nudges his cheek lightly with her muzzle* -Frecklenose

*moves in front of him and crouches a bit, showing off his muscle definition* Enjoying the view? -Treetail

We'll see then! *grins and rolls with Foxkit* -Bloodkit

*watches the kits and twines tails with her mate* Our little warrior. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
our little warrior indeed. *looks over at the nursery* Then we have our little terror in there.
Skyheart

*paws at him* Oh im loving it! But what else do you have to show though?
Flintstripe

*manages to get on top and pins her onto her stomach like he watched and puts the paw on her head* Gotcha!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Besides, you know that I love when you spoil me. *nudges his cheek lightly with her muzzle* -Frecklenose

Depends on what you want to see. -Treetail

*purrs* I think we have perfect kits. -Hushpool

*pushes up against his paw, getting to her paws* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
How about you crouch down and show me that rear of yours? *eyes him mischievously*
Flintstripe

*yelps surprised*
Foxkit

I mean they are our kits so they wouldnt be anything less my love.
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea i know that.
SUnheart
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
*stares at him, her mind full of thought* Tomorrow... I've got an idea I'd like to try. Might help me become comfortable with your touch again. -Frecklenose

Now I feel like you're just trying to get me in an easy position so you can top. *grins slightly and moves aside, lowering his upper body to the ground* -Treetail

Very very true, hun. -Hushpool

*uses all her strength to rise under his paw and then tackle him* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
*rolls with her as she tackles him*
Foxkit

*Blinks curious* What is your idea that you have?
Sunheart

*purrs licking her cheek and looks around* I feel like i slept through the whole day.
Skyheart

*grins moving over to him and cuffs his rear* Nah i just wanted to see your behind *chuckles* Like i said im still to tired from earlier.
Flintstripe
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
It's not important now. *grooms her fur* I'm still too angry with you to try it today. -Frecklenose

*pounces on him* Aww, c'mon. *grins* One more round wouldn't hurt. -Treetail

Well that's your fault lazy bum. *nips him playfully* -Hushpool

*does her best trying to flip him over on his stomach* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Nope! *laughs* It might not hurt you but it might hurt me! *paws at him*
FLintstripe

*snorts and grooms himself* What ever.
Skyheart

*nods* Fair enough..I mean if you want ill let you smack me on the muzzle.
Sunheart

*squirms roughly to get her off him*
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
No no there's no need for that. My plans for revenge aren't so violent. -Frecklenose

I guess you're right. *huffs and gets off him, licking his head* -Treetail

*Licks his neck* What would you like to do today? -Hushpool

*grips him tightly and pushes him down* -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Awww you must really want me to be on top dont you? *licks his cheek*
Flintsripe

*purrs *Fine but you are missing out on a free smack.
Sunheart

*shrugs* Well since i slept through most of it not much.
Skyheart

*grumbles* this is so unfair..
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Wouldn't want to damage that handsome face. -Frecklenose

You top, me top. I'm okay either way. -Treetail

Well while we have time let's make the most of it. -Hushpool

How?! -Bloodkit
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
I already have this dashing scare on my eye remember?
Sunheart

Yea but i know you prefer to top instead.
FLintstripe

Hmm and do what?
Skyheart

Because you always win!
Foxkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
That makes you look rouged though. It's sexy. *flicks him with her tail* -Frecklenose

It's only because your moans are so cute. -Treetail

Up to you. -Hushpool

That doesn't make it unfair. *hops off him and turns to Tanglekit* What do you think? -Bloodkit
1年以上前 KatieK102 said…
*Suddenly grins, wicked* "How to talk to she-cats, huh? Got someone in mind?" *Nudges him playfully* ~ Berryfrost

"I hope so, and not just for your sake. I'm putting a lot of trust in you that you can't necessarily back-up right now." *Gives her a look* "Falconstar deserves the most perfect mate he can get. You've got some high expectations you reach." ~ Duskstorms

*Pads out of the Nursery, yawning* ~ Thunderkit
1年以上前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't make the mistake of underestimating me, Duskstorm. *flicks her tail, slightly frustrated that some cats seemed to have so little faith in her, but she understood it* If I were to have to privilege of becoming Falconstar's mate I wouldn't take it lightly. -Sweetbriar

*waves her tail at Thunderkit* Well good afternoon, sleepy head. -Hushpool
1年以上前 tanglebelly said…
Well im not really good at fighting so...i dont know.
Tanglekit

*huffs getting up*
Foxkit

*purrs* I make them just for you.
Flintstripe

Sexy eh? well then thats a big compliment!
Sunheart

*looks over at Thunderkit* You sleep like your old man you know.
Skyheart

*shakes his head quickly* No! I just want to know how to talk to them if someone does come to mind...
Strongbreeze