Sonic fanart 100 Members

bramcurtis posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 03:25PM
Thanks everybody for your help. So far I have 60 members. I am trying to reach 100 members. I am grateful for everyone's work. I am also sending requests to as mutch people as i can every day. But only 4 out of 10 reply. I am also happy with the ones that are uploading there drawings to this sight. I have gotten like 8 new photos in the last week.For that, i thank zelda4559, frylock243, Axle21, Shadow_xox, Foxnile798, and Milesprowerfan.Sorry if i have forgotten any one else.
last edited on Oct 27, 2009 at 03:36PM

Sonic fanart 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 purplesherlock said…
smile
yay your at 91 fans!!!
your almoost there!!
1年以上前 bramcurtis said…
laugh
Well im finally repling about this forrum i wrote about 9 months ago.60 fans.i now have 102.i thank you all for everything you have done to help me.im really sorry i havent got on mutch. ive just been really bbusy.i just finnished the play near me called jack and the beanstalk, playing the leading role. and im working and saving money so i can go to italy next year. i plan to b a artist or animationist. So i need all the help i can get. If you read thank you for being on fanpop. My life has been moving along where i can barely see the good times i had in the past. For this, i apologize.But i reached my goal. And i incourage for everyone to make their own goals and to push hard to achive them. Whatever they are. My new goal is to be a better person and also reach to get 200 members.Thank you for your assistance. and P.S. If you have halo reach or left for dead on xbox 360. find me...BlueStreak9982