Sebastian x Ciel Phantomhive 黒執事 Roleplay <3

Luna-Lacrimosa posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 07:52PM
Ok, this is a roeplay of *drum rolls* Kuroshitsuji!~ You can be hman, demon, shingami, dead or whatever!~ :D the settg is London 19th century! The Phantomhive Mansion is where it starts but it can change later on!~ :D Rule: Have fun!~
I am Ciel Phantomhive (I suggest u be someone ur good personating as)
Free Characters: Sebastian
Grell
Madam Red
Undertaker
Will
Lizzy
Lao
Ramoa (cant spell her name xD)
Cluade
Alois
Hannah
the triplets
Prince Soma
Agni
(RemeMber I am Ciel!~) I would be Sebastian ut im kinda shy to be him xDDD cause I can be him really good but i like being ciel so i can boss around!!! xD
 Ok, this is a roeplay of *drum rolls* Kuroshitsuji!~ あなた can be hman, demon, shingami, dead または whatev

Sebastian x Ciel Phantomhive 16 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Animeanimal said…
I AM SEBBY!
Master, your tea is getting cold......might i heat it to a warmer temperature for you? Whats wrong do you have something on your mind? *takes tea and begins to leave the room*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
worried
I'm Agni!: My Prince....He Is Not Here This Morning! Mr. Sebastian Where Could He Have Gone!?
1年以上前 Animeanimal said…
heart
Oh......Agni, i have no time this morning for your prince's chidish games of hide and seek. I have a banquet to prepare for. The master found room in his big charitable heart for the disabled children of London and therefore is holding a charity ball for the annual "race for the lame" competition.
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
meh
Fine...If You Won't Help, I'll Look For Him Myself! *Slams Door To The Hall* *Comes Back In Slowly* Where Is Your Spa, Mr.Sebastian? He May Be There.
1年以上前 Animeanimal said…
heart
*shakes head with a look of pitty on his face* (thinks- humans....) i thought you didnt want my help......but i will offer you this......if he is indeed in the spa, my master will be most furious. That is his special place and his alone.
1年以上前 Luna-Lacrimosa said…
*sits in my chair of my dready office* "Hm, looks like everything is okay...I wander...is everything okay... *places hand over eyepatch* "There is no turning back.." I'm gonna go out for a walk... *Stands up and walks out the office* Hmph, seems Sebastian is a slaker, Hmph suh a fail. 8chuckles darkly. *keeps walking*
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
hmmm
Thank You Gor The Warning Mr. Sebastian *Bows Head* I Shall Be Off To Search! *Walks Outside And Sees Ciel Walking Through The Garden* Lord Phantomhive! Have You Seen My Prince Around Latley? He Wouldn't Be In Your Speacial Spa, Would He?
*Turns around slowly* "I don't have time for this...I have things to tke care of.." *starts to walk off without looking back*
1年以上前 Animeanimal said…
heart
Wait my Lord *pushes Agni out of the way* .....you forgot to drink your tea this morning. This is no way to start the day and you have not even looked over your agenda for the day tsk tsk. Are you going to continue ignoring your duties today sir?
*sighs as I let down my guard* *Turns around and glances at Sebastiian sharply* "No, now Sebastian. This is an order, stay here. I leave the manor in your hands.." *Turns around and stats to walk ot of the manor*
1年以上前 Animeanimal said…
*smiles*
Yes, my Lord
-sighs- walks through london with cane-
"surely the case must've been solved...but something doesn't add up....." -keeps walking as I narrow eyebrows and look down
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
big smile
Lau: Oh. Good Morning My Young Earl. And What Case Might We Be Talking About?
-Glances up- oh nothing, Lau. Why are you here?
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
big smile
Lau: Well I Just Happened To Be Walking By, If You Can Believe It. Ran Mao Saw You And Pointed You Out ^^
1年以上前 IshidaSado said…
Ran Mao: ...... -_-