マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 The ポニー games! (Oc rp)

jordy_dash posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 12:53PM
I'm back and I have watched catching fire 2 times so lets do an rp,
Please write down your oc's name, species, skills, back ground and district like this:
Name:fire dash
Species:allicorn
Skills:using ranged weapons and manoeuvring through forests
Backstory:fire dash was young when he was banished from canterlot by president celestia, although they were siblings celestia always hated him, now he lives in district 12 hoping to get revenge but in the mean time she hunts with kattniss everdeen and gale hawkthorne
District:12

So lets ROLEPLAY!

Order of events:
Reaping,chariots,training,interviews and finnaly....THE ARENA! (Arena is based of 75th annual hunger games arena)
 I'm back and I have watched catching 火災, 火 2 times so lets do an rp, Please write down your oc's name

マイリトルポニー〜トモダチは魔法〜 61 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
(In the forest)
Fire dash:heads up.....see that bird up there katniss?
Katniss Everdeen: yea?
Fire dash:that's a mocking jay...its a combination between the jabber jay and mocking bird... Beauty from something the canterlot made...
Katniss:well that's strange...canterlot never have beauty*laughs*
Fire dash:yea...well im heading home, cant believe the reaping is tomorrow...
Katniss:yea...*sighs*
Fire dash:give prim the best of my luck*begins walking*
Katniss:I will.....and remember happy hunger games...
Fire dash:*says in the canterlot accent*...And may the odds be ever in your favour*laughs and heads home*
izfankirby commented…
Would we have to had read/seen the Hunger Games:Catching 火災, 火 book/movie to join? 1年以上前
jordy_dash commented…
Nope 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Here's what fire dash looks like btw
 Here's what 火災, 火 dash looks like btw
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
May I join?

Name: Silver Tune
Species: Earth Pony
Skills: Using an axe to kill and singing
Backstory: Silver Tune, as a filly was always bullied. 11 years of being a victim. Now, she is 16 years old. Her voice is what completes her. Without music, her life would be ruined. Although she has been tortured as a filly, she is a very generous, loyal, and honest pony. Of course, when it comes to killing, she never uses a gun. She is good with the bow 'n arrow, an axe, and a knife. Sometimes, anger controls her, making it hard to deal with her. And sometimes, her anger can capture her, and never let her go.
District: 8
Pic: (One in the left, crying)
 May I join? Name: Silver Tune Species: Earth ポニー Skills: Using an axe to kill and 歌う Back
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Yea you can join, that's a cool drawing btw, did you draw it?
_Laugh_ commented…
Yes, thank あなた XD 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Back in fire dash's home
Fd:*drinks some red wine*
Door knocks*
Fd:come in
*a young mare comes in with a younger stallion that looks about 12 years of age*
Fd: blaze! How are you
Blaze:im fine dash, uh my brother wished to talk to you*holds the young ones hoof*
???:uh..h hello mr dash...my name is...fire spark and i heard that you bless ponies the day before the reaping if it's their first time
Fd:i do, so fire spark...you want the protection of princes?
Fire spark:y yes sir
Fd:fine*horn glows and fire spark is picked up and then his mane has a fiery glow*done...may the fires of the gods protect you
Blaze:thank you fire dash....*blaze and fire spark leave*
Fd:poor souls*goes so sleep*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
In Silver Tune's House

Roxy Tune: *baking bread*
Silver Tune: *tries baking bread* Ugh! I can't do this.
Roxy Tune: Sister, calm down. You just need to fold t-
Silver tune: NO. I've been trying to make a piece of bread for two years now!
Roxy tune: *sigh* Sister, keep trying. We must sell something today, or else no money. And no money means no food.
Silver Tune: Can't we eat that bread?
Roxy: No, no we can't, our breads are only for customers.
Silver Tune: *rolls eyes*
1年以上前 SomeoneButNoone said…
uh uh I gonna join :3

Name : Dan
Species : Alicorn
Backstory : Dan was born as Prince far away from canterlot but he escaped from his evil father. Noone really know where he learn flying and cast spells. Noone know where Dan hiding. He is loyal pony who know what killing mean. yea he like killing peoples. Hes strong side is controll on Shadows and controll on animals, but hes weaknes is fast attacks. Dan use everythink what is under hand but the most he like is combat knife and double pistols. Dan is 18 years old.
District - 8
More Info = Dan never get out from shadows. Not many ponies can saw him on streets.
Pic -
 uh uh I gonna 登録する :3 Name : Dan Species : Alicorn Backstory : Dan was born as Prince far away f
In Dan destroyed house
Dan - *sitting on chair* ... uh... *punch Celestia poster*... *move to window* ... I... Need to get out... just tooday... just... tooday... *get out from house* ... wow... *move forward*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*wakes up with sweat all over him* g god.... I hate reliving that moment*has flashback to it*
Celestia:hmph, dash you are the odd one out, help the districts? I think not, they deserve this
Fd:b but sister they...
Celstia: but nothing! They betrayed us so this is what happens and if you don't like it you can leave the capitol and I will let the mutts get you!
Fd: fine then*rams into celestia and runs*
Celestia:release the mutts!
*the mutated wolves chase fire dash out of capitol and keep on tracking him*
Fd:*returns to reality* god... She was such a b***h
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Roxy Tune: Silver Tune, go get water.
Silver Tune: *rolls eyes* We're out of water!
Roxy Tune: Then go to the river. *bakes bread*
Silver Tune: Ugh. *walks into the woods*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:ok I've got about 3 more hours of light , plenty get some more kills*heads out house and goes through the back alleys*
Fd:*sees a group of ponies that seem shady*
Shady pony #1:oi! Give us your cash or we will kill ya!
Shady pony #2:aye!
Fd:why don't you try and get it?
The group of ponies take out weapons and try to kill fire dash but fire dash killed them using magic and their stupidity against them
Fd:serve ya right!
Shady pony #10:*runs up from the side and lounges forward, the cleaver stabbed into fire dash wing*
Fd:gah!
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
I want to join.
Name: Hamaa
Species: Zebra
Skills: Curses,
Background: Hamaa was abandoned from the outskirts of Equestria in his youth. He then traveled to Ponyvillle where the ponies ignored and shunned him because of the bad reputation zebras had caused there. Unaware of why they shunned him, Hamaa continued to travel and found a group of evil zebras that were originally banned from Equestria. Hamaa grew up there learning more of forbidden magic including the creation of brews and curses. Later in his teens his zebra brethren went to war with Equestria and never returned. Hamaa despises most ponies with little exceptions, often disturbing them.
District: 7
 I want to join. Name: Hamaa Species: シマウマ, ゼブラ Skills: Curses, Background: Hamaa was abandoned from
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Hamaa: *picking herbs and ingredients in the forest for his brew*
(To self) How dare those ponies force me to live on their insolent land!
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: *hear scream from FD* *looks around* *looks up* Hm.. *fills jar with water and starts walking*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*lifts cleaver from wing and hits him with it* y you bastard*is heavily bleeding and blood has stained his wing* h help *faints*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
As Silver Tune walks through the bushes, she notices Fire Dash collapsed on the ground
ST: AH! .... *tilts head* Uh-Oh. *opens jar and spills water on FD's damaged wing and face.*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:accidenti a te Celestia, otterrò la mia vendetta*looks at silver tune* h help
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: I-I can't understand what your saying. But hang on there. *gasp* Woah. You're an alicorn. What are you doing here? Princesses and Princes never come to visit in this small town. Hmm.. Okay. Don't worry. I think I know what to do. *puts Fire Dash on her back* Ow. Don't worry, Prince. Just hang on. *starts walking back home* *arrives*

RT: Did you get the wa- GAH! An alicorn!
ST: Shhh!!! *lays Fire Dash on hay*
RT: What is he doing here?!
ST: I don't know. But his wing is injured.
RT: I think I have some medicine. *leaves and returns*
ST: Anything?
RT: *nods* *gives lemon and water*
ST: This will burn just a bit. *squeezes lemon juice on his wing* *spills water on wing* Okay. *wraps wing with towel* Prepare soup.
RT: *nods* *leaves*
ST: Prince?
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Hamaa: *picks herbs and various plants*
Dan - *move on street close to ST house*
Unknow Stalion - HEY YOU! *move to dan*
Dan - uh... Yes sir how can I help you?
Unknow Stalion #2 - *get knife* somepony want to meet you...
Dan - heh...
Unknow Stalion #4 - you going with us
Dan - somepony HELP! *kick Unknow Stalion with knfie* *grab knife* *put knife in first stalion head* Who wants more...
3 stalions - *get guns*
Dan - oh comon...
3 stalions - *shoot*
Dan - hngg...
3 stalions run away*
Dan - g... great... *fall on knees* that my end huh? *fall on ground bleeding* (Anything but not dead from a firegun... NEVER) *crawls* uh... SOMEPONY... H-help... *stop crawling* ... noone gonna help me now... *wstand up* *move all in blood* I need to help myself...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: *hears gunshot* Oh no. *turns around* *runs outside and sees Dan* Another alicorn.. Wow.. Are you two brothers? *shakes head* Concentrate, Silver Tune. *helps Dan* Are you okay, mate?
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Hamaa: *hears gunshot*
3 Stallions(that shot Dan): *run by*
Hamaa: Ugh..I better hide. I don't have a proper weapon..*hides in the tall grass*
Stallion #2: What was that?
Hamaa: ...
Stallion #3: I don't know or care we shot the alicorn, let's go. *continue running*
Hamaa: (whispering to self) Getting real tired of these ponies trivial matters...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*begins to wake* b b blaze. .. R reaping...must go...protect fire spark*tries to get up*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Prince, wait. Are you ok? You're still injured. *lays Dan* Is this all about the.. The games?
Dan : *try to wstand up* son of a- *get flare gun* That... guys... gonna... die... *fall on knees* uh... I shouldend get that money... I need to back to my house... and get *wstand up* ughh... and get gun... I gonna kill theme *move in pain*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:im...no prince*flips hair* i need to get back to my house...i left something there
Dan : *look on Fire Dash* (I can remember that guy from somewhere...) ...
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: You two are still very injured. If you get hurt again, you two might end up dying.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*laughs* I've been through worse*looks at wing* well that needs a level...9 spell....celestia level, tp fix this i won't have any magic until next week
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: May I ask why?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:oh uh sorry, i sometimes think aloud, ok....*closes eyes and concentrates*guarire le tue ferite, perché io sono il fuoco reincarnato*eyes, hooves!mane and tail begins to glow* ahaha! The power is so gooooooood*grins then drops and the wing looks as good as new* now can I leave?*smirks as his horn begins to smoke*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Uhh.. I-I guess.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:well thanks anyway, may I ask your name?
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Silver Tune. Ponies call me Tunes for short. And yours?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:fire dash*bows* charmer extraordinaire *chuckles*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Well Prince Fire Dash, nice to meet you. I'm surprised you are talking to a pony like me. I'm and earth pony. You are an alicorn. You are royal. I am a peasant. Which castle do you rule?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*laughs* my sis- i mean enemy celestia, threw me out of the capitol for defying her...wanting to make the games stop, so she released mutts on me and I ran, so I am not royal, though in the past i was...when equestria was not a hell hole
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Oh.. And you seek for revenge?
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:exactly, and that is why when the reaping comes i shall volunteer as it is my last year in the draw, and lets just say that a spark is all it takes to start a blaze*grins*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: Well, the reaping is tomorrow. I wish you many good fortunes.
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd: you too, and remember happy hunger games*smirks*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:and may the odd be ever in your favour*walks out smirking smugly*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
ST: May the odds be ever in your favor too. *bows*
1年以上前 jordy_dash said…
Fd:*thinks to self* {that lass seemed nice! she was quite friendly and didnt look half bad, hope she doesn't get picked as tribute tomorrow} *walks home then sleeps so that he has energy*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
RT: I do not want your mane without a ponytail tomorrow. Tomorrow is reaping day.. 75th Annual Pony Games. Do not disrespect anypony. Get in line, and stay there. Do not, I repeat do not, talk to anypony. Quietly stay there as they pick names. Understood?
ST: Yes..
RT: *sigh* It'll be okay. Don't worry. *hugs ST* Now go to bed.
ST: *nods*
1年以上前 izfankirby said…
Hamaa: *eventually arrives to his small home on the edge of the district (unaware that the reaping is tomorrow, because of his uninterest and nopony told him)*
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
The Next morning...

Rt: Wake up.
ST: *stretches* Ugh.
RT: You know what to do.
ST: *gets ready*
Dan : *sitting in house* Fire Dash... Fire Dash... I cant remember...
??? : *knock to doors*
Dan : You have it?
??? : Money
Dan : *give money to unknow pony*
??? : *give bow*
Dan : exelent... *look on intel* My mission... kill... royal... ponies...
??? : Royal ponies? your fr-
Dan : Im not Royal... and I need kill royal from Equestria... hehehehe... I think that "Fire Dash" gonna need to be killed too
??? : I dont know...
Dan : You can go...
??? : I can hel-
Dan : its not your buissnes... Its time to hunt...*grab bow* *move on street with bow hided* (Only one action and Im free...)
1年以上前 _Laugh_ said…
Silver Tune and Roxy Tune walked to the place where the lady would be calling the ponies in their district. Both ponies took out a pinch of blood and got in line. Everything was silent. Suddenly, a mare with pink puffy hair and a long purple dress with fake eyelashes walked on stage. Silver Tune gulped.

Mare: Happy Hunger Games, my little ponies. I'd like to welcome you all, to the 75th annual hunger games!
Dan : *hiding* demn... where the hell is Celestia!
Unknow Mare : shhh and wait for her...
Dan : ... uh... (What if I gonna be chose... god...)