please say nice comments about ahsoka/jedigal1990

jedigal1990 7 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 jefferyw52 said…
smile
ahsoka is one of the best fanpoppers ive met and is a wonderful friend
1年以上前 jedigal1990 said…
heart
omgsh jeffery this is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me thank you soooo much you are such a wonderful friend thanks again i love it thank you soooo much love you love this its so awsome i'm so shocked and happy you made me happy the whole day thank you
1年以上前 demon_wolf said…
Ok since there is so many nice things about you, I'm going to make a list for you too. Like what I did for Kasey.

List of AWESOMENESS:
1) AWESOME person.
2) Super nice
3) Always cares for others feelings.
4) Love By me and plenty other
5) Caring, kingheart, loving
6) Gorgeous!!!!!!
7) WONDERFUL
8) Never mean
9) Huge starwars fan, Which is really COOL!!!!!!
10) Just plain great!!!!!

Ok so its a small list, but its a heartfelt one. So theext person to post something, you start where Ieft off if you want to.
Love you lots like tater tots Jedigal1990/Michelle!!!!!!
1年以上前 jedigal1990 said…
heart
aww thanks demon_wolf that is sooo sweet and kind you are such a wonderful friend
1年以上前 AnimeFan66 said…
heart
I love her for many reason. One on the behalf is that she is caring for me. And two, she is just a sweet friend like Demon_Wolf and everyone else.

I try saying nicer things to her everyday and it makes her very happy. I love her for who she is.
1年以上前 jedigal1990 said…
heart
aww thanks animefan i love you too
1年以上前 GalindaGirl said…
Well there are so so many. I think demon_wolf just about summed it up. But I'll say as well. One, she is so nice all the time. Two, she's a Girl Star wars fan like me, three, she was so kind enough to make a fansite for me. Four, she gave me the courage to put on my Clone Wars art, (more in the making). Five, she puts on awesome videos on Fanpop, six, she always commetns and it is always positive. Seven, she's awesome. Eight, always tries her best to helo. Nine, always speaks her mind (really awesome) Ten, she always joins my Fanpop spots. Eleven, she makes wonderful Star Wars fan fic books. Twelve, she is so sweet. And thirteen, she's an awesome fanpop friend. Thank's Ahsoka!!!!!!!! Love you as a awesome friend!!!
last edited 1年以上前
 Well there are so so many. I think demon_wolf just about summed it up. But I'll say as well. One, she