Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Let's Talk About Villains

disneyislifeok posted on Jan 30, 2014 at 01:43AM
Villains!!!! The characters you love to hate. In my story, they play a VERY important role. What about you guys? Who are the villains in your stories? What do they do? What is it that they want? Do you have a villain to begin with?

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Disneyfan9648 said…
I don't really have a villain, but if I had to pick a living thing it would have to be the Captain of the King's Guard. He is trying to get back the princess and hero of the story. I know that sounds like he's doing good but the princess and hero are doing something important and if they get caught, the hero's life will literally be ruined (I don't want to explain why yet) He's kind of like the guard in Tangled but I'm trying to make it differtent.
disneyislifeok commented…
Oh...so he isn't really bad...he's just following orders? 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
Right but we're rooting against him so the hero can save the day. 1年以上前
Disneyfan9648 commented…
I would like to get mine done quickly but I really want it to be good! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tygers_Eye said…
I'm actually thinking the villain won't play an important role until the second half. Well--that's not true, the villain will have impacted the story since the beginning, but won't show up till about the second half and then won't become a primary threat till near the end. There will be lesser antagonists kind of like the Duke of Weaseltown and his elite guards in Frozen, but again, the main villain won't show up or play a part in the story till later.
disneyislifeok commented…
That's fine! It seems like a lot of stories have followed that same pattern :) 1年以上前
1年以上前 zikkiforever said…
I sort of have a villain. She starts off nice, but then goes a bit twisted.
1年以上前 KataraLover said…
My villain for Unconditionally is probably the first princess story where it's the mother but not a step-mother.
1年以上前 princecatcher93 said…
Mine villain is a plot twist. Kind of.