Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 • Welcome to the Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 Club! •

MacytheStrange posted on Jan 29, 2014 at 09:20PM
Hello, fans of Disney movies everywhere! This is a club for you to test your creativity by creating your own unique Disney Princess film for the contest this club has going. Or, if you don't like writing much, you can just check out what everyone else is creating or be a judge of their creations for the contest! The contest and club are run by link and link, and you can feel free to message either of us if you have any private concerns about the contest.

Anyways, the purpose of this forum is basically just to welcome you all with open arms! If you have any questions or ideas you can put them here. You may read the full contest rules link

Well, that's about it for now!
 Hello, ファン of ディズニー 映画 everywhere! This is a club for あなた to test your creativity によって creating y
last edited on Jan 31, 2014 at 11:24AM

Fan-Made ディズニー 映画 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 disneyislifeok said…
Yes, please don't be afraid to message us! Or, if you feel brave (like Merida), post on the wall! :)
1年以上前 disneygirl7 said…
I have a question! Can we only create our movies based on a fairytale, or can it be based on anything? Also, are we allowed to use a fairytale Disney already did? For example, are we allowed to do The Little Mermaid again, only has a different storyline?
disneyislifeok commented…
Hmmmm....could あなた elaborate a little more? We're mainly looking for original, unique stories....but it DEPENDS :) 1年以上前
MacytheStrange commented…
あなた can base it on whatever あなた want! So far I think I'm going for a little-known fairytale, but あなた can do anything as long as the little mermaid isn't a redhead named Ariel ;) 1年以上前
That sounds great!!! Good luck! ^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
I'm still unsure if I'll submit an entry for the contest, but for now I'm certain I would like to judge.
That's ok! As あなた can see, we already have some magical submissions! :) 1年以上前
Okay, I'm making a フォーラ to keep track of judges and participants, so I'll add あなた to the judge 一覧 :) 1年以上前
Hahahaha I'm joking....I'll try to tolerate your usage of "swag" 1年以上前
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
I've been wondering what criteria we'll use to judge the submissions? I've been thinking of something like:

Plot
Female Lead
Male Lead
Villain(s)
Other characters

The highest score would be 10. What do you think? Should we start a Judges Forum?
disneygirl7 commented…
Yes! Great idea, Gus! 1年以上前
Great! We'll probably have few other criterion, but this sounds good! 1年以上前
But let's try and save all of the major decisions until the deadline...nothing is final yet! We can discuss though 1年以上前
1年以上前 MacytheStrange said…
Okay, we need a *DISCUSSION TIME!*

So, we want your opinion: how would you like the contest to go? Like, do you have any ideas for the judging of it, or anything?
Macy, should we make a new thread for this??? I can do that! :) 1年以上前