エド・ウェストウィック Ed Westwick`s ファン Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a フォーラ for the ファン of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

エド・ウェストウィック 15405 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 15405

1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
LMAO! XD

I personally, define NB as pure crap but I haven`t rate their photos low! I`m a good person! haha
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
Ed win
 Ed win
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
600 replies!!!

Ed Stalkers United Rock!!! \w/
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
smile
LOL! I only have a green medal in the Grey's Anatomy Spot. Other people are always before me with posting pics, vids and links and stuff :) But I'm working on some more.
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
My first was a green in the GG spot. I didn't even know how you got medals and was like "OMG YAY, I GOT A GREEN DOT ON THE GG ICON!". Haha!
My second was CB. My third was House. Then I got yellow in GG and House, and a green for Pushing Daisies.
And after that... it was a green in the Leighton spot. Then I got a yellow for CB, I think. And green for Blair. Red for GG. Green for Chuck, his scarf (!) and... Olivia Wilde and Cuddy!

HAHA I have no idea why I said this!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Hahaha. Ed Stalkers are really talkative xD 600 replies in 4 days. ^_^
You know if we met in real life everyone would be talking at the same time.
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Well, I don't even look at NB photos so that's not a problem. Haha!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Haha Me Neither, and if accidentally pass one, I close my eyes and I pretend I never saw it :B
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
HAHA, you`ve got a lot medals Sandra!
Probably you said this because... I asked! :D

YAY, you have a fanatic! XD
My first medal was on House spot and then in HouseCam! And then in Chuck and Blair! And then I got the yellow one on House! And after these I got the green one in Leighton and Sebastian! And then the yellow one in CB spot! And then the green in Hugh Laurie and in Blai spot! *brain damage*

I always have that problem Sophie! Always someone post the stuff I wanna post before me!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
I forgot to mention my Number 13 medal... but who cares, really? XD

Haha!
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
HAHAHA, that`s wise! Seriously!
I wish I hadn`t looked them! When we first got the snow pics I was like "Aww Nate change girl again! But she`s very pretty! Who is she? A new guest star? OMFG IS SHE BLAIR? OHHHHHH NOOOOOO!" LMAO

Actually it was not funny at all.
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Some Ed Love for the Ed lovers!
 Some Ed 愛 for the Ed lovers!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
SQUEEEAAAAL! ED!

I want to post this again. I'm having way too much fun with Nate.
 SQUEEEAAAAL! ED! I want to post this again. I'm having way too much fun with Nate.
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
smile
Hahahahaha LMAO!! That's what I call real fan girl denial! xD
You must have had a heart attack =|
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Awwwwww, Helen!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Sandra I seriously ADORE that pic! I'm going to rub it in the faces of all my nate loving classmates! =D
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
YAY YOU POST IT AGAIN! IT`S AWESOME AWESOME AND REALLY AWESOME!
DID I MENTION HOW AWESOME IT IS?

HAHAHAHA, talk about heart attack! I thought my brain was going to expload! And then a week after we get the other NB kiss! I was "Great! Like we need it another to go puke"! Ugh!

Random icon: Sandra this is for you! =]
last edited 1年以上前
 YAY あなた POST IT AGAIN! IT`S AWESOME AWESOME AND REALLY AWESOME! DID I MENTION HOW AWESOME IT IS? HAH
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
I had too much Coke -_- I'm jumping on my chair.
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
LOL THANKS... AGAIN! And yes, do it! Mwahahaha!

You're jumping on your chair? LMAO. I kind of want to see that.

AWWW A NAROTA ICON! :']
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
LOL! I'd say I'll take a picture, but it's kinda difficult to jump on your chair and make a picture of it. You'll only see my butt. xP
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
LMAO! Fine. No picture, then. XD
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
Hahahaha! I wanna see that to Sophie! :D

I feel like rewatching some CB scenes from 2x14! They`re sad but still beautiful! Maybe it`s the song of Katy Perry I was listening before and made me kinda depress!

Let me post this quote again from the new sneak peak that gets me out of my depression!:
Chuck: "That's a lovely theory you've concocted Nathaniel, you should have it published. Now, if you'll excuse me"
LMAO XD
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
LMAO
OMG Sophie you`re good! XD

Some Ed love for you, you deserve it!
Cute cute cute!
 LMAO OMG Sophie you`re good! XD Some Ed 愛 for you, あなた deserve it! Cute cute cute!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
LMAO! I love that quote. Chuck outrates Nate so much. Do you think N understood the meaning of what Chuck said? I'm guessing he got it until lovely xP
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
I LOVE THAT QUOTE! :P
Chuck has always been so nice to Nate, so I love it when he's making fun of him now. Uh... *feels evil*
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
AWW! Thanks hun! *hugs*
Here's some Ed Love for you too!
 AWW! Thanks hun! *hugs* Here's some Ed 愛 for あなた too!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
I don't think he did. He probably realized that what Chuck said wasn't nice, and then it stopped and the natefusion continued.
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
LMAO!

Even though I never really liked Nate (because of the way he was treating Blair) I miss his good old friendship with Chuck!

Good old times:
 LMAO! Even though I never really liked Nate (because of the way he was treating Blair) I miss his go
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Yay! An Edwin! =D
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Ed win for you! :D
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I`m laughing so much today! Seriously I have to calm down!!!

Ed win for you again Sophie!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
smile
Haha If Nate dies, There will probably be something like:
A wonderful, confused son, parent, grandparent (whatever)

Aww.. Now I'm being mean. I take back what I said!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
LMAO! We're talking about Nate's death now? We're horrible. Hahaha.
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
LMAO! XDDD
Can`t. stop. laughing.

I think I have a headache!
"Oh man"! lol
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
I don`t want Nate to die though!
I love his confused face!
He entertains me so much (and not in a bad way)
As long as he`s not between CB I`m ok with him! =]

Natie:
 I don`t want Nate to die though! I 愛 his confused face! He entertains me so much (and not in a bad
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
smile
LMAO!
We have to thank the writers for making Nate such a funny object :D
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
I actually love Nate when he's being his normal, confused self and when he's not making other people unhappy.

And he's hilarious!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
CONFUSED!!
 CONFUSED!!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
smile
I love Nate too guys, just so you know :) I'm not a Nate hater. Except when he's with Blair, cause then he's just... URGH. DON'T HAVE WORDS FOR IT
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Right now I actually am a Nate hater... *guilty*
But I hope I'll be able to like him again, because I loved the CN friendship before they screwed it up completely! Bleh!

Confusion FTW!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
I agree with you Sandra! But after NB I don`t know if I can like him again! I never really liked him anyway, but I think in the end of season1 I found my self loving his confused face! And since he was over with Blair I was ok!

I guess we have to watch the last GG episodes to have an opinion about Nate! I can`t wait for the last episodes! *excited*

Hahahaha
 I agree with あなた Sandra! But after NB I don`t know if I can like him again! I never really liked him
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
LOVE the icon Helen xD
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
Hahaha! Me too Sophie!

You know what else I love? This screencap!!!
 Hahaha! Me too Sophie! あなた know what else I love? This screencap!!!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
Yeah, I think I like the confusion and Chace more than Nate. Haha.

Why are we spending several pages talking about the Natefusion? LMAO!

THAT ICON! HAHAHAH!
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
That is SOOO cute. "Oops!". Hahahah!
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
heart
Hahahaha. I can't get enough of that screencap. They should fill a whole episode with that! <3
1年以上前 Mouraki said…
smirk
LOL!
"Oups"
"Uhhmm"

I love everything more than Nate right now! And of course I love Chase more than Nate, no question to that!

Can I say something?
Was it just me or you too guys get pissed of that the "Dove" advertise came up when the scene with the CB and holding hands was being aired?
 LOL! "Oups" "Uhhmm" I 愛 everything もっと見る than Nate right now! And of course I 愛 Chase もっと見る than
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Sandra Natefusion deserves it's own Spot xD If we start a thread there, we can talk about natefusion the whole day xD
1年以上前 waldorf said…
heart
YES, THAT BUGGED ME SO MUCH! It ruins the whole scene, can't make pretty icons from that! Lol!

Hahaha, it does! A Natefusion thread in Nate's spot is probably not a good idea... they'd get mad. :|

Hmm, I should probably leave soon... :'o
1年以上前 xSOFAx said…
Helen I know that was just plain MEAN! They can't be serious :( Now we don't have good screencaps for their hands =[