アニメ The Voice Actor game

SweetMoonlight posted on Jan 14, 2014 at 04:44AM
I'm not too sure if this will be a popular game because it will involve looking up characters and voice actors but it will be fun to me so here we go.....

Post a character and their voice actor (can be any language). Then the next person post a character that is voiced by that same voice actor OR post a different character (and their VA) that was in the same anime as the last character. I want to see how many animes and characters we can connect together.

Hopefully that makes sense and isn't too confusing. I've been obsessed lately with looking up voice actors and making connections between animes.

To start it off...
Shizuo from Durarara!! voiced by Daisuke Ono

So now, the next person will post a character voiced by Daisuke Ono OR a different character from Durarara!! and their voice actor.

[edited 1/27/14- Feel free to repost characters and voice actors for people jumping in to the game. Just don't repeat characters right after each other. Wait until the voice actor or anime has been switched before trying to post your character again. And you could switch to another language with that character if you want to repost right after, because that would be switching voice actors.]
 I'm not too sure if this will be a 人気 game because it will involve looking up characters and voi
last edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 12:45PM

アニメ 240 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...