Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12901-12950 of 16238

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
hey ladies!!

@dannii: i just want to save that person in tumblr the cost of a new monitor for her computer. she did say that if she sees annoying ziva one more time that she's gonna punch her screen and i'm not gonna stop posting "annoying Ziva" so i unfollowed her. i was just being helpful! lol! ;D

@jenna: my leg muscles are @#$#@$ sore!! i lasted 16 secs on the wall sit. lol! aunt flo is here!! :'(

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
HEEEEYYYYYYYYY!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi dannii!! *hugs* having a good day?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax *hugs*

Yeah, thanks! You?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i'm alright. tolerable.. quiet day at work, thank heavens! they made me wear the clothes that are going to be used for the fashion show for an initial look because I'm nearly the same as the sample sizes.Told her she has to pay me extra for doing modelling work, lol! ;D
I got a new office phone, those high-tech android thingies, dunno how to work it! had aunt flo today, yech! i did some of jenna's exercises earlier and my leg muscles are still killing me, lol!! ;D

where are you heading off for the weekend birthday bash?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
That sounds fun, apart from the Aunt Flo and achey legs thing. xD

I'm just going for a meal with some girl mates and then heading to the cinema to watch The Hunger Games with some extra people lol. I didn't wanna do anything major. xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
funny but weird thing when i was trying the clothes. they were all expecting me to just drop my clothes off, bra included and change right in front of them! they said that models do it all the time during a fashion show. like, i'm the farthest person from being prude but good heavens, i'm not a model so let me run to the dressing room to changed! i'm not showing you all my tiny boobs! lol! ;D

that's going to be a nice evening, i'll bet!

i'm probably working on saturday til 4pm, loads of clients coming. meh.. there goes my saturday.

you should try those exercises as well, make you muscles scream in agony, lol! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
FINALE IS MAY 15TH :'(

Oh my gosh, really? I could never do that. It's so embarrassing!

I might do lol.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
they already have the date for the season finale? my heart is truly breaking.. *sobs*

perhaps this will make the 2 week hiatus after the next epi a bit easier to tolerate knowing that if we wanted it sooner it would also end sooner. after the 2 week break it's all systems go from april 17, no more breaks in between. *sobs again*

IKR?! they have 6 pieces of clothing for me to try and they just expecting me to change in front of them. 0.o and i was wearing black sensible cotton underpants on account of aunt flo. it really was embarassing for me! ;D

i'm watching again, now it's fast and i'm halfway through. mcgee's i'm a man still makes me laugh! ;D

1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I found out a few days ago, but it's just been officially announced. I can't breathe reading the description!

8:00-9:00 PM NCIS – Terrorism shakes the foundations of the Navy and NCIS to such an extent that Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the team face surprises that will devastate them.

I'm dreading it but I'm so excited at the same time! :'(
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
oh shiver me timbers! TPTB please tell me nobody's going to die! please?? well, if its the secnav it's ok.

and it's the wedding as well! they better be on for 2 hours! highly-unlikely but still.. have they shown who's writing the finale?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
posting the official finale dates just makes it all so real..
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
zzz
ny ny.. mwaah!! see yah tomorrow! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Night Jax!
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi girls!

@Jax- Oh no! That is certainly what they expect models to do but if they want you to act like a model, then they need to pay you like one! Right?! =] lol. D & I lasted 30 seconds on the wall sit today. Legs feeling okay, stomach from the crunches (I did 40 without stopping, yay me!) is achy and my back is quite bad today. Slight headache too. I'll be glad when this challenge is done tomorrow. I do think that I'll keep the crunches & wall sit as part of my routine though because I like them. Next week's challenge is 30 minutes of dancing per day. I can do that! B/c that's what I normally do!

@Dannii- Have fun for your birthday weekend!!!1 you'll have to tell us all about it! btw I haven't gotten your gift out yet, have to wait until next week when I get my unemployment. I can't wait to have a job again, so I can do as I please!

The finale is 1 week earlier than usual which is disappointing. I hope they start it a week earlier in September! I can't believe Finale time is already approaching!

PS- Girls don't forget to be saving for our beach house in 2013! I've got a small fund started which isn't really growing b/c of no job, but as soon as I have a job it will grow tremendously! It won't be the same without you girls1 You just have to come! It's a whole 13-14 months to save!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
I already have money saved, plus since I'm hopefully gonna get a job when I leave school, there will even more money to save! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi guys! i hope i'll be in a different country be 2013 otherwise it's a no go for me. the hassles of applying for a US visa is just agonizing if you're coming in from a 3rd world country, reality sucks! :'(

i missed my exercises today, woke up very late 12nn, and i had to be at work at 1pm. will do them when i get home.

i thought so as well, the finale is a bit earlier. it's only a 2 week break from next week instead of 3. they are probably in a rush to finish for MW, so he can spend more time with his wife and newborn when the time comes.

i can't believe the finale is nearly here.. it seems like just like we have the premiere last month! where did all the time went?
1年以上前 couples-17 said…
smile
Can you please add me. I'm Eliza xxx
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm gonna see if I can take control of the thread, hopefully the F4 will let me.

Hi Eliza, I'm Dannii! Welcome to the thread! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi dannii! you're early.. ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax!

I'm actually late for today! I usually have a half day Friday but had to stay behind to do coursework!

How are you?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i'm good. gobbled up two magnums by myself, sheer heaven! ;D

a very hot day here, thank heavens for air conditioners. gotta work tomorrow though. busy with prepping 3 fashion shows and the production people are giving me headaches with scheduling and then we have to sort out specialized funding specifically for fashion shows. She is launching a men's wear line as well so add that to my overflowing plate. i better get a nice raise after this! lol!! ;D

how are you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Ummm, sounds lovely! :)

You better! :)

I'm good thanks :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
and i thought this will be an easy, won't break a fingernail desk job.. *sigh*

plans for this friday evening?

watch extra earlier on telly, no cote de pablo yet, probably tomorrow. they only show it here tuesdays, fridays and saturdays.

NCIS double eps tomorrow night, yay! I was right the last time. Foxtv made a mistake with showing "SotF" after "Engaged pt1" so they kinda made it up last week and showed "Engaged pt2" then "SotF" after. Castle is on Season 3 now here, it should catch up pretty soon.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Just coursework and FLAILING over the new Colombia spoiler!

Tripe episodes tonight here! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
where is the Colombia spoilers??
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I just posted the link on the spot!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
ZOMG!! i need my puffer.. i need an effin' oxygen tank!!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
crying
I don't know what to do. I can't breathe and my thoughts are going jumbled and I just NEED this effin episode RIGHT NOW. DEAR GOD HELP US.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
crying
i just woke my sister with my squeeing!! i'm shaking all over and running hot & cold and we haven't seen it yet!! Please, i'm on my knees begging.. right NOW!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
okay, i literally went outside for a couple of minutes to get some fresh air and think.. If the spoilers said April 10, does that mean we only have a 1 week break from "The Good Son" instead of 2? wow, this is indeed getting better!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
*HUGS*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I think we have a two week break? I'm so confused!
heart
You girls are confusing me?! lol. Are you crying about the spoiler or happy about it? ha

@Dannii - Good! Because you NEED to be there!

@Jax- Hi sweetie! Do your exercises missy! Don't make me kick your butt! =P

Today increased to 3 reps of everything except the stupid burpees. Challenge end day is today.

Throughout this whole week we have done: 540 Jumping Jacks, 180 push ups, 450 high knees, burpees 28 (these were my worst enemy), 180 crunches, 126 squats. Wall Sit increased from Mon-7 sec, Tue-10 sec, Wed-20 sec, Thur-30 sec, Frid-40 seconds.

I am so proud of myself for not giving up! =D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
the spoilers said it will air April 10 unless they got the airing date wrong, then we'll only have a 1 week break.
March 27 - the good son 9x19
april 3 - break
april 10 - missionary position 9x20
april 17 -
april 24-
may 1 -
may 8 - 9x23
may 15 - season finale 9x24

we'll probably get another week's break in between April 17 to May 1.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
We're happy! :)

Wouldn't that be a two week break, a week between TGS and April 3 and a week between that and TMP?
heart
More confusion girls. lol
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
nope, only 1 week break.
march 18-24 - the tell (mar21/this week)
march 25-31 - the good son (mar27/week coming)
april 1-7- break/no new ep (week after)
april 8-14 - the missionary position (apr10/week after next)

i don't count it as part of the breaks if we have a new ep within the week.

it's 230Am and i have to get up at 730am, eep! gotta go ny ny.. enjoy your birthday celebrations if i don't get to see you tomorrow night. i'll most likely be here anyway. mwaaah!!! have fun tomorrow! take care! ;D
heart
Go to bed Jax! lol. I'll be here when you are! =]Nighty night
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Night Jax!

How are you, Jenna?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
zzz
hey guys! *very sleepy, i need coffee!*
1年以上前 Gibbslet said…
mischievous
Why are they taking so many breaks?! Can't they just fill it with a new Tiva episode or something?! :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys :)

IKR?
heart
Girlssss?!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey :)
heart
Hiii! =] I miss you girls!

How are you doing?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! popping in for a short bit.. ;)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi dannii! how did it go last night?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Yeah, it was good thanks, The Hunger Games is absolutely amazing! :D